Frustrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

So Rebekah did, again and again, the Original calling upon every trick she had learned to make Elena cum as often and as powerfully as possible. At first that just involved hammering her tongue in and out of Elena's welcoming love hole, curling it upwards with every thrust to make sure she hit the younger girl's G-spot. When her tongue eventually became a little tired Rebekah replaced it with two fingers, curling them upwards at the exact same speed and then switching back when Elena was about to cum. Which didn't always work, partly because Rebekah began attaching her mouth to Elena's clit and sucking down on it as hard as she could to make the other vampire cum faster and ideally harder, and partly because there was a certain thrill to making the frustrating brunette clench down so roughly on her fingers when she came. Besides, Rebekah would be able to clean the cum off her fingers later. Hopefully her face as well, as that was becoming thoroughly coated in Elena's cream despite her best efforts, even though again there was a certain thrill to it.

The whole thing was so thrilling that Rebekah didn't even bother reaching down to take care of herself as she normally did in situations like this. No, she was perfectly content with just burying her face as deep as it would go into Elena's pussy and becoming completely lost in eating this delicious treat.

Just before she did Rebekah had a troubling thought. What if this was some kind of trick? What if Elena was getting ready to use her legs, one of which was currently over her shoulder to break her neck? Maybe use the hand which was frantically grabbing onto her hair to do it? Or maybe Damon was behind her right now, or about to creep up on her, white oaks stake in hand and ready to end her once and for all while Elena looked on with approval? Or perhaps it would be one of her brothers ready to dagger her and stick her back in a box again? There were so many possibilities and Rebekah was almost positive she wouldn't be able to detect them coming, not in her current state of total pussy eating lust. And yet she couldn't stop herself, and even the worst fate imaginable almost seemed worth it just to spend another few seconds in between Elena Gilbert's thighs.

That thought would horrify and embarrass Rebekah a short time later, but for those few glorious moments it was true and, even worse, it made her blissfully happy. Then all of a sudden Elena pulled her upwards, the suddenness taking Rebekah off guard and allowing the weaker girl to pull her to her feet.

Before Rebekah could protest Elena was kissing and rubbing up against her again, even switching their position so it was the blonde who had her back against the wall, and Rebekah could no longer complain. Because more than anything right now, even more than Elena's pussy, Rebekah wanted the other girl to return the favour. And for a glorious moment it seemed like Elena would do it with no fuss, Rebekah practically trembling with need as she felt the brunette pressing her index finger against her pussy and slowly sliding that digit up and down her centre. Then Elena broke the kiss, moved the finger up to her lips like she was going to suck on it, then grinned wickedly and pressed her finger against Rebekah's lips.

Rebekah momentarily glared but took the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean without complaint, the whole time keeping eye contact with Elena even as the annoying brunette grinned triumphantly at her. Then to Rebekah's horror Elena removed her fingers, turned off the water which the blonde had barely noticed was still going, and then turned and walked out of the shower.

"Thanks, I needed that." Elena said dismissively as she used her vampire speed to quickly dry herself and leave the room.

For a moment Rebekah stood perfectly still fuming with frustration. Then she used her own super speed to dry herself just as quickly before she went after the most frustrating girl she had ever known.

Elena hadn't gotten far and luckily wasn't suddenly acting like nothing had happened, the infuriating brunette lying on the bed with a challenging look on her face. Clearly Elena was having a lot of fun playing the tease, but Rebekah refused to be left high and dry.

In the blink of an eye Rebekah was on top of Elena and they were kissing again, perhaps even more roughly than before if that was possible. For a few moments Rebekah grinded on top of Elena, the friction so good that the Original consider just continuing to do this until she came. In the end the only thing that stopped her was that she had a few better ideas. Apparently so did Elena as all of a sudden the younger vampire flipped them over and after a few more seconds of snogging, in which Elena's tongue actually gained control of the kiss, the brunette pulled away and smirked cheekily.

Then Elena zipped over to her bag and retrieved a large strap-on dildo which she proceeded to pull up her thighs and securely fasten around her waist. Thanks to Elena's super speed Rebekah was momentarily confused by the blurry sight before her and didn't fully realise what was going on until a fully equipped Elena was standing before her. Then she laughed.

"My, my, aren't we full of surprises." Rebekah grinned, "Tell me, is that for Demon's benefit, or Stefan's?"

"Katherine's." Elena said softly, almost casually.

Trying and failing to hide her surprise Rebekah studied Elena's face for even a hint of a lie, more than half expecting Elena to burst out laughing and offer up some excuse like she was holding the toy for a friend. Instead Elena remained deadly serious which despite herself Rebekah found intriguing.

"Really?" Rebekah questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Really." Elena confirmed, slowly walking towards Rebekah with a small smile briefly crossing her face, "If you let me use this on you, I'll tell you all about it."

Looking down at the dildo Rebekah considered this. Under the circumstances it was important for her to know exactly what Katherine was to Elena, and as long as it was true this could be useful information for later to use against the Salvatore brothers, or her own family, or most likely Elena herself. Besides, the fake cock currently strapped around Elena's waist was not completely unappealing.

"All the sordid details?" Rebekah asked, as she looked back up into Elena's smirking face.

"Every bit of it." Elena promised.

The two vampires then stared each other for a few long seconds, then the Original slowly spread her legs just enough to make it clear that this was a silent invitation.

"Flip over." Elena ordered, although to Rebekah it sounded more like the words of a petulant child than a dominating top.

"Like I would ever turn my back on you again." Rebekah scowled, tensions rising as both girls were quickly reminded of when Elena literally stabbed Rebekah in the back. It was honestly something of a mood killer and as Rebekah was in need of some attention she decided to make a temporary peace offering which involved her spreading her legs wider and grumbling, "Now, are you going to stand there all night or are you going to fuck me?"

Smirking with that frustratingly cheeky smile again Elena slowly walked over, got onto the bed and crawled in between Rebekah's legs. She then positioned her cock so it was resting against Rebekah's entrance, however instead of pushing inside Elena chose to slide the toy up and down the blonde's pussy lips. Because of course she did. Elena just had to be annoying, especially now Rebekah almost found herself liking her. Not that she would ever say such a thing out loud of course.

Another thing Rebekah had no intention of doing was giving Elena the satisfaction of hearing her beg. Even threatening her would have been a victory for the other girl, something Elena was making perfectly clear with that annoying smirk on her face. Which of course was a look which just wouldn't go away, Rebekah questioning her decision to remain in this position as she was forced to look at that triumphant smirk as Elena finally pushed the head of the strap-on into the older vampire's cunt.

The big toy entered with an almost embarrassing amount of ease, Rebekah not realising just how wet she was until Elena buried her strap-on inside her. In what felt like no time at all every inch of that large dildo was filling Rebekah's sex, stretching her out in ways some of her lesser lovers could only dream of. Then, after a few wonderful moments to enjoy the fullness she was feeling, the dildo was slowly pulled half way out of her pussy and then pushed all the way back inside her needy hole, Rebekah unable to stifle her moans of pleasure as Elena began slowly yet steadily fucking her.

Fucking her. She was fucking her! The self-righteous Elena Gilbert, the good girl who everyone was so obsessed with, was now fucking her with a strap-on dildo. And doing a pretty good job of it, something which Rebekah failed to keep to herself as pure and wholesome Elena Gilbert slowly forced moan after moan from her with every slow but effective thrust.

While Rebekah was once again failing to show any type of restraint Elena had nothing to restrain. She didn't care about anything, including the fact that she was fucking the super powerful original vampire. Well, perhaps there was a tiny feeling of pride, or something which could have been mistaken for it, but Elena forced herself not to dwell on it. The last thing she needed was to return to emotional Elena, that scared little girl who had gone through so much heartbreak she could barely function.

Besides, she'd had much more convincing arguments for allowing her emotions to return, and the shadows of emotions she was feeling was more than enough to enjoy fucking Rebekah.

Certainly there was a lot of enjoyment to be had, the Original vampire on her back with her legs spread, allowing Elena to pump her pussy with that thick cock. Elena's thrusts were mostly short and shallow but from the sounds of it they were getting the job done, the far stronger girl becoming a moaning wreck underneath her. Rebekah even closed her eyes to allow the pleasure to watch over her. Perhaps also to block the sight of Elena above her, but that of course only made the whole experience even more enjoyable for Elena.

Becoming adventurous, and deciding she had the hang of the steady thrusting, Elena let go of the bed sheets and began sliding her hands over Rebekah's body. At first she used only one hand and avoided the other girl's more private places, mostly to build anticipation as opposed to anything resembling nervousness, which again was a emotion Elena couldn't really feel but she still had a sense of self-preservation. After all Rebekah was physically stronger and could rip her head off if she wanted too. Yet here the mighty Original vampire was, purring like a little kitten as Elena's hands began gently cupping her breasts, carefully tweaking the nipples which reminded her of a pair she used to suck on nightly.

Those memories reminded Elena of the deal she had with Rebekah, so after a little more gentle chest massaging Elena slowly leaned down so she could whisper in the other vampire's ear, "So, do you want to hear it?"

"What?" Rebekah moaned in confusion.

Elena smirked triumphantly at this, the fucking she was giving the more powerful vampire clearly causing Rebekah to become lost in pleasure. This revelation, and Elena's smirk, caused Rebekah to glare angrily but before she could shout angrily and possibly spoil the mood Elena huskily whispered, "About my dirty little secret?"

It was now Rebekah's turn to smirk, "Oh, I think I can guess, what with you being a wanton little tramp for the Salvatores and all. Mmmmmm, I should've known it wasn't just them you spread your legs for."

"Look who's talking." Elena said, smiling wickedly as she slid a hand up one of Rebekah's spread legs.

Quick as a flash Rebekah wrapped her legs around Elena's waist and began squeezing down almost hard enough to break the younger vampire's bones. This unsurprisingly caused Elena to let out a cry of pain which in turn made Rebekah laugh cruelly, "Tell me Elena, have you fucked Caroline too? That witch Bonnie? No wait, it's just vampires isn't it. Only vampires make the self-righteous goody two shoes Elena Gilbert wet."

Trying not to show how much pain she was in Elena forced out through gritted teeth, "Bonnie... and Caroline... wouldn't be able to handle it."

"You mean they wouldn't be able to give you what you want." Rebekah chuckled, loosening her grip around Elena's waist so the girl could go back to fucking her which she did without hesitation, "They're too much like you. The old you at least. They're too good, wholesome and self-righteous. Mmmmmmm, you need someone with a little monster in them. Someone who's not afraid to treat you like a little slut."

"You're right." Elena agreed, suddenly grabbing hold of Rebekah's legs, pushing them up onto her shoulders and then leaning forward so she was practically bending the other girl in half, "But I'm not the only one."

With that Elena instantly began slamming her strap-on in and out of Rebekah's cunt so fast and hard it would have probably been painful if she was human. It might have even been unpleasant if Elena hadn't just spent a significant chunk of time stretching Rebekah's pussy out as thanks to her supernatural healing ability the blonde's fuck hole was always super tight to begin with, although thankfully not to virgin status like some sad vampires who got turned with their cherries intact. As it was though all Rebekah felt was intense pleasure which almost immediately had her writhing with pleasure underneath the frustrating brunette.

The only drawback wasn't the speed of the fucking or her flexible body being bent in half. No, what was bothersome to Rebekah was the fact that Elena's face was centimetres from her own, forcing her to bear witness to the younger vampire's self-satisfied smirk of triumph, like the infuriating girl had won some type of victory over her. Like Elena wasn't perfectly aware of the fact that Rebekah could have flipped them over, pinned the weaker vampire to the bed and use that big dildo to slam fuck the annoying girl's cunt so hard she wouldn't even be able to remember the names of her precious Salvatores. Or something far less pleasant, at least for Elena. However if she was honest with herself the last thing Rebekah wanted to do was stop this.

Rebekah would sooner plunge a white oak stake deep into her own heart than admit it out loud but Elena was fucking her incredibly well. Far better than most of her former lovers, Damon and Stefan included, although Rebekah contributed a big part of that to being a bottom again for the first time in centuries. Also, even though this was something else Rebekah would never admit, it was really quite thrilling to have pure and wholesome little Elena Gilbert fucking her so hard, roughly and God help her skilfully.

So Rebekah endured the look on Elena's face as she fucked her to climax, the older vampire using every ounce of self-restraint she had to try and keep her moans, groans, cries and screams of pleasure as quiet and infrequent as possible. She failed dismally, Rebekah eventually switching to trying to deafen Elena as her pussy was pounded relentlessly by that big strap on dildo until the blonde covered it with her cum. Rebekah had ended up doing that several times as Elena continued roughly fucking, the older girl having absolutely no problem with that as the ecstasy flooding her body was too good for her to worry about silly little things like pride and dignity.

Meanwhile Elena was being overwhelmed by pride at being able to turn this Original vampire into a quivering mess beneath her. It was almost enough to make her want to turn her emotions back on, just so she could truly appreciate the moment. Except the old, the weak and emotional her, probably wouldn't be able to appreciate this like she now could. Worse still she might actually stop, and Elena couldn't imagine anything worse.

After all even if one was to forget about the incredible mental stimulation of fucking the only female Original vampire in such a dominating way there was still the matter of the little nub on the inside of the harness which was rubbing against Elena's clit. The little nub Elena had hilariously found a little weird at first but had quickly grown to appreciate it as she had settled into fucking Rebekah. Now Elena couldn't get enough of the feeling of that little thing rubbing against her clit with every thrust, this physical stimulation combining with the mental stimulation of dominating Rebekah until Elena came. She actually came just from fucking another girl like this.

Granted it wasn't the type of mind melting ecstasy Elena had known from being fucked by Katherine, Damon or even Stefan, that kind of brain destroying pleasure she was now giving Rebekah, however with another girl writhing beneath her was an extremely satisfying orgasm the type of which Elena had never known before. Immediately she wanted more, unnecessarily giving her yet more motivation to continue pounding Rebekah's pussy as hard as she could, both girls becoming lost in their passionate fucking.

Elena wasn't so sure just how long she fucked Rebekah in that position. It could've been minutes, it could've been hours, and she really didn't care. But suddenly she got this flash of Katherine fucking her in all sorts of different positions, something she had apparently passed on to Damon, and she got the urge to do the same. So without warning she pulled out, flipped Rebekah over, held her in the air with one hand and slammed back into the other girl's cunt so she could restart the fucking. Probably out of instinct more than anything Rebekah placed her hands and knees out and down onto the bed, the Original staying in that position and not complaining as Elena went back to work making them both cum.

Again time passed, Elena's supernatural stamina finally beginning to run out while it seemed like the Original vampire's would never end. That infuriated Elena somewhat. Then she thought as an excuse to take a little break, and in doing so perhaps fuck Rebekah in an even yet more dominating way.

Rebekah was glad she hadn't stopped Elena from switching their positions, ironically for one of the reasons she had refused to get into this position in the first place. Not the turning her back on Elena part, that Rebekah still wasn't crazy about but she was fairly confident the little backstabber wouldn't try anything under the circumstances, and more importantly didn't have the means to try anything. Submitting to Elena, even if just in a small way like this, however proved to be quite thrilling. Orgasmically thrilling. So it was quite disappointing when Elena pulled out of her, but to be fair the teen had only recently become a vampire and couldn't be expected to have anything close to Rebekah's stamina.

That didn't stop Rebekah from opening her mouth to mock Elena for her lack of staying power, but before a word could leave her lips the blonde felt what could only be the cum coated strap on against her arse hole. She only just had time to realise what it was before Elena used her supernatural strength to slam the dildo through Rebekah's back hole and deep into the blonde's bowels.

"AAAAAHHHHH GAWWWWD, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Rebekah snapped angrily.

"Returning the favour. You know, from the shower?" Elena smirked before adding, "I mean, personally nothing makes me cum harder than a nice hard ass fucking, but if you don't think you can take it all you have to do is say so. Say, 'I'm not as tough as Elena Gilbert when she was a weak, pathetic little human' and beg me to go back to fucking your pussy and I will. I promise."

"Maybe it's not so much a matter of not being tough, so much as it's a matter of not being a perverted slut. Which I'm not." Rebekah quipped.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers