Fuck The WWE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt.....ahhhh it..." Stephanie moans as she aggressively bucks her hips and rocks forward on his cock, while she bounces with each of his thrusts.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh.... I'll tell you later..." Punk grins as he suddenly turns to lay Stephanie on the couch while getting on top of her in one smooth motion. After Stephanie wraps her legs around his waist, Punk starts to firmly plow his cock into her hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm lay that pipe bomb in me...mmmmmm you have the...ahhhh balls to do it, right?" Stephanie seductively moans and taunts CM Punk as she moves on the couch underneath him, feeling his cock ramming deeply into her.

"Of.... ahhhh course I do..." Punk smirks down at Stephanie as he roughly drives his cock balls deep into Stephanie's twat as she places her hands on his arms.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmm fuck..." Stephanie moans and grits her teeth as she rocks against his thrusting shaft as she feels each of his rough, deep and quick thrusts.

"Ahhhhhh mmmmmm..." Punk groans as he pumps his cock swiftly into Stephanie's snatch, causing her to move slightly on the surface of the leather couch.

Stephanie keeps her confident and beautiful eyes locked with CM Punk as she pushes firmly against his thrusts. "Mmmmmm...ahhhhh fuck..."

"Mmmmmmm.... ahhhh yeah..." Punk licks his lips as he repeatedly slams his cock into Stephanie's pussy, Punk moves his hands from Stephanie's hips and grabs her large juicy tits as they bounce with each of his firm thrusts into her cunt.

Stephanie bites down on her bottom lip and arches her back after CM Punk delivers a single incredibly firm and deep thrust. "Ahhhhhhh...ohhhh you fucker...."

"Mmmmm fuck... too rough for you Stephy?" Punk asks as he again delivers a very firm and deep thrust into Stephanie's pussy

"Mmmmmm....hell no...." Stephanie moans as sweat drips down her beautiful face as her body firmly collides with CM Punk's body.

"Good... mmmmmm..." Punk licks his teeth as he starts to repeatedly drive his cock firmly into Stephanie's cunt, making her arch her back every time.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ahhhhhh fuck...ohhhhhh!" Stephanie moans as sweat starts to now drip from her body as she moves against the couch, feeling Punk's pipe-bombing cock ramming into her.

"Like that Stephy.... like that cock that has fucked more women in this business pounding your Billion Dollar twat... like I fucking stick it to you..." Punk groans as he hammers Stephanie's pussy relentlessly.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh....ahhhhhh I still...don't ahhhhh think you have the balls..." Stephanie groans.

CM Punk grins as he suddenly pulls out of Stephanie's cunt, "Oh yeah?" Punk asks before he shoves Stephanie off of the couch to the floor.

Stephanie roughly drops down onto the floor of the office, falling from the couch. Stephanie turns her head and looks at CM Punk with anger in her eyes. "You fucking prick!"

Punk casually moves off the couch, "What's wrong Stephy? Still don't think I have the balls?" Punk asks as he grabs Stephanie's legs and uses them to flip her over onto her stomach.

"Ohhhhh..." Stephanie groans as her front side collides with the floor after CM Punk carelessly flips her over.

With Stephanie face down on the floor, CM Punk straddles her legs, "You know what your problem is Stephy?" Punk asks as he smacks her ass with his right hand.

Stephanie grits her teeth and turns her head to glare back at CM Punk. "Humor me..."

"You're spoiled..." Punk says as he firmly smacks Stephanie's ass again, "Like the WWE... you think just because you're the biggest game in town..." Punk pauses as he smacks Stephanie's ass some more, "That you don't... need to stay at the top of your game..." Punk says as he starts to repeatedly spank Stephanie's ass.

Stephanie grits her teeth and turns her head back to look at CM Punk after he firmly smacks her juicy ass once again. "And I think....ahhh fuck stop that!" Stephanie yells after Punk smacks her ass once again. "I think you're a pathetic...over-hyped...waste of space..."

"What was that?" Punk asks with a grin as he continues to spank Stephanie's ass with his right hand, causing her ass cheeks to gradually turn to light shade of red.

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares at CM Punk with anger before she smirks a bit. "I hate you..."

"That's nice... still think I don't have the balls Stephy?" Punk asks as he smacks Stephanie's ass once more

Stephanie presses her lips together and firmly looks at CM Punk. "You're all talk..."

Punk smirks, "You know normally... I would tongue-fuck a girl's ass..." Punk says as he moves off of Stephanie's legs, grabs her hips and pulls her ass into the air, "But in your case... you'll wish I had a WWE Ice Cream bar to shove in your ass..." Punk says and before Stephanie can reply, Punk shoves his cock between her ass cheeks and into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm...ahhhhh....you asshole..." Stephanie groans as her head lays down against the floor as CM Punk's cock enters her tight asshole, causing her to rock forward on her knees.

"What?" Punk asks with a groan as he starts to firmly ram his cock into Stephanie's juicy ass.

"Mmmmm...I'm gonna...ahhhhh shove that ice cream bar so far...ahhhhhh up your ass...ahhhhhh fuck....milk will shoot out...ahhhhh of your nipples..." Stephanie groans and grits her teeth as CM Punk starts to deeply ram into her stunning, juicy ass.

"Ahhhh ohhh that's real mature Stephy..." Punk groans and laughs as he lays the pipe bomb on Stephanie's ass as he deeply slams his cock repeatedly into her asshole.

"Mmmmm....ahhhhh and here...I thought you...ahhh would've like that one..." Stephanie groans as she feels his cock deeply and firmly ramming into her hot Billion Dollar ass.

"Ohhhh I didn't say it wasn't funny..." Punk grunts as he grabs Stephanie's long brown hair and jerks her head up from the floor as he fucks her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhh fuck!" Stephanie groans and grits her teeth as her head is jerked back as CM Punk deeply plows into her, with her nicely juicy ass smacking against his toned waist.

Each time Punk slams his cock into Stephanie's ass he jerks Stephanie's head back by yanking on her hair.

"Ahhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh fuck!" Stephanie moans as her body drips with sweat as she increasingly rocks back on her knees pushing back against his firmly and deeply thrusting pipe bomb.

"Mmmmmm ahhhhh..." Punk groans as he pounds Stephanie's juicy Billion Dollar ass with powerful thrusts. As he holds her hair with his right hand, Punk reaches under Stephanie to rub her soaking wet pussy with his left hand.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck!" Stephanie moans and grits her teeth as she eagerly rocks back and forth on her knees, pushing against his hand as he rubs her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm what do you think Stephy?" Punk asks as he rubs her pussy with one, jerks her head back by the hair with the other and fucks her ass swiftly and firmly all at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ahhhhhhh fuck you..." Stephanie moans and grits her teeth as she breaths heavily as she starts to cum against Punk's hand.

"Mmmmmm guess it's too much for you..." Punk groans as he keeps fucking Stephanie's ass as he feels her pussy juices flowing onto his hand.

Stephanie closes her eyes and licks her lips as she grinds her nicely ass back against his rock hard cock.

Punk pulls his cum covered hand away from Stephanie's pussy and smacks her ass as he keeps pimp bombing her ass with his large meaty cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Stephanie moans and turns her head to look back at CM Punk with a sly smirk. "Mmmmmm...ahhhhhhh you like fucking that ass, Punk? Mmmmmm..."

"Mmmmmm ahhhh it's worked its way into my top five..." Punk replies with a smirk as he shows his incredible stamina by keeping his swift and firm pace.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and smirks back at Punk. "Oh....ahhhhh copying Booker T, now?" Stephanie asks with a laugh as her juicy ass smacks against his toned waist.

"Mmmmm big deal... he got it from Charles Barkley..." Punk groans and laughs as he gives Stephanie's ass an incredibly firm thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm.....ahhhhhh.....you're fucking moron..." Stephanie groans as she sharply rocks on her knees with CM Punk firmly laying the pipe bomb into her Billion Dollar ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... out of... respect... I'll ask you this... do you go ass to mouth Stephy?" Punk asks as he repeats his action of driving his pipe bomb like cock into Stephanie's ass.

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares back at CM Punk with a sly smirk on her face. "Give me....ahhhhh your best, Punk..."

Punk nods his head and pulls his cock out of Stephanie's extremely well fucked ass and as Stephanie turns around on her knees, she notices that Punk's cock is slightly throbbing.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks up at CM Punk. "Damn Punk...if only you had this stamina in your matches..."

"My matches are a lot more hard hitting than fucking you..." Punk smirks as Stephanie places her hands on his waist and manages to shove him back so that he sits on the couch.

"Shut up!" Stephanie snaps and glares at Punk as she moves on her knees to sit between CM Punk's legs as she places her right hand down at the base of his cock before she leans her brunette head and slides her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft, tasting her sweet ass on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh..." Punk moans as Stephanie slides her tongue up and down his cock.

Stephanie slyly glances up at CM Punk as she brings her tongue to the head of his cock and smoothly works her tongue around the head of his cock that was just moment before inside of her ass.

"Ahhhh mmmmm.... I guess you loved Popsicles as a kid..." Punk moans as Stephanie teases his lightly throbbing cock with her tongue.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and keeps her eyes locked with CM Punk as she drags her wet tongue around the head of his cock before she parts her lips and lowers her head, taking him inside of her mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Punk moans as Stephanie begins to bob her head slowly on his cock, dragging her lips against his meaty cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." Stephanie around CM Punk's cock as she swiftly and steadily bobs her head on his cock, letting her wet saliva drip down his shaft.

"Awwwww mmmmm fuck... " Punk groans as Stephanie eagerly bobs her head on his cock which is throbbing more noticeably.

Stephanie smirks around CM Punk's pipe bomb as she feels him tensing against her lips as she rocks her head back and forth, lowering her head further down on his shaft.

"Awwww fuck yeah Stephy..." Punk groans as Stephanie sucks and slurps on his throbbing tool.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!" Stephanie moans around CM Punk's cock as she feels his cock throbbing more noticeably inside of her mouth as she works her lips briskly on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm shit.... ahhhh... " Punk moans as his cock begins to erupt with cum and the amount of spunk erupting into her mouth shocks Stephanie.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Stephanie moans as his large load gushes into her mouth at once, while she unwraps her lips causing some of the cum to drip down his shaft.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Punk moans as Stephanie bobs her head lightly on his erupting cock as more cum sprays from it.

Stephanie's moist and pouty lips grind against CM Punk's shaft as she lightly bobs her head a few more times before she lifts her head off of his cock.

"Mmmmm.... so..." Punk starts to say before Stephanie proceeds to lap up his cum that has dripped down his shaft.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and lifts her head away from his cock as she licks her lips slowly. "What!?" Stephanie snaps.

Punk grins, "I was gonna say... so... still think I don't have the balls?" Punk asks

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares at CM Punk as she stands up from the floor, placing her hands onto her hips. "You still think you're something special, don't you, Punk?"

CM Punk stands up from the couch and steps to Stephanie, "I'm the best in the world..." Punk says as he comes face to face with Stephanie McMahon

Stephanie presses her lips firmly together as she locks her beautiful and confident eyes with CM Punk. "Punk...you may have the balls..." Stephanie says in a soft tone. "But I have the power to cut those balls off...you remember that"

"True..." Punk smirks, "But anyway, since I ripped your top, you can borrow my t-shirt... I'm sure Hunter would love to see you in it..."

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares at CM Punk. "I wouldn't be caught dead in your crappy shirt!" Stephanie snaps back, fuming again with anger as she remains standing face to face with him.

"It's a number one seller..." CM Punk grins

Stephanie smirks a bit. "Well bravo to you Punk...you can sell a t-shirt..."

"I can do a lot more than that..." Punk smirks

Stephanie raises an eyebrow with interest. "I doubt that....why don't you show me..."

CM Punk grins, "All right... but remember... you asked for it..."

Stephanie presses her lips together and firmly locks her eyes with CM Punk "Bring it on, Punk..."

-END-

12