Fuck Me and My Mom: Van de Kamps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

"Ooooohh, oooohhh, my God, harder, harder, fuck my butt," screamed Danielle beside her Mom, the teen evidently enjoying the anal pounding she was getting. Bree could feel her daughter's orgasms, the teen quaking and shivering as she came, like she was out of control. The teen's head jerked up, so hard that her Mom worried that her neck would snap, and then down again, "Ooooohhh, urrrrghhhh, aaaarhhhh, fuucckkk!"

Mike moved in front of Bree and fed her his cock. Her lips closed round the giant prong, here was still a taste of girl cum on it, her daughter's juice permeating the dick. The busty redhead sucked greedily, slurping in Mike. The stud began to fuck her mouth, his hips swinging in and out, slamming his cock down into her as Matthew's big bang dick pounded her from behind, the two guys spit-roasting her like she was a piece of meat on a stick. Beside her Danielle was enjoying the same treatment, Carlos gripping her waist hard and pounding as Zach held her head between his hands and thrust his dick down into her mouth. Unable to let out their cries of pleasure the Mom and daughter had to rely on their gyrations to show their enjoyment, moving to the beat of their lovers thrust with enthusiasm. Cum trickled from their pussies, more as first Danielle and then Bree, moved to balance with one hand and to use the other to rub at their cunts, shoving fingers deep into the damp, sticky holes. And all the times Brandi was filming the action from all angles, following the dicks as they carved deep in ass holes and were swallowed by the van de Kamp's wanton mouths.

"Let's swap positions," said Zach, following a nod from James Rock, the producer following the action with a professional eye. The guys pulled out from Bree and she got to her feet again. She looked at her daughter, the teen's hair was dishevelled and her skin was red and flushed, lipstick and eyeliner smeared her face; but she was smiling happily -- Bree knew how she felt; and now it was time for the DP scene.

Carlos was down on his back, his legs apart and his dick sticking up at a right angle, beside him Mike was in the same position. Bree lowered herself ass down, back to Carlos. Her ass was still stretched and opened from Matthew; the cock went in as easily as a key in a lock. Danielle gave a whinny of pleasure as Mike entered her ass. The two men took the women under their thighs, gripping the fleshy parts of their legs and slowly began to work themselves up and down, fully elasticating the anal passages. Bree lay back into Carlos, playing with her large titties, pushing them together and squeezing the nipples. Danielle moved more forward, fingering her pussy and wiggling the hole, so that it was nice and easy. Both women moaned and groaned, "Oooohh, urrrhhhhh, yesssss, that's good, give it me."

The two van de Kamp women went at it for a short while, making sure that the cocks were fully in their asses and that the butts were used to the anal invaders. Bree leant back on her hands, balancing on Carlos's dick; he paused. The redheaded Milf saw Brandi move to in front of them to prepare to shoot at another angle and she waited until the camera woman was ready, filming the Milf's and teen's soaking wet pussies, then Bree gave a smile to Zach and Matthew, "Come and fuck our pussies."

"Yes," giggled Danielle in agreement, "Mom and me are greedy sluts; we want a double dicking."

Brandi followed the two young men as they gripped their dicks and joined the others, pushing their hard members into the waiting snatches. Despite its earlier use Bree's pussy felt tight and squeezed as Zach forced his way in; it was like concrete being poured down, even if was concrete that was making her groan ecstatically. She could feel her pussy walls being stretched and strained, almost like they were going to rip, and even with being as wet as she was she could feel the friction as the hard dick. Her face contorted, though she wasn't sure how much was pain at the burning in her pussy or what felt like a iron rod in her ass, and how much was sexual bliss from the same. Zach raised himself and thrust down again, his dick tearing into her wet hole. Bree gave a gasp, "Fuck!" she said.

Danielle was more demonstrative, she was shuddering like a live wire as she was hammered between Mike and Matthew, the two guys thrusting into her in unison. She screamed and squeezed her pert boobies with her hands so hard they almost popped, "Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, fucccckkkk, yesssss!"

Bree leant back further on Carlos, letting him take the weight of her body in his strong arms. It seemed to give Zach a bit more space and he thrust harder, driving his member down into her pussy and over her G-spot. This time the sounds from Bree's mouth were almost all pleasure. The young man banged down again, harder and deeper, hammering deep into her wet slit. Each thrust was racing over her clit, electrifying the spot and making her hum with ecstasy. "Oh fuck," she squeaked, "Fuck yes."

Carlos slammed up, his massive dick spreading her ass walls and crashing against the cervix, just as Zach came down. For a moment Bree thought the thin membrane was going to snap and the two cocks would literally bump heads; but it held and with it came the most powerful orgasmic pleasure ever, as her clit was thumped from both sides. Her body arched and tensed, stretching and twisting as she screamed, "Aaaaarrrghhh, fuuuckkk, aaarrgggghhh." The two men continued to pound her, as beside her Danielle got the same exceptional treatment.

The two van de Kamps shuddered as they were squeezed like ham in sandwich. Both women were flushed and red, shrieking in pleasure as the orgasms hit them. Their skin had a sweaty sheen, drips crawling down as they were double fucked. The men were perspiring too, water gushing down them like waterfalls as they pounded up and down, ramming the women's fuckholes. Fast and vigorously the men thrust in, continually torpedoing the van de Kamps beneath their waterlines, filling them with hard dick and turning them into raving, screaming, pussy-cum soaked messes.

"Aaaaaarrrghhh, aaarggghhh! Fuck me, fuck me with your big cocks. Fill my fuckholes,"

"Yeessss! Yesssss! Oh my.... That's it! I want your dicks... fuck... yesss!"

It might have felt squashed and squeezed, being pinned down and double-fucked, but it was worth it. Bree and Danielle shrieked and screamed, blown away by orgasms as the four men grunted and panted and pounded both women's two holes. "Fuucccck, aaaarrgggh, fuuuucckkk!"

The van de Kamps writhed, their titties bouncing and wobbling. Bree reached out and grabbed her daughter's hand and squeezed it. A writhing and cumming Danielle squeezed back; Bree had sometimes had problems with Danielle as the teen grew up, but that was all in the past, and she had never felt closer to her daughter than holding her hand as they were both violently and vigorously double penetrated. They both screamed in unison as another pair of orgasms wrenched through them.

*

I had been right about Bree; she was Jezebel writ in flesh. Sitting on my chair watching the action I hadn't once lost my hardness, and only my professionalism and iron self-control had stopped me from whacking it out and jacking off. But looking at the guys, I could tell they were flagging, even if the nymphomaniacal Bree and Danielle could have carried on until the middle of next week. I gave a quick nod and they started to pull out of the porn sluts, as Brandy again shifted position.

Bree and Danielle positioned themselves on their knees, looking for all the world like they were begging as they looked up into the faces of the guys as they surrounded them. Brandi zoomed into Danielle and Bree's faces as the men jacked at their dicks, the two sluts were soaked in sweat, their make-up messed and even Bree's perfectly styled hair was mussed. I smiled at their expressions, reflecting both their sexual satisfaction and their slutty desire for more.

It was Zach who blasted first, shooting a string of cum all over Bree. The Milf cried out in pleasure as the white goo landed on her face and tits, her daughter moving in to help lick the cum away. The others shot their loads as well, one after the other, blasting their seed over Bree and Danielle - in their hair, over their faces, down the women's chests -- covering them in a silvery white glaze. Danielle's tongue carried on sliding out, licking and lapping at the cum from her Mom's bosoms and chin.

I had another hit.

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers
12