Fucking Cyber

Story Info
While cybering, he noticed something about his computer.
1k words
3.6
62.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the evening when I settled down at my brand new desktop computer to check some email and then visit a few chat rooms. I had hoped to run into one of a few of my lady friends and perhaps have a little online fun. While the cyber fun was a far cry from the real thing, my current lack of any real things in my life made it the next best thing.

After popping in and out of a few of my favorite hangouts I got lucky and ran into a certain LaceLady96, a very interesting woman and talented writer, at least by cyber standards. Based upon the descriptions she had supplied in some of our earlier play, she was a stunning five foot nine inch red-head, with presentable breasts and soft, furry red pubic hair.

While fully aware she could really be a six foot nine two hundred sixty pound linebacker, I kept the image of that furry red pubic hair in my mind whenever we talked. Of course I was a six foot surfer guy, with a six pack stomach, bright blond hair and well tanned skin. I sent her a picture of Tab Hunter and fortunately she was too young to recognize him, so I bashfully accepted her compliments when she said I was a hunk.

Anyway, after a bit of verbal foreplay I could tell she was ready for a bit of collaborative storytelling, so I quickly slipped off my shirt, shorts, underwear and stretched the fingers on my left hand so I could switch to some one handed typing when needed. The slight delay in her on screen responses indicated she had done the same.

As I mentioned before, LaceLady96 had a gifted flair with her words while playing, but she remained completely predictable in that whatever we did, wherever we were, we always stumbled into the tried and true 69 position. Of course, I never complained, savoring the soft feel of her furry red pubic hair on my nose.

Well, we started with me at the wheel of a convertible sports car, a vintage Triumph Tr-250... think "Heartbreak Kid" and you'll know the car. As I drove, she lifted up her dress, to show me her beautiful, panty-less pussy. While I sped down the highway at ninety-plus miles per hour, she slipped her finger into her already wet opening and then held her finger over for me to taste.

I sucked on her finger a moment and then she returned, dipping back into her cunt for lubrication and then moving her finger up to her clit. With her hair flowing in wind and her hips pumping up and down, her lips open and receptive, I watched her come.

Without a word, I pulled the car off the road and into a convenient rest area, where she immediately opened my pants and began sucking my cock. It took some doing, but, I grabbed one of her legs and pulled it up past my head, so she was now upside down, her head resting on my seat with my cock in her mouth, while her legs were straddling my face, her feet pointing up at the clouds.

I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her and then moving my tongue down to her clit, flicking it quickly over the sensitive nub. By concentrating on the way her lips wrapped around mine and working my tongue heavily on her clit, I had her coming in just a few minutes. She sucked and worked her tongue around my cock, but I was able to hold off coming, holding off so I could slip my cock into her pussy.

After she came, she settled back into her seat and while she typed away describing how wet her pussy was, I happened to look over at my computer and noticed that one of the drive slots had an interesting curve to it and the way the light fell on the slot it looked almost... well, sexy. Just for grins I reached my hand over and pushed against the curves and oddly I felt them yield to my finger.

Looking closer I'd swear it looked just like... "Nah, it can't be," I told myself, still typing in response to LacyLady's detailed description of her pussy. I moved over closer to her, preparing to slip my cock into her, when instead, I moved my fingers from the keyboard and took hold of my cock, very hard, after the online play.

I leaned to my computer and pushed my cock against the curves around the drive bay and the curves yielded, opening up much like, well... a woman's pussy. Surprisingly, as I slid in deeper, instead of feeling cold plastic and metal, I felt a soft, moist warmth, gently enveloping me.

Carefully pushing deeper I felt a wonderful sensation ease over my cock until I reached the hilt. Withdrawing slowly, the walls slid over my, caressing me as few women have ever done. Quickening my pace, I grabbed the computer by its hips and thrust my cock quickly in and out. My balls were soon banging against the plastic as I got closer and closer and suddenly, explosively I came, spurting my cum deep inside the computer's pussy.

For a few moments I remained motionless, my cock pushed as deep into the opening as possible. I could feel the warm, humming vibration of my hard drive as my cock slowly shrank, ultimately slipping out of my computer.

Realizing that LacyLady was still in mid-cyber I returned to my keyboard, apologizing, saying that my keyboard had frozen up. After some quick explaining, I picked up where I had left her, pretending to fuck her while I acted like I finished jacking off. Once we were both satisfied, we cordially said goodnight and signed off.

Looking back at my computer, I noticed some cum, oozing from the opening, so I grabbed a towel and cleaned it up some. Wondering what my cum might have done to my computer, I quickly turned it off and tried to clean out in the slot as best I could. Telling myself that I would need to practice a bit safer sex next time, I got dressed and headed out to my car, where I took a quick drive to the local drugstore.