Fucking Amanda Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and daughter cement their relationship.
2.3k words
4.34
112.5k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be better if you read chapters one and two before reading this chapter; it will probably make more sense that way. For those of you who left comments, good or bad, on the previous chapters, I thank you. Any feedback is always helpful in understanding the needs of the readers.

*

After we kissed Amanda pulled away and started to get off the bed.

"Right daddy, get into the shower and I'll go and get breakfast started. Then we can discus the new rules, the first of which is that no clothes are allowed to be worn in the house unless we have guests."

"Your joking, right?" I replied, "I'm not walking round naked."

"Why not, what am I going to see that I can't see right now?" she said with a smile. With that she turned and left my bedroom whilst I lay on the bed pondering what was happening to my life. No matter what the last 12 hours may say about me, I was slightly prudish when it came to nudism

I got up and went for a shower, taking my time and letting the hot water play over me. Eventually I got out and dried off, then went into the bedroom. Out of habit I went to the chest of drawers where I kept my underwear before remembering Amanda's rules, instead I just put my slippers on and headed downstairs.

"There you are, I was just about to shout you," she said to me as I entered. I paused to look at her standing by the table, frying pan in one hand, a skillet in the other, and wearing an apron that covered her from neck to mid thigh.

"What happened to the no clothes rule?" I asked

"It was necessary, the bacon was spitting at me and I didn't want to be covered in burns," she explained.

"It would have given me an excuse to cover you in tender kisses, just like I used to kiss you better when you were a little girl."

"Mmmm you still can, but let's eat first."

As I sat down in my usual seat Amanda put the pan back on the cooker and removed the apron, then came and sat opposite me. I stared unashamedly at her jiggling breasts, getting a semi hard-on, hidden under the table.

When she was seated her foot came up and rubbed against my cock.

"Enjoying the view daddy, your cock certainly is?" she asked.

"Who wouldn't?" I answered. "But let's eat breakfast and then you can tell me the rest of these rules you've made up.

We just made our usual small talk until we had finished and put the dishes into the sink. Amanda took my hand and led me into the living room. Pushing me onto the sofa, she sat on my lap facing me, my cock pressing against her cunt.

"There will be time for that later," she said, wriggling her pussy against my stiff dick, "but first we need to sort out the rules. The first one you already know, and seem to be enjoying," she said with a smile.

I had to admit that I was, my earlier prudishness rapidly disappearing. I just wished I had had this freedom when my wife was alive.

"Second rule; I sleep in your bed with you from now on, do you have any problems with that?" I shook my head in agreement. "Third rule; I'm in charge of everything except the money, you still look after that, ok?" Again I signalled consent. "Fourth rule; we don't sleep with any one else without consent."

She gave me a funny look as she told me this last rule. Personally I couldn't envisage wanting any one else. I asked her what prompted the last rule.

"Well, there's one thing we have to do that I don't really want to do, but I can't see any way out of it." She replied, sadly. "My friends are insisting that you have sex with them, tonight..."

"Why would they want to do that? Jesus, it's bad enough that I'm screwing my own daughter, but now you're pimping me out to all your friends too."

"Calm down daddy, it wasn't my idea. They are blackmailing me like I blackmailed you." Tears were forming in her eyes, and I instinctively held her to me, her breasts pressing into my chest.

"Ok, ok, just tell me what happened, and we'll see what we can do." I told her.

"Well, it started a few weeks ago; I was in bed with Susan and Helen..." She paused as she saw the look on my face. "I told you mom and I played a bit, well I enjoyed it. Helen and Susan are both bisexual so we started having all girl 3-sums. Anyway, one night we were in bed and Susan was sucking my nipples whilst Helen was using a dildo in my pussy. I was just beginning to orgasm when I said that I wished it was your dick in me instead of a piece of plastic." She reached between her legs and stroked my cock.

"They both stopped what they were doing and asked me what I meant. So I explained about how I saw you and mom fucking, and how I'd got so excited. That's when they came up with the plan to seduce you."

"So it was your friends that planned it, and now they want some of the action?" I asked. "How do they know it worked?" She had the good grace to look sheepish as she answered.

"Well I was so happy after you put your cock in me and I knew I was going to get it a lot more, that I sent them a text. When I got up this morning there was a text waiting for me, it said that they would be over at eight tonight, and they were expecting to be entertained."

Whilst I sat in thought, Amanda raised herself up and guided my cock into her pussy. We sat there like that, not moving, for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry, but I can't see any way of getting out of it tonight. But I have an idea to make sure it won't happen again." I told her.

"What is it, your not going to kill them are you?" she looked horrified as she asked me.

"Nothing so melodramatic," I assured her, "but I can't say anything yet until I check some things out."

With nothing more to say, I rolled her onto the sofa, my cock still buried in her pussy, and began to slowly fuck her.

"Wait, I'm in charge remember?" she said as she pushed me back far enough so my penis fell out of her cunt. She then raised her knees up to her chest and, reaching down, grabbed my cock. This time she guided it until the tip was against her asshole. "Fuck me there daddy, fuck me hard."

I tilted my head forward and aimed some spit at the head of my dick, scoring a bull's-eye. Suitably lubricated I did as my daughter commanded, slowly pushing forward, feeling her asshole open up to receive my manhood.

When I had got the head in, I paused and looked at Amanda to make sure she wasn't in to much pain.

"Its ok daddy, mom prepared me well, now fuck me."

I pushed forward until I was buried in my daughters arse, then I pulled back slightly before thrusting into her hard. I started pulling back until only the tip was still in her then thrusting forward as hard as I could. Amanda's left hand went to a nipple, squeezing and rolling it, and her right hand snaked across her belly until it was in position to rub her clitoris.

I looked at my daughter as I fucked her, her face screwed up in pleasure, her breasts dancing as I thrust into her. Even her fuck-face was the same as her mother's; it was like going back in time.

"Harder daddy, fuck me harder I'm cumming!" Amanda commanded me.

"Yes Mistress, anything you desire," I answered, speeding up my thrusts, the head of my dick prodding into her guts. Her cunt juices were flooding out of her and running down to lubricate my cock. Soon she gave a loud moan, and I could see the skin on her belly tremble as her orgasm exploded through her. Within seconds I came as well.

I pulled out of her, and while she still had her legs drawn up I went down on her. I started licking around the outside of her cunt, lapping up her spent juices, and then gradually got nearer to her pussy. My tongue parted her lips then dove deeply into that wet tunnel, lapping at her juices like a cat. I moved downwards and let my tongue circle her asshole, tasting a little of my semen that had leaked out.

I moved my mouth back up to her pussy and found her clitoris. I took it between my lips and started flicking it with my tongue. At the same time I inserted my middle finger into her ass and started frigging it. She started bouncing up and down on the bed, causing my head to jerk as I ate her out.

"Oh fuck yes, oh Jesus don't stop, yes, yes,yes..." she cried, before flopping exhausted onto the sofa. I crawled forward, kissing my way across her belly and tits, before reaching her mouth. As we kissed I put my tongue in her mouth, letting her taste her own cum juices.

"Is mistress happy with her slaves performance?" I asked as we broke the kiss.

"Mistress is more than happy with her slave, but be warned; you have a lot to live up to now. Any disappointments will not be tolerated."

We both headed upstairs to get a shower after Amanda informed me that my cock would not be going in any of her holes until it had had a good wash. She didn't mind her arse being fucked, but a thorough wash was mandatory afterwards.

As I relaxed under the shower I pondered tonight's dilemma. Whilst the dirty old man part of my brain was looking forward to having sex with three 21 year old girls, the rest of me was thinking of how much trouble it could get me into. At the moment all Helen and Susan had was a text from my daughter, but after they came round tonight they would have all the proof a court could ever ask for.

I left the shower, got dried, and then got dressed. Going downstairs I found Amanda dressed as well.

"What happened to my no clothes rule?" she inquired.

"I could ask you the same question. I'm going out, I have to nip to work and see if my boss is in." I replied.

"Oh right, my excuse is I've got to go and see my friends, they sent me a text when I was upstairs"

"Being blackmailed isn't all fun, is it? Still, we might have an answer by the time I get back. But it won't be enough to stop tonight, only to stop it in the future. That's all I'm saying for now, so just wish me luck."

We left the house and went our separate ways, me in my Mercedes, Amanda in her convertible mini that I had bought her for her 21st birthday.

I got back about three hours later feeling pleased with my self. I had set in motion something that would not only stop Amanda's friends from blackmailing us, but would make it easier for us too.

As I went into the house I noticed Amanda's car was still missing and wondered how she was dealing with her friends. Arriving at my bedroom I stripped off, turned the TV on then lay on my bed to wait. I flicked through the sports channels for an hour before I heard the front door open and close. I walked out onto the landing as Amanda came up the stairs.

"Oh daddy," she cried as she threw herself against me, tears running down her face, "it's much worse than I thought. It's not just a one off tonight, they want to make it a regular thing, using both of us when ever they want."

"Oh shit, I sighed, "still, it might not last long if things work out."

"What have you got planned daddy?" she asked hopefully.

"I'll tell you later, lets get you cleaned up first," I answered as I guided her to her bedroom. Once there I started undressing her, savouring each piece of her body as I uncovered it. When she was naked I stood behind her with my arms around her waist, nuzzling on her neck, my hard dick against her back. She moved slightly and put my cock between her legs.

"Look daddy," she said indicating the mirror in front of her. My cock was protruding between her legs, and it looked like my little girl had grown a penis, albeit a small one.

"You don't need one darling, you can have mine anytime you want." I told her. She began making fucking motions, her hips moving back and forth.

"Yes, but I can't help wondering what it would feel like, fucking somebody instead of them fucking me. I've used strap-ons with my friends, but it's not the same, is it?"

My knowledge of using a strap-on was non-existent so I said nothing. I guided her to my bedroom, our bedroom now, and got on the bed.

"I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm going to have a nap, I suggest you do the same." She lay on her side and cuddled into me, her leg over mine and her hand on my cock.

THE END (until the next chapter)