Fucking Chubby Sister

Story Info
She gives him an interesting birthday gift.
1.5k words
4.07
374.9k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and just out of school for the summer. I was all excited to learn that my parents were going to be gone for the next three weeks cause of some stupid shit that I didn't listen to or care about. I was already really excited because this meant I could fuck my girlfriend Becca for the whole three weeks with no one to catch us!

"...and Danielle will be spending that time with you to keep you out of trouble."

I snapped back to reality. "What?! Oh come on! What am I gonna do for three weeks that you'd be worried about?"

"How about Becca, for starters?" she said smugly.

"Um... no idea what you mean."

"I'm sure. Now, you can call us in about... eight hours when our flight lands and we're at our hotel. I love you, Jake."

"Yeah, yeah, love you too."

I heard the horn outside as my dad brought the car out. My mom gave me a quick kiss and with that, she was gone. Then, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ryan, is that you?! You sound all manly now, I can't believe its been a year." She'd left for college over a year ago and the three times she'd visited, I hadn't been around. We continued with the usual stupid boring conversation, and she told me she'd be there in about 20 minutes which was good, because all that thinking of fucking Becca earlier left me with a hard-on that could bore through steel.

Now, let me say something. Penis size is what kills every guy. Not how big they actually are, but how big that they think it needs to be. Like for instance, my penis isn't that big when it's normal, maybe 2 or 3 inches. But it nearly triples in size when I get a boner, giving me a meaty 6 inches. Girls always underestimate me until I'm hard and buried in their pussies, which then I make them scream an apology. Just a note.

I sat on the couch and popped in one of the porn tapes. I started slowly jacking my dick, and I shut my eyes and stroked faster and faster. I felt so close to blowing a big load when I heard the front door swing open. I hopped up and fixed my pants, and then shut off the tape and hurled it up the stairs. I walked in and I immediately heard "Jaaaaaaake!" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and noticed a large pair of soft tits against me. She backed away and I looked at her. She was what I liked to call a "thick" girl. Not fat, not thin, but had plenty on her in the right parts. It gave her some big natural breasts, and a plump round ass that was making my cock strain against my pants. She turned around and bent over to get something out of her bag, and I watched as her jeans strained to contain all that ass. She turned around and her massive tits swung in front of me. She looked at me strangely for a second, and then held out a box.

"Someone had a birthday about a month ago, didn't they?" she had a slick smile, like a seductive girl knowing she could have you but not showing it at all.

"Yeah, that's right." I tore it open to fight a giant box labeled "for adults only". "What the fu-?"

"It's a gift, open that box, silly." I tore at it and found a bunch of packs of condoms in it. A little note said "don't get any girls pregnant, but enjoy all the fucking you can get!"

"You dirty little skank, this is hilarious," I joked.

"Well, it should save you some money with Becca, right? I'm sure you two are... well, let's just say I know how you work. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go lie down for a while because I'm exhausted. See you later, sweetie." she gave me a playful smile, and then kissed me on the cheek, and for some reason I felt my dick harden again. I turned to watch her plump ass walk up the stairs, and immediately I turned around to see that she'd left her suitcase in the entranceway. I listened for the door closing, and I flipped it open. I found a bra of her and checked the tag. "EE, holy fuck! Say what you want about plump girls, they still got racks you won't believe..." I started stroking my cock while licking her bra and I felt like I was gonna come in under two minutes. I aimed at the cups, and dumped a huge load into her bra. I quickly threw it all back in, cleaned up, and lugged the suitcase upstairs. I listened closely at her door, and heard her light breathing in her sleep. I opened the door slowly, and immediately dropped her suitcase. She had taken her pants off, along with her shirt. She had a pair of sexy red panties on that made her ass look better than I could have ever thought, and I noticed how big her hangers were out in the open. My dick was instantly hard again.

I was thinking to myself, "This isn't right, you're related." But somehow, I didn't care, and for a strange reason I can't explain, I didn't think she would either. I walked over and started kneading her ass cheeks. They felt so good. I worked her panties down, and started to kiss and lick her fat plump ass. I slid her panties down more and noticed her asshole staring at me. I ran my tongue along it, and immediately lost all control. I attacked her ass with my tongue, barely coming up for air. I heard her gasp, and she turned her head, but she made no effort to stop me. I licked a finger, and then plunged it into her asshole.

"Oh my god, fuck yes, worship my ass, make me cum. Ohmygod my pussy's soaked!" she worked her finger down and started rubbing it. I pulled her panties all the way off, and then slid my own pants down. She got a little scared when she saw my cock.

"Whoa, stallion, ass licking is one thing, but I dunno if you should be fucking"

"I want to, and you want to. Now beg for it."

"No way, I would never" I started slowly removing my finger from her ass. "Wait, don't stop please oh my god I need to cum don't..."

"Then BEG."

She looked defeated. "Please fuck my ass Jake."

"Sexier."

"Fuck my ass you stud. Ram your cock up there and bang me like a cheap whore, I need it in my ass, now!"

"Much better. But first" I held my cock in front of her lips. "You need to make sure I'm wet enough."

"God yes, gimme that dick." She took it all in her mouth and worked her lips expertly. After a minute, I told her to stop. I held my cock outside her ass, and said "beg for it again."

"Christ, ram me up the ass. Make me your slut, you can fuck my ass whenever. I'll sit on your lap for hours at a time, I want your dick up my ass, please, buttfuck me like your own little tramp. Just please, goooo" she had all the wind sucked out of her as I rammed it into her ass. I then heard a quick scream, and her hips started rocking back and forth. "yeeeeeeesssssssssss" she moaned. I pumped faster and faster, watching her ass cheeks jiggle with every hump.

"Oh... my god... Jake... I'm gonna pass out... you didn't know... but I have... a g-spot... up my ass... I'm gonna cum so hard baby..."

"I'm gonna shoot it all up your butt, Danielle. Tell me to cum up your ass!"

"Blow that load up my bum Jakey-boy. Gimme that cum. I wanna sit down and have it run out my ass. Just... ohmygod... fucking... cummmmmmm..."

She seemed to have actually begun to pass out. Her climax hit her so hard, she started rocking on me harder and harder. I felt load after load empty out up her ass. I never thought I would stop. She let out a final scream and fell on her bed again. I pulled out my cock, and started to rub it between her ass cheeks. Kinda like Titty-fucking I guess, but with... her ass, obviously. It was a new feeling, but all that extra junk in the trunk made it feel fantastic. I felt myself start shooting again, all over that sweet sexy ass. I smacked it a few times, and got up. I threw my clothes in my room, and hurried to get the phone. I had to call Becca and tell her that my sister was around and it would be better if we didn't try to do anything during the next 3 weeks unless she would be gone. I didn't tell Becca that I was gonna be railing my sister's sexy ass for nearly a month!