Fucking and Fishing Our Way West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
752 Followers

All of a sudden Beth gave out with a huge moan and she looked down at me and said, "Patty has her whole hand up inside of me."

"Oh God, Patty, fuck my pussy" she screeched.

Patty took directions very well and I could feel her actions on Beth's pussy all the way up though Beth's body and tits and then into my cock. Whew, I was also going to feel the benefit of what Patty was doing to Beth and it felt great.

"Patty, don't go too deep or too wild or you might hurt my insides. The way you are doing it right now is perfect and I am going to come in a couple of minutes if you keep going just the way you are."

That was all that Patty had to hear and she continued with a slow but steady thrusting of her hand. It was only a few minutes later that Beth let out with a huge moan and she threw her face down to mine and locked on to my mouth with a monster kiss. She just had her first 'fisting' orgasm. I told Patty to ease her hand out of Beth's pussy and I was going to remove my cock from between her tits and then slide around and slip it into her now still pulsing pussy.

I did and had her stay up on her hands and knees as I began fucking her pussy with my rock hard cock. Her juices were pouring out of her as my cock made its way deep inside and then I began a slow deep thrusting. It didn't take much of that before I was unloading my come to mix in with hers. Patty was watching all this as a bystander and I felt guilty that she was almost an outsider as far as joining in any activity directed at her pussy.

"Patty, lay up alongside of Beth and I'm coming up there to bury my face deep in your lovely pussy. I'll also slip a couple of fingers up your tender ass as my tongue is doing its magic on your clit."

She was up in the bed in a flash and I did my best to bring her to one of her earth shattering climaxes. She seemed to enjoy the movement of my fingers a couple of inches inside her ass as my tongue was doing its thing and it only took a very few minutes before she was letting out one of her orgasmic screeches.

When she came down from hers we all just lay around the king size bed talking while we fondled all parts of each other's bodies. Patty finally came out with,

"I almost hate to say this Beth but one of the major reasons I love having all kinds of sex with you is that you remind me of my mother."

I thought that Beth was going to choke when she heard that.

Patty continued on with, "Beth, don't be mad, I loved my mother and always wanted to have her do to me some of the things that you have done but as Bill knows my parents were killed in a car accident a few years ago before that could happen. She would have been the same age as I think you are and you do look a lot like her."

Beth took it in stride and reached over and pulled Patty to her saying,

"I'm not mad at you for saying that. In fact I feel as if you just gave me a huge compliment. You obviously loved your mother very much and if I can take her place in any small way I am thrilled," as she said that she lowered her head and gave Patty a deep soul kiss.

That really got to Patty and she broke out in tears. Beth hugged her and she too was soon bawling her eyes out.

I was the only one with dry eyes and tried to get the girls over their sadness so I suggested,

" Ladies, the rain has let up a little. It hasn't stopped entirely but it's down to just a sprinkle. How about we jump in the van and go for a ride around this part of the country to see the scenery. We can stop for lunch at some place other than the combo bar restaurant we usually eat at?"

Beth jumped at the opportunity and shouted, "Great, as long as I drive. You scared the shit out of me on the way here the other day the way you drive."

"Well, how about that Patty. Our guest didn't like the way I drove. What do you think about that?"

"Bill, don't get too upset. I didn't like the way you were driving through those mountains either. My vote is for Beth at the wheel."

"Guess I'm voted to the back seat." I replied. This part of Colorado is certainly a pretty part of our country and we were ooohing and ahhing about the great views around almost every turn in the road. Our conversation from our cabin was very quiet; almost prim and proper. I don't think the word sex was mentioned one time since we started our ride but the hornier I was getting I was sure it would be used a lot on the way back. There was one time that Beth had bent over to get something out of the back of the van and I almost went up behind her and pulled out my hard cock and rammed it into her pussy right through her shorts. Damn, she looked good.

We were no sooner in the door to our cabin when I said,

"Beth, I want to try something different. How about getting your clothes off and getting up on the bed with me? Patty, I'd like you to be up here with us if you will."

"Damn, you sound so mysterious. What are you thinking about? Beth asked.

"You'll see in a minute."

It wasn't long before the three of us were spread out over the huge bed with each of us gently stroking parts of the other when I said,

"Beth, now let me finish what I am going to say before you jump in. I would like to put my cock up your ass a little ways. I'll grease it up and then put the head of it in so your sphincter muscles grab it and then have Patty stroke my shaft until I am unloading a huge load of hot come in you. Now, I know that at first glance you will be scared to death of the whole idea but let me assure you that the minute you tell me it is hurting too much I'll pull it out of you. Patty will be right there and if I don't do what I say I will do I am sure she will punish the hell out of me."

Patty followed on with; "Beth that is exactly what he did with me except he stroked his shaft himself. I don't think he got much more than the head of it in me before I said 'enough' and he stopped. Now I'll promise you that if he doesn't stop when you tell him to I'll brain him with a piece of that firewood on the hearth over there." as she pointed to the fireplace.

"Oh God, I am afraid of that monster cock up my ass. Bill if you get carried away and ram it all the way in I'm certain I'll be on the way to the hospital in an ambulance to get my ass repaired."

"That's a legitimate concern but Patty will be right there with a huge chunk of firewood to convince me that I shouldn't do that."

"OK, I'll let you try it but Patty listen to me and listen carefully. If I stay stop, I mean stop right now, now ten minutes from then."

"Great, let me get some Vaseline. I brought a jar of that stuff to lube my fishing reels after this trip."

"Beth, I want you up on your hands and knees. It'll make it easier for both of us. I am also going to lube up a few fingers and fold them together and slip them up your ass first to sort of open you up a little."

I covered my middle finger and index finger first with some lube and then slowly slipped them in her ass. She gulped a bit but I didn't hear any moaning. I moved them around a bit and then pulled them out and put my ring finger alongside of the first two and slipped the three of them in. There wasn't a sound out of her until I slipped the three fingers together in and that bought out a little moan and I slid them all out again. It was time for my cock.

I covered the head and first inch or so with Vaseline and put the head of up against the ruby red puckered lips of her asshole and then gave a little push. All that happened was that her asshole retreated from the pressure of the intruder. I reached down and grabbed her hips and pulled them to me as I gave the next thrust. This time the whole head went in and she let out a screech. Patty asked if she wanted me to stop and she said no that she would be OK with just that much in her. Patty and I just looked at each other and I put two fingers about an inch apart and held them up to Patty indicating I wanted to go in another inch or so. Patty nodded OK. I was just about to slip in an inch or so more than just the head when I looked down at my cock to see Patty's hand close to Beth's pussy with her fingers folded together. She was going to 'fist' her. Whew, this woman was going to have two holes plugged at the same time.

The next thing I knew I looked down again and could only see Patty's wrist. Her hand was in all the way!

Beth started big time moaning but it was moans for joy not pain. Patty was moving her hand around big time and Beth actually started to pump her pussy that also pumped her ass on my cock. With that kind of diversion I slid in another two inches and then had a solid four inches buried and her sphincter muscles were grabbing my cock like a vise. It felt terrific but I dared not even try to go in any further. My cock is a lot thicker at the base than it is at the head and I was fearful I would hurt her if I went in any more. Anyway, I was hotter than hell right where I was and could feel the heat beginning to build in my balls. It didn't take much longer than another few minutes and I was shooting a load deep inside of her. She must have felt my cock twitching with the pulsing of my come unloading in her ass for she said,

"I can feel you shooting up inside of me Bill."

"That's great Beth. Your ass is holding me tight but I am going to slip out of it now."

When I came all the way out and leaned back a bit I could se that Patty had a lot more than just her fist in Beth's pussy. She was gently pumping her hand and Beth was moaning with pleasure with each thrust. It didn't take Beth much longer and she was screeching somewhat the same way as Patty does when she is having one of her orgasms. Patty moved back just a bit and slowly slipped her hand out of the pussy that had been enclosing it for the last five minutes or so.

We all just fell flat on the bed and breathed sighs of satisfaction. It was one hell of a sexual adventure.

"How are you Beth? Is your butt OK?"

"Well, my pussy feels wonderful but my ass is burning."

"That's normal when you get your ass plugged with a big cock. It will burn less every time we do it again."

"DO IT AGAIN. Are you nuts? I just let you do it this one time to please you and Patty. If you want to fuck an asshole again you are going to have to find a new one...not mine."

Patty and I were laughing so hard we almost fell off the bed and I moved up and planted a huge kiss on Beth and she soon had her tongue down my throat.

Beth started with, "Hey guys, I have to say something that is going to sound a bit crazy but I have to say it nevertheless. We have only been together five days so far and not because of the wonderful sex we have all enjoyed but I have grown to care for both of you very much. When we get to San Francisco you guys are going to have to find someplace to stay. I know from what you have said you will be earning a good salary but I'll warn you that rentals in that town are exorbitant. You will be using a lot of your salary just to pay for the roof over your heads."

"Well, there's not much we can do about that." Patty answered.

"But there is and that's what I wanted to talk about. The house I live in is unbelievably large for just myself. My husband bought it when he thought we were going to be doing a lot of entertaining and I just rattle around in it. He left me very well off financially and with the ton of money I earn as a lawyer I would be considered a very wealthy woman. I have a full time maid and housecleaner so while I can enjoy the space I don't have to do any of the drudge work. It has five bedrooms and I am going to suggest that you two can move into one of them rent free and simply act as if you are renting a place."

"Holy shit. That is an unbelievably generous offer but let us think about it before we give you our answer." I replied.

Patty and I thrashed the offer around for most of that night and for a good part of the next day before asking Beth to come into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Patty did the honors and made the coffee and served up the remainder of the doughnuts we had bought the previous day. It was my duty to give Beth our response.

"Beth, Patty and I thoroughly discussed your offer of a place to stay in what sounds to be a magnificent home and have to report that, while we are overwhelmed by your generosity, we have to refuse it. When we settle in our own apartment we will feel free to invite our friends over for pizza and watch a football game or discuss the politics of the world etc. and don't believe we would feel free to do things like that in an apartment other than our own."

"Now, that doesn't mean we are desirous of breaking up the friendship we have established with you over this short period of time. We will always welcome any offers you may extend to us about coming to your place for a visit and also hope you will honor us with your presence when we make a similar offer to you. We know the apartment we will be able to rent will pale by comparison to your mansion but it will be ours with our own furniture as meager as it may be."

It was obvious Beth was almost in tears as I was speaking but Patty went over and wrapped her arms around her and just hugged her tightly without saying a word.

Beth lowered her head and said in almost a whisper,

"Would you still feel the same way if I had agreed to let you fuck my ass whenever you wanted?"

That almost broke me up and I moved over to her pushing Patty out of the way and wrapped my arms around her and said, "Beth that had nothing, I say again, NOTHING at all to do with our decision. Patty and I have built up some strong feelings for you over the brief period that we have been together and the last thing in the world we want to do is to hurt you in any way. Please put thoughts like that out of your mind for they simply aren't true."

Patty took Beth by her hand and guided her over to the big bed and then they both sat on the edge of it just looking at each other. Patty made the first move and leaned down and wrapped her lips around one of Beth's tits and it was obvious she was letting her tongue do some exploring all around it. Beth put her hand up behind Patty's head and pulled her onto her tit tightly.

Not to be left out in the cold I pushed both of them back on the bed and then lay alongside of Patty. She had moved her mouth from Beth's tit down to her pussy and had begun to give it some serious attention. I looked at Beth and could see she was biting her lip and with her eyes closed was throwing her head from side to side and making a low noise I had never heard from her before. My cock was getting harder than a steel rod and I slid over on top of Patty and slowly slid it into her. She pulled her face out of Beth's pussy to say,

"Oh God Bill, fuck me like you have never done before." And then buried her face back into Beth.

I had no idea what brought that on and I wasn't sure how to fuck her like I had never done before. We had been going together for several years and I thought I had fucked her every way humanly possible. Anyway I was going to do her unlike any way we had fucked on this trip. I pulled her over on her side and that made it necessary for Beth to roll with her and then I grabbed Patty's hips and pulled my cock into her from her rear in one smooth motion. I could hear her moan and figured I was doing something right. Then it began,

I thrust into her all the way so that my balls were slapping against her ass and then slid out until just the head of my cock was still inside of her. I reached down with one hand and grabbed my shaft and as I slid back into her pussy used my hand to twirl my cock around in circles when it was in almost all the way. I didn't go in the last several inches but kept my hand twirling my cock around and around. I knew Patty was loving it and then, all of a sudden she threw her pussy back at me as she reached down and grabbed my hip as she pulled my cock all the way into her. Whew, I knew she was enjoying this and I damn sure knew that I was and I could only imagine Beth was in her glory having Patty do her pussy the way she was. If there ever was a case of simultaneous orgasms, that I heard never really occur, this was as close as it would ever come to happening. The three us each let out a scream or grunt as our juices were released. I could feel my cock filling Patty's pussy with my come and I knew she could feel it too. Beth was tossing her hips around big time and Patty had wrapped her arms around Beth's hips and was pulling her face even deeper in her pussy. Whew, orgasms like these don't happen very often.

We just lay on the bed panting and trying to catch our breath as we came down from those huge climaxes. Beth might be twice our age but she is one terrific piece of ass.

The weather did clear the next day and I was able to get out on one of the resorts flat bottom boats. I wasn't out more than an hour and I had had two good bites and then one that I was able to bring on board. A half- hour later I brought in another.... two keepers in an hour and a half. That was good enough for me and I headed back to the dock. Beth ran to meet the boat and was almost silly when she saw my fish.

"Wow, bring 'em to the cabin and I'll clean them up and get them ready for the grille." She screeched.

Patty isn't a fisherwoman so she gladly let Beth do the honors. They were large mouth bass and each of them was a good size; certainly much more than enough for dinner for the three of us. In fact there was going to be enough for two more people and we invited the manager and his wife down for a nice fish dinner. We set up the picnic table out on the front porch and we all sat there enjoying each others company, some great fish and a couple of bottles of a nice white wine. Life doesn't get any better than that.

We made it to San Francisco a couple of days later and dropped Beth off at her home. Home is the understatement of the year ... mansion would be far more accurate. It is huge. She said five bedrooms but she never mentioned the Olympic size pool out back or the three-car garage attached to the main house. The driveway was circular and the whole property was enclosed with a huge eight-foot wrought iron fence with a gatehouse at the foot of the drive. We hugged and kissed and then made our way down to a motel in the area I was going to be working. After seeing Beth's house we were all the more convinced we had made the correct decision about not taking her up on her offer of a free rent place for us to live. We couldn't imagine any of the people with whom I would be working feeling comfortable coming to a place like it for dinner, conversation or just a pizza while looking at a football game.

Oh, we'll still drop over to spend some time with Beth and we're sure she'll come over to spend time with us; if for no other reason than she fell in love with Patty eating her pussy and sort of liked me driving my, as she calls it, monster cock deep inside of her.

We'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
752 Followers
12