Frustrating Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Not enough to convince Caroline to run away, but it was perhaps touch and go there for a while, which was why Rebekah tried to keep her taunting to a minimum from there on out. It was also why she refrained from fucking Elena's pretty face, even though it was oh so tempting under the circumstances. Although truth be told it didn't take much of an excuse to make Rebekah fuck Elena, and if she couldn't fuck her mouth and she could think of two other holes which would be very welcoming to her.

With that in mind it wasn't long before Rebekah ordered, "Ok, that's enough preparation, it's time for me to fuck you."

"Damn right it is." Elena interrupted after she had spat Rebekah's cock out of her mouth, the sight of the glaring Original causing the brunette to smile widely and add, "So, how do you want me?"

Rebecca got the implication that Elena was talking about more than positioning, but rather than giving the whole thing away she just smirked and after a brief pause while she contemplated her options she ordered, "How about in your natural position, hands and knees, like a bitch."

Elena just flashed her infuriating smirk, turned around to face Caroline, placed her hands down on the floor and then wiggled her ass at Rebekah while practically purring, "Now come fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Mmmmm, fuck me Rebekah and make me cum."

For a few long seconds Rebekah admired the view, a view which had quickly become one of her favourites. That was really saying something, partly because Rebekah had witnessed many wonderful views and her long life, partly because up until recently she had been firmly telling herself Elena Gilbert was nothing special and now she was captivated by the other girl. It made her a teensy bit ashamed for living up to her reputation of falling in love too quickly and easily, but when faced with such a fuck-able little behind Rebekah couldn't really dwell on it for long.

Part of Elena liked being the focus of such desire. Well, actually there was no part of her that didn't, but at times like this it was problematic when it came at the expense of her own pleasure. After all, no one liked waiting, and this was not the most comfortable position to wait around in. However just as she was about to open her mouth to complain Rebekah slowly got down onto her knees behind her and then started sliding her big strap-on over her eager to be stuffed fuck holes.

Over and over again Rebekah slid that fake cock from the bottom of her clit to the top of her ass crack until Elena practically yelled in frustration, "FUCK ME! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Come on Rebekah, slam your big cock inside me and make me cum! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my slutty little pussy... or my slutty little ass hole. Fuck my cunt, fuck my butt, which ever you want just fuck me! Fuck me like a slut! Do it! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk yeeeeesssssss!"

Elena's begging ended with a scream of pleasure as Rebekah finally invaded one of her holes, pushing over half of the dildo into her welcoming cunt in one hard thrust. She then allowed her maybe half a second to get used to it before pushing further, gently this time, giving Elena a chance to savour every inch as Rebekah slowly pushed it into her, refusing to stop until the full length was inside her needy sex. Then she was given another half a second to get used to that before Rebekah began pumping her pussy with short, gentle movements of her hips, Elena moaning happily as she was taken by her girlfriend in front of her now former best friend.

After focusing on the begging and then the gentle fucking for what felt like a lot longer than it probably was Elena finally looked up to check her friend was still there, a smile crossing her face when she saw that she was. True, Caroline looked like she might run away at any second, but she had looked like that for a while now and Elena was confident she would stay. And if not, she'd already received a hell of a show and her presence was making this skilful fucking even more enjoyable.

Given how many years she'd been around whoring herself to whoever came along it would be embarrassing if Rebekah didn't know how to fuck, but she really was better than Elena could have ever imagined. The Original had the ability to make her want to cum, or at least want a hard fucking, almost right away, Rebekah stretching her out and effortlessly making her want more. This time the other girl was taking her time which Elena appreciated, because it increased the likelihood of Caroline sticking around as suddenly going into hard fucking might spook her. Also Elena wasn't in the mood to rush this. No, she was in the mood to take a nice long fucking, and plenty of build-up was more than welcome. Especially as she could see a problem when it came time for a hard fucking.

It was something Rebekah was unfortunately very aware of, the blonde grateful that the brunette was accepting of this gentle pussy pumping as it gave her time to contemplate what she would do when it came time to slam Elena's slutty little hole. Plus it would make it easier to make Elena cum, all this build-up no doubt sending the younger vampire closer to the edge of orgasm, Rebekah confident in her skills as a top that she could make that happen.

She was also confident she could make Elena cum, and cum hard, but not as hard as she could with vampire strength which was one of the many things Rebekah had promised not to use today. Which brought her to a unfortunate question which she had been contemplating now and again during the day, would Elena Gilbert be satisfied with being fucked by the strength of a human? Or now she had a taste of having sex with vampires did she need their strength and speed to be fully satisfied?

Rebekah had personally had many sexually satisfying relationships with humans, and ok, her own abilities had often heightened the experience, but if she had truly cared about the individual she was satisfied with gentle love-making. She doubted that Elena would feel the same way, given the brunette was currently incapable of love and all, but then again Rebekah could always become her new girlfriend's plaything. True, she had always preferred being the dominant one with women, and becoming of vampire's fuck toy was hardly the normal life Rebekah still yearned for, but she had to admit the idea was not completely unappealing.

Of course Rebekah's first choice, if she was going to take the cure, was finding a way to top Elena as a human, and it just so happened that this was an excellent chance to do just that. It helped tremendously that they had the added benefit of an audience, Elena clearly delighted by the fact Caroline hadn't gone anywhere, and Rebekah had to confess not only was making her job easier but she was getting a hell of a kick out of being able to put on a little show for the judgemental blonde.

Caroline was still at a loss for why she was still there. Well, that wasn't technically true, she knew why she hadn't run away, the real reason why she hadn't run away, she just refuse to believe it. She refused to believe she could actually get off on watching her best friend have lesbian sex with someone who had terrorised them for the better part of two years, Caroline desperately trying to tell herself her whole body wasn't tingling with desire at what she was seeing. But she was, the horrifying truth rooting her to the spot for what felt like an eternity.

The worst part was because her mind was so overwhelmed with questioning why she hadn't ran away over and over again every other part of her seemed to be focused on Elena being fucked by Rebekah. On the look of pleasure on both their faces, and on their sweaty bodies slapping against each other, somethings which Caroline hadn't been previously able to fully take in when they had been behind that curtain. Now the two of them were just so... close, Caroline almost wanting to reach out and touch them for some weird reason.

All of a sudden Elena looked up, focused her eyes on her, smirked wickedly and then called out, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Mmmmmm, come on Rebekah, harder. I know you can fuck me harder than that, so do it. Ohhhhhh mmmmmm, I promise not to tell your brother. I promise not to tell your brother if you fuck me with every ounce of your strength. Mmmmmm, and we both know Caroline isn't going to want to tell anyone about this, because if she does I'm going to tell everyone she knows all her dirty little secrets, including how wet she is right now from watching you fuck me."

That little threat hung in the air for a long moment and then Rebekah spoke up, "I can't... I don't think it would be wise to risk it."

Briefly shooting a glare back at her lover which turned into an evil grin Elena said, "Fine, then I'll do it."

"Oh God." Caroline whispered after Elena used her vampire speed and strength to knock Rebekah backwards, the brunette rolling with her to make sure the strap-on cock remained in her cunt.

Elena then started roughly bouncing up and down on that cock while obscenely screaming, "Aaaaahhhhh fuck, mmmmmm, oh shit, oh shit, aaaaaahhhhhh, that's better, that's soooooooo much better! Mmmmmm, I love riding that big hard cock! Ohhhhhhh, I love riding your big hard cock Rebekah! It feels soooooo goooooooddddddd, mmmmmmm, fuck me! Ooooooooh fuck me! Fuck me Rebekah! Mmmmmmm ooooooohhhhhh shitttt, do it! Fuck me! You wanna be a coward and not use your full strength, fine, but the least you can do is help me cum you bitch! OOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDD, that's it, fuck me, fuck my slutty little pussy with that big hard cock, ooooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk!"

While Elena said more Caroline didn't hear any of it. She was too transfixed on watching her friend's love hole sliding up and down on a dildo. It was at lightning speed but with her enhanced vision Caroline saw it as plain as day, Elena's pussy taking a cock, the blonde now watching her best friend having sex in vivid detail. Before this it was just like soft-core porn, Caroline only really seeing some long blonde hair bobbing in between Elena's legs and then Rebekah mounting her friend like some kind of animal. But in this new position Elena was completely exposed and to her shame Caroline couldn't take her eyes off her.

She watched as her best friend came over and over again, Caroline's keen eyes picking up on every spasm of Elena's pussy around the thick shaft invading it and every little drop of cum that escaped that cock filled cunt. She also got an overall view of Elena bouncing up and down, but Caroline's eyes occasionally wandered elsewhere, like to her friend's jiggling tits and beautiful face, but her focus remained on the other girl's pussy, the blonde vampire fascinated by it in a way she could have never imagined. Although it was nothing compared to what came next.

After a number of orgasms which put what she normally experienced with Tyler to shame, which was really saying something, Elena started slowing down. Which was good, because it meant this extremely erotic nightmare was finally over. Right? Caroline wasn't so sure given the evil smile on her former friend's face, Elena once again focusing her attention on Caroline now she was no longer consumed with making herself cum.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, I love a cock in my cunt." Elena moaned dreamily, her still partially glazed eyes focusing on Caroline while she said it.

"Slut." Caroline breathed, more as a reflex then a actual attempt to insult her former friend.

Of course it only amused Elena, "Oh Caroline, enjoying sex doesn't make me a slut. It just means I'm not a stuck up bitch who doesn't know how to have fun."

"I, I, I..." Caroline stammered, so overwhelmed with anger, and unfortunately arousal, she didn't know where to start. Eventually she went with, "I know how to have fun."

"Do you now." Elena said dryly, finally coming to a stop on Rebekah's lap.

"YES! I do." Caroline insisted firmly, before adding, "And fucking the girl who killed you in the middle of a freaking clothes store in the middle of the day makes you a slut. It makes you the biggest slut I've ever met!"

Elena just laughed, "Oh Caroline, you really need to pull the stick out... which is a really good idea, don't you think Rebekah?"

Her eyes lighting up Rebekah smiled, "Oh absolutely. Caroline needs to pull the stick out of her arse and shove something else up there."

Caroline frowned, "What are you-"

She trailed off as Elena slowly stood up, Caroline transfixed by watching inch after inch of strap-on dick reappear from her friend's cunt before finally coming out with an obscene sound. Then Caroline thought she was in trouble as a fully naked Elena just stared at her for a long moment, before giving her another wicked smile, slowly turning around and then spreading her ass cheeks.

This momentarily confused Caroline, until Elena started lowering herself down into more or less the same position she was in before. Well, it was cowgirl instead of reverse cowgirl, but the point was for a moment Caroline thought Elena was just going back to riding Rebekah's cock with her cunt, which seemed pretty random given what they had been talking about before. Then the truth of the matter hit Caroline like a ton of bricks, her eyes going wide and her mouth falling open as Elena lined up her ass hole with the strap-on.

"No way." Caroline mumbled.

She should know better by now, she thought, Caroline's eyes going wider as Elena's tiny little ass hole started to stretch for the head of the big toy. Of course the big toy now looked gigantic considering where it was going, Caroline's own ass hole clenching as she watched Elena's butt hole swallow the head of the dildo. And Elena moaned. She fucking moaned as she violated her own ass hole, Elena even letting out a giggle before she turned around to again smile evilly at Caroline.

"Something the matter Caroline?" Elena inquired.

Wrinkling up her nose in disgust Caroline softly murmured, "Ewwwwww, gross."

"It's not gross." Elena moaned as she lowered herself further down on the dildo and then giggled, "Well, maybe a little bit. But that's half the fun."

"And you claim your not a slut." Caroline quipped.

"Only in the best way." Rebekah interrupted.

Turning to her partner in crime Elena smiled down at her and then rewarded her with a kiss while Caroline desperately tried to look away, but again she was transfixed by what was before her. It was like a car crash, only instead of a car, and maybe people inside it, it was only Elena's butt hole being wrecked. Well, that and her back passage, Caroline wincing as she imagined what it would be like to have a dildo that size tearing through her ass hole and deep into her bowels. For some horrifying reason it excited her, but nowhere near as much as Elena who broke the kiss with Rebekah to let out a animalistic like squeal as The Original forcefully pushed her all the way down onto the dildo.

Even though Elena had plenty of practice taking big cocks inside her, both real and fake, the initial penetration always hurt a little, especially if it was going up her ass. Lubricant helped and in this case she had plenty in the form of her own cum and pussy cream, however thanks to her vampire healing she was pretty much a virgin back there so being forced downwards so quickly was unadvisable. However it was the kind of pain which gave her an incredible thrill, Elena's squeal mostly of pleasure as the blonde quickly and violently forced the brunette's anal walls wide apart to accept the large invader.

Giving herself no time to relax Elena started roughly pumping her ass up and down on the huge dildo, leaning forward so she could continue kissing Rebekah. It wasn't easy, but she knew from previous experience Rebekah would make it worth her while and it added to the whole intensity of the ass fuck. Plus Rebekah was nice enough to attack her skin, almost breaking it with her sharp nails, and nipping her lip and tongue. It was hard, but not hard enough, Elena sinking her fangs into Rebekah's lips and drawing blood. This got a snake like hiss from The Original, the two vampires biting into each other from here on out, mostly concentrating on each other's necks.

That added to the experience, but it was forcing Rebekah's strap-on in and out of her ass hole which was really going to get Elena off so that's what she concentrated on the most. She kept the sodomy reasonably slow at first so she could have her fun with Rebekah and more importantly work her body up to the hard butt pounding, although the second she felt like she was ready Elena pulled away from Rebekah's lips and started hammering herself up and down with every ounce of her vampire strength and speed, brutalising her bowels with every violent thrust in the process.

To send her over the edge Elena looked behind her, grinned happily to see that Caroline was still there and then cried out, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEE OOOOOOHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWD! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! FUCK ME LIKE AN ANAL SLUT! MMMMMMMM, CAROLINE THINKS I'M A SLUT, LET'S SHOW HER WHAT KIND OF SLUT I AM! OOOOOOOOH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCKKKKKK, MMMMMMMM, TEAR MY ASS HOLE WIDE OPEN! LEAVE ME GAPING LIKE A SLUT! GAPE MY ASS HOLE AND THEN FEED IT TO ME! FEED ME MY OWN ASS! MAKE ME GO ASS TO MOUTH RIGHT AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED FUCKING ME UP THE ASS LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! OH REBEKAH, OH GOD, REBEKAH! REBEKAH! FUCK REBEKAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTT!"

With that Elena went over the edge, her body on total autopilot as she experienced the type of intense orgasm she could only feel from being 'buggered' by another girl. She was very glad for that autopilot, another thing she had Katherine to thank for, that precious gift allowing her to push herself through that climax and give herself several more, Elena becoming nothing but a mindless animal as her body shook and cum squirted out of her cunt and onto Rebekah's now thoroughly coated stomach.

Under other circumstances Rebekah might have been appalled by Elena's wanton behaviour and being covered in another girl's cum. But honestly she'd never been more content, Rebekah just laying back and watching as the girl she had fallen for ridiculously quickly brutalised her own arse hole in search of more pleasure. It was obviously her own pleasure Elena cared about but she was inadvertently making Rebekah cum too, something which felt like it had as much to do with watching Elena anally riding her strap on as much as it did the stimulator constantly rubbing her clit throughout this wonderful experience.

The only problem was Rebekah was aching to contribute, her fingers desperately itching to grab onto Elena's waist so she could start slamming up into the other girl's bottom and making them both cum harder than they already were. It was so frustrating to have the power to take control and not being allowed to use it. Then again Elena already promised not to tell her brother if Rebekah broke her promise, and from the look on her face there was no way Caroline would be able to bring herself to tell anyone about this.

So Rebekah grabbed onto Elena's hips and began thrusting her hips upwards, briefly trying to keep her promise even though she knew she was going to break it. And sure enough only a few seconds later she started using her vampire speed and strength for her own selfish pleasure, and perhaps more importantly in that moment, for Elena's. After all, surely being human meant trying to be good and please those around you. Like, perhaps most importantly, her lovers? So surely she was doing the right thing, and since she had broken the promise anyway she might as well get some good use out of it.

With that in mind Rebekah flipped Elena onto her back, placed the other girl's legs on her shoulders and savagely sodomised her with every ounce of her supernatural strength, her body moving like a blur as she forced orgasm after orgasm out of them both. By the time she collapsed in exhaustion Elena had screamed loud enough to let the whole state no she was being fucked, Rebekah guessing that Bonnie must of cast some kind of spell or something to explain why no one had investigated whatever was going on in here. Not that it really mattered to her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers