Fucking Anne Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot college girl gets me thinking about my past.
3k words
4.02
25.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college, I was not much different than your average college male. I went to class, went to party's, and chased as many girls as I possibly could. College was a great time, but now it has been almost 5 years since I graduated, and I am living in the real world.

I own my own business and it is hard to not think sexual thoughts about all the women I see. I interviewed a girl last month (for a job with my company) that was right out of college. She looked incredible, and it was hard to not think about her sexually. Don't get me wrong, I am professional enough to not act upon these urges. But, having girls like this in my office really can make it hard to concentrate.

Back in college, I had plenty of girls and I sometimes can't believe that it didn't quench my thirst. Some of them were one-night stands, some were casual relationships, and others were on and off relationships. Every once in a while I found a girl that I would date seriously, but of course, all of those came to an end at some point or another.

There was one girl who I met when I was a sophomore in college. Her name was Anne, and she was your typical "sorority girl" and fit the stereo-type perfectly.

When we first met, it was outside of one of my classes. I saw her in my classroom and thought she looked really familiar. After class I went over and introduced myself only to find out that she was a total bitch. I blew it off and forgot about her rather quickly.

About two weeks later, I was at a party and a friend of mine said she wanted to introduce me to her roommate. When she did, it was Anne. This time she was a lot nicer, but I actually don't think she remembered me at all.

We hit it off and had a great time. When the party was over, I asked her if she would go out with me on a date, and she accepted. As I drove home that night I kept wondering what it was about her that I was so attracted too. After all, she was stuck-up, came from a very rich family who lived in the high-end part of town, went to private schools all her life, and was a real daddy's-girl-princess. I mean, what kind of girl actually wears real pearls to a college party?

Don't get me wrong, it is not that I don't like these kind of high-maintenance girls (in fact, they drive me crazy). But I always expect them to be bitchy which usually turns me off. When we first met in class, she was exactly that but now I found her to be pretty nice.

The more I got to know her, the more I realized that she was the most high-maintenance girl I had ever known. In fact, she was basically a "Stepford Wife" in the making.

We started going out more, and that lead to plenty of fooling around behind closed doors. She was exactly the kind of girl most guys wanted. When out in public, she was nice and proper. But at home, she was willing to do just about anything to please her man.

We never had actual intercourse, as she was a virgin and wanted to stay that way until married, but there were a couple of times that she almost broke that rule with me. She would get so horny when we were messing around, that it was like she suddenly didn't even care about her goal of remaining a virgin. But, she always managed to keep from going too far.

On the other hand, she had a large collection of very sexy lingerie and was more-than skilled in the art of giving a great blow-job.

Once we started seeing each other regularly, I don't think there was ever a time we didn't end the night without her going down on me. One time when we were out, I asked her about it all the blow-jobs. She told me that she just loved giving head. She also told me that I had the biggest cock she had ever seen and that only made it harder for her to resist. I laughed at this and said, "well, then I need to lock you in a closet and never let you go!"

As time went on, we kept seeing each other. She got more sexually adventurous and I kept taking advantage of this fact. She would let me do just about anything I wanted too, and I loved it. The only thing she would not let me do was fuck her or go down on her.

I understood (and respected) not letting me fuck her, but not getting to eat her out was strange to me. I loved doing it to other girls, and asked if she had ever had it done. She said no, and that she wasn't about to start. She thought that it was "not-proper" and "vulgar" for a guy to have to eat her out, and that if we were going to fool around, it needed to be about getting both of us off (or just me).

I wasn't going to argue and just let it go.

About a year went by and we were still going out all the time. We had discussed our relationship and both decided that we didn't want to be exclusive. I was seeing a few other girls on the side, and she told me that she was seeing a few other guys. I later found out that this was not exactly true. Although I was still going out with other girls, she was not seeing any other guys, and actually wanted a true committed relationship with me.

Towards the end of our junior year in college she came to my apartment one morning to see if I wanted to go out that evening to a party. She had a key and let herself in. When she walked into my room, she walked in on me fucking another girl that I had met the night before. The door to my bedroom was behind me as I was standing by the side of my bed, fucking this girl from behind. Due to our position, neither of us saw her and I am not really sure how long she stood behind us and watched from the doorway.

I don't remember the girl's name that I was fucking, but she was a little bit of a screamer. If Anne made any noise at all, it was drowned out by this girls constant high-pitched screams.

At one point Anne finally cleared her throat rather loudly so that we could hear her. The girl on my bed heard her first and turned her head to see who it was. I had my eyes closed and didn't realize she had turned to look. The next thing I knew, the girl that I had my dick in said "Oh Shit...Ms. Anne," and she then pulled off of me and wrapped the covers around herself. I turned around to see Anne standing there. Anne looked at me, and said, "I will be in the living room when you are done with her." She didn't sound pissed at all. She sounded the exact same as she did when she would tell me that she was in my living room and waiting for me to take her somewhere.

I stood there and watched her turn and walk into the other room. When I turned back to talk to the girl who I had been fucking, she was already up and busy putting on her clothes from the night before (as fast as she could).

She seemed really nervous and so I told her that it was ok, and that she didn't need to be worried about this. I also asked her how she knew Anne's name and why did she call her "Ms. Anne?"

The girl told me that she was currently a pledge in the same sorority that Anne was in. Not only that, but Anne was an officer in the sorority and that she was sure to be in big trouble for this.

I responded by saying, "You can't be a pledge. The school only allows freshmen to be pledges and last night you told me that you were a sophomore!"

The girl simply looked at me and shrugged. She then ran out of my room, past Anne, and out the front door.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out to talk to Anne. When I saw Anne in my living room, she was sitting at the table, wearing one of her usual outfits. It was the middle of a Saturday and she was dressed like a perfect little housewife.

I started to say "Anne, I didn't know she was a pledge or a freshman, and I am really...." But Anne stopped me in mid-sentence. "I don't care about her. We are not exclusive and you can do what you want."

She then stood up and asked if I wanted to go to a party that night, to which I answered yes, and then she asked if I would take her to lunch.

"Yes Anne, we can go get some lunch where ever you want, but let me take a quick shower first."

Anne responded by saying "Oh, a shower?" "Why do you need a shower, it's the middle of the day, didn't you take one when you got up this morning?"

I answered, "Yes, I did, but I would just like to clean up a little."

She walked over to me and leaned in close. I knew that when she did this it usually meant she was horny. In a very low and sexy voice she said "do you need to go wash that little whore off of your body?" "If you do, I can help with that."

She gave an evil little grin and grabbed the front of my towel, pulling it off my waist and letting it drop to the floor. My cock was still slightly hard, and was still wet with that other girl's juices. Anne gently pushed me back against the wall and then dropped to her knees in front of me. "My-my, you really had that little freshman turned on didn't you," Anne said as she took my cock in her hand and realized how much of that girl's cum was left on me. "Let me clean you off," she said as she then put my cock in her mouth and began to suck.

I looked down and watched as Anne sucked my cock with great skill. She really did have the classic southern house-wife look down, and it was a major turn on. She also always wore a deep red (and sometimes purple) lip gloss that didn't stay on her lips like lipstick would. As I watched her suck my dick, there were traces of lip gloss getting smeared on my shaft as well as her face.

She brought me to full climax and I let a full load go into her throat. I had a lot built-up due to the fact that I had not cum in the "pledge" that had just left. I didn't give Anne any warning of my cumming, and just let it go. I didn't warn her because back when she gave me my first blow-job I had warned her when I was about to cum (as any guy should do), however, later she told me never to warn her again, and that I should just enjoy it. She explained that if she was worried about me cumming in her mouth, she shouldn't be sucking my cock.

Either way, this time I could tell that the amount of cum apparently caught her off-guard, but she managed to "choke" it down with very little problem.

When finished she stood up and told me to go take my shower.

That afternoon Anne and I talked about our relationship. She told me that she really didn't mind me fucking that other girl (or any other girl for that matter). I asked her why, and she said that it was none of her business who I was fucking and that she just wanted to make me happy. If I wanted to fuck another girl, that was fine.

I asked her if it would be different if we were in an exclusive relationship. She responded by saying no. The way she saw it was that if we were exclusive, that it meant that we were committed to one another and we were committed to our relationship. But, she understood that guys like hot girls, and if I wanted to go elsewhere for sex, it was fine, as long as I was still with her (Anne) and that the other girls were just sex (and nothing more). She even told me that she would not consider herself a "good" girlfriend if she kept me from the things I really wanted and enjoyed, including sex with other women.

The rest of the semester went along and although we never got into a committed relationship, we did become a little more exclusive. All along Anne was never with another guy, and I too started to sleep with fewer women, although I still did from time to time.

Finally, during our senior year, our relationship came to an end. I was going out one night with a girl that I had met the week before. This girl was absolutely somking-hot. Her name was Jen, and she was on the dance team at our school. She was taller than Anne, and had long amazing legs with a great body.

I could tell Anne was getting more "possessive" and was simply trying to hide it from me. I never asked Anne about trying anything sexual that she had already said no to (except fucking and giving her oral). However, I didn't want her to feel left out, or that I didn't care about her, so I decided to ask her if she would be willing to try a three-some. I figured it was a way that I could have another girl, while not making Anne feel completely left out. However, she declined. She said that she was really open to the idea, but that she didn't want to have one as a "pity-fuck!"

"A pity-fuck, what in the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

She said, "Look, if you want to go fuck this girl you met, that is fine, but don't ask me to come along just because you feel sorry for me."

"I am not asking you because I feel sorry for you; I just thought it would be fun."

Anne then said (angrily), "If you want to fuck me, fine, then come over her and get it over with, but don't ask me to go out and fuck this other whore you recently met."

"Come over here and get it over with?" I asked.

"Yeah" she responded a little louder and a little madder. "Maybe we should just fuck and get it over with!"

With that she stood up off my living room couch, walked over to the kitchen table, lifted her skirt, jerked down her panties, and bent over the table. She looked back at me and said, "Well, what are you waiting for!"

I could tell that she was mad as hell and I wasn't really sure how to respond, or what to say.

Right then, my front door opened and Jen (my date) walked in. "Are you ready to go," Jen shouted excitedly not realizing what scene she was about to cast her eyes upon. Needless to say, Jen was shocked at what she saw.

I don't know if Anne was embarrassed or not but the fact that Jen was now there only made her madder.

I slowly turned to Jen and asked if she didn't mind waiting outside for just a second.

"Yeah, because he needs to fuck me really quick before you two can go out," Anne yelled.

There was a huge part of me that wanted to tell Jen to leave and then go burry my cock deep into Anne's pussy. She was still bent over the table with her ass pointing right at me, and to tell you the truth, I almost did exactly that. I knew that Anne didn't really want me to truly fuck her, but if I went over there and pulled my cock out, she wouldn't have said anything. She would have given up her virginity just because she was so mad.

Knowing that this was not what she wanted, I simply asked Anne to leave. I knew that if we both stayed we would end up fucking.

Anne was so pissed (and I guess slightly embarrassed) that she stood up, pulled up her panties, adjusted herself and walked right past me towards the door. When she got to the door, she opened it and looked back.

"Have fun nailing this little whore tonight," she said in a sarcastic tone, as she slammed the door and left.

"What was that all about" asked Jen.

"It's a long story," I answered. "Do you still want to go out?"

Jen said yes and we went on and had a great time. In fact, as Anne suggested, I did end up sleeping with her that night.

Anne and I didn't speak again for months. I ran into her about a week before graduation and when I did, we both just kind of stumbled over our speech. We finally shook off the nervousness, and I asked her if she would like to go get a cup of coffee. She said yes.

We talked the rest of the afternoon about what "might-have been" if we stayed together. I really did like her, and did care for her, but now all of this was our past.

We went our separate ways that afternoon and never spoke again. At least not for a couple of years anyway.

As I was saying at the beginning of this story, after interviewing the hot young recent college graduate, my dick was about as hard as it could have possibly been.

(To Be Continued...)