Fucking Ava Ch. 02

Story Info
After being interrupted, Emily thinks about their encounter.
1.2k words
4.17
22k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peach_
peach_
10 Followers

Emily finally seduces Ava, her roommate, by way of a sensual massage. Their liaison is interrupted by a telephone call.

* * *

Shit. The sound reverberated through the room, my heart thumping loudly with every ring. I locked eyes with Ava, silently willing her to give me a sign; was this call more important than the skin I felt under my fingertips?

She sat up, gently pushing me back. I tried to catch her eye, but she looked away, and her face gave me no clue as to what she felt right then. Reluctantly, I got up off of the bed, and headed towards the telephone, as if in slow motion. I held the receiver to my ears, unable to utter a word.

"...Emily? Hello? Emily, is that you?"

"Uh, y-yeah. Hey Pete." I finally managed to spit out.

"So, uh, sorry it's so late, I got held up at work. Still okay if I come over?"

I breathed deeply, trying to regain my composure.

"Yeah, sure!" I finally chirped. "I'm gonna have a quick shower and I'll see you later."

"Alright, see you." He replied and hung up, and there was an uneasy atmosphere in the room. I gazed at Ava, that perfect little hardbody, but she avoided my stare.

"Uh, I'm going to go shower before Pete comes over." I picked up my shirt, and left Ava's room without a word. Oh, Pete's my boyfriend by the way. We've been together for about two years now, and spend almost every other night at each other's place; I hadn't wanted us to move in together just yet.

I could still smell the mandarin massage oil on my hands as I undressed in the bathroom, and before I knew it my hands were lightly rubbing my breasts through my bra. My bra joined my shorts and shirt on the floor; I was standing in the bathroom in only some low-rise knickers – colourful with ruffled edges.

Shit, Pete was going to be here soon.Stop thinking of the way you fucked your roommate, Em, and go fucking shower.

The water felt good, beating down on my skin. My dark brown hair was plastered to my face; I smoothed it back and gargled the hot water, kidding myself that that would be enough to get rid of Ava's musky flavour on my tongue.Oh god, Ava.

I caught myself running my hands along my hourglass curves, from my ample breasts down to my curvy hips, then along the little triangle of hair above my pussy.Stop, Em. You boyfriend will be over any minute. Not your hot little roommate whose clit you just sucked on, your BOYFRIEND.

I squeezed shower gel into my hand, and let it ooze through my fingers onto my breasts. I couldn't help but roll my nipples between my fingers as I lathered myself up. My mind flashed with images of Ava, coming hard against my mouth, her hips bucking, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth letting out those delicious moans whilst her pussy walls squeezed and throbbed around my fingers... This was too much. Peter could wait.

I cupped my tits and gave them a squeeze, letting my fingers trace circles along my pinky brown areolas. My nipples were already hard and pert, and in no time I was lightly pinching them, wishing it was Ava's hands doing the work.

My left hand stayed on my soaped-up breast, my right strayed south to attend to my pussy, which was throbbing for attention. After stroking along my outer lips, I dipped a finger between them to find I was so very wet. I knew I had the hots for my roommate, but I never thought she could make my body react like this simply by thinking about her.

Now was not the time for slow, sensual orgasms. I had to get myself off. Now.

My finger still rested between my labia, and I slipped it deep into my dripping cunt, before pulling it out slowly and sliding it along the thick folds, circling my clit. I repeated this, alternating between a single stroke of my clit, and plunging my finger into my pussy and withdrawing it.

My other hand pinched and tugged at my nipple, and my chest heaved as my breathing became shallower, small gasps escaping my lips. My breast jiggled a little as I moved my hand, the tiles cold and hard under my fingertips as I felt around for something above me. I focused solely on my clitoris now, rubbing quickly with my index and middle finger over the swollen bud.

My fingers closed around something hard and plastic; the showerhead. After grappling somewhat to remove it from the wall mount, I pointed the jet of water at first my nipple, then my stomach, and then at my mound, the warm water running through my neat pubic hair. My fingers that had previously been attending to my throbbing nub had now spread my inner lips, just enough that my pink, engorged clit was exposed.

A moan rolled off my tongue as I positioned the jet against my clitoris, my body responding instantly. I breathed Ava's name as my hips bucked against the stream of water, a familiar pressure building inside me.

My body tensed; I arched my back and stood motionless, the water still pounding down on my cunt. I was on the edge of a cliff, balanced on the fringe, then suddenly... I fell. I shuddered as my orgasm shot through me; my pussy pulsed, and I heard myself whimper. Like waves lapping at my body, the sheer ecstasy washed through me, bathing me in pleasure. I inhaled sharply as my orgasm subsided, and let it out in a long trembling breath, finally dropping my hand which was clenched around the showerhead.

My clit tingled, and my knees were weak. It took me a few minutes to compose myself.

I washed my hair and finished showering, and stepped out of the cubicle, wrapping a towel around myself.I'll dry off properly in my room, I told myself.

Walking into the hallway, I heard voices coming from the living room.Oh shit. Peter.

Peter and Ava were sitting on the sofa, chattering about something on the television; I must have taken longer in the shower than I thought...

Oh god. Peter and Ava. Ava and Peter. In one room.

My boyfriend, and my roommate. Both of whom I'd now fucked.

I just stood and gaped at the scene unfolding before my eyes. My hair was dripping, and beads of water glistened on my skin.

"Oh, hey, there you are!" smiled Pete, hoisting his lanky frame from the sofa. At six-foor-four, he towered over my modest five feet and five inches. And a half. He looked cute tonight; his dark brown hair was ruffled and messy, and his blue eyes were even more brilliant than usual. He wrapped me in his arms, nicely defined, but with no overt muscle – just the way I liked them – and I felt myself melt into his broad shoulders as I breathed in his gorgeous smell.

I felt a kiss on my forehead, and I sighed. I missed him.

I glanced over at Ava, still sitting on the sofa; her expression was unreadable. I threw a sheepish shrug in her direction, a silent apology for the earlier interruption. But that interruption was my boyfriend, and I hadn't seen him all week.

I interlaced our fingers as I took him by the hand, and I led him to my bedroom.

peach_
peach_
10 Followers