Fruitstand Fucking

Story Info
Karen had this advertising idea.
1.6k words
4.23
135.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nancy and this is a real life experience that I have had. A little background for you….I was 19 when this happened. It was summertime and I was working at my aunt’s fruit stand with my a friend of mine, who we’ll call Karen.

We got out to the stand about 8am and had it set up and opened by 9am (we set up on one of the local county highways). Over the next 3 hours, we made very little money. We were starting to get hungry, so my aunt left to go get some burgers. My aunt had been gone for just a few minutes, when Karen got this idea that maybe doing some “advertising” would help us attract customers. Karen volunteered herself to go first. She was wearing a yellow sun dress, bra, bikini panties, and a pair of wooden soled flip-flops. She walked over to the road and pulled up her dress, exposing her panties. The first car that came along, slowed, but didn’t stop. A few moments later a second car came along, this car pulled up to the stand and a tall, muscular black man got out. Him and Karen talked for a few minutes, then she lead him away from the side of the road, over to the stand.

I was about the ask our customer what he wanted to buy, but he walked right on by me and around to the back of the stand. Karen dropped to her knees, reached into his jeans and pulled out his limp dick. I watched as my friend ran her tongue up and down his dark shaft. She swirled her tongue around his cockhead and then worked her way down to his balls. Again, her tongue swirled. The guy moaned as she took his black balls into her mouth. I was starting to get wet watching his black cock slide around between my friends cream colored hands as she stroked him in rhythm with her tongue. The guy ran his fingers through Karen’s hair. She let his balls drop out of her mouth and she dragged her tongue up his shaft, where she began to lick, kiss, and nibble on his cock head. Her hands moved down to his balls and began to play with them. The guy grabbed Karen’s head and forced the full length of his cock down her throat. My friend immediately was sucking his cock like a pro. It was obvious he was loving it. His head was moving from side to side, his eyes were closed, and he was moaning. I began to rub my pussy through my shorts and thongs at the sight of my friend sucking thick, black cock. Karen wrapped both of her hands around his shaft, one behind the other. As his cock went into her mouth, her hands stroked down on his shaft. As his cock went out of her mouth, her hands stroked back up his shaft. His hips were thrusting towards her lips and his moaning was getting louder and faster. It looked like cock sucking came naturally to Karen. She quickened the pace, sucking harder , without much more effort from Karen, the guy groaned, shuddered, and began to blow his load off in her mouth. With his cum flowing into her mouth, I watched in amazement as my Karen worked on sucking him harder and faster. Her hands were squeezing his shaft. Hell, she was milking him dry. The black man let out a loud groan as his cock emptied out and went limp as Karen pulled him out of her mouth. Once he recovered, he bought about $10 worth of stuff. Karen was grinning from ear to ear when he left.

About 10 minutes later, my aunt showed up with lunch. As we ate lunch, Karen bragged about how she had “sold” some fruit and how I had done nothing to help. My aunt didn’t pay much attention to her, but I was upset. After lunch, my aunt left again (since things were slow, she wanted to scout out a new site for the stand for the next day). Once she left, my jealously that my friend had made “real money” and was rubbing it in, got the better of me. I stripped off my t-shirt and shorts, and standing only in my bra/thongs and a pair of sneakers - began to wave at the cars that passed us by. Just like with a Karen, we had a few slow down, and one even stopped for a moment. The guy behind the wheel checked me out and then drove off.

A few more minutes went by before a pickup came along and stopped. Behind the wheel of this pickup truck was an older, heavy-set black man. He slid over to the passenger side of the truck, opened the door and stepped out of the cab. He asked me what I was selling. I told him about the fruit stand just a few yards off the highway, he told me for some “good head” he would buy some stuff. I asked him how much would he be willing to buy (I wanted to bring in more then Karen’s $10). He thought for a moment and asked me how much did I want him to buy…I told him I wanted to sell more then my friend had and what would it take for him to buy $20 or $30 worth of stuff. He thought for a minute or two and told me to just start sucking and he would figure something out.

Right there by the side of the road, in plain view, I got down on my knees, as the guy pulled his fat, semi-erect cock out of his pants. I immediately went to work on it. I ran my tongue up and down his dark shaft a few times, before going to work on his cockhead. I spent my first few minutes sucking only his chocolate colored cockhead, as he was so thick I was having trouble getting him into my mouth. While working him in, I let my hands slide up and down his shaft. I gently nibbled on his cockhead, before finally inhaling all 8 or 9 inches of him into my mouth (though my mouth was stretched to the limits). He moaned as I took him all the way back out of my mouth, before deep-throating him again. With his black cock buried in my mouth, I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. It took only a few more of the long, deep strokes into my mouth, before he started begging me to let him cum in my mouth. I heard a car drive by and a man’s voice yell “Suck his cock you bitch!” This only excited me more, to know that everyone driving by was seeing a young white girl blow an older black man. I started to suck him harder and faster. He grunted and shot off his load into my mouth. I had to swallow fast to keep from gagging. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw that Karen had pulled her dress up again, pushed the crotch of her panties to the side and was pumping 2 fingers in and out of her pussy. To think that my friend was turned on by me giving a blowjob to a fat cocked black man just gave me the desire to keep going. I licked the guy’s cockhead and shaft clean. I was happy to find him still a little hard, so to his and Karen’s surprise, I stuffed his black cock back in my white mouth and began sucking him off again.

“Holy Shit! You may make me cum again”, he groaned as I continued to work his cock in and out of my mouth. He promised me a total of $50 if he could fuck me. I stood up, pulled my panties down to my ankles, spread my legs a little, and leaned into the pickups cab. Before entering me, he promised that he wouldn’t cum in my pussy. With that, he quickly rammed all of his black manhood into the dripping wet pussy of this very horny white girl. As he fucked me I could feel his fat cock stretching my pussy wider and I could feel his big heavy dark balls spanking my hot, white clit. He reached into the cab with his big black hands and slid my off-white bra straps off of my creamy white shoulders. He then reached into my bra cups and began fondling my small, round, perky tits. I could feel his cock jack hammering away at my pussy as he cupped my tits and began to pull on my nipples. I was groaning louder and faster and I knew I was going to cum soon. He continued to pump his dark meat in and out of my white cunt, as his breathing grew faster. I came first - moaning and rotating my hips as I did. My orgasm triggered his, as he quickly pulled out of my pussy and shot a wad of cum on my back. He took a step away from me, stroking his cock quickly, and fired a few spurts of cum onto my ass and the back of my upper thighs. As he caught his breath, I could feel his black jizz running down my butt cheeks and legs. I took my bra off and used it to clean his cum off of my ass and legs. I then pulled my panties back up before walking with him over to the stand. Once at the stand, I put my shorts and t-shirt back on. He then gave me $50, took some fruit and left.