Fucking in the Bible Belt

Story Info
Being the model Baptist minister.
1.4k words
4.28
32.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
89 Followers

A visit to the titty bar in the central United States can sometimes be an amusing adventure. One has to bear in mind that states such as Tennessee, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas etc. are states firmly planted in the bible belt of the country. All of these places have a certain level of vises that the rest of the country has... including the aforementioned 'titty' bar.

These are things that you can speak to your minister about and he'll wisely tell you to stay clear of these vises. You have to read between the lines and add to that. Stay clear unless you're pretty sure you won't get caught. It is rumored that the local preacher and his wife will stop by some seedy little town on their way to visit relatives (actually vacation in Vegas) where the Mrs. would take part in amateur night stripping at the town titty bar.

One knows that 'God fearin' folks' don't take part in these vises... and talk about it anyway. Hell, Pastor Jacobs is a devout Baptist preachin' man. He has a congregation of nearly four hundred that are his Christian alliance in the community. This congregation alone is a political powerhouse in the town and county. You will sometimes find them marching around the state capital with followers who've come in from around the state to try and sway the good men in office not to allow such abominations as tattooing to take place in the state.

Pastor Jacobs is however the model Baptist. He will be there to lead you down the path of riotousness every Wednesday and Sunday. He will be there for you to come and lay down your burdens if you need such guidance and he will lead the congregation in protest of the seedy influences trying to infiltrate the community. The pastor is a pillar. How do I know that Pastor Jacobs is a true Baptist man? He never recognizes a single person in the liquor store.

I was in the liquor store once when all of a sudden he walks in. This had to be good I thought to myself. One of his deacons was setting a fifth of seven year old bourbon on the counter when the pastor came through the door. The pastor picked up his beautiful purple bag of liquid gold otherwise known as Crown Royal and saddled up right behind the good deacon at the counter.

Each man greeted the owner who ran the place and thanked him for the service, and; I hate to be anticlimactic here but each man went out the door. It was just like being behind a stranger at the convenience store and paying for your gas. It was true--- Baptist vision is selective.

Everyone has heard about the preacher's daughters. This solidifies the good pastor as a true Baptist man. Pastor Jacobs had the requisite daughter and son. The pastor's oldest is his daughter Cynthia, otherwise known as Cindy. Cindy is a golden haired lass that is truly beautiful. She is daddy's little girl, his sparkling diamond who dutifully sits in the front row with her brother and mother during his sermons. Cynthia will serve food to the poor, greet folks at the door on Sunday and copy and hand out bulletins when the flock arrives to worship. Cindy is also the best piece of ass I've ever had.

For the Baptist followers from Kansas to Texas, there is a camp called Falls Creek. Every year these God fearin' people send their children to Falls Creek for a week of fellowship with their peers. It is enough to make a parent proud. Their baby is growing up and going off to fellowship.

Baptists are nearly divine enough to walk on water, one only needs to answer the front door one evening and listen to their pitch to find this out. I finally realized that Falls Creek was for kids, what a trip to the liquor store was for their parents. A fall. Falls Creek is a place where you can 'fall' for a week in safety. It's okay because you are falling with other followers and can thereby repent immediately.

Cindy had been to Falls Creek every year since she was old enough to go. All I can say is that I have heard the stories. This particular year Ms. Cindy Jacobs was a counselor. She was nineteen years old and a model Baptist girl. She was a pastor's daughter after all.

I was actually contracted to perform maintenance for the facility that year. I wasn't a member of the good pastors church but I was known in the community for honest and reliable work. The pastor contacted my employer who in turn offered me the trip since I was the youngest person who could do the work. I thought what the hell, I'll go hang out with the church kids in the woods for a week.

Of all the buildings at Falls Creek (all the rich churches had their own building), there was one that only counselors had access to. They could reserve the building for fellowship or classes with little notice if it was available.

At the ripe age of 22 I was one of the older guys there. The counselors like Cindy took to calling me 'Marky Mark'. Early one morning while most of the people were still getting up and ready for the day, Cindy asked if I would like to join a few of the counselors that evening for some fellowship. I told her that I'd leave the soul saving to them, I'd just make sure the air conditioning continued to work.

Cindy smiled and stepped past me into the service alcove where I was working and sat on the air conditioning unit. 'Tell you what Marky Mark' she said crossing her legs Indian style. 'You won't regret it if you come.' Cindy then slid the crotch of her shorts to the side and revealed her smoothly shaved pink slit.

Of course I went to the 'fellowship'. There were probably six other counselors there and they didn't hesitate to get started. Cindy and a girl named Lisa began making out in front of every one else. I had never actually 'seen' two girls make out before so I was hooked. Cindy and Lisa kissed with their tongues, sucked each other's pert round breasts and fingered each other's pink wet holes.

Cindy lay on the floor with Lisa riding her face and pulled her legs apart. I took the invitation and slid my cock into her pussy. All hell broke loose after that. It rapidly turned into a wild 'fuck fest'. I fucked every girl there.

It all ended with Cindy wanting it in the ass. She wanted everyone to watch. Everyone circled around and lay naked on the floor while I pulled her ass apart and slid my throbbing cock into her tight virgin rosebud. A girl named Emily hovered over us and squirted KY onto my shaft as I slid in and out of Cindy. Emily kept kissing me and pulled my free hand to her pussy once.

Soon after the slow motions turned into my pelvis slapping rapidly against Cindy's ass, my resistance broke. Her tight hole gripping my cock was too much to resist. Cindy had a pair of panties crammed in her mouth to muffle her involuntary moans and 'pushing' sounds so I wasn't worried too much about noise.

I rammed my dick as deep and hard as I possibly could and fired my load inside of her. The pulsing of my cock was announced each time by Cindy's grunts and moans. Baptist girls...goddam. The best three pussies I'd ever had in one night. Rebecca sucked a pretty mean dick too. I wanted grab her by the hair and shoot my load down her throat it felt so good. They all seemed totally at ease. I'm sure it was knowing that redemption was immediate.

This night made Pastor Jacobs the model Baptist pastor to me. He'll be the freakin' leader of the Baptist convention one day. I was curious what the good ol' pastor and his wife were up to while the kids were away for the week. I could just see James Jacobs and his wife drinking shots of whisky and then him fucking her with the bottle. There is usually a sliver of truth to most rumors you hear anyway.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
89 Followers