Fucked Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Brianna gets pushed to the edge.
952 words
2.73
31k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gcrules
gcrules
13 Followers

After getting thoroughly fucked over by Jon and the guys, Jay sought out revenge. Although Brianna played a part in it, Jay understood that Brianna was a pawn in Jon's demonic plan. After several months of planning things seemed to fall into place for Jay.

"Oh baby, yeah. Give it to me. I want it so bad, Jon. I fucking want your horse dick so bad."

Brianna had become Jon's personal slut 24/7. Her tits and ass were for the pleasure of his groping. Her pussy, asshole and mouth were holes for his dick to fuck. And her face was a target for his dick to shoot cum at. Her hands were used to jerk him off. And she had loved every minute of it the few months after the incident. However, as the months passed by, Brianna came to realize that Jon didn't really love her at all.

Jon bent Brianna over at his waist and shoved her head into the dryer and pulled down her crusty, white thong. He shoved his massive cock into her asshole.

"Oh yeah, bitch. Tell me you love my dick in your ass."

"Oh I love it, Jon. I, I, ahh."

In the midst of Jon's cock being rammed into Brianna's tight asshole, she felt the urge to let out a little gas.

"Did you just fart on my dick?"

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Sorry? You fucking dirty cunt. Now I have the scent of your dirty, smelly asshole on my dick. You filthy skank, get on your knees and suck off the stink."

"Oh come on, baby. I really am sorry. You're not going to make me do that are you?"

With that, Jon yanked Brianna out of the dryer and smacked her across the face. He nailed her in the stomach and threw her down to her knees. He tried to force her face on his cock but she kept her lips tight shut. He then pinched her nose. After thirty seconds she opened up and Jon shoved her mouth on his cock. He roughly bounced her head on his cock. He had a handful of her dirty blonde hair and constantly shoved it up and down on his rock hard dick.

"Suck it you dumb bitch. Lick your smelly ass fart off my dick."

Brianna had no other choice but to voraciously suck off the bastard. He treated her like dirt yet she kept coming back for more. She wanted his cock too much but finally she may have reached a boiling point.

After several minutes Jon was ready to cum and he pulled her head off of his dick shot wads off spunk on her face. Brianna put the cum on her fingers and licked it off as well as the remaining cum on his cock.

Brianna had enough for one day and wanted to go home but Jon wasn't done.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch? We're not done here. Don't think for one second that you're not getting a taste of your own medicine."

With that Jon grabbed Brianna's head and shoved it up his ass and let out a long, nasty atomic fart.

"Ahh smells like rotten eggs. You like that you nasty piece of shit. If you ever do that to me again, I'll make you drink my piss. Now get the fuck out of my house."

Jon dragged Brianna, who was in tears, out the back door and tossed her into a big pile of dog shit. Jon had huge dogs that took a lot of shit. The dogs like to pile it all in one spot.

"Eat it! Hahaha!!"

Jon shut the door and then opened it up.

"Oh and take your nasty, crusty thong with you. Go clean your pussy you dirty slut. I think you have vaginitis or something and I'm not sticking my cock in it until you clean it. Get the fuck off my property, you piece of trash!!!"

Brianna ran off crying. She had to get back at Jon. And she knew who to go to.

Brianna went home, got cleaned up and schemed up a plan.

The next day she went to go visit Jay.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm sorry, Jay. Steve told me everything. He told me how Jon fucked you over and how he manipulated me."

"Yeah I know. He told me that he told you about it 2 months ago. Why are you only telling me this now?"

"I'm sorry, baby, but I just fell in love with his cock. I got excited early on when he treated me like his personal slut. But I've had enough. I don't mind being a slut but I don't want to be treated like dirt. So now I want to get back at him. You have to help me, baby."

"No way. Get lost. I never want to see you again."

"Okay. I'll go."

Brianna headed towards the door and Jay turned his back to her. But suddenly she grabbed a baseball bat on the floor and struck Jay in the head.

Brianna quickly dragged Jay into the bed room and undressed him. She took off his shirt and saw his rock hard abs and muscular, tight torso. She rubbed her hands all over and then took off his pants and underwear. While still rubbing her hands over his chest she began sucking off Jay voraciously. The tight-mouthed slut bobbed her head up and down. She closed her lips tight on the head and sucked real hard. After a few minutes Jay woke up to Brianna's cock sucking.

"You fucking stallion. Let me ride your horse, baby."

Brianna mounted Jay and took him for a ride.

gcrules
gcrules
13 Followers