Fuck New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on you nasty slut!" He pulled on her hair, making her wince. "Lick my motherfucking, big, black cock! I wanna feel that tongue right now!"

Melissa whimpered as Jones shoved her face into his cock. Her vision was filled with nothing but huge black cock. She felt herself just yield and succumb to black manhood. No matter that this guy was just a janitor and ex con, his black cock ruled supreme over the rich, white teenager.

As she felt it against her lips, she groaned and kissed it, like a mafia thug kissing the Don's ring.

"Oh fuck! Jones! Such a beautiful, black cock!" she gasped.

The horny black janitor groaned and shuddered as the young blonde vixen licked the length and breath of the dark meat, from the fat tip down the thick, veined stem to the base and back up. She turned it around so that she wouldn't miss a spot. And she dindt quit until the black snake was gleaming from her efforts.

Ted was torn in two. On one hand he was mad to see his horny girlfriend give herself so shamelessly to the worthless, no good, black janitor. On the other hand, he was extremely aroused from watching her yield to the superior black cock. He constantly had to swallow his saliva, his mouth was watering that bad.

Melissa wielded the dick like a baton stick and slowly peels back the foreskin. A huge, shiny almost purple head images, fat, with a big incision. The musky smell of cock intoxicated her, making her senses reel. A fat drop of precum oozes into the big eye. Melissa licked the creamy cumm greedily. Then she wrapped her tongue around the head like a snake and it was very irrsistable.

"Oh fuck!" Jones groaned. "You are a talented white kid bitch!"

Melissa groaned with lust, "Oh fuck, I need this dick up in my mouth!"

"It's self service bitch! Help yourself."

The blonde cheerleader needed no second bidding. She opened her mouth as wide as it went, and still the cock did not fit in. Suddenly panicking, she tried to back away, thinking she had bitten off more than her big, pink mouth could chew. But Jones wasn't taking any shit. He yanked on her hair and shoved his cock in! It slid past her teeth and rested on her tongue, over filling daddy's lil girl's mouth. She groaned, her pretty, pink, lil mouth gaping wide open around the thick dark club.

"Yeah, now suck on it bitch. Lemme hear your slurp and smack real loud."

At first the horny rich chick from the junior slut league struggled to suck the big, black cock, pushing down on it, trying to force more into her mouth. As it got slicker from her copious drool, it became easier for her to bob up and down on the shaft, and she was cramming her mouth full of it, like her life depended on it. The room is filled with the sounds of her wet slurps, and her smacking lips.

As she managed to get a third into her mouth, she felt like celebrating. She started letting her tongue play around, as she gave him a wet, loud blow job, groaning loudly, like she is having as much fun giving as the receiver.

Jones was grunting like a beast. He felt so exhilarated from fucking this young, pretty blonde right in the kisser whilst her punk boyfriend watched.

He grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair and forced his dick down her throat. She tried to pull back but he held her firmly and pushed his cock deeper down her throat, till it was all in. He held it there, filling her windpipe. When he finally pulled out of her, she gasped for breath, rubbing her sore neck.

But now she knew how it was done. Feeling the juices just drip into her cunt, she grabbed his dick and fed it down her throat, beaming with pride as she took almost his entire length in, pushing her mouth down his thick stem, until her lower lip pressed against Jones's thick balls, impossibly engulfing all of the black beauty like she wanted to possess it eternally.

She turned and looked at her boyfriend, her face beaming like she was doing him and her rich family proud. If her daddy and the whole school were present, she was sure they would have felt very proud of lil Lisa.

"That's it. Hold it right there you nasty lil bitch! Aint she lovely Ted?

Ted stared at his girlfriend, mouth gaping grotesquely around the big black cock. He swallowed. Feeling fear for her, but also pride and envy.

"I said don't your bitch look lovely, with a mouthful of black cock, boy" Jones smacked Ted's head lightly. "Don't she?"

Ted nodded, staring transfixed.

Jones let her deep throat him with her drooling mouth several times, then he pulled her off his cock leaving it rearing potently, gleaming dully.

"Now, kiss your boyfriend bitch!"

"No!" ted gasped. "She was just sucking your cock!"

Jones grabbed them both by the hair, making them wince. He pushed their faces together. "That's the idea Ted, taste my black cock. You know you want it. Don't be shy now. Stick your tongue in his mouth, bitch!"

Melissa felt so exhielerated, from the black janitor calling her bitch and making her boyfriend taste his cock. She was all over Ted, smearing her messy, drooling lips all over his face. Groaning with lust, the white temptress tongued her boyfriend's mouth.

At first he remained passive, but he was feeling so excited and so aroused. Suddenly, he couldn't hold it back. Maddening, searing lust gripped him firmly, overwhelming him, making him give in to his perverted desires. He groaned, and suddenly he was sucking, licking and kissing his girlfriend's mouth greedily. The young white couple kiss loudly, hungrily, bodies writhing against each other.

Jones let them kiss a while, then he pulled their kissing heads apart. "Alright, on the floor, Ted!" He pulled the guy onto his knees, next to his girlfriend.

"Now, help you girlfriend out you lazy punk. Take that cock and put in her mouth."

Ted stuttered, fearful eyes transfixed on the black cock, "No, I, I cant touch your cock!"

"Now don't make me slap you boy. Hold it up, or I swear I'll bash you," he said in a mean, cruel voice. Ted reached for Jones's cock and held it up gingerly. Jones frowned and cuffed him. "Grab that black cock for real boy!"

Ted sank his pale fingers into the massive black organ, and held it up. Melissa moaned, feeling so excited about seeing her boyfriend's hand holding up the dark tool. She dove at it and gobbled it in her mouth, wrapping her white slut lips around the dark erection. She went down for sure, bobbing her head up and down, her tongue expertly swathing away at the underside. Jones threw his hips at her, stuffing her mouth full of hard, black cock through her boyfriend's hand, and she threw her face at it, sucking big, black dick for all she was worth. Ted stared at the lewd scene, licking his lips.

"Ah, fuck!!! This some horny shit! You are such a cocksucker Lisa! Fuck!" He pulled her off his cock leaving it rearing in her boyfriend's white hand. "Now, kiss your bitch and taste my cock again boy!"

Ted eagerly kissed her this time, licking her lips, jaws and mouth hungrily. She smeared her wet mouth all over him. The young white couple was now really into it, the perverted black man was turning them both into black cock lovers. They gorned and gasped, sharing the taste of the black cock.

Smiling naughtily, the bad janitor (as in Bad Lieutenant) gave his hard black cock a couple of wanks, then dropped it between their foreheads.

Ted jumped and wanted to move his head away, but Jones held their two faces pressed together. His hard, wet black cock slid between their foreheads. Ted and Lisa feel it on their skin, and it filled their vision as it came to rest on their nose bridges. Melissa kissed her boyfriend and he kissed her back, feeling so incensed from the potent, black cock next to his mouth.

Then Jones slid it further down, resting it on their upper lips.

"Yeah, smell my black cock!"

The lusty black fucker slid his dick down to their lips, pushing it between their mouths. Melissa immediately starts licking, but Ted shook his head.

"No! No!" he whimpered softly, trying to fight his carnal lust.

"Go on boy, I saw the way you were looking at my black cock. I know you want it. Don't be shy now. Lick it before I bash you!" He cuffed the back of his head lightly.

Ted slowly stuck his tongue out and licked Jones's cock. Jones groaned with gratification, loving seeing the young racist now licking his cock like he should. Encouraged Ted becomes bolder. He gave in to his carnal, dirty desires to suck the fat, superior, black cock. Now the young white couple showed the cock their unbridled admiration. They attacked the dark appendage with ardor, their lips running all over, just slurping and sucking and licking wetly.

Jones grunted like an animal, pumping his cock back and forth between their sucking lips and licking tongues. Melissa gobbled the head into her mouth and blew the dick whilst her boyfriend licked the stem. Then she spat it out and pushes it against Ted's lips.

Ted swallowed hard and hesitated for a second, and then he swallowed it into his mouth, and started sucking the dark dick in earnest. The white boy obviously relished chewing on some dark meat. He double fisted it and wanked it as he drooled and slurped away zealously, whilst Melissa went down and started chewing on the fat black balls.

The plucky white cheerleader wrapped her tongue around the black man's huge, hairy balls, and licked them slavishly. Then she swallowed them into her mouth, one after the other, and hums, humming and shit, making the janitor dance a dance of joy.

Finally, Jones needed to cumm real fast. He pushed Ted off his cock, grabbed Melissa and shoved his dick in her mouth.

"Alright bitch, now I want you to frig your fucking clit whilst I fuck the taste out of your mouth and bust one in them pretty ho lips!"

Melissa groaned with wild arousal. She hastily did what he said, pulling her thong off her cunt and hooking her fingers into her soaking cunt. She started cumming the moment he started fucking her face.

Ted stared in awe at the sight of the muscular black athlete, towering over his young blonde girlfriend, fucking her mouth with his huge black cock, making her love every second, as she shamelessly frigged her cunt.

Ted whipped his cock out and started wanking it frenziedly, the horny decadent sight arousing him beyond description.

"Oh that's it, you getting a Nigga all ready to explode in your mouth you lil bitch!"

Melissa groaned and grabs his balls, squeezing and rolling them. Jones grabbed her hand and pushed it to his ass. She groaned, going all wild, gagging on Jones's cock as she probed and fondled his ass crack. He spiritedly fucked her face.

"Aaa!!!!!" he roared like a beast jamming his dick down her throat. Then his body was suddenly wrecked by convulsions!

He grinded his dick into her throat and the head simply exploded. His cumm made the sound of a tube of lotion being squeezed, as he poured gallons of cumm into her belly, making her splutter and cough. Wanting to mark his new found bitch, the rogue of a black janitor pulled out, and spurted his cumm all over the pretty, teenage face. Little Melissa learnt an important lesson in life, don't fuck around with a big black cock, you might get shot!

She gasped for breath, holding on to his thighs, feeling woozy. Then she chased after his cock and licked it clean, catching every tiny lil drop of cumm.

Chapter 7

Jones glared at Ted who was wanking, and just about to cumm too. His face was twisted, his hand whipping up and down his hard pink dick!

"Stop it!" Jones snapped, making Ted freeze and lower his head in shame. "You lil wanker. Who told you to jerk off. Come over here and clean your girlfriend's face up. Lick her clean!"

He cuffed him, and the weak, subdued Ted crawled over to his lady friend and kissed her lips. Melissa opened her mouth and sucked in his tongue, making him taste the creamy, black cumm. At first he reeled from the taste of another man's cumm. But as Melissa kissed him hungrily, Ted got into it, and greedily licked her face clean, chasing after every drop of Jones's cumm.

Jones sat back, puffing on a joint and nodding in approval.

Then Jones made Melissa kneel on a chair, her little ass up, her elbows resting on the backrest. He fished her thong out of her crack, and made her the white boyfriend hold her fine, creamy ass globes apart.

"Go on Teddy boy, pull them cheeks apart and open your bitch up for me!"

Ted readily pulled her ass cheeks wide apart, exposing her ass crack and pussy. Jones oiled his fingers in her wet, soaking cunt, then he fingered both her holes.

Melissa maoned, her hips hit by violent spasms. "Oh, fuck yeah Jones, finger fuck me baby!!! I'm so wet and horny."

The dirty white girl shoved her ass at him, tossing her head in a frenzy, making the chair creak loudly.

Jones, the nasty, black rogue laid his cock on the kneeling boy's shoulder. Ted turned, to find his lips brushing against the fat, black cock. By the time Jones pushed it forwards, Ted's mouth is already wide open.

"Suck my cock you lil cocksucker! Your bitch is all wet and ready for this big black cock. Now get it all hard boy."

Ted eagerly gobbled the now familiar dick. He was not a match for his girlfriend, but the novice showed much enthusiasm and greed. He sucked Jones aggressively, like he even wanted the next load for himself. Jones immediately started to grow, getting harder! As the boyfriend took care of his cock, the good janitor took care of the white boy's girl, finger fucking her exquisitively.

Finally, Jones withdrew his hard long fat cock from Ted's mouth and stepped to Melissa's cunt. She pouted and wagged her ass. Jones slapped her ass with a long, big, black, feshy baton stick.

"Ted. Rub that cock up and down her slit boy!"

Melissa shivered and moaned as her boyfriend rubbed the black cock up and down her slit, loving feeling the thick manhood against her pink womanhood. She shivered with anticipation as Jones told Ted to put it in. Ted pushed and watched the rogue fat cock slowly open his girlfriend's pussy up. The sight thrilled him. He was to happy to see her white cunt penetrated by the big, black cock.

Melissa moaned and shuddered heavily as the fat head parted her pink gash. She felt the thick cock slowly slide in. Ted was told to feed more in and he did it, watching the black snake slither into his girlfriend's pink hole until his hand came to rest against Melissa's cunt!

Melissa was shaking and shuddering, falling into a state of delirium. She could not remember ever having been so full of cock! Her pussy was stretched like never before. She just loved it and did not want it to ever stop. She felt her cunt just explode.

"Oh fuck!!! I'm cumming!" she cried suddenly, and stared cumming all over his big, black cock! "Oh!!! I love your cock!!! I'm your slut forever!!!"

Jones nodded, letting her cumm. Then he said to Ted, "Alright boy, let go of my cock and watch me fuck the shit out of your bitch. Look and learn!"

He grabbed her hips, withdrew his dick until only the tip remeianed in her, and then slammed it deep into her, jarring her. She yelped and tried to get away, but Jones pressed her down with his powerful arms, pumping his cock deep in and out, fucking her hard, slamming his hips into her ass with loud resounding claps. At first she contorted her face in pain and tried to struggle, then she submitted to the brutal fucking, and went with it.

Jones pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her pink pussy, stretched to the limit by his marauding cock. "Yeah! Take that black cock you lil white slut! Take it!" he shouted at her, slapping her ass as he sank his cock in deep, again and again.

Melissa bawled and came like a bitch the whole time, going absolutely insane from the frenzied, animal rutting. She forgot who and where she was. All she wanted was his dick!

She threw her ass back at his cock, her hair flying wildly. He fucked her hard and fast, and the tiny white girl humped back at the black monster cock, loving the deep, black cock.

"Fuck yeah! I'm cumming again. Oh shit!" she cried like a woman possessed. There was nothing human about her. She was in slut land now. She screamed at the ceiling, cumming hard, tears of joy streaming down her pretty cheeks. She collapsed, hanging over the chair weakly.

Chapter 8

Jones sat back on the desk, puffing on a joint and slowly wanking his cock whilst Melissa was kneeling between his legs, sucking and licking his balls. The white girl soon had his balls all slick with her saliva.

Jones pulled his legs up and told Ted to hold them up. Ted did so, exposing his ass crack. His chocolate starfish winked at Melissa.

"Now go on bitch! Eat my ass!"

Melissa cooed, stroking his exposed crack with her long, manicured, pale fingers. "Oh yes. I been wanting to do that ever since the day in the hallway." She pouted suddenly. "How could you think I was laughing at you?"

"You talk too much bitch! Eat my black ass!"

He grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into his ass crack. The blonde cheerleader licked and sucked him with fervor.

"That's it bitch! Smack your lips loud. Show me how much you love the taste! You ass licking slut!"

Shivering with excitement at his rudeness, Melissa dove between his ass cheeks and feasted on his hole, leaving him wet and shiny from her saliva. She ate black ass like a thanks giving dinner, whilst her young boyfriend stared on.

Jones grabbed the watching boyfriend by the hair and pushed his face down to neglected cock.

"Go on boy, suck my cock whilst your girlfriend licks my black ass. Yeah, fuck yeah."

Ted needed no second bidding. He was beginning to feel left out anyway. He claimed the black cock like it belonged in his mouth and was soon bobbing his head away happily.

The black sweeper enjoyed the double servicing from the young white couple. His genitals were the centre of attention, and he loved it.

After eating loads of black ass, Melissa climbed on top of Jones, and knelt over him, her cunt poised over his cock. "Go on you white kid, slide that black cock up your bitch!"

"Take off my fucking thongs Ted, and lemme fuck this big, black cock!" Melissa told him.

Ted peeled off her soaked, smeared thong and held Jones's cock up, to guide it in. Melissa sank down on the dick, and bottomed out. She cried, feeling like she had a huge log in her cunt. She held on to the janitor's chest and started dick riding with a vengeance, cumming continuasly all over the black meat.

Jones told Ted to eat his balls whilst his girlfriend rode his cock. Ted dipped his face and did it, licking the fat, black balls with love. Then, without being told, he descended to the dark crack. He ate the firm black ass cheeks, licking them all over. Then he wedged his face between his new master's cheeks and feasted on the chocolate starfish like it was his new, favourite meal whilst his girlfriend bounced away and came all over Jones's fat, black cock, screaming the tiny room down.

Jones finally bust a fat nutt in her pussy, flooding her insides with his cumm. Then he made her lay on her back, with thick cumm trickling out of her cunt.

Jones slapped Ted on the back of the head and said, "Go on boy, clean up your bitch. Eat all that cumm up. Eat a Nigga's cumm out of your bitch!"

Ted gazed at the gooey mess trickling out of Melissa's gaping cunt. Ted simply shoved his face in and made him lick it. Ted felt exhielerated. He realized that he was a natural born cuckold, and it was only right for him to use his mouth to clean up his girlfriend's cunt after the big, black cock fucked her.

He dove his hungry face into her quim and started licking her clean, lapping away greedily at Jones's nutritious, thick, potent black man's cumm. He pressed his mouth into her cunt and groaned with gratitude as Jones thick cumm poured into his mouth. He licked away, groaning coz for him, it tasted finger licking good. Melissa was so excited from his licking that she soon started moaning and fucking his face, getting aroused again. By the time he was finished, his handsome, pale face was covered in cumm.