Fruit of the Evil Loom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seuler
Seuler
26 Followers

Myrna nodded.

"But I'm very fussy. These scenarios have to be acted out just so. That's why I've written scripts,"—he handed Myrna the sheaf of papers—"which I would expect you girls to memorize and follow to the letter."

Myrna skimmed the top page. "I think we could manage that."

"What price are we talking about?"

"My lord, do you would have a private library?" Elsteen looked at her, puzzled.

"Of course. I have a large library. But what has that got to do with anything?"

"We will fulfill these fantasies of yours if you allow us access to your library." She didn't want to look at Elsteen now. She could feel her eyes on her.

"That's your price? Your only condition?"

"It is."

"Well, then, it's a deal. Drop by my manor tomorrow afternoon. Act out one of my scripts and you may have unlimited access to my library." He swilled the remainder of his ale. "Nice meeting you two ladies. I'm looking forward to your visit."

"We'll see you tomorrow," said Myrna.

"Are you crazy?" Elsteen whispered as he left with his toughs.

"We need information. What good is all this money we're making if we don't know where we're going or what we're up against?"

That night they were busy with other clients. They spent the following morning rehearsing Lord Limm's script. He hadn't told them where he lived. He didn't need to; there was only one manor in Corse's Brook, built on a hill overlooking the town. So after lunch they strolled to his manor and Myrna swung the ornate door knocker. In accordance with the script, Lord Limm himself answered the door rather than a servant.

"Good afternoon. What can I do for you ladies?"

Myrna grabbed her crotch. Her brows were furrowed. "My lord, will you take pity on a poor traveller who doesn't know anyone in town and needs to empty her bladder urgently?"

"Of course. Come in. You may use my chamber pot." The women stepped into the foyer and Lord Limm closed the door behind them. "This way." He led them down a corridor. He stopped before a door on their right, and just as he reached to turn the doorknob, Myrna gasped and hiked up her skirt.

"Too late!" Pee streamed down the inside of her legs, filling her shoes, pooling round her feet. She stood frozen, Lord Limm and Elsteen watching on, till the flow of pee ebbed and the last trickle ran down her leg. "My lord, I don't know what to say!"

"Don't worry. Accidents happen." He was wearing tights. The women could see that he was aroused. A maid walked by. "Clean this up, will you?"

"Yes, my lord." She gave Myrna a dirty look as she walked away.

"Now if you ladies would like to step into my library." They followed him in. Myrna removed her skirt and hung it on the doorknob so that it would not be wet. She took off her shoes, emptied the pee out, and set them beside the door so that they might dry. She was left wearing only a blouse and pale blue panties that were dark blue where they were wet.

Lord Limm had an impressive library. All four walls were hidden behind bookshelves that reached the ceiling and there was a mahogany desk in the middle of the room. "So what are you ladies looking for?"

"Do you have any maps?" asked Myrna.

"I have lots of books with maps."

"Do you have anything on Hiphthasa the Enchantress?"

"Ah. I do have a few books on her."

"Do any of them mention the Panties of Dominion?"

"I expect so."

"Do any of them mention where she lives?"

"Well, as you probably know, she has castle down south, but she's often absent."

"Would any books tell us the location of her castle?"

"I think I know just what you're looking for." Pulling a tome from the shelf, he set in on the desk. The Unauthorized Biography of Hiphthasa the Enchantress. "I could be executed simply for having this." He laughed. "There is a map in the index that shows her castle." He opened the book, leafing through the last few pages. "Ah! Here it is." The map showed that the Enchantress' castle was remote, beyond the Endless Forest and set in the middle of the Swamp of Desperation.

"What's the Swamp of Desperation?" Myrna asked.

Lord Limm flipped back to the middle of the book. "The Swamp of Desperation is an evil place," he read. "It is said that when one enters it, one is overcome with the desperate urge urinate and defecate. This urge becomes so overwhelming that incontinence soon results. (Scholars believe that the swamp has had this property since ancient times, long before the Enchantress wove the Panties of Dominion. Some would go as far as to say that the swamp was the Enchantress' inspiration for the Panties.) The Enchantress has hounds trained to detect the odour of urine or faeces patrolling the swamp at all times. Incontinence therefore means certain death. There are only two ways a man may reach the Enchantress' castle. The first is by using the path through the swamp that the Enchantress herself uses, which she made free of the power of the swamp with many powerful enchantments; but this is always heavily guarded. The second is to wade through the swamp itself, but take heed: no man may cross the Swamp of Desperation unsoiled unless he carry the Orb of Continence."

"What's the Orb of Continence?"

"A magic device that protects you from the power of the swamp. In layman's terms, it keeps you from shitting your pants and getting discovered by the hounds and getting mauled to death."

"Where might one find it?"

"The book goes on to say that the Orb was hidden centuries ago but that the priestesses at the Temple of Golgun know the secret of its location."

"And how would one reach the Temple of Golgun?"

Lord Limm went to the shelf and pulled out an atlas. He opened it up on the table. "We are here." Myrna could see Holston, not far north of Corse's Brook according to the map; they had made dismal progress. "The temple of Golgun is here." He pointed to a dot on the map far to the southeast of Corse's Brook. The Enchantress' castle was even farther south.

"My lord, may I take this page?"

"You want to tear out this page and take it with you?" Myrna pulled off her panties and gave them to Lord Limm. "Go ahead."

Myrna carefully tore the page from the atlas. "I think we have everything we need for now. We'll come back tomorrow."

Lord Limm dropped his tights and began rubbing the panties on his erect penis. "I look forward to it. I'll see you then."

Myrna slipped back into her still-wet shoes and put her skirt back on and a maid saw them out. But when they got back to the inn, they got the shock of their life. Mayor Brundle was sitting at a table near the door by himself drinking a mug of ale.

"Ladies," he said as they came in, "take a seat." They obeyed. "I hear you two have been having a lot of fun."

They didn't know what to say to that.

"You girls didn't think we would just send you off and blindly hope that you would keep your word, did you?"

"We're only trying to make a bit of money," said Elsteen. "You sent us off with nothing."

"Well, that's true. And if you've made a bit of money, you'll be set for the next leg of your journey. Which begins tonight. I want you out of town before sunset or I'll let the Corse's Brook Council know who you really are. I hear from several councillors that the local women have been complaining that panties keep mysteriously disappearing from their clotheslines." He gave Myrna a stern look. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," said Elsteen. "We'll be gone by dark."

"Well, then, you've got no time to waste." It was already midafternoon.

They got up and went back outside. "We need supplies," said Elsteen. They split up. Elsteen bought two water skins then returned to the inn to fill them up. She informed the innkeeper of their departure and settled their account. She disposed of the stolen panties hidden in their room and, leaving behind the bucket they had used for carrying water, went back out to the square to meet Myrna, who had bought herself new shoes—for the boots she had stolen hurt her feet—and was carrying two bags stuffed with provisions.

Elsteen looked up at the sky. Black clouds were approaching from the west. "Let's buy cloaks to keep off the rain." They made one more purchase and then resumed their southward journey just as the sun was setting and it began to rain.

"I'll miss The Enchantress' Panties," said Myrna.

"We'll see them again soon enough. That's the goal of our mission."

Myrna laughed.

Seuler
Seuler
26 Followers
12