Fucking Amazing

Story Info
First post on here. Not much only a one-shot hope you like.
1k words
3.85
21.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamyson
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Jet Black
Species: Human
Race: White

Bay
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Jet Black
Species: Human
Race: Latina

--------------------------------------------



She sat in the center of the onyx colored sofa with her knees tucked to her chest, chin resting on them as she stared into the flames that were lapped at the cool night air—they filled the small room with a dim light. Her thoughts kept going back to the previous night: his lips on her soft tan skin, his large rough hands exploring her topography, the way that he had made her feel. As her mind explored in great detail the events that had taken place she could feel the change in her body as she became more turned on by each thought that crossed her mind.

Closing her eyes, she allowed her head to fall back and rest against the sofa. She knew falling for Jamyson wasn't an option, their families would never allow them to end up together. She let out a loud sigh debating the situation at hand.

'You okay?' his deep melodic voice coming from behind her, causing her to jump slightly. He chuckled softly leaning against the back of the seat his lips resting next to her ear, his breath hot on her skin.

'Until about two seconds ago, yes I was fine, now I think I've had a mild heart-attack,' she responded before turning to look at him.

'I'm sorry,' he joked, 'Allow me to make it up to you?'

She smiled, 'If I remember correctly it is my turn to please you tonight.'

'There could always be exceptions,' he groaned before closing the distance from his lips to her neck teasing her dark skin with his tongue.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, snapping herself out of it she pulls away, 'Nope, my turn,' she smiles at him, patting the spot on the sofa next to her.

'I suppose,' he chuckles before walking and sitting down, grabbing Bay up in his arms and laying back, pulling her to his chest.

She looks up at him and smiles before placing her lips against the base of his neck, kissing and sucking softly testing her teeth against his skin. He let out a small groan in reply encouraging her actions. She bites down harder, stopping just short of drawing blood. His fingers laced through her straight jet black hair holding her head closer to his neck. Her mouth moving continuously on his neck, never lingering more than a couple of seconds in one place, her fingers working on the buttons that held his shirt closed. His grip loosened on her hair and he slid them down her sides, fingertips exploring every curve before he comes across the bottom of her shirt. He pulled it up off her quickly, tossing it to the floor.

She opened up his shirt and kisses down his chest, her hands running down his abdomen to the buckle on his belt, unfastening it then moving on to the button and zipper. While she slid the zipper down slowly, her kisses worked down from his chest to his torso and then to his lower abdomen, sliding his pants and boxers off as she does so. Tossing them to the floor she looks up at his very large erect member, her eyes lighting up like a child at Christmas time. He chuckled softly running his fingertips up his inner thigh, wrapping his long fingers around him, stroking slowly.

Climbing up between his legs she lays down before sliding her hand under his, he guides them both up and down increasing his pleasure. She kissed lightly on the inside of each thigh as she continues stroking him. When she reaches the top of his thigh she starts teasing his balls with the tip of her tongue, before taking one of them in her mouth gingerly, sucking on it before moving to the other, doing the same. As she sucks on them she strokes him faster, teasing him. He groans allowing his hands to fall on either side of him grabbing on to the sofa.

She replaces her mouth with her hand and massages them, running the tip of her tongue up his large cock. When she reaches the top she takes the head of it in her mouth and sucks on it softly, her tongue tracing the rim. She takes more of him into her mouth, moving her lips up and down slowly but never taking him all the way in.

Pulling him out she slaps the tip of it against her tongue, continuing to tease his balls with her fingers. She puts it slowly back into her mouth taking it in about half way before pulling it back out, repeating the motion moving faster each time. She can feel his swell even more in her mouth. She knew then that he was coming closer. There was no turning back now she couldn't put it off any longer, he was more than ready.

His light blue eyes meeting her innocent brown ones, and right then she pushed down hard and fast deep throating him instantly. His head fell back, 'Bay,' he groans as he exhales heavily.

She moves up and down his large shaft her throat opening up even more, allowing him to go deeper, the muscles in her throat tighten and contract around him. He laces his finger through her hair, pulling her closer, making him go deeper. He groans grinding his hips as he pushes her up and down on his hard shaft. His moans become more guttural. He pushes her head down making forcing himself all the way in and right then he cums shooting his hot liquid down her throat.

She swallows it up, pulling away from him and licking her lips, proceeding to lick him clean. After she climbs back up on him and lays her head on his chest she could hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest and she giggles content with herself.

'How you feel baby?' she asks softly.

'Fucking amazing,' he looks down at her and smiles.