Fucking Amanda Ch. 01

Story Info
Father takes advantage of his drugged daughter.
1.4k words
4.26
231.7k
100

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sat watching rubbish on the TV, just passing time until I was ready for bed, when the doorbell rang. I glanced quickly at my watch, who would be calling at just after 11pm on a Friday night?

I got up and walked to the door, opening it to find my daughter being held up by two of her friends.

"What's happened?" I snapped at them as I stepped forward and scooped my daughter up into my arms. They both tried to reply at the same time, making no sense whatsoever. I nodded for them to follow me into the house as I walked back to the living room.

I laid my daughter on the sofa and quickly checked her for injuries. Finding none I turned back to her friends.

"What happened?" I repeated myself. Again they both started talking together. I held up my hands to silence them, and then nodded to the girl on the right.

"You, Helen is it? You tell me what happened," Helen quickly explained that they had been in a local pub having a drink before they went on to a night club, and had all gone to the toilets together. When they returned they had picked up their bottles and carried on drinking. Shortly after my daughter had appeared completely drunk and was incapable of standing up on her own so they had got a taxi and brought her home.

The obvious conclusion was that her drink had been spiked while she was at the toilet. I thanked the girls and asked them what they were going to do now. The other girl, Susan, said they had asked the taxi to wait, and were going back into town, as long as Amanda was ok.

I assured the girls that she would be alright now, then took some money from my wallet and gave it to the girls.

"That should be enough to cover the taxi fare, use the rest to get your selves a drink as a thank you from me." I brushed aside their thanks and walked them to the front door, waited until they had got in the taxi, then went back to check on my daughter.

I looked at her lying asleep on the sofa. She was the spitting image of her mother at that age. Masses of blond hair surrounded a heart-shaped face. Her 34DD breasts were pushing up at the fabric that barely enclosed them. Her narrow waist was bare, above an ultra short denim skirt. Her legs must have moved since I laid her down, and now I could see her lace panties quite clearly. I turned my eyes away; this was my 21 year old daughter for god's sake, not her mother who had died three years ago.

My wife had been killed 3 years ago by a hit and run driver who had never been found. Since then Amanda and myself had become even closer than we were before. She started coming into my bedroom on weekend mornings and lying on top of the covers in her little baby-doll so we could have a cuddle, and often a cry, whilst we talked about her mother.

This had been going on for a few weeks before I noticed that I could see her reflection in the mirror on the wardrobe that stood to the side of the bed. Her perfectly round, taut, bottom was totally exposed except for a tiny thong, she even had a mole in the same place as her mother had.

My erection was immediate and intense, and I was glad that I was under the covers and she was on top. I quickly made excuses about having somewhere to go and got her out of my bedroom. I went straight to the shower to try and cool down, but still ended up wanking, with the image of that perfect bottom fresh in my mind.

I tried telling myself that it was because she looked so much like her mother, and it may have been partly true, but it was still my daughter I was wanking over.

I picked Amanda up from the sofa and carried her up to her room, there; I laid her on her bed.. I wondered whether I should remove her clothes, and decided it would be for the best.

I leaned over her and started unbuttoning her crop-top, and soon discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The sight of her stiff pink nipples straining upwards gave me an instant erection. I stood like that for several minutes, just staring. Her breasts, though big, were firm and had hardly moved to the side, even though she was lying on her back.

Without thinking my hand moved forward and cupped her nearest breast, my palm rolling the nipple around as I gently squeezed the warm flesh. Amanda turned her head away from me in her drug induced sleep, and my heart nearly exploded out of my chest as I thought she was waking up, but my hand hadn't left her breast.

I forced myself to remove my hand, reminding myself that this was my daughter, not my wife. I rolled Amanda onto her side so that I could slide her top down one arm. I also unzipped her denim skirt that fastened at the back. Laying her on her back again I pulled her top from under her body and down her other arm.

Again my hand moved to her breast, but this time I dipped my head and took her other nipple into my pursed lips, using my tongue to flick it. I paused as I heard Amanda moan, but soon carried on as she showed no other signs of waking. I felt her nipples expand as I carried on massaging them.

Eventually I lifted away from her as my conscience kicked in once again. Stop it I told myself, just finish undressing her and get back downstairs.

I moved down the bed and started easing her skirt down over her hips, my hands sliding down the silky softness of her thighs. My erection was now threatening to explode, and probably shoot holes in the walls.

Eventually her skirt slipped off her feet and I looked at her lying there in just her lace thong, the thin strip of blond pubes visible under them. She really would be more comfortable if I took them off I lied too myself, and proceeded to do just that before my conscience caught up.

I looked at her, her legs parted, exposing her cunt lips, and lifted her panties to my nose. God her pussy smelt gorgeous, and I wondered what it tasted like?

I knelt on the bed and moved her legs further apart to allow me easier access to her cunt. Moving so I was kneeling between her legs I leaned forward until my nose was nearly touching her pussy. I could smell the hot, muskiness of it. Instinctively my tongue reached out to touch her lips, parting them, and sliding into her moist tunnel.

Again, Amanda moaned and moved slightly, actually resting in a slightly better position for me to keep licking her. So I did. After probing her deeply I moved up and started flicking my tongue around her clit, teasing it, before pushing my tongue deep inside her again.

My hands moved down to my waistband and began to undo my fly, I swear I only intended to wank myself off. I hadn't had sex with another person since my wife had died, just wanking myself off in the shower when the pressure got too much. When she was alive we had sex at least once a day, usually more, and I was missing it. Now here I was kneeling between the legs of what could have been her clone.

Unable to stop myself I lifted my head and snaked forward until my 8 inch cock was just pressing against her cunt lips. I paused; this was the moment that could change my life in all sorts of ways.

If Amanda remembered any of this in the morning, we could pass it off as the drug fogging her memory of me putting her to bed, maybe. If she didn't remember anything, then no harm done, apart to me psychologically. But if I went ahead and raped my unconscious daughter...? Even as I was thinking this my hips moved forward and my cock slid into my daughters soaking pussy, all the way in.

I pulled back, and then eased forward again. That's when three years of celibacy kicked in, and I started cumming, streams of hot semen shooting out of my cock and plastering Amanda's cunt.

That was when Amanda's legs went round me, locking me into her cunt, and her head turned to look at me, eyes wide open…

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE