Fucking after the Grand Prix

Story Info
Wife takes on three cable guys.
7.2k words
4.29
141.8k
29
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about my wife and our mutual desire to allow her to have sex with other men. If this isn't your thing that's ok just move on to something you like. This is a site for sex stories and there are lots of them in all different categories. After all if you weren't looking for stories about sex why would you be reading this? For those who hide behind negative Anonymous comments I wonder if you still hide behind the apron strings. You are on a sex site meant for enjoyment, if you get your jollies by trying to make someone feel bad I hope you gave gotten your rocks off. The negative comments don't detract from our lifestyle or our desire to share it with others. For those who enjoy our adventures, Thank You Very Much and for all those who have sent very positive emails to us another Thank You Very Much.

If you enjoy reading stories about MMF threesomes and moresomes then continue reading. I hope you enjoy! We did!!

*

It started innocently enough with my friend Steve and I wanting to go the Grand Prix in Long Beach. Steve has been going for many years and this was my second trip with him. The Grand Prix is great, the weather fantastic and the scenery incredible. Beside the race, watching the many California girls is unbelievable. It is very difficult to concentrate on the race and standings while walking amongst such variety of women. But I digress as this particular year my wife Jolene wanted to join us at the races. The weather was great and Jolene wanted to be out for the weekend and not cooped up at home. If you have read any of our other adventures you already know that we have a special relationship with Steve and I knew he would love to have my wife come along.

We picked Steve up at his house not far from ours and he was ready in his typical Hawaiian shorts, T-shirt and flip-flops. I too was wearing a pair of shorts, a polo type shirt and flip-flops. My wife Jolene had thought since it was cloudy at home and the race near the ocean that it might be cool and she had chosen a pair of long Capri pants and a long sleeved blouse with a crew collar. Her feet were covered in a pair of running shoes and she looked like she was about to go sailing instead of wandering around the Grand Prix. If you remember my wife Jolene is a tall native Californian, tanned with long legs and this time of year, long blonde hair. Steve asked why such a good-looking woman would dress like an Eskimo on such a beautiful day. Jolene just smiled her frisky smile and told us we would be sorry for dressing so lightly. As we were jumping into our truck Jolene asked where Steve's wife was and he told her she was gone for the weekend and most of the week to her mother's house as her sister was visiting from Chicago.

We headed to the race with my wife between us on the front seat of the truck. The trip to the race was uneventful, filled with friendly banter and talk of what we were going to do at the races. Steve and I explained we were going to walk the track and have a beer at each beer stand we found. Jolene said that was OK with her and that she could keep up with us no problem. We arrived at the races a little before 11:00, which gave us a couple of hours to kill before the start of the race. We walked through the vendor area and Jolene stopped at the Race Girl stand to look at the tank tops, skirts and other items for sale. We checked out other racing items and grabbed a beer at the first stand we found. By the time the race was getting ready to start we had downed three beers and all of were starting to get a little buzz. It was warming up quickly and my wife found she was getting hot in her long pants and long sleeved blouse.

After watching the start of the race and a few laps we began our journey around the track. Steve and I made no effort not to take in the scenery of other fine looking women and girls as we walked around. Even Jolene was commenting on the good looking ones and the ones dressed to impress. By the time we hit our fourth beer stand it was actually very hot on the Southern California Coast and Jolene was mentioning she wished she had worn something else. Good luck prevailed at beer stand number five as it was nestled in amongst another throng of vendors including another Race Girl booth. Steve asked Jolene if she would like to slip into something a little cooler and with her slight buzz she said she would wear anything we could find for her. Steve, Jolene and I took a position on the fence line to watch more of the race and in a few minutes Steve left us saying he had to go to the bathroom.

In a few minutes Steve returned carrying a Race Girl bag and three more beers. As Steve handed us each our fifth beer he mentioned he had picked up a little something for Jolene to help her with the heat and suggested she find a place to change. Jolene reached into the bag and pulled out a small white tank top and a short skirt. Steve smiled and reminded her she said she would wear anything we found for her, pretty much daring her to slip into her new wardrobe. Jolene being a little tipsy just smiled back and told us to wait for her to get back. We watched my wife slip into the crowd and head toward where the restrooms were. Steve asked if I minded that Jolene was going to look a little sluttish in her new outfit and I assured him it was fine with me. In a few minutes my wife returned wearing her new skirt, barely long enough to cover her pussy, and her tight fitting white tank top that some people call a wife-beater style. As she got closer we could make out the outline of her nipples and by the time she reached us you could clearly see her hard nipples pressing against the thin white material.

Both Steve and I were in awe of her fine body, a sight that was not lost on other men standing around us. I took her other clothes in the Race Girl bag and slipped them into my backpack while admiring my wife's tanned legs disappearing into her short skirt. My eyes moved up to her bare midriff, her tight stomach exposed for a few inches before the tank top enveloped her 38D breasts. My focus came to rest on her swollen nipples before I glanced up to look into her smiling eyes. I jabbed Steve in the side as he too was checking out my wife with lust in his eyes. We continued our circuit around the track, stopping at each beer stand and by the time we hit the last beer stand the race was over and we were feeling no pain.

The whole time we were walking the track Jolene was turning heads with her new look and as often as possible I was stealing a quick feel of her ass and trying my best to sneak a feel of her supple tits. Several times I caught Steve performing the same activities when he thought either I wasn't looking or Jolene wasn't caring. By the time the race was over there was enough sexual tension in the air you could cut it with a butter knife. We made our way to the truck and as Jolene was stepping up into the cab I know Steve was getting an eyeful of her pussy and ass barely covered by her g-string. As my wife was bent over climbing into the cab I got an eyeful of her breasts while she was bent over moving my direction. As I started the truck my wife's skirt was so short that her tight white thong was just visible under the hem of her skirt as she sat with her legs slightly spread on the transmission hump.

We made our way out of the parking lot and headed toward the freeway. The cold air of the air conditioner was not lost on my wife's nipples as they were now rock hard and even more erect than they had been all day. Jolene was resting her hand on my upper thigh and I knew she could feel the growing bulge in my shorts. Steve had turned slightly so he could talk with us and check out my wife too. Steve lives about 30 minutes from the Grand Prix and about half way to his house Jolene asked if we could stop and get a quick hamburger or something to eat. Just off the freeway we saw a fast food place and swung off to the drive through. The talk in the cab was just as racy as could be and innuendos about stick shifts, double clutching, and three on floor were flying about. From the movement of the truck my wife's g-string was now completely visible, pressed tightly against her blond trim bush.

We went through the drive through to place our order, after getting the order we parked in the back corner of the parking lot. Eating slowly and talking about hot meat and juicy buns the air was still filled with sexual tension. We all finished eating about the same time and Jolene mentioned she had to go to the bathroom and would throw the trash away on her way to the bathroom. Steve opened his door and stepped out, helping my wife out and down to the ground. As she slid off the seat her skirt rose up her legs giving Steve a perfect view of her thong covered pussy. After my wife left Steve mentioned it was getting hot and heavy in the cab and I suggested we just go along to see what might happen. As you know Steve, my wife and I have had several threesomes and it looked like we were on the road, so to speak, to another pleasurable day. As we talked about past experiences we could see Jolene open the door of the fast food joint and head our way.

As Jolene walked across the parking lot Steve and I looked at her and then each other as we took in the sight of her erect nipples pressing against the thin material of her tank top, her large breasts gently bouncing with each step. My wife was carrying a bag from the fast food store in one hand as she seductively swayed her hips moving toward us with long deliberate strides. Steve stepped out of the truck and helped my wife back in, again being treated to her lovely tanned legs as she entered the cab of the truck. As Jolene slid across the seat toward me I thought I caught a glimpse of her bare pussy but was not quite sure. My thoughts were confirmed however just minutes later after Steve had gotten in and closed the door. In a playful sweeping motion of her hands my wife produced her small thong panties from the paper bag and dropped them onto my lap covering my semi-rigid crotch. Jolene smiled her sexy smile and asked if we were ready for dessert!

I fired up the truck and turning to look over my shoulder I noticed Steve's hand resting on my wife's thigh just at the hem of her very short skirt. Jolene for her part had her hand directly on Steve's crotch and was softly squeezing what I was sure was a growing bulge. As I turned forward Jolene turned and smiled at me while moving her left hand to my crotch. As we pulled out of the parking lot my wife had each hand squeezing growing cocks. Merging into traffic I caught a glimpse of Steve's hand moving higher on my wife's thigh as her legs parted to give him access to her neatly trimmed pussy. By the time we hit the freeway Steve was brushing his fingers over Jolene's pussy and rubbing her clit between strokes.

Driving the remaining way to Steve's house was difficult to say the least as my wife had now removed my cock from my pants and was stroking it as Steve was playing with her wet pussy with one hand while fondling her tits with his other, his cock was out and exposed also. Jolene had slid forward a little completely exposing her pussy and giving our friend complete access. My wife was not able to hold out for long and soon was breathing heavily as the first of many orgasms to come swept over her as she pressed her near naked pussy against Steve's pleasing fingers. As Jolene came down she turned slightly toward Steve moving one leg over his and resting the other on the floorboard of the truck. As she and Steve began kissing both of her hands were pumping his hard cock. We turned onto Steve's street with our friend and my wife locked in an embrace and my aching cock still exposed to the world.

The closest place to park was across the street from Steve's house and we sat there a minute while I watched Steve and Jolene continue kissing. As they broke apart Jolene turned my direction, her wet pussy wide open and took my hard cock in her hands as she and I locked in our own embrace. As we kissed I about came in her hand while she was jacking me off. After a few minutes of heated kissing we decided to take the party inside to Steve's house where we could all stretch out a little more. Steve and I did our best to tuck our hard cocks back into our shorts before opening the doors to the truck. Jolene slid out of the truck behind me as Steve made his way around the front of the truck. Arm in arm the three of us walked across the street in the moonlight to Steve's house.

Once inside Steve's Jolene and I settled on the couch as Steve headed to the bathroom. My hands were all over my wife and settled on her find 38D breasts as we continued kissing. Jolene was sitting on my lap and her bare ass was pressing against my still hard cock. Steve came in a few minutes later and sat on the couch next to us, rubbing his cock through his pants while watching me caress my wife's tits. Jolene and I took a break for a breath of air and I excused myself to head to the bathroom also. As I was walking away Jolene called out for me to bring some drinks back when I returned. I finished using the toilet and had crossed the hallway to the kitchen and began mixing drinks when I thought I heard the front door open.

Frozen in my tracks I waited for a second before I heard two male voices in the hallway. I was relieved it was not Steve's wife but was curious who it could be. Steve works for the local cable company and quite often his young co-workers would stop by his house for a drink after work. Jolene and I had met most of them through parties held at Steve's house and I was comforted to hear one of them start talking in a low voice "Damn Jose isn't that Jolene sitting on Steve's lap?" I could recognize the voice as Steve's friend Nathan and realized at that moment that standing in the dark hallway they could see into the living room and that Jolene and Steve could probably not see the two of them standing there. I stopped what I was doing and began listening the best I could.

I remained quite as Jose replied softly "Shit, that is Jolene, I have wanted to fuck her from the first time I met her. She is one sweet but nasty woman and I can't believe Steve has his hands on her tits!" There was a short pause before Jose continued..."Damn Nathan she is pulling her t-shirt off, look at those tits and nipples! Shit, Steve is sucking on her nipple and look at his hand moving in between her legs! Fuck Nathan he is fingering her pussy! I wonder where Bernard is while his wife is fucking around with Steve?" Silence filled the air again as the two of them watched Steve playing with my wife in the living room. I moved slowly to where I could see the reflection of Steve and my wife in the French doors leading to the outside deck. Sure enough Jolene was sitting topless on Steve's lap, his head buried into her chest as she caressed his long hair. I could make out his hand moving slowly between her legs.

From my vantage point I watched as Jolene stood up and slipped out of her short skirt, standing in front of Steve naked as the day she was born, her legs spread enough to give our friend total access. Steve had one hand around her firm ass as his other hand was still fingering my wife's pussy. Jose spoke again "Fuck Nathan look at Steve's finger moving in and out of that sweet blond pussy. I bet her cunt is as hot and wet as I dreamed it would be". Slowly my wife lowered to herself to her knees and deftly opened Steve's pants and as he lifted his ass off the couch my wife pulled his pants down past his knees. I saw Steve's hard cock disappear into my wife's mouth just as I heard a voice in the hallway "Fuck Nathan that nasty woman is sucking Steve's cock! I want to run in and slide my cock into her cunt!"

This caught my attention and I moved slowly toward the doorway to the hall as Nathan replied "Shit man if we make too much noise they might break it off, why don't we just stand here and watch Steve fuck Bernard's wife?" I was just about to enter the hallway when the two of them moved forward past the doorway to the kitchen, moving in to take a closer look. Nathan spoke again "Shit man look at the fine ass on that woman, I know she is in her forties but I always think about fucking her every time she is around me. I have actually told my wife that I hope she is as hot as Jolene when she is in her forties. Look at the way she is sucking on Steve's cock that lucky bastard!"

More silence as they watched my wife sucking on Steve's cock and running her tongue up and down his shaft. Jose spoke next "Fuck Nathan she is going to sit on his cock!"

I figured Jolene had stood up and was moving toward Steve and about to lower herself onto his cock when I heard her call from the other room "Bernard are you coming with those drinks?"

I would have liked to seen the look on Nathan and Jose's faces as I stepped into the hallway and yelled back "I'm bringing the drinks and much more!" The two young men turned in unison with astonished looks on their faces as I entered the hallway and all but pushed them into the living room. The three of us were greeted with the vision of my wife straddling Steve's lap, her beautiful pussy filled with his cock and Steve's face mashed between her tits. Of course Jolene's face was just as precious as she caught sight of the two young cable guys standing in front of me. The only one who didn't look surprised was Steve because his head was still buried in my wife's tits.

Jolene jumped up from Steve's lap as his cock sprang from her pussy. There was nowhere to hide and nothing to grab as my beautiful wife stood naked in front of us, her hair mussed up from Steve's hands and her neatly trimmed pussy trying to be covered by her hands moving up and down her body. I started laughing out loud as I looked at the bewildered gaze on Steve's face. In a minute Jolene was laughing with me and Steve followed with his bellowing laugh too. Crossing the living room I handed my wife her drink and one to Steve also. The only ones who were not laughing were Nathan and Jose. My wife had now calmed down realizing they were friends and she stood naked and proud as she sipped her drink.

Walking back across the room and standing between Nathan and Jose I put my arms around their shoulders and spoke directly to my wife "I overheard Nathan and Jose say they have always wanted to fuck you honey, in fact I think they both have the hots for you and your tight ass!" The two of them started to mumble as I continued, "They have been standing in the dark hallway watching Steve play with your tits and then watching you suck our friend's cock. You should have heard them when you slid your pussy over Steve's dick!" The two young men were now completely embarrassed and were trying to squirm away from me still stammering things nobody could understand.

Jolene reached out and set her drink on the mantle of the fireplace as she seductively moved across the room. Her large breasts swayed with each step as she put one foot in front of the other like a cat moving toward her prey. A few strides later and she was standing naked in front of the two young men I held captive. Jolene spread her legs shoulder width apart and put her hands on her hips in a very authoritative posture. She spoke slowly in a sultry voice "So you two young men have been watching me have sex with Steve have you!" They looked at each other, looked at Jolene and then looked at me. Nobody was moving now as my wife continued, "I love fucking Bernard and I love fucking Steve, shit I love fucking period! You two shouldn't leave Steve's parties so early otherwise I may have decided I wanted to fuck you too!" Nathan was now clearly staring at my wife's tits while Jose was trying to look away but kept being drawn back to my wife.

Jolene smiled as she looked at Nathan's crotch..."Nathan I think you have an erection! Do you like what you are looking at?" With this she reached out and put her fingers under Nathan's chin and brought him to look her right in the eyes. "Nathan, tell me what you are thinking dear..."

12