Fucked His Cousin in Downers Grove

Story Info
A young man is seduced by his slightly older cousin.
1.1k words
3.75
74.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent several hours chatting and getting to know each other better.

Eventually she said "I believe a girl should be able to ask a guy to fuck if she wants to".

He ponders her candor or the arousal stirring in her loins. Perhaps both. He replies "You have a tremendous amount of sex appeal"

She said "Do you want to ...?" She does not have to say the last word. He knows what she wants. Her juices start to flow. His cock stirs. The billion year old instincts are taking over.

He said yes. They both got up from their chairs and met in the middle of the room.

They embraced. He quickly liberated her magnificent breasts from the confines of her blouse and bra. He took a succulent nipple in his mouth. He had never seen nor touched such beautiful tits. She felt his mouth on her nipples all the way to her pussy. She told him to go in the bedroom and take off his clothes while she slipped into the bathroom to inject some contraceptive foam into her quickly lubricating pussy. She knows she will soon see and feel the cock of her young friend. She was so sensually aroused at the thought of her juicy little cunt being worshipped by a young cock that she was afraid they would get carried away and fuck right there on the living room floor.

She was not going to let this opportunity slip away. She was confident she could inspire him to fuck her until she was truly satisfied. He would not disappoint her. She would show him that a girl who really enjoys her sexual intercourse likes missionary first to let her get to know his penis. She then wants cowgirl to let her control the speed and depth of penetration, and to show him what she can do with her pussy to demonstrate her appreciation for him sharing his fuck tool with her. Then she wants missionary again to let him show his appreciation for her sharing her womanly treasures. She wants this all in the same night. Filling her love nest full of warm male fuck juice. Her young lover would not disappoint her.

He quickly shed his clothes and crawled into her bed. Soon she walked toward the bed wearing only a smile, the hair on her head, and the hair protecting her wonderful pussy. She looked forward to showing her young friend how a woman in her sexual peak needs to be served by her willing cocksman. She would show him how to satisfy a real woman. How to help her have a mind-consuming orgasm. The kind of orgasm made possible only by a real live hard cock. And she will show him that she can keep up with him fuck for fuck. Or maybe inspire him to keep up with her fuck for fuck. It is a win-win either way.

He was mesmerized by her swaying breasts as she walked toward him. His cock was ready to fuck her by the time she slid into the bed. They hugged. They kissed. He could not keep his hands and mouth away from her magnificent breasts. Her pussy lips had folded open for him like the petals of a flower. He stroked her pubic hair, her moist pussy lips and her clitoris. She spread her legs for him, instinctively showing him it was time to consummate their mutual need for each other. She was offering him everything she had to give. He slid between her thighs and rubbed his cock head across her wet and swollen vulva.

She grasped his cock and helped him put his cockhead into her slick vaginal opening. Once they aligned their sex organs, he slid his hard cock all the way into her juicy ripe cunt until their pubic hair was intertwined. They both greatly enjoyed the much anticipated moment that comes only once in life- the very first time his hard cock slid into her warm, wet and willing pussy. She just kept smiling at him as he fucked her for as long as he could, until a billion years of genetic programming took over and he pumped his seed into the depths of her cunt. He could not believe his good fortune to be enjoying all the treasures of such a magnificent woman. She harbored equally thankful thoughts. After his come exploded into the inner depths of her vagina, they parted to savor the afterglow of their first fuck. Their pubic hair was matted with the combined juices of their arousal and climax.

The air was thick with the aroma of a good fuck. They had each given the other their best. He would forever savor the moments just after delivering her the nice fuck she so richly deserved.

Their energy returned as they both reflected on their magnificent first fuck and the realization that nothing was preventing them from doing it again. They stroked, kissed and caressed each other until they both knew it was time for another entry of his cock into her sweet cock sheath. This time she took the lead and threw her leg across his body and began aligning her wet fuck hole to his awaiting cock. They were both proud of their contribution to the fuck juice leaking from her magnificent cunt. She mounted him this time, and it was just as special as their first fuck. He looks into her eyes as she continually smiles her appreciation for his hard cock that she has clamped within her wonderful fuck hole. She was in complete control of this entry into her pussy. He cannot resist the temptation to play with her big beautiful tits and nipples while she slides up and down his fuck pole. Enjoying her warm, wet, tight cunt was one of the most exquisite experiences he would ever be blessed with.

Their third celebration of the compatibility of their sex organs was missionary again. He might have missed one or two earlier, but this time he was certain he was fucking her into orgasm. She urgently told him she wanted to feel his teeth as he sucked her nipples and fucked her at the same time. He chewed on her nipples as she reached her crescendo with his cock ramming in and out of her furry little cunt. He realizes that nothing will ever compare to the pleasure of having a beautiful horny woman urging him on to fuck her good and proper. All beautiful women deserve having someone fuck them into orgasm and he was so proud that he had been honored to have the opportunity to do that to her. As he jetted his third load of cum into her receptive cunt, their souls melded as they realized this had truly been a special moment in their lives.

He remains forever appreciative of the pleasure, the honor and the memory of fucking her. He hopes she has the same fond memories.