Fucking For Grades

Story Info
Barbara is graded on sex with her Professor.
11.3k words
4.53
500.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,603 Followers

Fucking for Grades – Graded for Fucking

Barbara stood in front of the bulletin board and searched for her student number. Sliding her finger down the print out, she found her number and her test score written beside it - 55. It was barely an improvement over her last score and she realized that she was going to flunk her course in humanities. A lot rode on this. She'd gone off to university with all of her friends after graduation and had a great time at school. Unfortunately, her priorities were parties and sororities and not studies. By the middle of her sophomore year she was on probation and her parents brought her back home. They laid down the law to her - she had to attend the local community college and could only go back to State after she completed her two-year degree. With this grade, her chances of passing and graduating were sliding fast.

She liked her professor and he seemed to enjoy flirting with her. She usually sat in class and put on a little show for him as he lectured. She had also just heard a rumor that her boyfriend was starting to fuck around in her absence and she decided that two could play the same game. She thought that perhaps if she seduced her professor, she might be able to get him to pass her. Knocking on the door of his office, she straightened her blouse and then opened the top button, revealing her deep cleavage.

"I just saw my grade," she said as she entered the office. She closed the door behind her and heard it click. "Is there anything I can do to pass your class?" she asked with a smile.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked her, his voice filling with banter.

"Well, you know," she started, not knowing exactly how to suggest what she had in mind. He realized what she was up to and decided to make her sweat it out.

"No, I don't know," he teased her.

"Well, I....." she started again. He sat silently. She got really embarrassed as she humiliated herself in front of her professor. "Well, you like me," she said. He sat motionless. "You do like me, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" he asked her.

"Oh!!!" she screamed softly. "I thought that....." she started again. He waited for her to continue. "I thought that if we...you know," she said, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, I get it," he said. "You thought that if you fucked me, I would pass you in the class," he said. She thought that he'd phrased it rather crudely but he did get the gist of the idea. "Why didn't you just say so?" he chided her. "I'll tell you though, it's not quite that easy," he explained. "I'll tell you what I'll do. We'll do what you suggest and I'll give you a grade on how well you do. Then we'll average that in with your GPA and see if you pass," he said. "You can retest as often as you like until your GPA gets over 70," he said. Barbara thought that was fair enough. She knew she had a great body and thought she was a pretty good lay - after all, she'd never gotten any complaints. She figured it would only take a roll or two in the hay to graduate.

The professor waited and she sat silently in her seat. Finally, he came up to her and held out his hand. She got up as he led her over to the sofa and she let him freely enjoy her beautiful body as he fucked her for the next hour or so. When they finished, she reached for her clothes and got dressed, confident that she had passed the class or was pretty close. It hadn't been a bad experience either she thought to herself. Her professor sat down on the edge of the desk and opened his grade book. He wrote down a number and closed the book.

"How'd I do?" she asked, her voice filled with confidence.

"Actually, about the same as your last test score - mid 50s," he replied.

"What?" she gasped as all the color ran out of the young girl's face as her mouth dropped opened. "I don't understand," she said in a whisper as her face paled.

"It's really quite simple," he began to explain. "You are seeing this all from your vantage point. You are not looking at it from my perspective," he said. She looked perplexed and a bit annoyed. "You came in here looking to get me to do something; something that puts me at risk in terms of my profession. You allowed me to enjoy your body but you didn't do anything to ingratiate yourself to me or make me want to do something nice for you," he said. "You spread your legs, let me fuck you and then expected that I'd give you whatever you wanted," he said.

"But I did the things you wanted of me," she protested.

"Yes, you did, in part," he said, "but that isn't enough. Let me explain," he continued. "When you go out on a date with a guy, you wait to see if he impresses you, if he entertains you sufficiently, if he turns you on. If he does enough to please you, then you oblige him by letting him enjoy your body, correct?" he explained. He didn't wait for a reply but continued. "Well, here too, it works in reverse, you need to impress, entertain and turn me on if you expect me to come across with what you want. I'll bet you think you're a pretty good lay," he chided her. "I'll bet you've never had a complaint," he added. "But you've been dealing with boys not men," he said. "I'm sure you've never been graded on your sexual performance," he said and she nodded. "Let's do a little review since I want you to understand.

"First of all, if you wanted to seduce me for your grade you could have come in here and done just that. You might have undressed for me or approached me seductively. You didn't and you lost points. You couldn't even tell me what you wanted to do – you lost more points. You did let me caress your body freely, and it is a beautiful body, but you did not guide my hands or my mouth to any of your erogenous zones or bring them to me. Again you lost points. You let me kiss you, but you were passive, not at all passionate, again you lost points. You stroked my body but only after I guided your hands to my crotch and you sucked on me only after I asked you to. Again you lost points. You sucked on me admirably but only until you sensed that I was going to cum and then you removed your mouth. I am willing to bet that it was because you didn't want to taste my semen. If you had let me cum in your mouth, you would have earned bonus points and if you had taken me into your throat, you also would have earned extra points. When you slid my cock into your pussy, I was certain it was to avoid having me cum in your mouth. When I caressed your asshole, you pulled my hand away. For that you lost points. If you had let me take you in the ass, you also would have earned bonus points and if you had offered me your ass you really would have earned points," he said. Barbara sat speechless as she heard him critique her ability as a lover. She knew that everything he had said was true but she hadn't thought about pleasing him, only about her own sacrifice of her body for the sake of the passing grade.

"I must say that you do give good head," he said as her thoughts were drawn back to what he was saying, "and your pussy is amazingly tight. Your love muscles are powerful and talented and for that you did earn points," he explained. "Now, how many times did you cum?" he asked her.

"Six or seven," she answered softly.

"I'm glad," he said. "How could you have shown your appreciation for that experience, one I'm not sure you experience every time you are with a man?" he asked. He was right about the number of orgasms, she'd rarely had more than one or two and usually even less than that. She wasn't sure what he had in mind though. She looked puzzled.

"If you have received pleasure from a man's cock, you should lick and kiss it when you are finished, to show him how much you appreciate the pleasure he has given you," her professor suggested. She'd never thought about that.

"In short, you are a good fuck but there is definitely a lot lacking in the attitude and the passion that goes into making love. You have a beautiful body, good technique and amazing potential but it all seems to be wasted," he chided her. She had never been criticized for her skill as a lover and she sat flabbergasted on the couch. He waited for his words to sink in.

"Now, here are your choices as I see things," he explained. "First, you can call this all off and fail my class. That will mean you don't graduate and I'm sure that there will be ramifications elsewhere for that," he said. Was he ever correct, Barbara thought to herself. "Second, I will give you a bonus of ten points on your GPA for our little encounter here and you can study your pretty, little ass off for the next quiz and two tests. That means you're taking your chances. By the way, I should tell you that if you have to make up the class this summer, I am the only professor teaching it and you'll find yourself back here with me and probably in the same situation," he told her.

"Third, you can continue to be a passive participant and I will take you when and where I choose and you will get 5 points for today and 5 points for each future encounter, regardless of quality, until you get to 70 points. That means, let's see," he opened his grade book. Reaching for a piece of paper, he added up her grades and took the average - 53 points. "You have a GPA of 53, that means, four more sessions," he said as he closed the book. "Incidentally, if this is your choice, it means that I will continue to do what satisfies me, regardless of how much it satisfies you. I doubt that you will enjoy the experience but you will come out none the worse for wear. At least I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I can have you whenever I want you and I can make you perform whatever sexual act that I want," he said with a certain sparkle in his eye.

"And lastly, you can give yourself to me completely and learn something about what it means to be a lover," he said with a smile. "After all I am a teacher and though I haven't been able to teach you much about Humanities, perhaps I can teach you something about your body and the pleasures it can give and receive," he suggested. Barbara was still in shock as she listened to him criticize her skills as a lover and present her options.

"You don't have to decide now," he said. "You consider your options until this evening," he said. "Do you have a class tonight?" he asked and she nodded. "Good. I'll be in the auditorium where your class meets tonight. After class meet me there and be prepared to make your choice and act on it," he said. Barbara sat silently on the couch as she thought about her options. Part of her knew he was right, part of her was angry and thought he was an asshole for the way he'd criticized her. She didn't know what to do.

He walked over and held out his hand. She placed her hand in his as she got up off of the couch. He walked her to the door. His hand slid under her top and he cupped her massive breast. "You think about it and see me after class," he said as he held the door and gave her a playful swat on the ass as she left.

She spent the rest of the day mulling over what he'd said and her options. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got. That evening after class, she waited for him in the back of the auditorium. When the room was completely empty, she walked up to him. He gazed at her and she wore a pair of old, worn overalls that fit loosely over her magnificent body. Under the bib, she wore a half-shirt that fit tightly around her upper body. She looked good.

"What do I have to do?" she asked. Obviously, she hadn't decided to learn anything. Actually, he was a bit glad that he'd be able to fuck her this way. Now he would only have to worry about satisfying himself.

"You almost done in here?" she heard someone yell. It was the security guard.

"I'll go out this way," he called back. "You can lock up and go home," The guard nodded and closed the door.

"In there," he said, pointing to a door that went into the next room. As he opened the door, he flicked the switch and the room got very bright. She looked at what appeared to be a small theater with a room set up in the middle of the stage. She saw that there was a large bed in the middle of the set and there were other furnishings.

"What is this?" she asked a bit concerned.

"Actually, this is a rehearsal hall and this is a set from a drama production," he explained. "I thought this room would be a bit more private than the auditorium," he said as he ushered her inside and closed the door. The bright lights would allow him to film their encounter with the cameras he'd positioned around the set.

"So you decided that you didn't want to learn anything," he chided her as he looked at her beautiful body. "Too bad, I guess I'll just have to take you and just enjoy myself," he said as he drank in her beauty. Walking around her body, he stepped up behind her and reached out, sliding his hands under the bib of her overalls. She could feel his hands as they rubbed across the firm muscles of her abdomen and she could feel his hard cock as it pressed between her firm asscheeks and then his hands slid up over her firm breasts. He squeezed her full breasts and then let his fingers slide up under the brass buttons that held the bib to the shoulder straps. In an instant, he'd opened them and her overalls fell down to the floor around her ankles. She stood before him, wearing only her top and a pair of microscopic panties. His hands slid back up to her breasts and he began to squeeze them as he rubbed his cock into the crack of her ass. He released his grip on her tits and then sliding his hands up under her top and peeled it up over her magnificent tits. His fingers closed around her taut nipples and began to pinch and twist her hard nubbins. She moaned as her body began to respond.

"Over here," he said as he slid his hands down to her waist and then guided her body towards the large wooden table in the middle of the set. He pressed her hips against the table and then pressed her upper body down onto the tabletop. Barbara felt her warm tits mash against the cold surface of the table. She felt his hands slide down over her firm asscheeks and then he slipped his fingers under the narrow waistband of her panties. In one swift motion, he pulled her panties down to her knees and then pressed his cock to her naked ass. He rubbed his cock through the crack of her ass several times and then stepped back to open his pants. Pulling his cock from his pants, he pressed the tip down towards her pussy and then teased her swollen labia with the tip of his ramrod.

"Uugghhh!" she gasped as she felt him ram his cock all the way into her tight pussy. She could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate his huge cock as it filled her tight quim. She had never been taken so directly before in her life; no foreplay, no kissing, she was pretty dry inside and his cock did not slide easily into her tight pussy. Her body lurched forward until her thighs hit the edge of the table and her body stopped moving forward. His cock continued to ram into her tightness as he shoved it all the way in. She tried to lift her body up but he placed his palms on her shoulder blades and forced her back down onto the table. He continued to stroke his cock into her tight pussy and then slid one hand down across the small of her back to her hip. Holding her down on the table, he began to ram his cock deep into her magnificent, young body. She was unbelievably tight as he fucked her. She'd been pretty dry when he'd entered her but her pussy quickly began to ooze its sweet flow as he rammed his cock deep into her loins. She was a little surprised at how quickly her pussy moistened as he shoved his cock deep into her young body.

Barbara felt his cock piston into her tight pussy as her body lurched forward on the table and her huge breasts were mashed to the tabletop. As he continued to fuck her, he pressed her firm cheeks apart and gazed down at her puckered asshole. He'd decided to take her in the ass. Licking his finger, he pressed it to her tight sphincter and Barbara began to thrash about. It hurt.

"Be still," he said as he prodded her asshole with the tip of his finger while his other hand pressed against her upper back and held her down on the table.

"Please don't do that," she pleaded as she turned her head.

"Why not?" he asked sarcastically as he pushed his fingertip into the entrance of her tight asshole and the young girl gasped.

"I've never done this before," she confessed.

"Oh," he said. "You see, I've already cum in your pussy and so I want to enjoy and fill each of your available holes," he said as he continued to prod her ass with his finger. Barbara realized that his intent was to fuck her in her ass now and her mouth next time. She was not enjoying this experience at all. She'd thought she'd let him fuck her and be done with it but it wasn't going to be that simple.

"Wait," she said as she tried to lift her chest off of the tabletop.

"Yes," he said as he shoved his cock all the way into her tight pussy and kept his finger stuck in the entrance to her asshole.

"I don't think I want to do things this way," she said.

"What do you suggest?" he said sarcastically as he continued to prod her tight sphincter.

"Can I take you in my mouth instead?" she asked as he shoved his finger a bit further into her tight and dry ass.

"Yes," he said. Barbara pressed her hands to the tabletop and lifted her body slowly. Her professor stepped back and let his cock slide from her tight pussy. She turned her body to face him and looked down to see that his cock glistened with her own sweet juices. She looked up at him and then sank to her knees in front of him. Barbara could smell the sweet scent of her pussy on his cock and she swallowed hard as she realized what she was going to have to do. She had sucked on men before but she'd never let one cum in her mouth and she had never licked a cock that was wet with her own juices. He waited as she gazed at his cock but made no move to take him in her mouth. Then she felt his fingers slide around the back of her neck and pull her face to his cock.

Barbara reached up with her hand and grasped his cock and then closing her eyes she parted her lips and slid her mouth onto his ramrod. She tasted the sweetness of her own pussy as her tongue slid down the length of his cock. She felt him force her head up and down the length of his shaft as she began to suck on him. She didn't particularly like the sensation of his forcing her head but she licked and sucked on him as she felt his cock get even harder in her mouth. His hips began to shove forward as she felt the tip of his cock prod against her soft tonsils as his cock filled her mouth. She could hear and feel his breathing quicken as he rammed his cock between her soft lips. She realized that he wasn't going to stop until he came and she decided to help him do it so he would then leave her alone.

The professor felt Barbara reach up with her other hand and grasp his heavy balls through his pants as she gently squeezed his balls. Her hand began to rub the base of his cock as her tongue began to caress the sides of his shaft as she sucked on his cock. He began to moan with pleasure as he fucked her face. When his cock slid back, she flicked the tip of her tongue over the tip of his cock and he gasped. He pulled her face back down the length of his shaft but when he slid it back to the tip, she flicked her tongue across his piss hole and with a gasp he held her head tightly as his cock erupted in her mouth. Barbara wanted to pull her face away but he held her tightly. She tasted his salty cum as it sprayed across her tongue and filled her mouth, mixing with the sweet taste of her own juices. He watched her as his cum filled her mouth. She didn't swallow. He wasn't sure but he figured this was her first mouthful. With his cock almost out of her mouth, only the tip between her lips, her mouth had room to collect his cum. As he pulled her face back down his shaft, his cock filled her mouth and his cum began to ooze out of her mouth and down onto her chin and then drip onto her heaving breasts.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,603 Followers