Fuck Me, You Bastards!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." said Jim, "Now you're gonna get fucked and stuffed with cock!"

Shere had no time to recover from her orgasm as Jim moved between her legs. He had to have his cock in this hot bitch, had to have that cunt with its big clit all wet and glistening with cunt juice and spit. "We're gonna tag team her Hank," he growled,"as soon as I fill her cunt you get on and then I'll be ready again and then you! We'll keep her tits jumping!"

Jim shoved his cock in with one violent thrust "You.....bastard!...ohhh" Shere exclaimed as she felt her cunt being crammed with warm cock.

Jim wasn't being gentle, he was going to fuck this bitch, and with each rough shove his cock buried itself to the hilt in Shere's cunt. She spread her legs wide and wrapped them around Jim and felt that beautiful feeling, the feeling of having a hard cock filling her cunt after an intense orgasm. She watched Hank as he kneeled beside her and wiped the sweat from her bobbing forehead and used it to lubricate his cock. She watched as his hands stroked up and down the shiny length, it was big and thick with a large head and huge veins; half of it was covered in dark hair like a wild animal. The balls were huge and hairy and she could smell his scent and she loved it. Jims attack grew more violent and she closed her eyes and bit her lip as he assaulted her cunt. Hank stared with lust as Shere's tits jumped and rolled each time Jim pounded her.

Jim saw Shere close her eyes and when she bit her lip he couldn't hold off, his cock felt so good fucking this slut, she was so sexy and such a whore, he felt it, that feeling, he stiffened and grunted and his cock exploded. "Ohhh pump it..." Shere exclaimed as she felt his hot cum. She kept her legs tightly wrapped around Jim and with each jerk of his body more hot cum pumped into her.

Finally Jim's body relaxed and he moved from between her legs, but as soon as Jim pulled out Hank took his place and Shere's head was bobbing and her tits were jumping again.

Jim watched Shere's tits bounce every time Hank violently shoved his cock into her cunt, and he straddled her chest until his semi-hard cock was right between those heaving breasts. Left over cum seeped from the tip of his cock and mixed with the slick sweat of her tits.

"You're a dirty little bitch aren't you," he said "such a fucking slut." and he scooped up a handful of dirt from the ground and covered her sweat dripping tits, smearing it over her pleasure wrought face.

"You like that you dirty cumslut?"

"Oh" she moaned through the cock pounding Hank was giving her, "I'm a ... uhh.. a dirty slut, ohh,, uhh, cover me in it,, uhh, yes, oh god fuck me, fuck me you bastards!"

"Jim!" Hank yelled "Work her clit while I fuck her! I wanna see it!"

Jim reached around, "Yea, I'll work that little cock until she's cumming all over the place." and he took Shere's clit between his finger and thumb and rolled it back and forth each time Hanks cock shoved into her cunt.

With Hanks thick cock pounding her cunt and Jims fingers stroking her clit it was almost to much, Shere was being sexually dominated by these men, she couldn't make it stop even if she had wanted it to, and she didn't, that feeling was coming back, that feeling of cum, she felt it rising up in her, with the fingers roughing her clit and the cock in her cunt, it sent her over the top again, and she was cumming and her hips were shuddering and nothing else mattered but orgasm. Jim grabbed her behind the head and roughly kissed her lips, sucking in the hot breath and the moans of her orgasm. When Hank felt her hips spasm he knew that this bitch was cumming again and it set him off, he gave a final shove and started filling Shere's cunt, his cock jumping inside her with each spurt of cum.

Shere's orgasm slowed, Jim let her head drop, and Hank slowly pulled out of her cunt, and his and Jims cum overflowed. He scooped it in his hand and coated the hair between her legs until it was matted and sloppy with cum, and he brought a handful up to her head and smeared her dirt covered face with it until it was slick and shiny. Shere opened her mouth and licked Hanks cum soaked hand.

But Jim didn't stop working her clit; he sat straddling her and kept stroking.

"Please" Shere said "that's enough....enough."

But Jim hadn't had enough, he had seen Hank pound her cunt, he had seen those hips spasm, he had sucked the orgasm from her full lips, he saw her face being coated in thick cum, and he saw that big clit and felt it throb between his fingers, and he was going to make her cum again and he didn't care how long it took. He was going to make this bitch cum until she passed out.

Shere tried to move Jim off her stomach but he was too heavy. She saw that Jims cock was hard and stiff again, "Oh please....stop...." she cried.

"Hank, hold her legs, I'm gonna work this clit until she cums again!"

Hank put his weight on Shere's legs, spreading them apart, and held them still. Shere raised herself up on her elbows but she was helpless. "You fuckers.....ohh what are you doing....!" she yelled.

"Jesus no!" she moaned shaking her head as Hanks hand shoved into her cum filled cunt and started thrusting in and out.

God what was happening, she couldn't move, her clit, the hand in her cunt, it was too much, too soon after her second orgasm, she laid back down and cursed the son of a bitches, and panted, arching her back, thrusting her hips, and felt her poor clit being mauled.

Jim's fingers stroked and stroked and Hank spit on her clit to lubricate it, the hood was moving up and down with the stroking and the knob was swollen and red, and Hanks fingers were buried in her stretched cunt. Jims other hand was grabbing her nipples, and Shere's fingers ground into the dirt.

"You bastards.....you fucking bastards....ohh fuck, fuck, fuck" she moaned over and over again.

After minutes Shere started gulping huge breathes of air, Jim and Hank felt her hips try to lift and then violent shuddering wracked her body, she lifted her head and chest up and started grunting. "Oh baby...guuhh, guuhh" she grunted over and over again each grunt coinciding with a spasm of her hips.

She was cumming again, and cumming hard. She was locked in that doubled up position, having multiple orgasms, her tits were shaking, stomach muscles standing out from the strain, sweat dripping off her face and into her open mouth; each breath blew sprays of spit and sweat. Then she collapsed, tipped her head back and lay there, face contorted, and as the shuddering continued she just moaned weakly.

Finally her poor body stopped its shaking and she went limp, her eyes were half open and her face was red. She was barely aware when Jim entered her roughly and started fucking her again and she didn't even see that Hanks cock was growing in size, ready to take Jims place, and she didn't even notice that her head was bobbing and her tits were jumping as she was fucked for the third and fourth time.

As I lay on the bed and listened to this story and I saw Shere's dirt, sweat, and cum streaked body I couldn't hold out any longer, I pumped my hard cock and blew hot cum all over her. She closed her eyes and smiled.

About a week after Shere's adventure there was a knock on our door and there was Hank. He looked sheepish and said he wanted to apologize; he said he had noticed the wedding ring on Shere's finger that day but did not let it stop him and he really felt bad about it. And he figured that I would more than likely shoot him. But both Shere and I told him not to worry, Shere said that she had gotten just what she had wanted that day, except that her back and bottom were still bruised and sore. Hank laughed and said that his knees were still sore too!

Turns out Jim had been visiting from afar but Hank lives just five miles away. We invited him in and darned if he wasn't a helluva nice guy. Shere really likes him, calls him her great big teddy bear, and we've had Hank over on four different occasions now, and he and I have double fucked Shere at least six times.

Life is good.

12