Fucked Before Work

Story Info
Wife fucks her husband.
1.2k words
4.27
76k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers

The other day I was in the back room doing some paper work when my wife came up behind me and started rubbing her crotch against my back. I felt something hard so I turned around to see what she wanted. She was standing there with a big smile on her face in a pair of really short shorts and nothing else.

My eyes went straight to her big full tits and beautiful big hard nipples, she let me look for a second then put a finger on my head and tilted it down so I was looking at her shorts. What a sight, I could see the outline of her cock and knew it was her share because the purple tip was peeking out of the waistband.

Now this was something I wasn't expecting because she had turned me down twice earlier that morning. But being the guy I am I reached up and pinched her nipple, her eyes closed for a second and she bit her lip. Her areola puckered up around her nipple and that answered my unasked question, she was horny as hell.

I asked her what she had in mind and she answered me by reaching for her zipper. She had a sly little smile on her face and just stood there flicking the little tab like she was trying to make up her mind. Then going agonizingly slow she started pulling the zipper down. As I watched her cock slowly come into view she said; well for starters bitch you can suck my cock! She looked at her watch like it was an after thought and said; then I think I'm going to fuck you in the ass for about an hour.

She looked at her watch again and said; maybe a little bit longer.

She took me by my hand and tugged, I stood up and she turned and led me across the house to our bedroom. It was plane to see as soon as we walked thru the door she had done some planning because she had everything ready to go. Her stool was at the foot of the bed and she had put a pillow over the footboard for me to lay on.

She stepped up on the stool and turned to face me, then she stood there looking at me as she stroked her cock, I just stood there staring at her. Finally getting impatient with me she said; you need an invitation to take your clothes off.

That's all it took to get me going, I had my clothes off in record time. When I was finished I turned and looked at her, she smiled, pointed at her cock and said; get busy bitch boy. Well being the slut I am I dropped to my knees, licked my lips and took the tip in my mouth. She held my head and started pumping her cock in my mouth. As she watched her cock go deeper and deeper in my mouth she started getting excited. With a sigh she held my head tighter and said; suck it! you cock sucking bitch.

This is when I decided it was time to show her I've been working on my cock sucking. I held her hips and stopped sucking her cock, this broke her trance and she looked down at me to see what was wrong. Or eyes locked and slowly I took her cock in my mouth, when it hit my throat I stopped and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and pulled her hips towards me fighting the urge to gag, I swallowed and her cock slid down my throat.

I could tell by the way her legs shook she was almost ready to cum, she was slowly pumping her hips and watching her cock as it slid down my throat until my nose touch her pubic hair.

It took about ten strokes for her to cum, every time she pulled out and watched her cock go down my throat she got more and more excited. Finally, with a grunt she let go and her cum sprayed all over my face.

It took her a few minutes to calm down, then she pulled on my arm and said; alright bitch boy, get up, its time for you to bend over and take it in the ass. She didn't need to say it twice, I jumped up and bent over the footboard. I felt her hand spread my cheeks open and the tip of the lube launcher push in my ass. I felt the cool lube flowing in my ass and I spread my legs and got comfortable, she pulled it out and I relaxed as waiting for her cock. Instead it was the lube launcher again with another load of lube, the way she was filling my ass I knew she meant what she said earlier, I was in for a long hard fuck.

She pulled the lube launcher out of my ass and threw it on the bed, she held my hip with her right hand and used the left to line up her cock. I felt the tip of her cock rub up and down my crack then she stopped and pushed. Her cock pushed about an inch into my ass, she stopped and put her other hand on my hip.

She asked if I was ready, but before I could answer she slammed her cock in my ass. I love it like that, no fucking around, just hard and fast and all the way in, it's painful but its also a pleasure I love and because I'm leaning against the footboard I have no where to go.

She played around for the first ten minutes or so, first fast, then slow, popping the head in and out and watching me quiver in lust, when she thinks I'm not expecting it she slam's it home and listens to me groan. She did this until she had her next orgasm then she got serious and got a nice steady rhythm going, not too fast not too slow she just fucked me silly. After a while she put her foot on the footboard and turned a bit sideways, it lets her get a little bit deeper in my ass and it let's her hit my prostrate just right.

As her cock started milking my prostrate I gasped and begged her not to stop. She could see what she was doing to me so for the next few minutes she kept the pace steady pushing it in as deep as she could.

The pressure was building and precum was flowing steadily out of my cock, it didn't take long for my cock to start pulsing and I felt my orgasm cumming. When It hit me it was like a ton of bricks had fallen on my head, if I hadn't been bent over the footboard I would have collapsed on the floor.

By now my ass and the backs of my legs were soaked from the ten or so times she had cum and the footboard had about a gallon of my cum all over it. She was laying on my back when she suddenly jumped up saying she was going to be late to work, that's when I looked at the clock and realized she had just fucked me for almost two hours.

She quickly got dressed and took off, she just left me there bent over the footboard. But I really didn't care, she had just fucked me silly and It was going to take me a couple of days to recover. But to tell the truth, I didn't care anytime she wants my ass, I'm ready.

fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers