Fuckin' Poser

Story Info
The perfect girl and her boyfriend cross the rejects.
5.4k words
3.99
107.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"She's such a fuckin' poser." Grash said glancing up from his Addams Family thermos. It was filled with his own special mixture of vodka and rum, not the sort of thing your average student carried in a thermos. He was dressed in a black leather coat and matching pants. Beneath that his wore a black t-shirt with a dull red anarchy symbol on it. His hair was evenly cut just beneath his ears offering random openings for him to see through.

"You talking about Jesse?" Trench asked. His real name was Joseph but everybody called him Trench because it had been grade school since the last time somebody saw him without his signature floor length jacket. Several chains hung from his hips jingling every time he moved. Right then though he wasn't moving, he was laying face up on a lunch table staring blankly at a collection of clouds racing towards some unknown destination.

The girl they were talking about was Jesse Rose. Captain of the Cheerleaders, Valedictorian and all around good girl to the point of being nearly unrealistic. She was maybe five and a half feet, probably a bit less and easily C-cup breasts. Which on a frame that tiny were just mouthwateringly huge. All the athletics she had to take to keep in shape had given her a great ass on top of that. Today she was dressed in her usual blue sundress that should have been illegal in public.

"Yeah, she's such a fuckin' skank. Look at that dress." Shade replied. The exclusive female of Black, she was dressed in a pair of loose black jeans that hung down off her ass. If Shade hadn't dressed intentionally to hide her body, and caked on three layers of make up she would have been sexy, nearly a match for Jesse. Instead she accomplished her goal of being genuinely creepy, especially with her eye shadow and lipstick being modeled after the Crow.

"You're just jealous that bitch has a killer ass." Spike replied clicking his tongue ring against his teeth. Like the rest of his friends he was dressed almost entirely in black, the only real difference to his outfit was a collection of belts wrapped around his torso, enough that even without the black wife beater he still would have been decent for public. "That and look at those tits." The platinum blonde punk grinned slightly as the light hit just right making the sun dress see through.

"I got tits, bigger tits than that cunt." Shade shot back puffing her chest up slightly. "I just don't go around showing my shit around."

"Right, whatever you want to believe." Trench chuckled turning his eyes just slightly to watch the blonde strut by.

"Don't look now, here comes her boy toy." Kal-el spat snatching the thermos away from Grash and taking a swallow of the drink. "Wha, ran out of man shit or something. What is this pussy shit?" Kal-el was the "token" black guy but between the liquor and weed he didn't really remember what he was supposed to say. His T-shirt read FUCK FEAR on the front and DRINK BEER on the back.

"Shut the fuck up." Trench responded.

They were too far away to hear the actually conversation as Jesse and her boy toy, also known as Chris approached for an embrace that ended with a deep kiss. It didn't stop them from mocking them though. "Oh hi Chris. I don't know what I would do without you to touch my big titties!" Shade mocked batting her eyes at the couple.

"Don't worry my sweet. All of the guys here would love to grab your jugs." Spike continued in his best super hero imitation. "And for those fags that don't like tits I'll kick their teeth down their throat for letting your sweater meat get cold."

"Oh really?" Shade replied tossing her shoulder length dyed black hair back over her shoulder and smiling. "We should really do something about those two. Get them to stop flaunting all over campus.

"You know there isn't much we can do about it anyway." Trench growled grabbing the thermos away from Kal-el and finishing what was left in a single gulp. "We goin to the spot tonight?"

"Duh. I got two bottles from my Dad's stash, and Trench scored big with some weed." Shade replied glaring at Jesse for a moment more. "Fuck this; I'm sick just looking at that bimbo. I'm out." Any normal student would have been stopped as they tried to just walk off campus during lunch. The proctors intentionally looked away though as the five stood up and left.

* * *

There wasn't a single girl in Sunridge Junior College that didn't wish she was Jesse Rose. She had the body of a porn star and the face of the girl next door. It didn't hurt at all that she was an excellent student and active in the community either. "Hey baby how are you?" She smiled as she walked up to Chris Beltane and threw her arms around her.

Chris was every bit her equal. Captain of the football team, with a full scholarship to Harvard for academics and a second to UCLA for football. He had decided to spend his first year at community college to stay with his friends. He stood over six and a half feet tall and well toned as well. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a strong chin and everything else that was expected of a young football prodigy. "I'm outstanding and you?"

"Better now that I'm in your arms." Jesse replied leaning up to brush her lips against hers. "You know I was thinking. . ." She trailed off leaning teasingly close to a kiss so he could feel her breathing.

"Thinking what?"

"The spot." She replied biting her lower lip and wriggling against him. "I want to wear the blue bikini. Go for a quick swim."

Jesse was close enough that she felt Chris's cock jolt in response to her words. Even if he hadn't bothered to verbally respond to her she would have had a pretty good idea of his intentions. She didn't have to depend on feeling him out though. "I think that's a great idea.

Chris made sure that everybody could see as he reached around and scooped and handful of Jesse's backside and lifted her up just slightly. It was even more inappropriate because of the sundress. His grip was just a half inch beneath the fabric but that was more than enough to pull the fabric away. Jesse was only wearing a g-string beneath and that was enough to cover her perfectly tanned globes from the student body.

"Don't do that!" She exclaimed playfully slapping his chest and wriggling away from him. "But you can do more tonight when it's just you and me." She smiled kissing him softly on the lips. "Can't have them all seeing your goodies can we?" Chris responded by lifting the giggling harlot a few inches higher making certain everybody could see her perfect ass before lowering her to the ground.

"Why not? It's not like they can have half of what I have." Chris replied gently lowering his paramour to the ground. He might have gone further but that was exactly when the bell for class sounded. Chris leaned down quickly planting a kiss on Jesse's lips and smiling. "I'll meet you beneath the arches after class and we'll head out to the spot. With the sun setting so early right now it should be dark by the time we get there."

The smile that crossed her lips was absolutely electrifying as she looked up at the love of her life. "Of course. I'm counting the minutes." The jock smiled his eyes briefly moving over to Black, as they were getting up and leaving the school. "Those guys make me sick."

Jesse didn't need to turn to find out who he was talking about. Everybody knew who Black was and what table they claimed as their own. They were called Black because it was the only color any of them wore and they were the bad apples of the school. You couldn't even be seen talking to one, much less hanging out with one if you ever wanted to be popular again. It usually wasn't that big a deal though, they usually kept to themselves without any incident. "Just ignore them." She whispered. Chris had never been able to really ignore them. He hated everything about them from the way they dressed to the way they acted. "Ignore them." She repeated pulling him down for a brief kiss.

For a moment she wasn't sure if Chris was more focused on her or Black. Then he erased all doubt as he scooped her deliciously round bottom in his hands and lifted her up. "I can't wait to see you at the spot."

"Me either babe." She replied gently dragging her lips over his shoulder one last time before walking to class.

* * *

"Fuck man. This is some good shit." Trench muttered. He was leaned back against a tree over looking Lake Vivi. The rest of Black were lazily lounging around him sharing a bottle of liquor and a joint between them.

"Dayam." Kal-el whispered taking deep pull of smoke and blowing it out his nose. "Why the fuck do we go to school again?" He could barely see Grash even though they were standing side by side. The clouds were partially covering the moon and the stars just didn't provide enough light by the lakeside. You could literally drive into the lake without seeing it some nights.

"Because our fuckin' rents make us, otherwise it's out on the streets." Spike replied. He was lying on his back, his head propped up against a tree root. He was already high and drunk so it didn't bother him that Kal-el had passed the bottle over his head without offering. He was mostly focused on Shade.

The only female in the group was sitting with her back against a tree with her legs splayed wide open. Shade didn't have an ounce of humility in her, if for no other reason because she really thought of herself as just one of the guys. The idea that Spike was staring up her skirt at her crotch was so absurd it made her laugh. Instead she just tipped the bottle to her lips filling her mouth before swallowing and thrusting the bottle up over her head. "Next!"

"That's me hun." Trench replied snatching the bottle and taking a swallow. "Damn. We're almost out of Jack." He said holding the bottle up in the air and swishing the remaining liquid around.

"Guess that means it's almost a night." Shade replied reaching up for the bottle.

Grash snatched the bottle away holding it just out of Shade's reach. "I'm not ready to turn in just yet." He replied grinning down at her. "Shhh." He whispered turning his head quickly.

"What?"

"I think I heard something."

* * *

"C'mon Chris. I want to get in the water!" Jesse squealed already pulling her white sweater up over her head. Beneath her breasts were barely concealed by a blue bikini top that strained to hold her flesh in place. Even in the low light she had succulent tits.

"Slow down girl." He replied trying to keep up with her. The football captain was no where near as nimble as his cheerleader counterpart. Jesse made it look easy to hop and skip down the bank while pulling her shirt up over her head. Chris could barely keep from falling with both hands so he didn't notice the floating glowing ember only ten feet away.

"Hurry up or you'll never catch me!" Jesse called back as she started reaching to undo the clasp on her skirt skillfully kicking her shoes off as she reached the water's edge. Her skirt followed quickly afterward flung in some random direction. Beneath she was wearing a blue thong that only barely covered her ass. If she hadn't already been splashing into the water she might have heard a few muffled gasps at the sight of her full rear. Instead she just striding out into the lake until the water was around her waist and dove into the water.

"Wait!" Chris shouted again tripping over something and tumbling the rest of the way into the water. "Damnit." He growled standing up and wiping the mud from his face and pealing his shirt overhead.

Years of athletics had been very kind to the young man and what little light was reflecting off the lake made his muscles glisten. It would have been hard for any woman to look at him without a hint of lust. The only one that mattered to him was standing in water impatiently waiting for him though. She was already staring hungrily at the tent in the jeans he was hurrying to fumble out of along with his black boots.

"Hurry up the water's great!" Jesse called moving back till the water was past her chest. Her full breasts floated weightlessly on the surface moving slightly with the waves.

"I'm hurrying! I'm hurrying!" Chris replied finally managing to kick off his boots and jeans in single violent tug tossing his clothing aside and diving into the water. The black boxers he wore did little to conceal his manhood; if anything they perfectly outlined his hard shaft.

"Excited to see me?" Jesse purred as she reached beneath the water to grasp his cock. "Oooh it's so big." At a little over six inches he wasn't even the biggest she'd had but she knew what the boys wanted to hear.

"More than you know." Chris replied wrapping his arms around Jess and pulling her closer to him. "Come on."

"Not yet. We have all night." She whispered wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "I want to get you all nice and worked up before I let you have it." She felt his cock jolt at the idea. "That's it." She purred grinding her hips against his.

"Don't tease." He gasped his fingers digging into hips as his she rubbed against his cock. Chris let his eyes drift shut as he shuddered against her. The tip of his cock slowly slipped out of the waste band of his boxers peaking out of his clothing and the water.

"What's this?" Jesse asked reaching down with a well manicured nail to tease the tip of his cock. She loved the way it twitched this way and that to evade her touch. "Is it for me?"

"Is it for me?" Shade mimicked from the shore a twisted smile on the girl's face.

"Who's there?" Chris shouted putting Jesse down and turning to face the intruders.

"Oh nobody, just here to watch the show!" Trench shouted finishing the bottle of Jack and tossing it back and forth as he watched the two wading in the lake.

"Get the fuck out of here you fuckin losers!" Chris growled starting to wade towards the shore.

"You gonna make us big boy?" Grash replied walking down the edge of the water.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuckin break your goddamn face." Chris growled charging up the lake. He was so much bigger than any of them that he didn't expect it to be any different from bullying at school. The first punch went exactly like he saw it in his mind. He swung, connected with Grash's jaw and put the punk on his back. He turned and shoved Spike and the peroxide blonde fell flat in the mud.

Finally he turned to punch Trench. That didn't happen at all how he saw it in his mind. Instead Trench neatly stepped to one side and slammed his fist into Chris's stomach doubling him with pain. He blindly swung out and connected with Trench but Grash jumped on his back. If it hadn't been for that one lucky punch Chris would probably have kicked the shit out of all three of them. Instead the three boys were swarming over him pummeling him.

"Stop it!' Jesse screamed running out of the water. She was intercepted when Shade tackled her into the shallow mud taking a fistful of hair and pushing the prettier girl's head beneath the water.

"Gimme a belt!" Trench shouted. Spike pulled one of his belts off and wrapped it around Chris's wrist pulling another off and tossing it to Trench. Together with Grash, Trench and Spike had Chris tied to a tree. He looked like he was crucified with the way his hands arms were stretched backward painfully wrapped around the tree where the belts were tied.

"Not such big man now are you?" Grash spat licking a slight trickle of blood from his lip and spitting it in Chris's face. The jock surged forward and kicked Grash firmly in the chest knocking him backward into the mud. For a moment he laid there perfectly still before slowly getting to his feet. He looked down briefly at his cloths then up at Chris. "Tie his feet down too." While the boys were busy with that he turned around to face Shade who still had Jesse's head beneath the water. The blonde bimbo still had a little fight left in her kicking her shapely legs back and forth. "Let her up."

Shade glared up at him in utter disbelief. "Why I'm gonna drown this little bitch."

"Let her up Shade." Grash repeated his voice darkening slightly. This time she obeyed wrenching the girls face up out of the water by the hair. "Jesse." The smile on Grash's face was purely predatory. He looked like some kind of animal about to devour her. "Let's get this bitch undressed."

"Let me go!" Jesse screamed swinging around blindly and knocking Shade flat on her back. If she'd thought to run to the lake and swim she might have escaped. Instead she tried for the hill and found Trench blocking her path. With one hand he shoved her back into Grash who caught her by the shoulder and spun her around before shoving her again.

Before she could get her bearings back Spike and Kal-el had closed in completing the circle. Each time she stumbled into one of the men they either shoved her or slapped her across the face keeping her spinning from one to the next. Kal-el was the one who actually gripped her tit through the fabric roughly squeezing. As she pulled away he kept his grip yanking her back into him then shoving until her top tore revealing her tit.

She fell backwards into Spike's who wrapped his arms around her cupping her breasts and pulling her back against him. Jesse could feel his hard cock pressing through his trousers against her as licked the back of her neck. "Grash, you need to feel this bitch's tits!" He shouted shoving her off while ripping the other cup of her bra away.

When Grash caught her the top of her bikini was just a few strings behind her back and over her shoulders. The blue triangles of fabric that had once covered her breasts were now rags hanging down over her stomach. Grash took her by the nipples and lifted her up onto her toes. "Don't worry hun the fun's just starting." His smile broadened as Jesse clenched her eyes shut and squealed in pain.

Kal-el and Trench moved up on either side of the blond and gripped her thong lifting her easily up off the ground. At first the fabric just slipped between her labia showing off her smooth shaved cunny. The boys all laughed as they she wriggled against it. The two boys lifted her higher then nearly dropped her letting her thong support her full weight as they tossed her around.

The thong lasted longer than they expected before suddenly ripping and dropping the bitch down to her knees in the mud. The fight completely dropped out of her as she hit the floor and saw the four men standing around her. Jesse let Kal-el grip her by the hair and push her face down to Spike's boots. "Lick." At first she didn't, she just held still as he ground her face back and forth against his friend's boots. "You know what this bitch is stupid. Shade!"

The Goth girl looked up smiling slightly. "Yes?"

"Go kill her boyfriend."

"No please don't!" Jesse shrieked suddenly lapping at Spike's boots scrubbing the mud away with her tongue. Her body heaved wanting to puke but she continued licking at his boots.

"Damn look at this little bitch what else should we do to her?" Spike asked as he looked down at the helpless blonde bitch.

"Well if she's that good with boots imagine what she could do for my cock." Kal-el mentioned. By now all the mud was gone from Spike's boot replaced with a fresh layer of spit that made them shine. "All of us girl."

Jesse didn't even protest as she crawled over to Trench and started cleaning his boots. Her lips were coated in a thin layer of mud, and her tongue was black as she went to work on the second set. "We'll do everything to her."

As she finished with Trench's boots she turned to get at Kal-el but instead got yanked back by her hair. "All of us." Jesse did glance up that time to find Shade had pushed her way into the circle and was glaring down at her. Tears welled up in her eyes but Jesse obeyed licking at the woman's black leather boots.

By the time she'd finished she noticed that the boys had all unzipped their pants and were busy stroking their cocks. The tears that had been welling up in her eyes broke free as she leaned up to Grash and took his cock between her lips and started to suck him like she would her boyfriend.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers
12