Frosty The Horny Snowman

Story Info
A woman comes home from work to find a mysterious snowman.
2k words
4.15
48.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia stepped off the bus at the bus stop corner. The icy cold air immediately met her face causing her to squint and walk briskly through the snow. She hated staying at her sister's house but all of her friends lived too far for her to commute to work everyday.

Lia had just gotten off from work and already dreaded the negative comments and criticism her sister was going to give her about her life when she got in. The only reason Lia has been staying with her the past few days is because Lia had one too many overdue heating bills and couldn't afford to keep the heat on in her own house. Regardless, that's where she was heading right now to pick up a few extra clothes.

Her long box braids swayed back and forth with each quick step she took in the crunching snow.

As she got closer to her house she could see a big round snowman sitting on her front yard. "Who made THAT?" Lia thought to herself not remembering seeing it there when she last left the house and never even building a snowman a day in her life.

Lia walked up to it and took note of the effort someone put into making it such as the rocks forming eyes and a smiling mouth, a carrot stick in place of the nose, and a few more rocks going down it's body like buttons.

She quickly turned her head and looked to see if anybody was around or maybe hiding behind a parked car waiting to see her reaction but there was nobody. Lia seemed to be the only person outside on her block in this freezing temperature.

"Damn kids," she said to herself before marching up the deep snow covered walkway leading to her front door.

When she got inside, she closed the door but didn't bother to lock it figuring she would only be a few minutes.

While upstairs looking through her bedroom closet tossing pants and hooded sweatshirts onto her bed she sees an old black top hat sitting in the corner. "Alright, now I definitely don't remember where this came from!" Lia said to herself holding up the mysterious top hat.

That's when the idea came to her.

"Well since I now have a snowman, I might as well complete the look!" Lia said giggling to herself while taking the top hat downstairs and out the front door.

She marched up to the snowman and placed the top hat right on it's head. "Perfect!" Lia said before looking at it for another moment. As she turned to start back into the house, she thought she saw something sparkle out the corner of her eye. When she looked to see what it was nothing had changed. The snowman was still there wearing the top hat and nobody was around.

Back in her bedroom after ten minutes of collecting a few clothes, Lia packed them into a backpack and was finally ready to leave for her sisters place. When she got downstairs, she suddenly stopped moving at the sight of her front door being wide open and a long track of snow leading inside to her kitchen.

Lia knew that wasn't the way she left the door. She had closed it but still didn't bother to lock it the second time she entered the house. She also knew that she could easily run out of the house right now fearing the intruder may still be inside but there wasn't any foot prints. The long track of snow on the floor was literally just a long track as in two narrow lines of snow which had a wide space in between them.

Curiosity got the best of Lia as she sat her backpack down quietly on the floor and tiptoed following the long track of snow into the kitchen.

Her eyes suddenly grew wide in disbelief and she gasped in terror as she saw the snowman that was outside wearing her top hat now standing in front of her open refrigerator drinking a carton of iced tea with big hands and muscular arms made completely of snow! It was even still wearing the black top hat on his head!

Once it noticed her presence it immediately dropped the iced tea carton he was drinking from and stood there staring at her.

Lia was too much in shock to move. She felt her heart beating so fast she thought the living snowman could see it pounding through her Christmas sweater under her winter coat!

Something then started forming on the bottom half of the snowman still staring at her.

Lia could see something round and clear start to poke out of the snowman's torso. Then it got bigger and bigger and bigger until it was about 6 inches long and was sticking straight out! A single snowflake then formed at the tip of it and fell slowly and silently down to the floor melting into water.

"It-It's a dick! No! It's an icicle! It's an icicle shaped like a dick!" Lia shouted in utter amazement at the sight of it.

The cock ice pop was a smooth-looking, clear, see-through icicle with the exact same shape of a hard thick cock. It even had a head!

Lia couldn't stop her legs from walking over to get a closer look. Lia looked closely at the snowman's face.

He stood with his snow hands to his side looking back at her with his rock eyes, carrot nose, and rocks for mouth. He even appeared to be breathing somehow.

Lia then got down on her knees to examine it's cock more closely. "I didn't know snowmen had dicks!" Lia said with a giggle smiling up at the snowman's face.

He just stood there looking down at her with it's face made up of rocks and a carrot.

Then Lia looked back at the ice cock hard in front of her and asked nervously "Can-Can I um, can I touch your dick mister snowman? It looks so clear and smooth it's just beautiful!"

After seeing no response from the snowman, Lia slowly lifted her hand and wrapped it around it's cold hard dick. It felt as smooth as if it someone shaved it into an ice sculpture.

Suddenly the faint sound of crunching snow started coming from the snowman's face.

When Lia looked up at it to find out why, she automatically knew how it felt from it's face expression.

The short row of rocks on it's face that resembled a mouth had now formed into a smile.

Lia then looked back at the dick and gave it a lick. It tasted just like water! She then began rubbing the prick all around her lips before slipping it inside her mouth and sucking on it.

The snowman still stood in place looking down at her with a rock smile on his face.

Lia loved the fact that the ice dick she was sucking felt so smooth as it glided over her tongue and never melted. She licked up and all around it, even stroking it back and forth with her hand a little bit. She eventually had to stop due to her mouth starting to feel numbingly cold.

The snowman then moved his big strong snow arms and picked Lia straight up into the air.

Fearing she had upset it in some way Lia began frantically trying to explain her actions "Oh No! Wait! I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me! I thought you liked it! I-" but then stopped talking immediately after the snowman simply took her over to the kitchen table and sat her down on top of it.

He then began unzipping her winter coat taking it off. After he threw it to the floor he pulled the tight Christmas sweater Lia was wearing over her head and laid it down beside her on the table.

Seeing where this was going, Lia then started to peel off her black leggings when the snowman just ripped them up and tore them off her body leaving only shreds of it behind barely covering up her thick thighs. He could care less about her leaving her small boots on.

Lia then laid back leaning on an elbow and slid her panties to the side with her hand. "Give it to me! I wanna fuck that ice ding-a-ling of yours!" Lia cooed while spreading her legs and putting one up on the snowman's shoulder.

The snowman then guided his cock into Lia's warm pussy.

"DAMN THATS COLD!!!" Lia screamed tensing up from the sudden coldness in her vagina.

As the snowman began to fuck her she started to somewhat get used to the frozen temperature sliding in and out of her pussy despite her nipples being so hard from being fully exposed out in the cold air.

Lia even found getting fucked by this cold magical thing pretty hot and knew it by the fact that she was feeling turned on.

The snowman held her thick thigh with his hand and her ankle with his other as he repeatedly swung his big round torso out and into Lia's pussy repeatedly slamming his dick into her.

The breaks Lia got from his dick coming out of her gave her pussy a chance to not go numb inside. Even if it was for a split second each time.

Lia loved the snow fucking she was getting regardless and gladly accepted the mixture of freezing pain and pleasure her pussy was receiving. "UHHHGH! MMMMM! UH! OH YES! NUUUUUUGH!" Lia screamed as the snowman wouldn't stop fucking her.

While continuing to fuck her, the snowman then grabbed her waist and lifted her up onto him and placed both his hands under her ass cheeks.

Lia wrapped her arms around him and screamed in ecstasy as she felt the snowman now pushing her body up in mid air and banging it back down on his cock hard multiple times.

"OH! UH! HUH! UH! OH! OH! OHHHHH!" went Lia as her legs on both sides of the snowman flew up each time she came down on his dick.

With Lia's arms around his shoulders hugging him, she noticed that he still felt super cold but didn't crumble as if a regular snowball would in your fist. He was still made of snow but yet somehow solid. Lia did notice however he was starting to slowly melt around the front parts of him under her body. The fault of Lia's increased body heat.

The snowman then stopped fucking and lifted her body off of his cock and put her on her hands and knees down on the floor.

Lia was now starting to shiver from being naked in the cold air long enough but didn't care. She wanted this snowman to fuck her until he was finished.

He then bent over and lifted Lia up by her ankles making her do somewhat of a handstand. The snowman then pulled her back into him slowly making Lia's pussy suck in his dick without anybody having to touch it.

"HUUUUUUUUUUH!" Lia moaned as his dick penetrated her.

The snowman then started fucking her holding her lower body up by the ankles and leaving the rest of it on the floor.

"OH! OH! HUUUUUUH! UHHHH!" went Lia as the snowman increased his tempo fucking her faster.

"OH THIS DICK is EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!" Lia screamed out as the snowman's cold throbbing dick pushing in and out of her put her in the right state of mind.

Suddenly the snowman set her legs down on the floor, and leaned back up straight.

When Lia turned around and looked at him confused as to why he stopped, she saw that he was shaking convulsively still with that damn smile on his face.

The snowman suddenly started spraying snow out of his ice dick all over the place and even onto Lia's face.

After he stopped, his frozen cock slowly went back into himself and his smile moved back into the regular mouth formation it was before. He then dragged himself out of the kitchen passing a satisfied Lia still on the floor playing with his snow cum and shivering, and back to his original spot outside.

Lia then continued to go home after work every week and fuck him until the winter season ended and he melted.