Frosh Makes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

Should we move or change position?" I ask as I move in and out slowly.

"Just fuck me Mark. Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me. Never stop."

I continue to push in and out of her. I think she realizes her being wrapped around me is restricting things because she moves her legs away from me and aims them up toward her shoulders. I straighten some, her arms coming loose and can now bang into her really good. After a few seconds, I get an arm around one of her legs and moves it in front of me, then the other. So I'm sort of leaning on her legs, her butt lifted some by this, and I can really just pound into her as fast and as hard as I can. She's grunting with each push into her. I feel almost like a fucking machine or something, just banging against her over and over and over. Her grunts start to get louder and then into sort of a growl and I can feel her insides flexing, grasping my cock. It must be some involuntary action designed to milk all the sperm out of a cock and fertilize the woman. Her growl turns into an "aargh" again and I do what she asked and, truthfully, what I want to do, and just keep fucking her. Each time I bang into her it lifts her butt a little. I can see her calves to either side of my head, her legs aren't long enough to hook over my shoulders. She's back to growling and I never stop, never slow down, just fuck and fuck and fuck. It goes on long enough that I begin to realize how long it's been, which makes me wonder, can I get tired of fucking while I'm right in the middle of fucking? It feels so great. Then I can feel my insides, my balls sending something up, and with the first spurt I shove into her and hold it as I shoot more and more.

I lean back a little, her legs come away from me and to each side. I look down at her and smile. To kiss her I have to pull back a little, my cock sliding out. As we kiss, our tongues play with each other. I finally lift off and lay to her side.

"That was the best ever in my whole life," she says, rolling onto her side and putting a hand on my stomach. "I hope we can do this again."

"We can do this a thousand times, Kathleen. A million times. I've never known a girl as pretty, with such a perfect body, who's hornier than me maybe, with an absolutely delicious pussy, and a straightforward, no game playing, need for sex. I could search the world and not find a better sex partner. Any time you're in the mood, just let me know."

"Well, any time you're in the mood, let me know, because I'm sure I couldn't find a better partner, either," she replies.

"Does this mean, we're now a couple? I mean, we're each going to just have sex with each other? Well, at least until one of us changes her mind."

"I hadn't thought of it as being just with each other. I've never been promiscuous, you're only my second guy. But, yeah, I guess that's what I mean. You're everything I've wanted."

I get my arm around her and kiss her, press our naked bodies together. "We better exchange names and phone numbers, so we can get hold of one another when we want."

"I already have a request," she says. "Tomorrow's Saturday. My roomy will be gone almost all day. Come back about ten o'clock in the morning and we can see how good our endurance is, how much sex we can have before dinner. Or, maybe we'll just eat each other for dinner."

"If not dinner, at least lunch," I reply and kiss her. "In fact, I wouldn't mind starting lunch right now but if we're going to try and do this all over again tomorrow, I better go away and let us both get some rest to rebuild our endurance." And eventually, that's what I do. College is going to be great.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers