Frustrated Stephanie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! You want it in you're ass baby!" She heard Dave say as she felt his cock press harder against her virgin arse hole.

"Nooo..Nooo!" She cried, shaking her head from side to side. Dave pulled harder on her bra bridle and she felt her body pushing back against his cock. With one hard thrust, Dave fucked into her shitter!

"Muuummppphhhhhh!!" Steph screamed into her panties. It felt like a hot thick poker had just been rammed into her ass. Tears sprung to her eyes as her violated asshole spread to accommodate Dave's thick cock.

"Uhhhhhnnnhhhhhhh!" She cried again as his complete length filled her. She felt him flex his cock deep within her bowels as the searing pain continued. Dave reached one hand under her again and teased a nipple. Then he moved his hand down and rubbed softly against her clit. Her body responded to this stimulus and her stomach fluttered again. For the umpteenth time.

The intrusion in her ass didn't feel so bad now as Dave's fingers continued to tease her clit. She felt him move inside her ass now and she tried to relax her ass muscles. Her body was working back and forth on his cock now and she was amazed at the feeling of the cock in her ass. It hurt but it didn't. It felt awful but it didn't. Her clit was buzzing and the fullness of her ass just seemed to excite her pussy even more.

Dave started hammering into her ass now. He used the bra to pull her on to his cock in much the same way he did earlier. His fingers were still busy on her clit but now he had two fingers drilling in her pussy as the others fluttered around her clit. Her whole body was aflame. She could feel his fingers pressing against the thin membrane separating her ass from her pussy. She could feel his hard cock sliding in her and the pressure of the fingers on his cock!

She didn't need Dave to force her on his cock anymore, her body was fucking back at him of its own accord. "Oh God!" she though to herself, "I'm going to cum again. Oh God!"

Dave continued plowing into her. The hot dry depths of her ass were so tight around his cock and he was going to cum hard too. He worked his fingers faster inside her as he rammed his cock hard into her ass. Slap. Slap. Slap. His groin made hard contact with her ass. He could feel her wetness leaking around his fingers and he could smell her pussy juices saturating the room.

Steph felt her pussy spasm suddenly and then her whole body tighten. She felt his cock swell in her rectum and then hot spurts of liquid lava hit her deep in her bowels! She screamed into her panties and sucked on the material. She could taste her own juices as she sucked hard and bit on the panties. Her body shuddered hard and every muscle tensed and then relaxed. She felt a hot explosion in her ears as her body was overcome by the most violent orgasm she had ever had. She could still feel his cock throbbing and spurting deep in her.

The bra around her mouth relaxed and she collapsed head down onto the bed. She was still sucking hard on her panties, trying to milk every last drop of dried pussy juice from them. She felt Dave's cock shrinking in her ass and then slowly pop out. Her ass was still high in the air and her thighs were still spasming. Dave smacked her lightly on the bum.

"Now that's what I call a good fuck!" He said. Steph let her knees buckle and her legs slipped to the bed. She could feel his cum slowly oozing out of her ass as she removed the panties and bra from her mouth. Dave removed her panties from his head and gently mopped up her ass. She felt Dave cleaning her up with what she knew were her filthy panties.

She had been well and truly fucked and she was completely satiated. Dave slipped on to the bed beside her and gave her a cuddle. She could feel her panties still under her ass, soaking up all the drippings.

"At this rate, you're gonna ruin all my panties!" She laughed as she gave Dave a kiss.

12