Fucked By Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen motioned to Meghan and rolled her eyes. Grateful for the alliance, Mandy smiled before settling into work. She had been at work for over an hour, and all she had manage to accomplish was being violently fucked by her boss, who also happened to be her so-called Master.

Noon rolled around quickly, and anxious to escape the awkwardness that had set in at the alcove, Mandy grabbed her bag and said a sheepish good bye to Meghan and Jen. She felt bad leaving the two girls to cover her, but then again she was now Justin's Property, and Justin had requested she go shopping with Ally today. Clearly, Justin found this more important than her working in the office.

As Mandy approached Ally's desk, she quickly shut off her computer and grabbed her purse, smiling all the while. Ally seemed perpetually happy.

"Are you always this happy?" Mandy asked, unable to stop the words from coming out of her mouth.

Ally didn't look bothered in the least. "Yes, I guess I am. I don't know. It's just my personality!" She shrugged as they stepped into the parking lot, Ally's pointy and expensive heels click-clacketing across the asphalt. As always, Ally was perfectly coiffed. Not a hair out of place in her sleek ponytail, and her charcoal grey pencil skirt complimented her blue blouse perfectly.

"I'll drive," Ally said in her chipper voice, and Mandy was relieved. She climbed into Ally's Audi and they sped off towards King's Lake. King's Lake was a forty minute drive, but Mandy didn't have to say much as Ally was more than happy to carry on the conversation. She chattered on about all the stores they were going to visit, as well as the ones they would stay away from. She debated on what to have for lunch, salads or sushi, and where to park the car, at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus?

Mandy smiled and nodded at the appropriate moments and she was more than happy to listen to Ally. As they neared the mall, Ally began talking about the costume party, which reminded Mandy that she needed to ask about buying an outfit.

"I wanted to ask you. Is this an occasion where I need to buy a new outfit? Or can I just find something that I have at home?" she asked, as she played with her nails.

Ally giggled, "Do you happen to have a ball gown lying around at home?"

"Ball gown?" Mandy screeched, "I thought it was a costume party!"

Ally nodded solemnly, as if explaining something of great importance. "Yes, it a costume party, but think of it as a masked ball."

Rolling her eyes, Mandy sunk back into the seat. Of course this couldn't be a party where she wore all black with some cat ears and a tail. This was going to be a full out event.

"Don't worry. It's on my list of things to pick up today. You're going to have to look ravishing considering that you're the -"

"Property. Yadda, yadda, yadda," Mandy said, cutting her off.

"Mandy do you know just how big an honor this is?" Ally admonished.

"What I do know is that it's becoming more of a nuisance by the hour," she said. "I don't know why I even agreed to the damn thing," she muttered under her breath.

"Do you know how many of us would die to be the Property?" Ally asked shrilly, her normal peppy voice gone.

"Then why aren't any of you?" Mandy burst out, unable to hold in her feelings. "I don't get it! Why did Justin choose me? I'm not nearly as pretty as any of you and I dress like crap! All of you look perfect! I don't fit in at all. I can't figure out what Justin sees in me!" Mandy knew she sounded like a petulant child, but she couldn't help herself. She had been wrestling with these thoughts since the day she walked into McIntyre Technologies.

Ally pulled into a parking space and shut the car off before turning to look at Mandy directly. Embarrassed, Mandy looked out the window so she wouldn't have to meet Ally's gaze.

"It's clear to the rest of us. Why isn't it clear to you?" Ally asked softly, almost to herself. Mandy felt uncomfortable, as if she should be having this conversation with Justin instead.

"He chose you because you are far more interesting that the rest of us. We all threw ourselves at him, but you didn't. He's used to idiots like us throwing ourselves at him. You have character. Not that the rest of us don't, but you are certainly more charming than me, Meghan or Jen." Mandy rolled her eyes; that was definitely not true.

"Don't roll your eyes! It's the truth! You can handle Justin. None of us could handle him the way you do, and while we envy you, we know deep down it's the truth. Do you think Meghan could take his orders and do what you are doing behind closed doors and then come back out and do her job? Of course not! And neither could Jen. She'd be flitting around the office, buzzing like a bee, unable to focus. You are exactly what Justin is looking for. Someone who can handle his personality, meet his demands and desires and then come into the office and do your job."

Embarrassed again, Mandy looked away. Could Ally's words be true? It didn't make sense. Guys fell for girls like her, not girls like Mandy.

"It doesn't make sense!" Mandy argued. "And even if it did make sense, I'm not nearly as pretty as any of you."

"You are a natural beauty. It takes hard work for the rest of us to look like this, but you're naturally pretty. That's what Justin likes. He's a werewolf for Christ's sake. He doesn't want a woman that takes hours to get ready!"

Mandy didn't believe Ally would lie to her, and she felt relief begin to course through her. Maybe she was worthy of Justin after all.

"Alright, enough!" Ally said playfully, "Let's get inside and spend Justin's money! We have a wardrobe to buy you!" She hopped out of the car and Mandy followed.

"That's another thing - why do you all dress so well?" Mandy asked as she nearly ran to catch up with Ally.

"Oh. Well, we have a wardrobe stipend."

"A what?"

"You know, we have a special allowance for clothing. Justin prefers his employees to be dressed well and to set the right tone in the office. Many of us have a stipend for clothes," she said matter-of-factly. Mandy realized that it made perfect sense.

"Well, why don't I have a stipend then?" she asked suddenly.

"Because you're the Property! You don't need a stipend. You have Justin's wealth at your disposal!"

Mandy wasn't sure if she liked the idea of having access to Justin's money. It seemed too big of a responsibility.

"But, I wasn't the property when I first started! I was just a regular worker and I didn't have a stipend," she argued.

"Justin doesn't usually give stipends until employees have been with the company for four weeks. He likes to make sure they are a good fit before he offers the stipend."

Somewhat appeased, Mandy followed Ally into the mall. Ally was clearly in her element as they moved from store to store, their arms becoming more and more laden with bags. They purchased pair after pair of shoes, skirts of all shapes and lengths, various dresses, multiples pairs of pants with an array of blouses and shirts. Mandy stopped looking at the price tags because it was too unbearable to see the costs. She constantly reminded herself that this was what Justin wanted.

The women needed to make three trips back to the car to drop off bags, and Mandy realized it would have been impossible for anyone else to join them. The trunk had been easily filled, and the bags were now spilling into the backseat and piling precariously high. They were just finishing up with jewelry and accessorizes when Ally smacked her head with recall.

"I almost forgot! We have to find you a gown for the party!" she exclaimed. Mandy was tired and it was already past four o'clock. She trudged behind Ally as Ally led her to a fancy store with racks of long gowns. Ally rifled skillfully through the racks before extracting two gowns.

One was a deep plum shade, while the other was a jeweled-indigo shade. The plum dress was stunning, but the indigo dress was beyond words. Even Mandy gasped at her own reflection. The dress was strapless with a sweetheart neckline that was adorned with twinkling crystals. The dress was rouched and fitted through the waist, but once it reached her hips, it fanned out, cascading down her frame in gentle ripples. The material seemed to float above the ground, and Mandy looked ethereal.

"It's perfect," Ally breathed. Mandy could not believe her own reflection.

"I'll find you the perfect mask. Don't worry!" Ally exclaimed. The women made their purchase, along with matching shoes and were back in the car heading towards the office by five o'clock.

Mandy shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked Ally. Before Ally could respond, she barreled on. "What happened to the last Property?" She noticed Ally slightly flinch.

"It was bad," Ally said quietly. "I knew you would ask at some point. There are rumors."

Mandy waited while Ally gathered her thoughts.

"She was really pretty. Josephina. Almost too pretty. She attracted a lot of attention, and Justin didn't like that. She also flirted way too much for her own good. Justin thought he could tame her but Josie was even too much for him. She began an affair with another pack member and Justin found out. It became really ugly, or at least that's what the few people who witnessed their fight say. The next day Josie's desk was cleared out and she was gone."

Ally paused and took a deep breath. "We all just figured she quit or she was fired. The pack member stopped coming around, too. Justin banished him from the pack. Apparently, he has the authority to do that, and it's a huge dishonor and embarrassment. But a few weeks after that all happened, I went by Josie's house to drop off a bracelet I had borrowed. The house was empty, but everything was still there. I had a key, so I let myself in. It was as if Josie had never returned to her house. There were dirty clothes on the floor and dishes in the sink. The house was lived in, but there was a layering of dust over everything."

Ally's voice dropped an octave. "I don't think she returned to her house after their fight."

Mandy swallowed fearfully. "Do you think Justin did something to her?" Ally shook her head slowly. "I just don't see Justin capable of that, but it doesn't make sense. Maybe she feared him and she fled. Maybe she ran away with the pack member. I truly don't believe Justin was involved, but regardless, the situation is unpleasant."

Unpleasant? Mandy found it downright frightening.

"I think I would run too if I crossed Justin. Wouldn't you?" Ally asked gravely. Mandy nodded, but her stomach turned in knots as she thought of her meeting with Brad the night before. She was playing with fire, and this was a flashing red light for her to stop.

"Anyway," Ally said cheerfully, "I'm sure you'll never have to worry about that! You are so much smarter than Josie!"

Mandy smiled back weakly, and she resolved to be anything but cordial to Brad in the future. The remainder of the ride was spent in silence as Mandy mulled over what she head learned today.

***

Wednesday was a day of tension and awkwardness within the office. Ally was pleasant as usual, but Jen skittered around Mandy, while Meghan gave her the silent treatment. Mandy felt strange showing up to work in her new, expensive clothing. Today she was wearing a lightweight cream-colored dress that draped around her body tastefully. It had a simple neckline and the hem came just before her knees. Mandy had accented the outfit with gold sandals and a long, chain-linked gold necklace.

Mandy chuckled to herself as she thought back to Chrissy's reaction when she had come home with a carload of clothes. At first, Mandy had considered hiding the clothes from Chrissy, but once she realized how much she and Ally were purchasing, she had known that would have been impossible. With a ridiculously small apartment, and less than ample closet space, Chrissy would have immediately noticed Mandy's new wardrobe.

Mandy had stuck to the truth somewhat by explaining that her company had an impressive wardrobe stipend. Chrissy had eyed her warily, but Mandy shrugged it off. Mandy explained that her wardrobe had been in such dire straights, that she was advanced a year's worth of her stipend. When Chrissy asked what would happen if Mandy left before a year, Mandy said she would have to pay the remainder back. Chrissy eyed the boxes and then laughed saying that Mandy had better stick around for at least a year then.

As Mandy settled herself into her desk, she glanced at Justin's doors wondering when he would return from his morning off-site meeting. The morning ticked by slowly and Mandy yearned for the early days of her new job where she Meghan and Jen got along so well.

By lunchtime Mandy had had just about enough. Even Ally's perky personality couldn't carry the uncomfortable lunch conversation. Jen laughed way too loudly at anything she said and Meghan seemed to want to eat her lunch as fast as possible so that she could disappear.

"I've had it!" Mandy exclaimed, pushing her salad aside. The women eyed her nervously. "This is ridiculous! Why are you treating me so differently? I thought we worked this all out on Monday morning? What happened?"

Jen, looking even more embarrassed than she had on Monday morning, spoke. "It's just - we're not sure what we can and can't say around you."

Mandy rolled her eyes. "You can say anything you want! Just because I'm the stupid Property doesn't mean you need to censor your thoughts! I'm not going to run to Justin and blab everything you tell me!"

"Well, that's what the last assistant did and she was really close to becoming the Property," Meghan spoke up. Mandy stopped, realization dawning on her. She looked at Ally for assistance.

"Oops. Forgot to mention that yesterday. We all kind of spoke in confidence and then she told Justin. Plus she couldn't handle the whole orgy thing," Ally looked sheepish at the lapse in her memory.

"Great," Mandy said, frustrated. "Now none of you are going to trust me. I'm not one of those girls who runs and tells my boyfriend everything." She looked embarrassed. "Not that Justin's my boyfriend - I just meant - you know - I'm not like that!" she stuttered. Certainly, she and Justin were nothing like boyfriend and girlfriend. She knew next to nothing about him.

Finally, Jen seemed to be at ease for good, and even Meghan seemed to lighten up a bit. The rest of the lunch passed in easy conversation and Mandy felt relieved when she returned to her desk. Not five minutes later, Justin came striding down the hall. He went behind closed doors and didn't emerge until five o'clock. He barely even looked at Mandy and she felt hurt. Here they were, supposedly starting some type of relationship, and Justin could hardly look at her, especially after a hard fuck the day before.

Annoyed, Mandy stormed out of the office once her work was finished. She fumed all the way home, and was in a foul mood all evening. Chrissy took care to avoid her, and Mandy turned into bed early. Not even the glamorous evening gown hanging from her closet could lift her spirits. At the moment, she had no desire to attend the ridiculous costume party.

Mercifully, Thursday was a much better day between the women in the office. Jen was back to normal, and Meghan was back to her normal self as well, though she was never as kind or friendly as Jen was. Justin was only in the office for an hour, and he spoke to his three assistants collectively before he left for the day. Not only was Meghan annoyed, but she was hurt even more than the day before. She was beginning to regret her decision to become Justin's Property. It wasn't worth the hassle or stress, and she didn't need Justin's help in making her feel worse about herself.

Near the end of the day on Thursday, Ally swung by her desk to drop off the mask she had found for Mandy. It was beautiful, with large blue and green feathers, and intricate painting around the eyes. It was attached to a slender rod.

"Justin picked it out himself," Ally said proudly as she handed the mask to Mandy.

"Thanks," Mandy said softly. "I think he's mad at me though, so I don't know how I feel about the party right now."

"Why would he be mad at you?"

Mandy knew exactly why, but she shrugged instead. She didn't know how Justin could know about her meeting with Brad.

"He's very moody, Mandy. I'm sure it's nothing you did," Ally said gently. "Go home, have a glass of wine and tomorrow's Friday. Plus, you have looked amazing the past two days in your new clothes!"

Mandy smiled at the mention of her new clothes, but then her face fell as she thought of how Justin had neither noticed nor commented on her new attire. Mandy thanked Ally and went home. She spent another miserable night at home, staring at her completed costume, wondering how she would attend a party with Justin when he barely seemed to be speaking to her.

Friday morning Mandy woke up and resolved to say something to Justin. She dressed in a teal sleeveless dress with a thin silver belt. The slipped on silver sandals, and even blow-dried her hair. Mandy always felt better when she knew she looked her best. She strode into the office with a purpose, and sat down to begin work, being highly efficient for the morning.

Justin arrived and barely looked at her, or Meghan and Jen for that matter. Mandy gave him a few minutes in his office to get himself situated, and then she matter-of-factly walked to his office and knocked on the doors.

"What?" Justin barked. Through the half-open doors, Mandy could see him peering at the computer screen and tapping his fingers impatiently.

"Can I speak to you please?" Mandy asked, her voice sounding much more calm then she actually felt.

Justin looked up and for the first time in days, he seemed to actually notice her. He took in her dress and her hair, and a happy look seemed to flit across his face before his usual stony at-work glare came back.

"Yes. Shut the door behind you, please."

Mandy stepped into the office and pulled the door shut with a resounding click. Justin looked at her, his eyes curious yet wary.

"And what can I do for you, Ms. Ray?" he asked, his voice almost playful.

"I want to know what the hell is your problem!" Mandy demanded, and she couldn't keep the anger or frustration out of her voice.

Justin looked taken aback. Perhaps he wasn't used to people speaking to him this way, or perhaps he was surprised at Mandy's outburst. Either way, Mandy didn't care.

"What do you mean?" he asked slowly.

"That way you have been treating me ever since I became your Property!" she exclaimed, even though a small voice inside of her head said ever since I saw Brad on Monday night.

"I don't know what you mean, Mandy. I've been busy at work."

"Yes, you've been busy, but you've barely said two words to me. Is that how you treat Properties? If so, tell me now. You fuck me with unusual roughness on Tuesday, and then hardly speak to me all week!" She was furious.

Justin almost looked amused as he wheeled his chair back away from his desk and surveyed her. He steepled his finger under his chin as his eyes roved over her.

"You look incredibly sex," he said softly. Mandy was caught off guard, not expecting this response.

"Thank you," she said, confused.

"You're wearing your new clothes. You look very polished and elegant. In fact, my dick is getting hard at this very moment." His voice was low and gruff. Mandy shifted, unsure of how to handle this new direction in the conversation.

"Do you want to be my Property?" Justin asked slowly, and as he spoke, he moved his hand down to the bulge in his pants.

Mandy merely nodded.

"My dick just hardened even more."