Frustrated Stephanie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock in her pussy was still pounding hard into her, not letting up at all. She could feel another orgasm building inside her as the cock in her mouth popped out only to be replaced by a fresh one. She sucked voraciously on the new cock, concentrating on the feelings in her pussy. Her stomach tensed and her thighs spasmed as another orgasm shook her body.

Steph's pussy was starting to tighten and she felt sore. She wished the black man would come soon as she couldn't take much more of his insistent and hard fucking. She could feel her juices leaking out of her pussy and coating her thighs. She felt like a fuck machine as the cock in her mouth spurted and she swallowed hard again. This was the fourth load of cum in her mouth including the cum cocktail and she felt like such a dirty whore. The cock in her mouth popped out, freeing her. She half expected another cock to take its place but she was spared.

"Ohhhhh...cum you bastard. Cum. Fuck me hard. Make me your white slut!" she chanted, urging the black man on. He pounded harder and faster into her, shaking her entire body. "Eeeyyaaaggghhh!"she screamed as her body shook with another orgasm. Her pussy was slick again. Each time she thought she couldn't take anymore, her body orgasmed and brought new slickness to her pussy. Her entire being was on fire and every nerve end felt raw and tingly.

"Unnh...yeah take it bitch. This is it. Take it. Take it!" The black man moaned out as he thrust deep into her. Steph felt her cervix opening as it was battered by this monstrous cock. A deep guttural groan started from deep within her as her pussy trembled and her thighs shook. She felt his cock swell deep inside her and then with one final thrust his cock erupted deep in her pussy.

"Aaarrrreeeyahhhgghh" She screamed out as a massive orgasm shook her. Her hands strained against the restraints and her thighs quivered. Her stomach almost cramped as tingles shot out everywhere. She felt like a tiny explosion had gone off in her head as the hot cum shot deep into her. She could feel the cock shrivelling inside her and then withdraw with a loud pop. She felt spend and exhausted as the cock popped out of her. Steph's body was coated in sweat and as she came down from that huge orgasm she realised how full her bladder was and how badly she needed to pee.

Without being able to control herself, her pee flowed out from her. It shot out of her urethra across the stage and some dribbled down her thighs. This was the pinnacle of her embarrassment and humiliation but she didn't care anymore. The release of the pressure in her bladder caused a mini tremble to shoot thorough her. Whether it was an orgasm or just relief she didn't know. And she didn't care either.

She felt her hands and ankles being unshackled and her legs lifted up. A pair of panties were pulled up her and she felt the cum in her pussy dribbling out to be soaked by the panties. In the distance she heard the sounds of applause and cheering and she smiled weakly. As she made her way back to her table, she noticed her lacy brown panties still lying on the stage. Whose panties was she wearing then? It didn't matter. She had been fucked out and was now a confirmed slut. As she reached her table, she noticed a waiter hand Dave a videotape.

Dave and Brenda led her out and took her back to their house. As soon as they entered, Dave played the tape and Steph watched how she had been completely and utterly fucked. She looked like a wanton whore on heat and the sight of her being completely satiated was a real turn on. Dave and Brenda fucked her throughout the night and in the morning her pussy was sore and swollen.

She realised that her owners now had complete and utter control over her and she would need to do whatever it was they wanted.

Deep in her heart, she was glad to be owned. Dave and Brenda had opened up a new side of her she never knew existed. She would serve her Master and Mistress gladly and reap the benefits of great sex from them. Frustrated Stephanie was Frustrated no more!

*

* This is the end of the series unless you want to hear more about Stephanie's adventures. Do write in and let me know. *

12