Frustrating Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

This caused the two remaining vampires to explode in a fit of giggles, Rebekah quietly wondering if Elena had been serious. She had, sadly, been lying about knowing for sure, but based on what happened with Katherine it wouldn't be that surprising if this new Elena was open to it. And Rebekah had to admit she thought it would be fun, especially as she hadn't been lying about her desire for Caroline.

Bonnie was hot, but she couldn't recall a single one-on-one interaction between them. Caroline on the other hand Rebekah had butted heads with on numerous occasions, mostly over trivial things and even though she'd never admit it out loud she had developed something of a crush on the other blonde. She'd certainly loved to put her in her place once and for all with a nice little round of buggery, Rebekah proving her superiority by shoving a nice big strap-on dildo up Caroline's arse and sodomising her so hard she'd never again be able to sit down without thinking about her. And if Elena wanted to 'butt fuck' Caroline too, all the better. Rebekah might even allow Elena the privilege of popping Caroline's anal cherry, seeing as she had called dibs and all. Oh, and then they could DP her just like they had DP'ed Katherine. That would be fun.

Interrupting her thoughts Elena grabbed her and, with the help of vampire speed and strength, positioned herself with her back against the wall and then shoved Rebekah to her knees. Before Rebekah could complain Elena had removed any obstacle to the treasure in between her legs and was shoving her head forwards, Rebekah smiling as her face crashed into an area she had become very intimately familiar with over the past couple of weeks.

"Lick me. Lick my pussy." Elena growled, "I just made you cum, now it's my turn."

Elena was going to say more, a lot more, but her words became an incoherent moan as Rebekah obediently started to lick her pussy with slow, gentle strokes of her tongue. Hell, her thoughts became incoherent, Elena slipping into the type of blissful dream-like state she pretty much always did when receiving a skilled pussy licking. And oh God, did Rebekah Mikaelson know how to lick pussy, the blonde making her squirm with every well timed swipe of that talented little tongue.

The fact that it was Rebekah Mikaelson, the most powerful female vampire in the world, on her knees before her helped Elena stay in that dream-like state. As did the fact that she had been the one to force this powerful being to her knees, Elena feeling totally in control of the stronger girl which was almost as intoxicating as the skilled licks to her womanhood.

Ultimately though it wasn't enough and Elena mostly came back to reality. Sure, her whole body felt like it was tingling with pleasure, especially her juice dripping cunt, but it just wasn't the same. It just wasn't enough. She wanted more. And as time went on she felt like she needed more until every little lick felt equally torturous as it did wonderful. But Elena liked a little pain with her pleasure and was in no mood to surrender the wonderful control she was feeling by begging for more. Besides, it gave her a chance to indulge in a forbidden fantasy like never before, namely the one where she was fucking Caroline and/or Bonnie.

While everybody had always considered her old self to be innocent Elena had been constantly having very, very wicked thoughts about almost everybody around her, and some of the most shameful ones featured her best friends. It used to make Elena feel so guilty because surely it was a violation of their friendship, but now she was loving the image of having Bonnie and/or Caroline on their knees and looking at her like eager to please puppies. With Rebekah's blonde head in between her legs Elena could easily imagine it was Caroline licking her, Bonnie patiently waiting her turn to taste her as Caroline started eagerly lapping away at her cunt, Elena dipping her head back and letting out a long loud moan as this image consumed her.

She could see it more clearly than any other fantasy she'd had before, Elena celebrating that fact by grabbing of Rebekah's hair and in between moans ordering her, "Lick me! Lick me lick me lick me lick me lick meeeeeeeeee oooooooohhhhhh fuck! Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy you slut! Mmmmmmm oooooooooh lick me like a cunt craving lesbian slut. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, lick me like the cunt craving lesbian slut you are! Ah fuck, eat my pussy! EAT IT! ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck Caroline, I mean Rebekah, AAAAAAAHHHHHH, fuck yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

Rebekah attempted to punish Elena for calling her by the wrong name by moving her mouth down to the other girl's right thigh and sinking her fangs in deep. Of course Elena seemed to enjoy that almost as much as the pussy licking, which truth be told wasn't uncommon for vampires. It was certainly a rush to feed off each other during sex, Elena's blood never tasting more sweet, and Rebekah had sampled it a lot over the past two weeks. However it paled in comparison to Elena's pussy juice so it wasn't long before Rebekah return to tonguing the other girl's twat like nothing had happened.

If it had been anyone else, including most of her previous lovers, Rebekah might not have been so forgiving. In fact things might have ended very badly, maybe even before Rebekah had finished having sex with them. But the embarrassing truth was Elena seemed to have an almost supernatural power over her, Rebekah unable to bear the thought of hurting this girl that she had hated only a short time ago. Of course spankings didn't count, Rebekah deciding that was the best way to punish Elena for such an indignity.

Then again, Rebekah couldn't be too upset considering she was guilty of doing the exact same thing Elena seemed to be doing, namely thinking about how much fun it could be to fuck the uptight girls they had just encountered. True, Rebekah was mostly fantasising about having sex with them and Elena at the same time, but she had no proof her new girlfriend wasn't doing the exact same thing, so there was no need to totally overreact. Which really was mature thinking for her, and a sign that maybe a relationship with a emotionless Elena Gilbert wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Smiling happily at the thought Rebekah increased the speed and force of her licks and then gently wrapped her lips around Elena's pussy lips and started sucking. After all, given the increasingly frantic nature of Elena's orders, which were sounding a lot like begging now, it couldn't be clearer the other girl was desperate to cum. Or at least desperate to be tongue fucked, either way Rebekah was definitely ready to step up her game which clearly delighted her girlfriend.

"Oooooohhhhhh Gooooooodddddddddddd fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeee, oh shit!" Elena cried out, grinding her cunt into Rebekah's pretty face, "Fuck me Rebekah, fuck me with your tongue. Ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, get your tongue inside me you dyke bitch! Fucking eat me! Eat my fucking pussy! Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddd fuck me. FUCK ME! Please Rebekah, I'm begging you, fuck me with your tongue. Tongue fuck me. Oh please, mmmmmmm pleaseeeeeee oooooooh AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Elena tried to avoid begging for as long as she could, trying to keep her voice demanding when she could no longer keep quiet, but inevitably she surrendered to the needs of her body. More importantly Elena surrendered to Rebekah, the older vampire rewarding her for this by first pressing her tongue against her entrance, as she had done a few times before in the build-up to this, and then finally gave the young girl what she so desperately wanted. Namely her tongue in her twat, Elena crying out joyfully as she was penetrated and then fucked by the instrument Rebekah had been using to torture her for what now felt like an eternity.

It didn't feel like it would take another eternity to make her cum, Elena practically feeling like she was on the edge already just from a few well-timed thrusts, the brunette welcoming the increased amount of pleasure which flooded her body. Of course she knew she wouldn't be allowed to cum so quickly. No, Rebekah would want to torture her a little first, if this could in fact be called torture. And oh how Elena wanted Rebekah to keep 'torturing' her with deep, hard thrusts of her tongue.

Much to Elena's delight she got it, Rebekah tongue fucking her to near orgasm after near orgasm until it almost felt like it was literally painful. At that point the brunette let out an animalistic-like growl and pushed the blonde's head as deep in between her legs as she could go while switching between thrusting her own hips back and forth or up and down, depending what exactly Rebekah was doing with her mouth and tongue. It was mostly the former, but a few times, Rebekah switched to sucking her cunt and thus giving Elena the perfect chance to have a little variety. Not that it mattered, Rebekah skilfully kept her on the edge for as long as she damn well wanted.

Ultimately Elena couldn't stop herself pleading, "Please make me cum! Please? Please Rebekah, fuck me and make me fucking cum! Pleaseeeeeeee ooooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddd yeeeeeesssssss, ooooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk!"

Ironically that's all it took to make Rebekah give her what she wanted, Elena briefly smiling at the weakness of her 'girlfriend' while hating herself for her own, then she couldn't care less. Not about who got the upper hand from the begging, not about keeping Rebekah as an ally, not about getting rid of the cure, and certainly not about finding a stupid dress for prom. No, Elena Gilbert couldn't even begin to pretend to care about those things, not when such intense pleasure was melting her brain and turning her into a happy puddle of goo.

Rebekah also didn't care about any of that stuff because of the girl cum flooding her mouth. Elena's girl cum. Her girlfriend Elena's girl cum was flowing directly into her mouth and down her throat, Rebekah eagerly swallowing every drop of that first orgasm and immediately then getting to work on tongue fucking the brunette to another hard climax, which unsurprisingly didn't take long.

During that second orgasm Elena started using her supernatural speed to fuck Rebekah's face so hard it hurt, in a good way, and the blonde was just about to retaliate by speeding up the movement of her lips and tongue. Just in time Rebekah remembered she couldn't use her powers, and although she was tempted to break that promise just for the sake of fucking Elena extra hard she knew it would mean losing the cure. More importantly it could end her relationship with Elena and Rebekah was willing to do whatever it took to ensure this new relationship lasted as long as possible.

So Rebekah forced herself to stick to tongue fucking Elena as hard as a human could, which to be fair was more than enough to make the brunette cum multiple times. Elena continued to 'help' but Rebekah like to think it was her skilled mouth and tongue still doing most of the work, and Elena certainly didn't seem to be complaining. Not that she was in any condition too, although Rebekah did so love the hysterical cries of pleasure coming from her former rival turned lover.

One other side-effect which really was unfortunate was that without her vampire speed there was no way Rebekah could swallow all of Elena's cum. On the bright side pretty much everything that escaped her hungry mouth ended up covering her face, allowing Rebekah the chance to get it later. Besides, it felt wonderfully primal to have another girl cumming in her face, Rebekah liking to think of it as Elena marking her as hers to solidify their relationship as girlfriends. It also gave Rebekah the excuse to switch out her tongue for her fingers, the blonde delighting in feeling the brunette clenching around her digits with each orgasm as she sucked Elena's clit and for a while became truly lost in making the other girl cum over and over again.

Throughout this Elena's screams, which were loud enough in the first place, became deafening to the point that the humans outside had to hear them, which was mortifying to anyone who wasn't a psycho. Partly because it was incredibly slutty and just plain rude to the people around them, but they were also creating a dangerous environment. What if some good Samaritan walked in here and got themselves turned into an afternoon snack just because they were trying to be nice? No, Caroline couldn't let that happen, and neither could Bonnie, so they had stayed... the difference being Bonnie was guarding the magical barrier at the front entrance while Caroline was still inside to make sure nobody stumbled across her former friend and the psychotic Original vampire.

Caroline told herself over and over again she was just trying to do the right thing and it was horrifying to have to listen to Elena and Rebekah having sex, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't fully believe the lie. Because while this was so beyond embarrassing the very worst part of it was she was actually becoming a little turned on by it. Not that was the real reason she stayed. God no. It was just that... Caroline wasn't even sure anymore. No, she had been trying to do the right thing, she had to believe that, but now... she wasn't sure she would noticed if someone else crossed her field of vision, not when she was transfixed on Rebekah's head in between Elena's legs.

She hadn't meant to watch, really she hadn't, but she had listened to them going at it throughout evacuating the store, and when she heard Elena calling out her name Caroline couldn't help but march over to the changing rooms to give her ex-friend a piece of her mind. Only she found there was a crack in the curtains where she hadn't closed them properly, and as a result Caroline had a near perfect view of Rebekah going down on Elena, the sight of her former best friend having lesbian sex with the dangerous Original vampire something Caroline just couldn't take her eyes off of.

At first Caroline wasn't even sure why she was so transfixed, then as her brain slowly started to work again she remembered Elena's offer and how it made her feel. She hated herself for it but every word Elena and Rebekah had said created an intense picture in her mind, part of Caroline practically aching to say yes and join them. It was the same part which wanted to join them now, and the same part which yearned to give into Klaus's advances, but as she could resist him surely she could resist this temptation?

Just then Elena pushed Rebekah away, opened the curtain and gave the horrified Caroline a wide smile, "I'm impressed, you didn't strike me as the type who likes to watch. Maybe you're not so boring after all."

Blushing furiously Caroline tried to explain herself, "I, I... I was just-"

"Oh please don't ruin the moment by making excuses." Elena smiled before turning to Rebekah, "Did you bring it?"

"By 'it', do you mean this?" Rebekah asked, pulling her trusty strap-on out of her handbag.

"What else would I mean?" Elena asked rhetorically before turning back to Caroline, "As for you, stay. I've always wanted to have sex in front of an audience, and while you've momentarily robbed me of a crowd I would be happy to go and get one if you leave."

That was a total lie. Or at least the second part was. Elena had no intention of going to the trouble of bringing some nobodies off the streets just to watch her have sex with Rebekah... even if it did sound fun and like something she'd likely do in the future. But for right now she was far more interested in getting Rebekah's cock inside her, Elena watching as her lover slowly stripped off the last of her clothes and then strapped on the dildo. Of course Elena also took the opportunity to remove the last of her clothing, sparing Caroline the occasional glance to ensure she hadn't ran off, not that she would bother chasing her if she did.

Honestly Caroline staying was just a bonus, although Elena was almost positive she wouldn't because of the idle threat which Caroline didn't know she didn't mean. It gave Caroline the perfect excuse to do what Elena was sure she wanted to do anyway, so really she was doing her good friend a favour. Not that it was anything compared to the favour she might end up doing her if Caroline agreed to be her little bitch, although again that could wait until after Elena had her fun being Rebekah's bitch.

"Get over here and suck my cock, bitch." Rebekah ordered, awaking Elena from her thoughts, "I want you on your knees, showing your little friend what a great cock sucker you are!"

Elena smirked and looked over at Caroline, who blushed and then spat at her in a mocking tone, "I think she means you."

"For now." Elena smiled wickedly before slowly walking over to Rebekah, glancing back halfway to catch Caroline staring at her ass.

Caroline blushed and swiftly looked away, but there could be no mistake where her eyes just were and the temptation to mock her for it was almost overwhelming. However that might lead to the blonde leaving prematurely, so Elena forced herself to remain silent and return her focus to Rebekah who she was now standing in front of.

Giving her ally a playful grin Elena then dropped to her knees to grab the dildo and stuff it into her mouth. Something she honestly prefered to do after sex, at least when the cock wasn't real, but the chance to put on a show like this was thrilling and Elena took full advantage of it. That included taking just the first few inches of the strap-on into her mouth at first and spending what felt like a long time just noisily sucking on those inches before she finally began bobbing her head up and down on the dick, taking more and more with every bob of her head.

When Elena started taking the toy cock down her throat Rebekah grabbed onto her hair and started her usual verbal encouragement, "Oh that's it Elena, be my good little cock sucker. Suck that cock like it was Damon's. Mmmmmm, deep throat it like you used to do for Stefan. Yes, suck my cock the same way you used to suck off the Salvatores you dirty little slut! Suck it! Suck. It. Yessssss, oh that's it, good girl Elena, take every inch. Take every inch of that big cock down your slutty little throat. Mmmmmm yes, you look so pretty. You look so pretty with a big cock in your throat! Doesn't she look pretty Caroline?"

The look on Caroline's face was priceless. Totally worth the risk of making her run away, but to Rebekah's delight she didn't. No, the younger blonde just stood there looking dumb while her best friend continued to slide her lips up and down Rebekah's strap-on, the only slight difference being that Caroline looked even more horrified and yet horny then before.

It was so delightful that Rebekah couldn't help adding, "And such a great cock sucker. Ha, I used to wonder why everyone made a fuss over Elena Gilbert, and now I know. It's because she gives amazing head. Mmmmmmm, in all my years of living I've never had a more enthusiastic pussy licker, and as you can see from the way she works my cock it should be no secret why the Salvatores are obsessed with her. Especially as she can take every inch in that pretty little mouth of hers. Wanna see? I bet you do, it is quite a sight after all. Go ahead Elena, show Caroline the kind of cock sucker you really are!"

Seemingly happy to oblige Elena pushed her mouth the rest of the way down Rebekah's shaft, the fact that there were only a few inches left to take not undermining the impressiveness of the act. Elena even held it there for a few long seconds, barely gagging as she held the whole dildo in her mouth and down her throat. Then she restarted the blow job, bobbing her head on the full length of the cock while making it even wetter and sloppier than before in what Rebekah was confident was an attempt to screw with Caroline rather than to please her, but it definitely achieved both.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers