Frost Heaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you just hop in the tub and take a bath," Callie suggested. "I can do the scrubbing for you so your wrists stay dry."

"Uh... gee," I said.

"Course, if you're ashamed or embarrassed," Callie said.

"It's not that, it's just..."

"Nothing I haven't seen before, I suspect," Callie said. "Used to give my husband baths all the time."

"If you wanted to, you could hop in with me," I offered.

"You already got your peeking done last night."

"Didn't get a real good look though," I answered quietly.

"Maybe you're better off that way. Here, I'll draw the bath and get you set up. Then I'll turn my head while you get in the tub so I don't see anything I shouldn't."

Callie got the tub filled with comfortably warm water, and even threw in some bubble bath to boot, saying that it would give me extra protection from her prying eyes.

"I don't mind if you look," I told Callie as I gingerly climbed into the tub.

My knees and shoulders still ached, but a little less with every passing day, and the soothing warmth of the water made me feel even better as I sunk into it.

"Not a bad looking guy for a man your age," Callie commented, having apparently observed my backside as I had climbed in the bath.

"And what age might you take me for?"

"I don't know - 75 maybe?" Callie said, and chuckled as I groaned in reaction.

"I'll have you know that I just turned fifty," I informed her. "My sorry appearance is the result of a lifetime of being rode hard and put away wet."

"Only kidding, David," Callie said as she hooked up the hose and ran it over my head before squirting a little shampoo into her palm. "I figured you for middle 40's."

"I guess it would be rude to ask you your age," I said.

"It sure would. I'm 45."

"Really? You don't look it."

"Okay, let me have it," Callie chirped. "Give me the punch line."

"No punch line," I said as Callie began working the shampoo into my hair. "I wouldn't have even hazarded a guess, because you have a natural beauty that transcends time."

"Oh brother."

"Well, if you got in here with me I could make a more complete appraisal."

My head got hosed down in response, as Callie gave me the old rinse and repeat treatment, and as her fingers worked into my scalp again I gripped the sides of the tub as best I could, keeping the wrist bandages dry.

"This is incredible," I said. "The girl who cuts my hair back home washes it beforehand, but somehow it never feels as good as this. You say you used to give your husband this treatment?"

"Of course," Callie said. "We used to give each other baths all the time. Why, didn't you and your ex?"

I laughed at that thought, trying to remember the last time Jane and I would have experienced this kind of thing, and realized that my memory must not go back that far.

"No, not that I remember, although I'm pretty sure her doctor hubby isn't getting this kind of caring either," I replied. "That's why I'm not much into believing the higher power thing."

"How so?"

"Because if there was any justice or any degree of fairness in the world, I'd have been wrapped around that tree out there and your husband would still be..."

I turned my head away as my emotions overwhelmed me, fighting to keep the tears from flowing as my body betrayed me. Callie kept scrubbing my hair, although much slower now, as I struggled to regain my composure.

"Sorry," I sniffed. "Don't know where that came from. Guess I really should go to the hospital and get my head examined."

My eyes were blurry from the tears, which I blamed in part on the shampoo, but I could see clearly enough to tell that Callie's eyes were watery as well. Nice going, David, I thought to myself. Make everybody as depressed as I was.

"Boy," Callie said as she rubbed the back of her hand across her eyes before grabbing the soap. "You're as hairy as a bear."

I smiled as Callie scrubbed the pelt of hair that covered my chest, not cringing on contact like Jane had seemed to do on occasion, and I shivered a bit as my back got the same treatment. After lifting my arms and letting Cassie soap my armpits, I looked down to see that my cock was fully erect and had reared his head above the bubbles, much like a periscope.

Moving my hips slightly to try and arrange the bubbles did nothing to camouflage my condition, and despite my best efforts to think of unpleasant thoughts, the touch of Callie overwhelmed everything. Her scent - her touch - just looking at her was too much. Even when I saw that Cassie had become aware of my condition, my staff still waved around without shame.

Cassie was now down at the other end of the tub, washing my feet and between the toes. The muscles in her arms rippled as she worked the soap up and down my calves, and as Cassie made small talk I couldn't help noticing her eyes were alternating between looking at me and at the scene below.

When Callie reached the point where she had meticulously scrubbed every inch of my body with the exception of one very obvious area, she looked at me with a perplexed look on her face.

"Uh... I..."

That was Callie's only comment before giving her shoulders a little shrug and lathering up her hand. Reaching down between my legs, I raised my hips up slightly to allow her access to the crack between my butt cheeks.

Callie's hand crept upwards before pausing to knead my scrotum with her soapy hand, doing a very thorough job of rolling my balls around and getting into every crack and crevice. Suddenly, I let out a gasp as I realized what was about to take place. I think the back of her hand may have rubbed against the underside of my cock just before it happened, but I suspect that it was going to erupt with or without that touch.

I let out an involuntary whimper as I felt my groin tingle just before I orgasmed. Not an easily ignorable orgasm either, to my embarrassment, as I watched to horror as my seed spurted out like it were a geyser. At least three jets of cum spouted up in the air before our eyes before splashing down into the tub.

I vaguely recall feeling Callie's hand pull on my cock a few times as my orgasm continued to wind down, my hands clenched onto the rim of the tub while my body shook.

It felt so incredible while it happened, but it paled in comparison with my humiliation after it ended. Unable to look at Callie, I kept my head down as she eventually pulled the plug in the tub, letting the soapy water run out. For my part, I wished that I could have followed the water down the drain, feeling just about pathetic as you could imagine.

I stood up while Callie asked, and let her hose off the soap that clung to my body, and then let her help me out of the tub. She dried me off without comment or further spectacle, although I felt that no matter how ashamed I might have felt, had she continued drying much longer, a revival might have been possible.

"Here you go - all bright and shiny," Callie announced as she put a robe around my shoulders and walked me out the door and toward my room.

Not my fault. I think you're very attractive. It's been a long time. It's been years since any hand but my own had been around there. It's been forever since I've felt this way about somebody else.

All of those thoughts and excuses ran through my brain as we neared my door. I had to say something; after all I had just ejaculated all over both of us as a result of an intimate bathing and an innocent touch.

"You okay, David?" Callie said as she opened the door for me.

"Me? Yeah - uh, Callie..."

"I'm sorry about that David," Callie said, and tight lipped smile on her slightly colored face. "That wasn't very nice. My fault, okay?"

Callie reached up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed back down the hall to her own bedroom. SHE was sorry?

"Callie?" I called out. "Don't be - I mean, I enjoyed it."

"I noticed," Callie said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye, just before going in. "Good night David."

....

Chapter Twelve: Act like nothing happened.

The next morning, I was rather reluctant to show my face in the kitchen while Callie puttered around, but finally worked up enough courage to go out and get it over with. To my relief, Callie greeted me with a smile, almost as if nothing had happened the night before.

"I'm ready for work," I announced. "What do we need done around here?"

Callie handed me a steaming cup of coffee and gave me a choice of tasks that she warned would be thankless, and I happily accepted, announcing that my wrists were much improved.

"After today, I'm not going to need the bandages anymore," I said, figuring that they had healed sufficiently so that the air would help things along.

"Well, if you want them bandaged tonight, let me know," Callie informed me. "There's a roll in the drawer next to the fridge.

I nodded, and then did a double take, seeing Callie smirk as she turned away.

"Hmmm..." I mused. "Thought you were out of bandages."

"You said that, I didn't. I said I wasn't sure."

I chuckled, realizing that she had given me a bath because she wanted to.

"I can blame the accident for how I feel, but you have no excuse," I said, but Callie was long out the door, the creaking as it opened and the slamming as it closed effectively drowning out her reply.

Callie had given me tasks that even an idiot couldn't mess up, and I did them happily, trying to do them in an order which allowed me to be as close to her as possible. Somehow, just looking at her make my heart skip a beat. Why I was feeling like a kid was beyond me, especially since my car would be fixed soon and I would head back to my real life.

My real life seemed so far away that it hardly existed. In my office, stuff would be piling up on my desk, and people would be screwing things up royally until I returned. To my surprise, not only didn't I care, the image only stayed in mind for an instant before I forgot about it.

I had explained to the powers that be at work about my accident, and took the rest of the week off, pledging to call back by the end of the week when I had a better grasp of the situation.

The car situation had been decided by the insurance company, the guy at the garage had told me earlier. They were happy to shell out damn near the price of the car to have this Jeff guy repair it, so I would have the pleasure of driving an almost totally rebuilt car with a few thousand miles on it, instead of them just junking the thing.

Besides, who knows what kind of a job this Jeff character would do with it, I thought to myself before giving him the okay to do it. It would be at least a week, depending on how fast they got the parts to him. Another week here with Callie, out here in the middle of nowhere, playing farmer and doing things that I never even considered before.

"Go ahead," I told him, as I looked out at Callie feeding Gordon the horse a carrot. "I guess I'll be out here at Mrs. Parks' place if you need to get in contact with me."

"Who? Oh, Callie's? Gotcha!" Jeff replied.

I resisted the urge to throw in an "I reckon" at the end of my sentence, figuring it wasn't a good idea to make fun of somebody fixing your car, and went out to break the news to Callie.

"You really should just take me to a motel, because this is taking advantage of your generosity," I said after telling her that I would be without a car for about a week more, and that would mean a week more of my mooching.

"I should," Callie said, wiping the sweat from her brow with the back of her hand as she shielded her eyes from the sun. "Maybe I will."

That startled me, until I realized Callie was playing around with me. Better watch that, I cautioned myself. It wasn't smart to be going around making offers that you pray don't get taken up on.

"Better still, why don't you give Gordon a brushing," Callie suggested, handing me a couple of bristle brushes and giving me a brief instructional before leaving me and big old Gordon alone.

"He'll let you know if you don't do a good job," Callie warned me, and when Gordon turned his head and gave me a wary look, I tried to reassure him that he was in good hands.

"How's this, Gordo my man?" I asked him while working the brush into his coat with a circular motion as directed.

"You smell very horsey, if you don't mind my saying sir," I said, and chuckling at Gordon's snort of a reply.

"I know, you'd rather have Callie doing this," I told him while continuing the brushing along with the conversation. "She does have a way about it, you've got to admit."

I became so engrossed in what I was doing that, that I was almost sad to be done with it. Gordon was a good listener, and I had really gotten into it. He actually looked good after I got done with him, I noted with pride, and told him so as I put the finishing touches on his mane.

A chuckle from behind startled me, and I looked around to see Callie watching me, or should I say us, and she laughed as she walked over to us.

"How long have you been there?" I asked, patting Gordon's head.

"Long enough to catch some of your snappy patter. Conversation was a bit one-sided, but Gordon's a good listener, aren't you boy?"

Gordon nodded his head while Callie scratched him behind his ear, and she complimented me on the job I had done.

"Gordon would have let you know if you screwed up. He would have kicked you in the shins."

"How come you didn't tell me that beforehand?" I asked.

"Didn't want to make you nervous. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I have to go into town for supplies," Callie said while turning away from me. "Won't be long."

"Hey, can I come with you?" I offered, and Callie shrugged and motioned me to follow.

I assumed that my sudden appearance had depleted her pantry, and maybe if I paid for the groceries I would feel less guilty about my stay. Besides, it would give me a chance to be with Callie some more, and that was what I really wanted.

....

Chapter Thirteen: The bustle of the town.

Callie pulled out of the driveway, and as we drove past the house, I noticed once more how badly the house needed a coat of paint. It was in good shape otherwise, but a fresh paint job would not only protect her investment but make a world of difference in the way it looked.

Wonder what something like that would cost? I had to do something for this woman after all she had done for me, I thought to myself as we headed down the gravel road. I had thought about other things I could buy her, like a new TV or some modern appliances. Things she could really use. Hiring somebody to paint the old farmhouse? Now that was something practical and something she couldn't refuse or return.

"That's the Hayes place," Callie noted, beeping the horn as she pulled into the drive of a smaller version of her own place that was about a half mile down from hers. "Her husband died, the kids are grown and moved away, and she's going to end up selling, because she's way too old to keep the place up alone."

"That's sad." I said, looking at the twisted, rusting remnants of a swing set in the backyard, a sad reminder of part of a family's history.

The kids that played on that were now adults, with kids of their own, and now only the decaying metal remained to mark the memory of their being here.

"Hey Edna!" Callie called out as a frail looking woman came out onto the porch.

"Hi Callie!" the woman said, coming down the steps at a rather quick pace, displaying a remarkable agility for a senior citizen.

"Going into town and wanted to know if you needed anything," Callie said. "This here's David, a new friend of mine."

I looked around Callie and waved at the woman, who smiled and returned the greeting.

"This must be the boy that smashed up his car the other day!" Edna remarked with a cluck. "Saw them tow the car past here. You're a lucky fellow!"

"Don't I know it," I responded, happy to be part of the local news, such as it was.

"Of course, you got double lucky when you got Callie to mend you up," she said with a wink and a grin. "Most fellas would be happy to tussle with a tree for a chance at having a nurse like her."

"Oh Edna, guys have run into trees trying to get away from me," Callie said, blushing a little at the elderly woman's teasing. "What can I get you?"

"Could you get me some Tide?" Edna asked, reaching into the pocket of the apron she was wearing and pulling out a few bills.

"Thank you honey," Edna said after Callie told her she'd be back soon.

"Nice meeting you too, young man," she said as we pulled out and back down the road.

"Been a long time since I've been called a young man," I noted while the countryside rolled by the car windows.

"Enjoy it while you can," Callie suggested, as we made a turn and headed into the business district, as she called it. "Downtown Darnell, here we are!"

"This is it?" I asked as we entered town. An Agway and a little square building that claimed to be a supermarket facing each other on a two lane road that had been paved at one time. That, outside of a field with an overgrown baseball diamond and a perilously leaning backstop a hundred yards past the grocery, was it.

"Kinda makes your head spin, don't it?" Callie asked as we climbed out of the truck and walked into the store.

The grocery was about the size of the produce section of the supermarket I frequented back home. They seemed to have just about everything you would need, but not the variety of brands you'd have to choose from in a larger store.

Two people were working in the store, and I assumed they were the owners. They greeted Callie warmly as we entered, and I figured that these people were likely husband and wife, and since they were around Callie's age, they had probably been friends all their lives. Right on both counts.

"You must been the man in the flying Saturn!" the woman exclaimed as Callie began to introduce me. "Boy, that poor car of yours was really something to see. You must lead a charmed life to be still walking after that collision."

"I seem to be the talk of the town," I said, figuring that in this area, some city guy slamming into a tree was big news. "Did they have a parade when they towed the thing down the road?"

"Just about," the man said, a big fellow who had come out from behind the meat counter to join in the conversation. "It's summertime, and all the television shows are repeats, so you are big news."

"Hey, I think you're in The Pennysaver!" the woman exclaimed, reaching around and pulling a folded newspaper off of the counter and leafing through it quickly.

"Here it is!" she proclaimed, folding the paper over to show us the picture, which took up considerable space on Page 7 of the Oneida County Pennysaver.

The picture was of my Saturn, hanging on the hook of the tow truck, right in front of the "Jeff's Garage" sign. Great advertising for Jeff, I figured as I looked at the twisted hunk of metal that Jeff was supposed to turn back into a motor vehicle.

"Man Cheats Death On County Rout 48," I read aloud, chuckling at the misspelling of the word route. "An Albany man narrowly escaped serious injury when his car went off the road last weekend. The sheriff's office said that imprudent speed was likely the cause of the one-car accident, but no tickets were issued."

"You're a real celebrity," Callie noted.

"Doesn't mention my name," I noted, but then after reading further, got a bit of a shock. "It says that the accident occurred near the Parks farm, and that the driver is recovering there. What kind of newspaper is this? Putting that in there like that."

"That's The Pennysaver for you," the woman said. "Not exactly the New York Times, but they get a little pressed to fill space sometimes."

"You got mentioned to the top of page 7, and the news about the 4H cow milking contest is underneath you," the man said, suggesting that I really had something to crow about. "You pushed the story about Beatrice Hennigan's sister coming to spend the summer with her clear back to Page 9."