Fuck Me! Suck Me!

Story Info
My wanton, Chinese lover is demanding.
2.2k words
4.33
108.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand before me as I sit in the chair.

"Pull out your cock."

You are full of surprises and your words are bold.

As I pull my rock hard dick from my pants, you kneel between my legs and begin to lick me, from my balls to the tip of my cock, like licking an ice-cream. Up and down, over and over. Your hand begins to stroke me and your thumb massages the swollen red tip of my cock.

My cock rises and stiffens even more.

You stand and reach between your legs where two snap buttons at the crotch of your teddy suddenly spring open.

"Bring your knees together."

As I do, you straddle me and, with one hand, guide my cock to your wet little hole. You begin to lower yourself onto me and my cock slides up and into you with ease. You wriggle your bottom to adjust to this unfamiliar position. You unbutton my shirt and lean forward to wrap your arms around me. Your hot breath tickles my neck and your tongue plays with my ear.

I wrap my arms around you and hold you tight. I can feel the swell of your breasts against my chest. My cock wants to move inside you but my hips can't rise from the chair. You are totally in control.

Your ass squirms and you rise slightly and then quickly lower yourself once again. My cock can't go any deeper and I can't move.

"Do you like that," you whisper.

"Yessss." The word escapes as a hiss.

"Do you want more," you tease.

I can't answer. I am helpless and you know it.

"Do you want more?"

You tighten your muscles around my shaft.

"Do you?"

"Yessss." Another hiss.

Again you rise up and my cock slides down your slippery wet opening, almost out.

Slowly you lower yourself and again my cock slides snugly up into you.

"More?"

"God, yes!"

Your hips rise and lower, rise and lower, and each time I want to thrust into you harder, deeper. My hips can't move. You control the pace. You control the rhythm. You control each stroke of my cock.

You push back from me and sit up, still astride my cock. The straps of your teddy have fallen and the fabric barely covers your breasts.

"Touch me. Squeeze my breasts. Suck my nipples while I fuck you."

I reach for you filling each hand with the sweet softness of your breasts. You suck in your breath at my touch and arch backwards, head back, your hands on my knees. This movement causes your tight little pussy to suck on my dick as it slides into your slippery passage.

Your hips move; rocking back and forth. My cock slides up and down inside you.

I squeeze one of your breasts forcing your nipple to protrude and I begin to suck, nipping the tip between my teeth.

My other hand reaches between your legs and my fingers rub your clit, stroking it in time with the rocking of your hips. In moments a hot stream of cunt-juice flows from you, soaking my fingers and washing over my balls.

Your rocking motion intensifies and you squeeze your knees together trapping my cock in your grip. Your body shudders as wave after wave of your orgasm course through you.

"Oh, God! I'm coming! Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh god."

My fingers stroke your clit harder, faster. Streams of cum flow from you.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god."

I bite your nipple and your body spasms.

"Again! Bite me again!"

I suck your nipple deeper between my lips and bite the circle of pink which surrounds the taught hard nipple.

Your body spasms again.

"Yes. Like that! Suck it! Bite it!"

With each spasm, your hole convulses and tightens its grip on my dick. Still I can't move and I want to thrust into you with my own rhythm.

I reach both hands behind you and grab your ass, hot to the touch. I lift you until the tip of my cock is all that is inside. Then I push down on your hips and my cock rushes into you splitting you up the middle. Again I lift you and push down and again my cock is buried inside.

This time I lift you completely and my cock slips out with a smack against my belly.

"Wha..?"

Part of me wants you back on your knees sucking me. Instead, I stand and lift you off the floor. As I rise, my pants slip down around my ankles and my cock stands, glistening in the soft light with the wet from inside you. I am forced to walk with a shuffle but I manage to carry you to the bed.

"Wait for me."

"Hurry."

I sit on the edge of the bed to pull off my pants. Your hand reaches around, grabs my cock and you begin to stroke me, pumping your hand up and down the length of my shaft.

"I told you to wait for me."

"I don't want to wait. I want to make you come."

My pants catch on my shoes and I struggle to be free. Your hand on my cock distracts me. You realize that I am trapped and start to laugh.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Yes! God, I don't know! Stop for a minute and let me get my pants off!"

"Then what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to finish what YOU started!"

"Are you gonna make me come again?"

"You're bad!"

"Yes I am. But you didn't answer my question."

Suddenly I am free from my pants, shoes and socks. I pull off my shirt but again get tangled because I hadn't undone the buttons at the cuffs. As I struggle, I realize that my cock is deep in your mouth and you are stroking me, licking and sucking me.

I just want to give up on freeing myself from my clothes and lie back and let you suck me dry.

My mind is reeling. I want you to continue yet I want to be inside you again. One button comes undone and the other breaks off and finally I am free.

I lie back and take pleasure from you as you continue to suck me. God, I am so close to coming.

"I want to give you pleasure too."

As your hand continues to pump up and down the length of me, your mouth retreats only a few inches from the tip of my cock and you say, "Right now my pleasure is in making you come. I love the feel of your cock in my mouth. I like the feel of it just before you come. It gets hot and throbs. And I love the taste of your cum. I want to watch as your cock pumps out its juice into my hands, over my breasts and tummy and into my mouth."

I pull you away and look into your eyes. Your hand is insistent and continues to stroke me faster, gripping tighter. I am so close to coming.

"No. Stop." Reluctantly I push your hand away. "I want you to come too."

"Let me do what I want." Your hand strokes even faster. You lower your head. In a whisper, "Come for me. Come in my mouth." Your lips encircle my cock and you suck as your hand grips me.

"Faster. Suck me harder."

My cock throbs. I am so close.

You sense that I am about to explode. "Come for me."

I move to sit on the edge of the bed. I want you kneeling like you were a few minutes ago when I sat in the chair. Your hand loses its rhythm for a moment as you pull the teddy off. You kneel between my legs and your hand grips me and picks up the rhythm again.

"Come for me. Give it to me. Fuck my mouth."

My body stiffens. The muscles at the base of my cock, contract. The first jet of steamy hot cum races through my cock, splashing into your waiting mouth. You suck harder, eagerly as jet after jet bursts forth.

You pull your mouth from me, swallow, and aim my cock at your breasts. "Soak me. I wanna watch you come."

My cock continues to pulse and another hot burst of cum streams through the air splattering your sweet breasts. And again the contractions of my cock propel a creamy gob of cum which splashes your tummy.

"God, you're beautiful to watch. Your cum is so warm on my nipples."

You stroke me faster.

"Do it again."

My contractions grow weaker. But one last burst of liquid from deep inside my balls oozes from me and flows over your fingers and down the length of my dick.

Your tongue licks up the length of my dick slurping down every drop of the gooey liquid. The tip of your tongue flicks over the tiny opening in my cock-head, searching for the last drop. My cock is incredibly sensitive and your tongue electrifies every nerve ending. My body convulses.

"Give me more. I want more of your cum." Frustration in your voice. "I want more."

Your hand strokes my cock. But it begins to soften even though my mind screams for another orgasm.

"I can't. There's nothing left."

"I want it. I'm not finished yet. I want the taste of you."

"I can't. You have drained me."

"Fuck me, then. I'm horny. I'm not done."

"Lie on your back and open yourself."

You grab your knees and spread your legs.

I kneel between your legs and, with my fingers, I open the petals of that sweet pink flower between your thighs. Your clit peeks out from between the folded lips of your hole, pink, hot, swollen, alive.

My tongue finds the spot and I lick the full length of your opening. The salty taste of your cum lingers. The tip of my tongue flicks over your clit. Once.

Again I lick you. And again I flick my tongue over the tiny button of your clit; again and again. Each time my tongue finds the tiny bud it grows and pulses. Your body tenses and more of the sweet nectar seeps from you.

You wrap your heels around my back and pull me closer. My tongue plunges into you like a thick little cock; in and out; over and over; pausing to lick your clit which is now stiff and throbbing.

I suck the little nub and my tongue continues to flick across the sensitive little spot. Your body tenses as you approach the moment of release. With a scream of intense pleasure, a gush of your cum spurts over my tongue soaking my lips. My cock responds. Hard again.

"Oh, God! I'm coming! Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh god. Fuck me with your tongue!"

I suck you and my tongue strokes across your clit faster and faster. A river of cum flows from you.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god. Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

My cock is ready. I know that I can't come. You have sucked me dry. But your pleasure is my focus. I drive my cock into you where, moments ago, my tongue brought forth a stream of cum from your cunt.

As my cock slides into you yet again, you explode immediately. Each time your hips thrust, another hot river of cum streams from you, over your ass, soaking the sheets.

"Oh, God! I never imagined! Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh god. Fuck me harder. Give it to me! Harder! Fuck me fuck me fuck me. I want it all! Deeper. Go deeper! Give me your cock! All of it! Come inside me."

"I can't come. Just take what you want. Use me. My cock is yours."

"Fuck me harder!"

My strokes intensify, ripping into you. Again and again you come. Your body is soaked in sweat, your skin glistens and tastes of salt.

"Oh, God! Give me one more! Fuck me until I come! Once more! PLEASE fuck me! Oh, God! Oh god oh god oh god. I'm gonna come! Fuck me harder. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come! Oh, God! I'm gonna... I'M COMING!"

Your cunt grips my cock like a fist. Your heels pound my ass You thrust your hips at me one last time and grind your clit against me. Your body quivers and shakes and your head rocks side to side whipping your hair across your face.

Your hands are clenched, gripping the sheets. Your breath comes in gasps.

And then you collapse, exhausted, muttering, "Oh god oh god oh god."

Your pounding heart slows.

I begin to ease my cock from deep inside you, still hard, "No. Stay. I want you there. Don't leave me. Don't ever leave me."

I ease back into you, your legs drop and I lie flat across you. Reaching behind, I pull the blankets over us.

In moments we are asleep. My cock softens and, unnoticed slips from you. The last drops of your cum drip, drip onto the sheets. And we sleep.