Fuck Rylan

Story Info
A man turns the tables on his mistress.
3.5k words
3.84
22.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled into the drive and jumped from his car in a panic. He was late again, and as he pressed the doorbell before entering he wondered what his punishment would be. I'm so sorry Miss E," he said closing the door. "Traffic was crazy and-"

"Don't worry about it." She snapped, he heard the click of her heels across the kitchen floor, "just give me your keys."

"Miss?" He asked not sure he heard her correctly.

"Your keys Rylan. You're late so I'm leaving. I made a list of things for you to do while I'm out."

It was customary for him to face the door until given permission to turn around, but at hearing her unusual request he didn't wait. What the hell was she thinking asking for his keys, like he would just give them to her?

"I don-"his words trailed off as he stepped into the kitchen. "Fuck." he breathed taking in his mistress's appearance. In the six months they'd been seeing each other he'd been so focused on their play that he forgotten how unbelievably stunning his Mistress actually was. Never had she looked so hot and so sexy to him than she did right now.

She was dressed in a skin tight denim jumper that revealed every curve on her petite body. Gone was her heavy dark makeup, and in its natural state her face glowed with a youthful radiance most women her age would kill for. Her hair always in a tight bun or pony tail, hung in soft dark layers ending just above her overwhelmingly exposed cleavage.

Rylan clenched his jaw praying he was strong enough to stop what he knew was about to happen. "Look," he said peeling his eyes away from her mocha colored bosom. "I've had a shitty day so far."

She laughed "Since when do I care about your day?" Etta stared at him, one hand on her slim hip, the other out stretched waiting. "Keys Rylan or you can go. And when did I say you could leave the wall? Boy you're getting more and-"

"Boy? Did you really just call me that Etta?" Rylan asked walking towards her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She snapped stepping back.

"Oh I think you know exactly what I'm about to do." Rylan smiled. In two strides he was one her, and grabbing her around the waist he hoisted her into the air.

"Shit! Put me down you ass!" she screeched.

Rylan did as he was told and dropped her down unto her kitchen floor. He laughed as she scrambled to get up in her four inch heels.

His arousal began to build as glared at him anger and disbelief running across her face. Up until this moment he'd been the perfect submissive, catering to her every whim and desire. He'd spent hours worshiping every inch of her body with his fingers and tongue, and sometimes if he was really lucky the head of his cock.

He remembered the way her eyes nearly popped out of her head the first time she took hold of his almost eight inch dick and how wet it made her. Worried that her husband would find out, Rylan stupidly agreed to not being able to fuck her, believing that her hands and mouth would be reward enough.

He watched as she regained her composure and strode towards him. Grabbing the front of his shirt she growled "You are going to pay for that. Do you understand me..." she faltered. "Oh hell no." She gasped seeing the lust burning in Rylan's storm blue eyes.

Knowing she couldn't move away fast enough, Etta instead reached to grab his balls, giving Rylan the opening he needed. In one quick motion he snatched her wrist then twisted it behind her back.

"So feisty..." Rylan mused as she struggled against him. He guided her to the kitchen table and kicking her legs apart gently slammed her down. Bent over the table she wiggled and twisted wildly in an attempt to escape his grasp. As much as he enjoyed the view of her round ass bobbing up and down in front of him, he knew he needed to get her under control before she turned the tables back on him.

Reaching into his coat he pulled out a pair of handcuffs. As the cold metal snapped across her wrist she stilled. "Why do you have handcuffs?" She asked unable to hide the amusement in her voice.

"Because I'm a cop." He said pulling her up from the table.

"What?" she laughed. "Are you kidding right now?"

"Nah," he said "We didn't want to know too much about each other remember?"

"Oh so am I under arrest officer?" She asked, still not believing him.

"Nope. "Rylan shrugged "I just had nothing else to restrain you with."

"Rylan sweetie," she smiled.

"Yes Dear?" he smiled back.

"You're a bastard."

Without warning he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled. Her head snapped and her back arched as a small yelp of pain escaped her lips. "What was that Dear?" Rylan asked, taking his free hand unzipping her jumpsuit exposing the crimson red bra and panties she wore underneath. She was at his mercy and she knew it. "Ok ok... I'm sorry" she said wincing

He released her hair and she stood upright. Rylan could see the challenge still burring in her eyes and he waited curious of what she would do next.

"So is the game you want to play officer." she said mockingly

"No," Rylan said pulling her against him. "I want to play the game where I help you to let go and experience us in ways you can't even imagine. But... we can also play the one where I make you sing my name while taking my cock in that untouched ass of yours." He kissed her cheek, "The choice is yours Dear.".

Her breath came in rapid gasps as Rylan moved behind her and began running his hands across her breasts. "Now were you really planning to just leave? I'm actually curious." he said.

"Yep." she nodded. "I sure was."

He laughed "And you really thought I'd give you my car?"

"Yep." she said again. "I had no idea you'd suddenly grow a pair."

"Such big talk for such a tiny woman." Rylan said shaking his head.

"You want to hear more, because I have lots to say."

"Sure." Rylan guided her into a chair and smiled. "Now," he said gazing down at her. "What do you have to tell me little Etta?"

"You're a dick!" she hissed at him "And this is such a bitch move. It's not fair and it's a fucked up and selfish thing for you to do."

Rylan nodded moving closer until her face was inches away from his hardening dick. "Etta," he said unzipping his pants. "I love that you chose to go this way. You have such an amazing voice."

Grabbing head he pressed his cock against her lips. At her refusal to open her mouth he pulled her hair harder and harder until she relented. Rylan gave a sigh of satisfaction as he slipped between her glossy lips. Her eyes shot daggers as she stared up at him. "Really?" he smirked pressing deeper into her small mouth.

He caressed her face gently with his fingers, entranced by the visual before him. "Little Etta," he said his voice soft, "Do you really want to mess up that beautiful face by choking on my cock? Because that what's going to happen if you don't start sucking."

He pulled out of her mouth allowing her to catch her breath. Her chest heaved up and down and Rylan took careful note of how rock hard her nipples were.

"Ok." she nodded, "you win! Happy?"

"That tone Etta," Rylan tisked, "at this rate you'll be singing for me all night."

He smiled as she closed her eyes and shuddered. Leaning forward she moistened her full pouty lips and began to suck him as if her life depended on it. Rylan didn't move, nor offer any assistance as her mouth slid back and forth along his thick shaft. He clenched his jaw, trying his hardest not to cum, wanting to savor this moment for as long as possible.

Catching movement from the corner of his eye Rylan's head quickly snapped around. He'd hadn't realized until now that Etta's kitchen window had been open this entire time, and looking out he could see the horror stricken face of her neighbor staring right at him. He thought nothing of it, even smiled at her, not caring how she felt about what she saw until he noticed the phone clutched tightly in her hand.

The realization of what she had done hit, and Rylan cursed as he pulled Etta up. He had no time to move her before someone began pounding on her front door.

Etta looked at him her large brown eyes filled with panic. "Who is that? Rylan what's going on?"

"Nothing. I'll take care of it." he said kissing her cheek. "Just umm stay here ok?"

She looked down at herself then back at him "Right..." she shook her head.

The pounding increased and dreading what was about to happen Rylan opened the door.

"Yes?"

Two officers stood in front of him, a man and a woman both eager to rush inside. It took less than a second for them the register who he was and confused they stood there staring at him dumbfounded.

"Lt Abby?" The female office asked, unable to hide the shock on her face.

"Yes?" Rylan asked "what is this about?"

"Well sir we got a call..." the woman trailed off her eyes glued to bulge in Rylan's pants. She swallowed looking at her partner who took notice as well.

Rylan stared at Etta's mousy neighbor who now stood on her front porch. "Oh I see... I'm sorry. We left the window open and I think she," Rylan pointed at the nosey bitch "got the wrong idea about what she saw."

"Umm Sir" the man said nervously may we speak with "uh... Mr. or Mrs."

"Mr. Cevish isn't here. But Mrs. Cevish is." Rylan cut in. "You can talk to her if you like but it may take her a moment to get dressed."

"Sir?" The female officer asked shifting nervously, clearly uncomfortable with the situation that was unfolding.

"Would you like to come in and wait?" Rylan asked.

Looking past him into the house the female officers' face flushed and she quickly lowered her head in a vain attempt to hide her laughter. Rylan turned and saw Etta handcuffed and half exposed hobbling from the kitchen into her living room cursing his name. Speechless Rylan shook his head and faced the officers again

The pair looked at each other than back at him. "No it's ok." The female office said backing away, her eyes again focused on his crotch.

"Yeah sorry to bug you Lt. Oh and just so you know, you don't have to worry about a think. "

Rylan nodded "Yeah but does she?"

"No sir." they both said in unison. The female paused to shake his hand. "It was good to meet you," then smiling "keep up the good work sir."

"Yes, you too." Rylan said. "And thank you both."

"Anytime." the man called getting back into their patrol car. Rylan didn't wait for them to drive off, but instead rushed back inside.

Etta watched him approach her mouth open in disbelief. "So you really are a cop?"

"Yeah." he shrugged.

"Here! In this area. God. And you didn't think to tell me this!" she nearly shrieked

"I don't work anywhere near this area, I never have."

"Right... Then how do they know you?"

"My undercover work. I broke a few big cases and my name got around. I'm pretty well known to most agencies in the state."

After his with his last case Rylan's cover was blown. He'd linked together several drug rings across the state. Knowing he could never safely work on the streets again, his department did the only thing they could. He was instantly promoted then put behind a desk to serve out the rest of his career.

"They still should have checked on me. Regardless of who you are." Etta pouted.

"Your right," Rylan said. "But they also did you a huge favor." He uncuffed her hands and watched as she rubbed at her slender wrists

"How so?" she sniffed.

Rylan sat and pulled Etta into his lap. "I'm not the one married with a family."

"Right." she said rolling her eyes. "I think you should go."

"No." he said kissing down her neck while unhooking her bra, freeing her large round breasts.

She sighed as he teased her nipples with between his fingers.

"Rylan?" she asked.

"Hmm"

"I know why you're doing this. You want to get back at me because your still embarrassed by happened."

"You just don't know how to stop do you?" He said shoving her off of him and unto the floor.

"I just want you to admit that's what this is." She sneered "Your mad that I fuc-"

Rylan cut her off by pulling her up to her knees and while yanking her jumpsuit down her arms so that it hung just below her hips. "Not another word Etta. I mean it." He warned.

Rylan knew what she was trying to do, and really he didn't blame her, it was after all the last card she could play.

After five months of being deliciously teased and tortured by Etta he'd nearly gone insane. Blinded by lust Rylan begged and on his knees shamefully admitted he would do anything she wanted just to fuck her. He remembered that night clearly, the way Etta's eyes lit up as he literally groveled at her feet. He recalled the way she straddled him, running her hands up and down his tight muscled body. "Ok" she said leaning down while grinding her hips back and forth against him. "I'll let you fuck me," she murmured against his lips, "but I want to fuck you first."

Rylan blinked stunned by her request. As she mimicked riding him, the warm feel of her wet pussy teasing his cock became too much to bear. Rylan thought of switching roles right then. It would have been so easy, in fact too easy to grab hold of her hips thrust himself deep inside of her. Sensing his hesitation, Etta stopped her grinding and began to dismount him, but not before spreading her legs wide giving him a final few of the thing he wanted most in the world.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Yes. You can do it."

"Do what?" she smiled innocently.

"You can fuck me."

Etta raced to into the bathroom, then returned moments later wearing nothing but a strap on. She sauntered towards Rylan stroking the rubber dick that hung in front of her. He noticed the size and let out a sigh of relief at how small it was. She pranced in front of him and grabbing his dirty blond hair told him to suck her pretty pink dick. Rylan could only stare at Etta as she traced the thing in around his lips, as if getting fucked wasn't humiliation enough the dirty bitch expected him to suck cock too.

Though the feeling of the thing in his mouth nearly made him gag, he smiled inwardly. He was patient, he would wait, and when the opportunity presented itself, he swore he would turn Etta's world upside down. He sucked faking enthusiasm until satisfied Etta pulled the disgusting thing from his mouth. She kissed him deeply her eyes on fire "You ready baby?" she whispered against his ear as she covered the thing with lube.

"I think so." Rylan swallowed hard closing his eyes as she slid a finger between his crack lubricating the one place she had no business touching. The experience of being fucked in his ass while being called a bitch was one Rylan would never forget, one knew he would never repeat, a most importantly one he knew he would make his mistress pay for.

Rylan broke from the memory and gazed down at Etta. "It was worth it." he said caressing her back. "But now I think it's time for a change."

Knowing that she was so hot for him that simply smiling at her could make her wet, Rylan used her weakness to his advantage in way that in Etta's mind bordered on cruelty.

After tossing her to the floor and stripping her naked Rylan sat down on her couch, his dark sapphire eyes slowly passing over her body in a way that sent chills up her spine. With his foot he pushed her legs apart, and as she knelt spread in front of he began to speak, his voice taking on a tone of seductiveness she'd never heard before. He spoke in detail of the things he now expected her to do, and of the things he would do to her, painting a picture so vivid it made Etta's head spin. As he spoke her face burned with embarrassment knowing he could see the wetness she felt dripping from between her legs.

Etta wanted to curse him, and was actually about to just that when suddenly grabbing her by the hair Rylan yanked her towards him. "You fuck." Etta moaned as he began tracing his fingers across her lips.

"Little Etta" Rylan sighed while shaking his head "I thinks it's time."

He knelt behind her "Don't you dare." Etta warned, terrified that he was about to make good on his earlier threat.

"You don't get to tell me what to do anymore." he whispered against her ear as he cupped her breasts. Etta tried desperately to fight against the raging desire that spread through her body like a wild fire. Rylan slowly traced the fingers of one hand down her body while teasing her nipple with the other.

More than anything Etta loved being finger fucked by Rylan, and had to bite her lip to stop from moaning as his fingers lightly caressed her sex. Etta waiting eagerly, knowing how fast and hard she would come as soon as he slipped his finger inside of her, nearly screamed when he took his hand away.

"Beg cunt." He said his lips softly kissing the back of her neck

With two words Rylan smothered the last of her resistance and wanting him more than she ever thought possible Etta found herself pleading for release. Shoved unto all fours, Etta breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned into a yelp as she felt the sting of Rylan's hand hard across her bare bottom. In fluid rhythmic motion Rylan went from cheek to cheek spanking her tiny ass until the pain became a warm pleasure spreading throughout her body, turning her loud grunts into moans. Seeing her enjoyment he suddenly stopped. "Soo easy." he said mocking her. "And all mine." With a final smack to her backside he stood.

Her ass and pussy throbbing in sync for totally different reasons, still on all fours Etta could only glare at Rylan as he adjusted his clothes in front of her. He looked down at her as he finished then checking his watch smiled.

"You'll stay like that until your husband gets home. You can let him finish you off."

"Motherfucker" Etta hissed causing him to laugh.

"Fine," he said "Now you only get suck his cock, and you will spend the rest of the day a wet unsatisfied mess."

"What" she squeaked "You think I'm you're bitch now?"

"No" Rylan said shaking his head. "I know you're a whore. MY whore, and if you're good you can work your way up to a more"...he paused smiling "comfortable position. These hardwood floors must be a bitch on your knees."

He walked away then paused. "And Etta, if I even think you disobeyed me this is nothing compared to what I'll do to you tomorrow."

"Fuck you Rylan" she said defiantly. "You just wait. I swear to god I'm going to get you back for this."

A shiver ran over her body as he tilted his head, an expression she'd never seen before on his face. He bit down on his lower lip his eyes locked on hers. "We will see. Have a good evening Etta" he said then walked from the room.

It wasn't until she heard the front door close she broke, releasing the full orgasm that had been assaulting her in soft persistent waves from the moment Rylan took control of her. Moaning she cursed his name, his fit body, and his handsome face. On her living room floor she continued to curse him until the front door opened again and her husband walked into the room shocked yet immediately aroused by what he saw. Silently she vowed revenge against Rylan as she crawled towards her husband and on her knees obediently began sucking his cock.