Fucking Helen

Story Info
Married guy fucks his friend's young wife.
1.2k words
4.12
300.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melsdad
melsdad
47 Followers

Her name is Helen, she's a very decent girl, but incredibly attractive. I first noticed her at work; she was wearing a jumper with 6" stripes, which made her already eye-catching boobs, look even more fantastic.

She was younger than me by about 7 years. I'd say she was 18 and I was about 25, I was married, with two children and she was going out with a guy who also worked with us.

Over time, we became very good friends; she was an innocent girl and I guess, saw me as an advisor and someone to lean on in times of trouble. Her father had passed away when she was young, so I guess I sort of filled that void a little.

The problem was, I had eyes and an uncontrollable cock. I loved being around her, perving on her, fantasising about her. The years passed, we remained friends, she married and she and her husband became friends of my wife and I and our children.

We took holidays together, it was on our first holiday, that I got to see much more of her body, save for the areas covered by a tiny bikini. She was so beautiful; her body was to die for. I loved the way her gorgeous boobs strained the bra of her tiny bikini. On occasion, she'd ask me to massage her neck and shoulders, which I'd always done, without her noticing my raging boner, as I more or less felt her up.

At the beach house, we were all sitting around the kitchen table. We'd just come back from the beach. Her husband and my wife and children were all there, when she asked me to give her a massage. I went to get up and walk around behind her, but she stood up and walked into her room, asking me to do it whilst she lay on the bed.

I looked at her husband, he didn't seem to care and my wife wouldn't have had a clue what was going on in my mind, so I casually followed her in, and there she was, laying face down on her bed, in her bikini.

You can imagine my thoughts, this was the first time I'd been alone with her in this half naked state, and I'd been more or less asked to rub my hands all over her. It was every guys dream, and here I was about to experience it in reality.

I began seriously working the places we all enjoy, but as I did, the closeness of her younger, sexy, body, took its affects and very soon I had the hardest cock you've ever seen.

I slid my hands all over her body, each time, passing closer and closer to those parts we all want to touch and have touched.

I pretended to hook my finger on the strings of her bikini top and without her even blinking an eyelid; I simply untied it and continued my perverted journey, over her warm, soft sexy body.

She'd completely relaxed, I knew I was doing a good job, but I was also feasting on the feel of her and doing things like brushing the sides of her boobs as my hands passed along the sides of her upper body.

I eventually climbed over her, sitting on her lovely butt cheeks, and slowly but surely, moved both my self and my massage strokes, further down her body with every relaxing and soothing pass of her now completely naked upper body.

I managed to slowly work her bikini bottom down, exposing her delicious butt, and continued my massaging, kneading each of her cheeks as I passed by with each stroke.

My cock was now a bursting, steel like, raging length of lust. She moaned and sighed, loving my soothing attention to her, whilst my lust grew so strong, I just threw caution to the wind and took off my tee shirt and shorts.

Now naked, I knelt between her legs, my cock oozing pre cum, my eyes feasting on her lovely swollen pussy lips. Without a word, I lifted her hips up, and placed my cock at her entrance, gently moving it up and down her slit, until it just slid into her.

She didn't speak, she didn't protest, she just lay there face down, allowing me to have my way with her. By now, I'd gone so far, I simply removed her top and began to feel her incredible, firm, full breasts, whilst my cock marinated in her hot wet cunt juices.

I couldn't believe my luck, and I couldn't believe that between us, my wife and her husband was the thin wall of a room, with a fully open door and here we were, fucking each other, as if we were alone in the house.

This girl was centrefold material, whereas, I was just an average looking guy who in his wildest dreams, would never have expected such an event.

God it was so hot being inside her, feeling her incredible body, fucking her, and in complete silence, save for a muffled moan or sigh. The feel of her butt cheeks against my stomach, Mmmm there's nothing like the feel of a woman's butt against your bare flesh, my cock, sliding in and out of her, as I felt and viewed, all of her completely naked body.

The excitement of it all soon had me way over the top and I emptied my balls into her wonderful heavenly pussy. She lay with me for some time as I slowly recovered from the physical exertion of it all.

When I'd recovered, I slowly rolled her over and instantly began to drink my spent cum as it spilled back out of her, over her still swollen pussy lips, until she was all cleaned up and her little clit was bursting with wanton desire.

I licked her with love and lust not to mention gratitude, I did all I could to ensure she felt appreciated, and before long, she began to thrust until she also reached climax and gently pushed me away from her now very sensitive clit.

I moved up the bed, and hugged her. We didn't speak, but it was the most exciting fuck I'd ever had. We dressed, and had no sooner gone back to the massage, when her husband appeared at the door.

It was the most surreal situation, not a word had been spoken; yet we'd crossed huge boundaries, and as it turned out, her husband and my wife were completely oblivious to what we'd done.

We're still friends, we meet occasionally and secretly fuck. This is all done without a word, and I don't mind a bit. She's the most incredibly sexy looking woman, with the most breathtaking body. I'll fuck her till the day I die, if she lets me, and I don't care if we never speak about it, or during it. I'd rather just do it anyway.

No one has a clue about us, as I'm the last guy most would think she'd choose, not to mention the fact, that all who know her, would never suspect her of anything like this, which continues to make it seem like the first time, every time.

melsdad
melsdad
47 Followers