Frosh Makes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"I don't know why she's doing this but I'm glad she did. You're gorgeous, Kathleen. What are you planning on majoring in?"

"I don't know why she introduced us either. But she told me that from things I'd mentioned to her that she knew the perfect guy for me to meet."

That intrigued me. I found out she's a little vague on a major, perhaps sociology. I got us both a beer and we kept talking. For someone so gorgeous, she seems very normal. Friendly, open. "The last time I met whoever that was that introduced us -- I never got her name -- I think I rambled on. Somehow she must have liked what she heard because her boyfriend, Brad, said that she had told him the fraternity should pledge me. Whatever I said must have been why she thought we should meet. But what did you ever tell her that made her decide we should meet."

"Well, I should probably not say because it'll probably make you think about me in a wrong way. But in being interviewed by her and others for the sorority, I was asked about sex, about me and sex. I'm guilty of speaking my mind, blurting things out when I shouldn't. I guess you are, too. She told me that you talked about sex, about oral sex and more. That's why she introduced us because that's what I talked to her about, too. In high school, I went steady and had a lot of sex with him. Oral sex, whatever. I was concerned that being new here, I'd really miss the sex. I mean, I'd really love to find someone right away and continue to enjoy a lot of sex."

This is a Playboy center fold telling me this. Blond, blue eyes, perfect body, pretty face, great legs. Sort of a slim look overall except when she's close and talking to me she has more breast that her slimness would indicate. If I was going to try and describe an ideal sex partner, she'd be it. "We should get away from here and go somewhere we can both get naked."

"My room mate is here. I can ask her to stay here for a couple more hours before coming back so that we can have the room to ourselves. O.k?"

"Great," I say and that's what she does and then we're out the door. It's about a fifteen minute walk from the frat house to her dorm. We have to talk, just staying quiet would probably mess up the whole thing.

"You probably think I'm a skanky slut, propositioning you as soon as I meet you." she says as we walk along. It's early evening, plenty of light yet, nice weather.

"I'm not sure of the exact definition of those words but I'm sure that any girl that looks like you, with a body like yours, can't be a skank in any possible way. And as for propositioning me, if you hadn't, I would have propositioned you. That's what I did to your sorority sister, the one that brought you and introduced us. I guess it worked a little. I mean, her boyfriend came along so I don't think it would have worked for us but obviously it impressed her a little. She recommended that the frat pledge me and she figured you and I were well matched."

I put my arm around her shoulders and she put hers around my waist. "Yeah, but I should learn not to be so blunt. There must have been a more polite way for me to attract you."

"Well, there might be, but I'm all for getting right to it and not wasting time. In high school, that's how I ended up with the sexiest girl in our class. I heard a couple other girls whispering about her. Apparently she said to someone that she really wanted to suck a cock and that if she could find a guy that would eat her, she would go for it. So I went to her and said I'd eat her pussy. And so we did. She taught me how and I taught her -- well, she didn't need much help. Anyway we had a great senior year, probably something like your boy friend and you."

"Well, yeah, I guess I did start that, too, like I've started this. So maybe it does work. But you suggested we go somewhere we could get naked, Jimmy and I never actually got completely naked."

"Yeah, well Melanie and I never did either. Mostly it was dark and mostly in the back seat of a car. I never really got naked with someone until I came here. I rented a room in a private house while I tried to join a fraternity and the landlady and I got together several times. She's older than me, probably in her thirties, but she came on to me naked and had me get naked and we ended up having the most fantastic sex of my life. Now, I suspect that she's what you'd call a slut. You're far from a slut. I think you need to be fucking more than one guy to become a slut."

She looked up at me and then I saw her grin. "Well, I thought about that a couple times. Jimmy would get done before me and I wanted more and he was done. So I thought a second guy might be good to just step in and keep me going. But I never did it."

"I don't think you and Jimmy timed things right. With my landlady, I had three orgasms while she might have had ten or so. The idea is to suck the guy off first. Then, while he eats you, he builds up an erection again. And since he's already cum, he should last long enough to get you to a couple orgasms anyway. Then, if you help him get hard again, he could probably get you to three or four orgasms and use every position you can think of while doing it. It can really be fantastic."

"I'm getting wet listening to you. I'm sure up for fantastic."

Anyone can go into any dorm, I guess, because we walked into a dorm wing that served as the sorority house and no one challenged us. Her dorm room was standard, two beds, two desks, two closets. The bathroom is shared between two rooms. But I heard nothing anywhere so I guess most of the girls are out and about. Kathleen didn't waste a second. She had her clothes off immediately, just threw them in a corner. Naked, she's even sexier than dressed. Curvy, slim figure. Lovely legs that don't seem to get thicker at the thighs somehow but appear to lead a path right to her pussy, with a small patch of what looks like soft, blond hair, a little darker than on her head but still definitely blond. Great rack, breasts that look as if they might be false, they're so much for her body. I look forward to finding out more about them. Anyway, she's naked well before me. When I get down to my boxer shorts, she's in front of me, kneeling down to pull them down. As my cock pops up and out, she lets loose a sigh.

She takes my cock in her hand, kisses the tip, licks along the side and then looks up at me. "I'm so ready, I'll go first." With that. she almost swallows me. In fact, I have more than fits her mouth so she doesn't get it all in. She starts sucking and licking and moving her head back and forth, moving her hand back and forth, holding me, just ahead of her lips. Her other hand cuddles my balls and plays with them. She's sort of humming or purring as she sucks on me. She pulls her lips loose for a moment, still holding me and glances up, "You have a great cock, Mark," and the tries to swallow it again. She also starts using one hand down between her legs, masturbating herself. I last longer than I expected watching about the prettiest girl I'd ever seen suck my cock. But eventually I could feel it coming and warned her. She sucked harder, if anything. As I started shooting off in her mouth, she slid her lips back so they just held the head in her mouth and swallowed and swallowed as I loaded into her. After what I was sure had to be my last shot, she slid back down, taking more of my cock into her mouth, and then slid her lips back, milking me, getting the last drops out of me. Then she leans back some, a thin line of saliva running from her lip to my cock for a moment, looks up at me and says, "I loved that. I love your cock."

She stands up, I get my arms around her and we kiss for the first time. A long kiss, our tongues working on each other. I can feel those breasts pressing into me. As we finally break the kiss she says, "Jimmy never wanted to kiss me after like that, I guess he didn't want to taste his own cum."

"Well, I want to do more than that," I tell her," I want to taste your cum." I almost pick her up and we lay down on a bed and start kissing again. I run my hands all over the back of her body, holding her ass for a while. Then I start kissing down, her neck, just above her breasts. I get a hand to one breast and kiss it, lick it, then suck on the nipple as I put my other hand on her other breast. I then kiss her second breast, lick it, suck on the nipple, and move my free hand down between her legs. "I should take more time at this, but I want to get at you so much, I can't wait," I say just as I leave her breast, scoot down some and kiss down over her stomach. I'm between her legs, looking at her pussy. "You're beautiful," I say as I lean in. I get my hand around her ass, lifting her slightly as I lick up and down on her slit. Melanie had pouty lips, sort of hiding her inner lips and vagina. Kathleen's outer lips are open, firm, I can get my tongue into her vagina right off. I tongue fuck her a little, lick down towards her asshole but can't get all the way there because it's too far back, then up again and hit her clit. Her whole body jumps and she makes a little moan. I lick back down again, push my tongue into her hole, lick around a little and then back up to her clit. I move a hand from her ass and slide a finger into her as I put my lips on her clit and pull a little.

Her moans and catches of breath happen more frequently. Her hips jump a little. I start sliding my finger in and out as I lick her clit. Her clit actually grows a little, feels like a little worm to my tongue. She's getting louder. I do this for what may be a couple minutes and she explodes. Her legs clamp on both sides of my head, she lets out a little scream, and her whole body sort of rocks a little. I pull out my finger and slide down just a little to try and suck her whole pussy into my mouth, tasting and swallowing her fluids. Her legs finally fall off to the side a little, she puts a hand on my head and sort of pats my hair. "That was the best," she says. "Fuck me." Instead, I slide two fingers into her well-lubricated vagina and get my mouth to her clit again. "Ohmigod," I can hear from her as I get back to finger fucking her and sucking on her clit. Her hips never stop moving a little bit. Her legs seem to wave around some, I can feel them against my head and then away again. Her breathing is louder, her moans building again. It doesn't take nearly as long, maybe a little over a minute and she's into another orgasm. Again, I try and suck her whole pussy into my mouth and swallow her juices. Her legs are clamped on my head. 'Fuck me. Please. I want you in me."

So I slide up over her. She helps aim me to her vagina and I push in. She's tight. She's well lubricated but still so tight I move in my head, then stop a moment, then push in a little more, then a little more and then more still. She's lifting her butt off the bed, trying to suck me into her, and finally our pubic hair mashes against one another and I'm all the way in. "I can feel you all the way inside me, Mark,:" she says. I pull out a little, she pushed her hips up to keep me in her, then I push back in. I'm purposely slow, getting her used to me being in her, Out and then in again, and again. Each time I pull out a little further, push back in a little faster. It feels great. I mean, there's nothing like the feel of my cock moving inside a pussy, particularly a really tight one, while I look down at a beautiful girl. I lean down and kiss her forehead, which is all I can get to in my position. She's a good six inches shorter than me.

I start moving faster and quicker, her noises get faster and louder and eventually reach a peak, "Oh, oh" as I can feel her insides clamping on me, spasming around my cock. her fluids lubricating the movement. I push in and hold for a moment.

"Want to get on top?" I ask, "or me to come in from the back?" She smiles at me. A happy, tired smile. "Just fuck me some more." So I do. I slow fuck for a short while, then straighten myself some, lifting her butt, so she's sort of on her shoulders, her pussy higher than the rest of her torso, and I start really ramming into her. Hard, fast. She's making little screams. We sure couldn't do this some places, she's too noisy. Even here, any of her sorority sisters that are in have to know she's getting fucked. Hell, maybe half the dorm knows. It all lasts a little longer than I expected when she goes into another orgasm. This time, as her insides grasp me and pull on me, it causes me to orgasm, too, and I sh oot a full load into her and lower her down onto the bed, on her back. I slide back a little, my cock pulling out, so that I can get to her face and kiss her on the lips. She wraps her legs and arms up around me, holding me tight and we kiss and let out tongues swab each others mouth.

When I finally lift off her and to the side, facing her, she rolls onto her side, facing me. "I'll never need a second guy, Mark. You've satisfied me completely." We kiss some more. I run my hand over her side, feel her ass, reach between us to feel her breasts. I roll her onto her back and start feasting on her breasts, sucking nipples and caressing and feeling her. "I love what you're doing but I can feel myself leaking like mad, I need to clean up a little. O.k?"

She heads into the bathroom. I watch her naked body. Her tits move to one side and then the other as she gets off the bed. I can see the muscles in her legs tensing. Her cheeks wobble from side to side, even up and down a little, as she walks away from me. I can't imagine ever getting used to her naked body moving around. I get up and follow. She sits on the toilet, wiping herself and I watch.

"You like to watch me like this?" she asks, still wiping herself.

"I'll never get used to seeing your gorgeous naked body, Kathleen. No matter what you do, it'll always look sexy and great." She smiles, gets up and comes to me and we hold one another and kiss. I feel her really perfect ass. "You're just so, so, I don't know, so female."

She grins and grabs my balls and cock. "And you're just so male."

"We should probably take a shower and get clean for another round," I tell her.

"Another round?" she asks and then grins. "Well, it's a small shower stall, it's going to be very crowded."

We managed to both get in and turn the water on and get it to a comfortable warmth. I take the soap and start washing her body with my bare hands. Since we're almost tight against one another, I start with her breasts. Her large, adorable, great breasts. "When I first saw you, I sort of wondered if these were real. They're exactly what a man dreams about."

"Well, they're real all right. Too real. I have trouble sleeping, can't lay on my front. And my bra straps dig into my shoulders. I inherited them. My Aunt, my Dad's sister, has huge boobs. She also has a huge waist line and I don't want to inherit that. They started when I was about twelve and have never stopped growing. They're bigger this year than last, so they're still growing. I'm almost afraid of what I'll end up with."

By then, I had washed both breasts, leaned back against the wall and slid down it a little, my feet braced against the other wall, so I could get my mouth to one nipple and then, after a moment or so, the other. I then slide down a little lower, washing her along the way, until my butt is on the floor. I wash her thighs and lower legs and then concentrate on her pussy. "You could sell photos of your pussy to Hustler," I say. "It's just beautiful." I lean in and get my mouth to it, as much as possible in the situation. She spreads her legs a little so I do get a couple good licks. "Turn around," I say and she does. I then wash her ass and start pushing myself back up to get to her back. I stop to kiss her ass several places. "I've heard the phrase, 'kiss my ass' a lot but I never really wanted to until now. It's like the rest of you, just perfect." I then do her back and I'm fully up again. She turns, grins and takes the soap to start on me.

"I'm just as interested in your body as you are in mine," she tells me as she washes. She does as I did, sliding down a little, licking my nipples, getting my legs and concentrating on my cock and balls. She lifts my testicle sack and washes all around it, soaps up my cock and rinses it. She then starts kissing it, licking it, gets the head into her mouth and starts licking and sucking on it as she swallows more of it.

"I love you doing that," I say, "but we better get out of here, dry off and get on the bed again. If you really want to suck me more, lets do a sixty nine so I can get at you, too."

Well, we sort of dried off a little but hurried back to the bed, her grasping my cock all the way. I lay on my back and she straddles me. She gets almost all of me into her mouth right away. I get my hands up around onto her ass to help me lift my face to her pussy. She's shorter than me so we don't fit exactly right in this position but doing a partial crunch up I can get my mouth to her. I assume, from the way she's sucking and slobbering on my cock, that she likes tasting me as much as I like tasting her. I lick and suck everywhere, get my tongue into her vagina as much as I can, then onto her clit and then back and forth. Working on her clit is what sets her off but I enjoy tongue fucking her and licking up her juices, so I work back and forth. I can't really get my fingers into her vagina in this position without letting go of her ass and having my head fall back some until I'm not working on her any more. I tried everything I could think of.

She gives off a "Fuck" and almost jumps away. I thought I had done something wrong and hurt her, but she turns and positions herself over my cock and starts lowering herself down, taking me up into her. "I just had a sudden great urge to feel you inside me again," she says, sitting on me and taking all of me into her.

I can't adequately describe my feelings. The prettiest girl I'd ever met, with an ideal, perfect body, is fucking me. Sitting on me, riding my cock. She's looking at me but her eyes aren't focused, she's sensing inward, feeling my cock moving inside her. She's got a half smile but her mouth is about half open. With every movement, her breasts move almost independently -- not flopping but sort of wiggling a little. I'm laying there, looking at that great body, feeling my cock inside her, held tightly as her warm, moist insides massage it. It's just an indescribably terrific feeling. If she leaned toward me, maybe I could get at her breasts, feel them or maybe even suck on a nipple, but she's staying upright, using her legs to raise and lower her body. I have to do something other than just lay here and enjoy, so I reach out and get my fingers to her clit and rub it some. I break her trance and she looks at me and grins and starts moving faster, bouncing on me. She puts out her arms and leans at the same time, hanging those breasts right in front of me. I crunch up some and get both hands to her breasts and my mouth to one nipple. She keeps on moving her hips, which moves her upper body some, it's difficult to keep sucking on her nipple but I lose it and get it back several times and keep working on it.

Then she says, out loud, "Fuck," and sits back up and starts bouncing really hard and fast on me. Her half open mouth starts making heavy breathing sounds, panting sort of, then lets out a long "aaargh" as her insides start flexing on my cock and she's into another orgasm. She bounces even faster for a moment, still letting out that guttural yell, then stops and almost collapses forward onto me. My cock is still in her. I'd roll over and get on top of her and start fucking again except on this single bed, we'd roll off onto the floor. So I roll a little and get us sideways, then edge back some, and keep on pushing us a little until, my cock now out of her, I'm in position on top and her leg s are spread and I can push back into her. It enters my mind that maybe it's good I came out because it feels so good to push into her again. She has her arms and legs up around me as much as she can, clamping us together as I start moving my hips, to slide my cock in and out slightly.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers