Fuck Hell. Staring Tiffany Ch. 01

Story Info
After Tiffany read the signs she starts to float.
1.2k words
2.13
58.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you don't no whats going on read Tiffany to find out.

After Tiffany red the signs she starts to float. She looks at her back seeing a pair of wings, not huge but big enough to carry her 2 feet from the ground. She looks and sees the door entering fuck hell. She has no choice but to go through fuck hell. Tiffany prepares her self and goes through the door way. She goes through and the door way disappears! She under stands that there's no going back now. She puffs her self up "* Making her breasts show off and her ass shows off and fly's toward*" Tiffany didn't no that she shows her self off. When she started she saw a doggy running at her and she said "Dam that thing is as big as me" she said "Aw look at you!" Then it grabbed her bra and ripped it off and then disappeared! Tiffany said "Wat the fuck"!! She moved on, looking around. While looking around she saw a blue tentacle floating at the top of the ceiling moving toward her.

She said "I can go to the ground"

She did so,But when she got down there another blue one was there grabbed her legs and pulls them apart and rips the skirt off and disappears.

"All things that fuck her will disappear"

She sees her breasts and her lovely pussy are now exposed. She's embarrassed now. She starts to move on, she sees a dog, and prepares to dog it, it jumps, she ducts but rite when that happened. A green tentacle sees her breasts going in a hole where the green tentacle lives and shoots straight up and traps her in mid air, tangling her wings to where its holding her up, spreads her legs apart, puts a tentacle between her breasts, and puts two more tentacles to push the breasts between the tentacle and starts titty fucking Tiffany. Tiffany goes unconscious. She awakes an hour later feeling her breasts still being fucked. She struggles, moving her legs, her hand gets free and grabs the tentacle between her breasts, and falls to the ground and floating back up rubbing the cum off of her. She feels her breasts grow 1 inch bigger.

She moved on ward. Working her way there. But she felt tired and weak. So she slept on the ground. Unaware of what was watching her... A blue tentacle creep in her sleep. It wanted to give her a tasteful dream. So it did. Went in her mouth going down her throat feeling her suck on it like a baby. It came once in her throat but could go forever. So it did. Hours and hours past of deep throat poor Tiffany. It came 10 times in her throat and she woke up and bit down, and got free and moved on. She cried wondering about if it had fucked her. But she felt like she had her virginity.

She moved on while she was going she saw a dog look at her and the dog bolted at her Tiffany prepared to jump but failed. She said to her self

"Its OK, its OK its not going to fuck me just deep throat me"

She looked and saw the dogs dick and got surprised. 16 inches for the dog. She said i hope it goes down my throat. The dog bent her over, She was on all four. And waited. But then she felt something. She felt a dick rubbing against her vagina. And then it pushed all the way in hurting her and she screamed at the top of her lungs

"NO! NO! STOP STOP! IT HURTS! PLEASE!"

The dog didn't even come close to stopping, instead it fucked her faster and faster and faster. She cried, and cried with no pleasure cause they fucked her when she wasn't wet at all. The dog came inside her and started fucking her again. She squealed and struggle to get free, but the more the dog fucked her, the weaker she got. Then after two hours of doggy style rape. She realized it had a weak spot. The dog had huge balls and they all ways slapped her clitoris when it fucked her, she tried to lift her leg, it was so hard cause of how weak she was. Blood was dripping out of her vagina, there was pain, there was loads of cum. And then she kicked it, and the dog was gone.

Tiffany lied there. Regaining her strength. She passed out with tears on her face, she was in a heavy sleep. Not knowing there's a creature watching her... A red tentacle sweeps in, *"After every fuck the cum, the blood goes away"* The red tentacle looks at her ass. Knowing that the ass is intact. In slowly goes in her ass. going in so deep and fucks her so hard that she gets pushed back every time it gos in her. She didn't wake cause she was out cold. She moans, but doesn't wake up. Its came 4 times inside her, and has been pushing her back inch by inch when it went in her, finally she awoke. Feeling weak still cause she didn't no shes being fucked at first. Until she feels a burst in her ass. The tentacle came again. She grabbed it and threw it out and fled off.

She worries that there's no end. Until she sees a portal ahead of her. And bolts rite to it. She arrives. Looking at it and not going through it just yet. She wanted to get a good look so she knows what shes looking for. While doing that a dog sneaks up on her. She sees it and bolts through the portal. Once she went in she saw the Portal close. She remembered one sign said it will twice as long now. She didn't mind, and continued. She was still nude and when she came through she hoped for new clothes. But nope.

She moved on for awhile. She got sleepy so went to fly. But when she woke she didn't see anything fucking her... When she got up and green tentacle bolted straight out of the ground as she screamed as it slowly hovered her up in mid air tangling her wings, pushed her down so her back if she got free would hit the ground knocking her out. So the green tentacle had full access to her body. So it took the opportunity to make her feel weak, helpless, alone, and made her feel like she'll never get free. it went all the way in her pussy, ravaging it. Fucked her for days cause of the perfect grip, titty fucked her, deep throat her, ass fucked her. Came 23 times. Then it dropped her hand and she pulled the tentacle out of her mouth getting free. And she fell and got knocked out.

The green tentacle still won but disappeared as the rest. She woke up and moved, while moving she saw a blob. Bouncing from the ground to the ceiling. She had to be careful here. Rite when she though it was safe it wasn't. And the blob put her body inside of it, leaving her tits and her neck and head out. Her legs and wings were trapped in the blob and couldn't get free. She looked down and saw it forming a bumpy cock. And its gonna hurt her pussy. It slowly went in her pussy. And fucked her so hard she was shaking up and down incredibly fast. A blue tentacle saw her and went in her mouth. A new creature joined in as well. And licked her nipples. It was a anaconda.

THIS WILL BE CONTINUED!