Fuck Authority ... Or Vice Versa

Story Info
Her master claims her as his fuck toy.
1.5k words
3.52
119k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was beating out of my chest, I was almost sure he'd be able to hear it. He stood up and walked closer to me. I backed away. I felt the side of the bed on the back of my knees and I fell onto the mattress. He stood in front of me.

"Now that you're awake, I guess I'll get right to it." He purred.

He pinned both of my wrists above my head and straddled my legs to stop me kicking out. I started to growl and tried to push him off. Failing; he tightened his grip on my wrists. Catching him off guard, I bucked my hips making him loose balance and fall from me. I got up and ran. I don't know how long I'd been running but my legs felt as though they were about to give out. I urged myself to go further but I couldn't carry myself any more. Consciousness lost the battle to sleep. My eyes fluttered open and I welcomed the pale moonlight that had spilled out from under the crimson curtains. A candle was lying on the floor a metre or so from where I lay. It had long since burned out - although, I don't remember it being there when I collapsed here earlier.

I turned onto my back and sat up. It was then I saw; I wasn't alone. He was sitting next to me, smirking evilly.

"It wasn't a good idea to run from me." He stated.

I just looked at him.

His face changed from slight amusement to high annoyance.

The corners of my mouth tugged into a cocky smile. I raised an eyebrow and waited for him to speak again.

"Listen girl! You'll do as I say, when I say! Or there'll be consequences!" He paused. "What's your name anyway?"

"What's your name?"

"That's none of your business."

"Isn't it?"

"I said; what's your name?"

"Why?"

"I want to know."

"Do you?"

"You can't answer every question with another!"

"Can't I?" I shrugged my eyebrows at him still smiling.

He pounced and pinned my wrists down with one hand.

"ANSWER ME!"

I paused ... I felt his warm breath on my face. I began to writhe beneath him; I found my efforts were fruitless as he dragged me to my feet by my hair. I cried out. He dragged me through the corridor and into a medium sized room. The walls were plastered with black paint, all except one wall. Which was clad with crimson red wallpaper that had small vines of poison ivy painted in black and different shades of grey. The floor had a grey carpet as soft as the one I'd fallen asleep on. The curtains were the same colour red as the wall. Placed against the paper wall was a large wooden queen sized bed. The covers were red, with grey sheets. The mahogany wood of the bed matched that of the dresser and wardrobes placed opposite. There was also a mahogany wooden door to the left of the bed. I wasn't concentrating enough to wonder where it lead to.

He through me down onto the bed and was quick to resume his position from earlier. My wrists captive in his vice-like grip and my knees under his muscular thighs. I looked up into his face, this was the first time I'd actually taken in his features. He looked to be the same age as myself. His hair was dark and styled. It was just above his shoulders and layered. His bangs were swept across to the right over his eyebrow, framing his glittering grey eyes. His nose was straight and slightly upturned at the end, barely noticeable. His chin was slightly pointed. His appearance radiated authority; it was unmistakable that if I wanted to survive, I had to do as he said. Not that I was happy about it.

"So, as I've already asked. What's your name?" He snarled.

"Melody." I relied quietly, looking down.

"My name is not important as you will not be calling me by it. You will refer to me as Master. Is that clear?"

I nodded quickly

"I said, is that clear?!" he raised his voice and struck my face with his free hand.

"Yes Master, Sir."

"Good. Now ... as my fuck toy you do as I say. Got it?"

"I am not your-"

He slapped me again.

"You are my fuck toy and I will do with you what I please. Got it?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. Now lie still and this wont hurt as much."

He was poised above me, looking directly into my face. I averted my eyes from his gaze. He easily held my wrists down with one hand, using the other to roughly undress me. I lay there silently. Hoping. Praying that he would stop.

His cold hands were experiencing things I'd only allowed one other person to. The protective barrier of clothing was ripped brutally from my body; the only thing restricting him from having his way with me was his underwear. They were soon removed and I started to get nervous. I felt like trying to curl up into a ball but I knew I'd be punished more for that. And he'd probably make me pay in worse ways than this. He lowered himself onto me and lifted me chin roughly to force me to look at him.

"Make any effort to get away, and you'll be sorry you were ever born. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl Melody. Catching on now are we?"

He let go of my wrists and sunk lower down my body, his mouth touching the skin on my inner thighs lightly, making me want to giggle. He parted my legs and began to tease me. His mouth caressed my skin, it wasn't meant to feel this good. I could feel his tongue flicking my clit and his fingers buried deep into my pussy. Fucking me with his mouth and hands. I bit my bottom lip, holding in the noises that my throat was barely managing to suppress. After a while, my body began to spasm lightly at my hips, sending me into a soundless orgasm. He moved further up my body leaving light bite marks all of the way up. Lying in between my legs he pressed up against me, forcing me to allow him to thrust into me in a rhythmatic way that was almost comforting.

Where did he learn this?! Is there some kind of finishing school to tell you how to make someone feel this good when they shouldn't?

His grunts and our breathing was all I could hear. It was getting too much to hold in. Without warning, sounds of my pleasure burst the previous quiet of the room. He stopped momentarily to look at me. He was smirking, it was hot. I wanted to tell him how turned on he'd gotten me, but I realised he probably didn't want me to talk. I tried to control my mouth and he turned to me.

"Don't you dare stop. That turns me on. I want to hear you moan. Come on moan my little fuck toy."

I moaned. I writhed. I screamed.

I didn't want him to stop. I was clinging to him, thrusting back to him.

He went back to fucking me, pushing his dick in to the hilt and out almost to the tip. I'd never had this, this way before. The pain of how big he was and the pleasure of him fucking me and rubbing my clit mixed together. He leaned down and started to kiss and suck my neck while he thrusted himself in and out of me harder than before. The sounds he made drove me mad. I felt him pull out of my pussy and pull away from me.

"Get on your knees my whore."

I found myself complying. Standing and then lowering myself onto my knees onto the floor in front of him.

"Suck it."

I put his dick in my mouth, licking and sucking it as he fucked my face. His hands were on the back of my head, pushing me onto his dick. I was gagging, but he didn't really care.

"Yeah, fuck. Suck my cock. Suck it like the whore you are."

He moaned and grunted and pulled his dick out of my mouth. He rubbed it over my face, pushing it back into my mouth.

"Suck it. Suck my cock."

He mumbled words of approval through his grunts and moans and suddenly he pulled back, his hands left my head and he started jacking himself off in front of my face. His cum landed on my face and dripped down my chin onto my chest, running over my nipples. I sort of started to enjoy that.

"You are my fuck toy and I will do with you what I please. How does it feel to be a whore girl? A fuck toy? A doll?"

He spat on me and walked out of the room. That shook me back into reality. He raped me. That didn't feel good. His clothes and presence gone, leaving me there alone, with my conscience twisted and my dignity in tatters lying with my clothes on the floor.