Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellie and Mr. Hillman get more intimate...
2.6k words
4.66
85.9k
54

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so I wasn't planning on continuing this story, but since I saw people seemed to like it I suppose I'll keep it going. I really like these characters so it's been flowing pretty naturally so far. Please feel free to leave feedback, I am always open to constructive criticism and suggestions. Who knows, maybe you'll see a suggestion in a chapter if I like it ;). Thanks! -Mrs. StealyoMan :-*

*

The next week of school was agony. I really hadn't known what I was getting into with Ellie Winston. I had never thought Ellie looked innocent, but over the next few days, I was positive she was the furthest thing from. Ellie loved to tease me throughout classes being discreet but driving my dick crazy. One day during first period I called on Ellie to answer a question on the board about Martin Luther King Jr. Biggest mistake ever.

While I was behind her checking her answer trying ever so hard not to smack her pert little ass, she spun really quickly on me and let her hand brush up against my crotch. She made it look like she had accidently done it covering her mouth and telling me, "Oh my Gosh, Mr. Hillman I didn't realize you were behind me!" I had actually believed it was a mistake... Until she turned and winked at me as she walked back to her seat. She was so smooth about it that none of the students in the class seemed to even notice.

At lunch Ellie would come to my classroom for "extra help." I just laughed seeing as Ellie was most likely my best and most attentive student. "Ellie, what could you possibly need help with?" I asked her on that Wednesday morning.

"Well there's this part in the civil war that I don't get. Did the North or the South win?" She asked with a smile.

"Ellie, you know the answer to that."

"If I knew, I wouldn't be in here... with you... all alone..."

"Ellie..." I warned. She stepped closer to me, that devilish little grin curling those sexy pink lips.

"You know Teach," she turned to one of the desks in the front row where her books sat. "My favorite era in U.S. history was the 20s. You know why?" I gulped. Lord only knows where she was going with this. "Flappers, speakeasies, women were so confident back then."

"Ellie, this has nothing to do with—" She openly grabbed my crotch now.

"I don't like being interrupted, Teach." She rubbed me through my pants and I groaned. "Anyway, those girls wore the shortest skirts and the craziest clothes, and men noticed them."

"Ellie, we're in class," I mumbled trying to listen to my brain when it told me to step away from her, but my legs would not comply. Fuck, this girl...

"Those women constantly teetered the line between sexy," she looked into my eyes with an intensity that made my dick rock hard for her, "and slutty."

"Ellie," I groaned again putting my hands on my desk behind me.

"But I think I like the slutty side better. On this side I can walk around without panties so everyone will know how my pussy is dripping wet for my sexy history teacher."

"Fuck, Ellie." I gasped just imagining her pussy juice running down her thighs as she sat in my class. It took everything in me not to bend her over my desk, lift that short plaid skirt, and fuck her until she begged me to stop.

"Well I should get to my next class. See you later, Mr. Hillman." With that she just grabbed her books and walked out leaving me with a boner the size of Texas.

"Fuck, this girl..." I muttered rearranging myself and taking my seat at my desk just before my next class poured in.

After school that day, Ellie came to see me again. I was grading papers when she walked in wearing some fresh pink lip gloss. "Hey, Teach," she greeted.

"Ms. Winston, what can I help you with?" I asked innocently.

"Hmm, the growing wetness between my legs?" she offered with a smirk.

"Ellie, this is my job. You need to stop."

"Hey, you started all of this. Don't act like you don't want it."

"Ellie—"

"Meet me at that little café on the corner of sixth and Lennox. Tonight at 7?" She blurted out.

"You know I can't do that." She wasn't fazed by my answer.

"I'll see you tonight, Teach." I tried to tell her no, but who was I kidding? I was going.

That night I dressed down for my meeting with Ellie. I picked a navy blue button down that ladies seemed to love on me, blue jeans, and Timberland Work boots. Choosing to pull my wavy blonde mane up tonight, I walked out of my apartment and headed to the meeting place.

I walked into the café and saw Ellie sitting in the back corner. If I couldn't resist her in her private school outfit, then I was doomed tonight. She wore a sexy brown dress with a neckline that dipped all the way down below her breasts showing a great amount of cleavage. The dress was loose and there was a slit that trailed down her sexy stomach ending just above the belt at her waist. The dress barely reached mid-thigh, but what really killed me was the boots. Fuck, those boots. I had an image of me fucking her with nothing on but those fucking boots. Those brown leather boots reached all the way up to her knees.

"Hey there," I greeted her when I slid into the seat across from her.

"Hey yourself," she said with a smirk as her eyes hungrily scanned my entire body.

"So what's up?" My dick, my brain answered my own question.

"What's your first name?" Her question caught me a little off guard.

"Uhh, Marcus."

"Marcus?" She giggled. "That's not a white boy name."

"My dad's half black."

"Really? A quarter black with blonde hair?"

"You know you're only helping the stereotypes by feeding into them."

"It's just not something you see every day. How old are you?"

"What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?"

"You're such a fucking history teacher," she giggled.

I smiled, "I'm 24."

"Oh, you're old..."

"I am not old! I'm just older than you."

"Mhm. Go for a walk with me."

"But we just got here."

"Don't be stubborn. Come on, I want to get some air." She stood up and pulled me outside leading me to the park across the street. We walked for what felt like hours talking about everything. Ellie was more mature than most of the high school students I dealt with on the regular. I could actually hold an intelligent conversation with her. This girl was just... amazing.

After about an hour of walking around, Ellie led me over to a more wooded part of the park. "This is my favorite spot in the whole park." She pulled me over to a big oak tree with gold and orange leaves signaling the change of seasons. "I come here to just read and gather my thoughts." She leaned back against the tree. "I've been here a lot over the past couple days, thinking about what happened between us on Friday."

"Ellie... about that. I shouldn't have come onto you like that and—"

"Please," she waved off my words, "I didn't stop you." She reached her hand down to grip my dick through my jeans. "I think it was pretty obvious that I didn't mind. In fact..." I jumped back.

"No. This can't happen again. Last time was a mistake, Ellie. I could get fired if your father ever found out, and then thrown in jail."

"He won't find out. Besides, you know you want it..."

"Ellie I'm serious." I said flatly.

She groaned. "Then what should I do about my soaking wet pussy? I mean I need someone to fill it..."

"Ellie," I groaned. She reached her hand down between her legs stroking her little pussy right in front of me. I just stared, amazed.

"Oh Marcus, I touch myself every night thinking about you finger fucking me on your desk," she whimpered.

"Fuck..." I fought my manly nature and my burning need to touch her.

"Mmm, Mr. Hillman I want your dick. I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck me, please?" She moaned lifting her skirt so I could get a nice view of her caramel lips as she caressed her wet slit. She licked her lips— her mouth— and stared deep into my ice blue eyes, her hazel-green ones sending shivers through my spine and ending in my throbbing cock. She started circling her clit with her index finger spreading her pussy lips with the other hand showing me her glistening pink center.

"Ellie, this is a bad idea..." I murmured, my eyes never leaving that little haven nestled between her thighs. She slipped two fingers inside her hot sex letting the sexiest noise I'd ever heard echo from her throat.

"Yeah well, I'm a high school student. Mmm, I can't be trusted to make good decisions..." She bit her lip, "please give it to me. God, I want it so bad!" She shouted as she worked her fingers more aggressively inside her pussy, rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Fuck!" I shouted before I rushed back to her pressing her to the tree and kissing her as I pulled her hand from her pussy and pushed my own fingers inside. We both moaned together as I pumped my fingers inside her.

"Yes! Mmm, Marcus fuck it feels so good." Ellie told me as she started moving her hips around in circles on my fingers.

"Mmm, yeah baby. Work those hips." I whispered in her ear as I pushed a third finger inside her. She moaned loudly grabbing my hair and tugging gently on my ponytail. I could feel her tightening around my fingers and I knew she was going to cum soon, so I pulled my fingers from her and she groaned at the loss. I quickly slid down to my knees and spread her legs a little further so that I could burry my head between them. My tongue darted out and touched to her clit and she gasped.

"Oh shit." I smiled at her words as I flicked her clit left, right, up, down with the tip of my tongue. I then ran my tongue down her slit before pushing it in her as deep as it would go. "Fuck, so good..." she whimpered. I moved my tongue in circles inside her relishing in the taste of her.

"Mmm," I moaned against her clit and that sent her over the top. She dug her hands into my hair pulling some strands loose from the rubber band and pushed my face deeper between her thighs as she came. Her legs shook as she bit down on her lip to hold in her screams. "So fucking sexy," I muttered as I pulled my face up to look into those eyes. I wasn't nearly done with her though. I had learned a few techniques over the years, and seeing as Ellie was only eighteen I was sure she would be new to what I was going to try on her. I knew a woman's clit was super sensitive after orgasm and so I touched the tip of my tongue to it quickly.

She gasped loudly and slapped her hand to my forehead. "No Marcus, oh God I can't take anymore." She was panting loudly which made an evil grin form on my lips. I spread her pussy lips with my finger so that I could see her beautiful love bud. "Marcus, stop, baby I can't, I can't!" She squirmed in my grasp and I shook my head.

"I want to try something," was the only explanation I gave before pursing my lips and blowing gently on her clit.

"Oh my God!" She screamed and I flicked her clit again with the tip of my tongue. "Ohhh fuck!" I blew a steady stream of air on her clit and she started squirming again. "Marcus, Oh God, I'm gonna... cummmmm!" She shouted just before she squirted her pussy juice onto my lips.

"Oooh, baby you squirt?" I asked smiling and licking my lips of her sweet juices. "You want to taste it, baby?" I teased her. She smirked and pulled me in devouring my lips and tongue.

I pulled my hard shaft from my pants and lifted her legs to wrap them around my waist. "Oh yeah, Marcus give it to me," she pleaded. I smiled and rubbed the tip of my engorged rod along her dripping slit. "Stop teasing me!" She whined tightening her legs around me trying to pull my 8 inches into her tight love canal.

I pulled back. "Hey, I'm in charge here." I kissed down her neck, "I wanna hear you beg for it."

"Marcus!"

"Ask me nicely," I smirked at her loving how pissed she was getting. She was looking sexier by the second— how that was possible I just didn't know.

"Marcus, please..." She moved her hips up and down coating my shaft with her juices.

"Mmm, not good enough."

"Marcus, please, put it in..." Ellie whined as my cock teased her little pussy.

"Put what in where?" I could see she had reached her wit's end with her temper and that turned me on all the more. She slapped her hands on my cheeks and her eyes were fierce as she glared into mine.

"Stop fucking teasing me you son of a bitch and fuck my pussy!" She shouted and I hoped the old couple walking on the path hadn't heard her, because I wasn't stopping now. I pushed hard into her and we both moaned as she wrapped around me like a glove.

"Fuck you're tight," I gasped out. I pulled back and thrust into her again, then again, then again. Her juices gushed all around my dick, her pussy sucking me back in like a vacuum. No girl had ever felt this good, ever. Sweat dripped down my face as I picked up my speed ramming into her against that tree.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! So good, so fucking good!"

"Damn Ellie you feel so good, baby." I grunted as I grew closer to my climax pounding her harder. I grabbed her from under her thighs untangling her legs from my waist and spreading her further so I could push all the way into her juicy pussy.

"Oh Marcus! You're so big baby!" Those were the last actual words from her mouth as I drove into her like a madman. The only sounds from her were loud moans and screams of pleasure.

"Take that dick baby, take that white cock in that black pussy," I grunted pumping her as fast and deep as humanly possible.

"Oh my God, I-I-I'm gonna c-c-c-c, unnnngggghhhuuhhh!!" She grunted as I drove one last hard thrust as deep into her as I could. She dug her French manicured finger nails into my neck and exploded at the same as me squirting on my pubic hair as I released loads of cum inside her.

I couldn't move for a bit after that, even when my seed started seeping out from under my shaft. I kissed her hard sucking on her bottom lip as my body calmed down. I started to pull out of her when I heard her gasp and she squeezed her arms tightly around my neck.

"Please don't move. I just, I need a couple minutes," she whispered kissing my neck.

"Okay, baby." I said content with just being pressed up against her. This girl was the epitome of all of my fantasies. Beautiful, smart, sexy, and the dirtiest little mouth. She was perfection. But she wasn't mine. The realization hit me hard. She was my boss' daughter. Fuck! This girl...