Fucking in the Rain

Story Info
A new experience for Pete.
1.7k words
3.91
19.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

"How's my favourite rent boy then?"

It was Phil, my Tuesday guy. But today was Wednesday.

"Thought we were booked for yesterday, Phil, as usual I was awaiting your moby call to say where and when!"

"Sorry!"

It was okay him saying sorry but the thing is I lost two days business, he always wanted me fresh for a couple of days before he had me so that was three whole days lost.

I told him so and he relented saying he'd make it up, that I was worth it and all the rest of his blarney.

Although he was always very generous and I knew he'd make it up. Needless to say I was moonlighting doing one trick with this guy in town who was happy with just a stiff wank and a gobble, so I was keeping to my side of the bargain in not having full sex with the guy. Which I was glad about because between you and me he had a cock on him like big fish and he smelt like it too! Sucking him I could sort of turn off and wash my mouth out afterwards, but it was worth a £50 dollar note so I was happy.

"So you are okay for today?" I pressed Phil.

"Great, it's going to rain cats and dogs so that'll be fine"

I was not quite sure of his thinking but he had something up his sleeve. I didn't mind, I was always happy with Phil and it was a pleasure - and to be paid for it was really something! I actually missed him inside me yesterday, if there is one thing about Phil over and above every other client he fucks me the best and in the morning of our session I feel the expectancy inside me, waiting to receive that wonderful and so deep defined full fuck.

Anyway, he picked me up at 2pm and after the preliminaries it was the custom when we first met for me to feel him - to enjoy the sensation of him growing beneath his pin stripe trousers in my hand. He again apologised for yesterday saying he had an important business meeting come up, but said he would make up any lost income.

"Where are we going then?" I asked seeing he was not taking the road back to our usual rendezvous at the local motel.

"Thought you'd like a nice country run this morning Pete" he said with a wicked smile.

"In this weather, you must be joking" I winged watching the rain beat against the windscreen.

He stopped in a lay -by, scrummaged my hind and told me to get into the back. He'd had me several times in the back of his four wheeled drive and fully shaded we had the privacy. It was usually a prelim of what was going to come later though and it was something to which I had gotten use to, but I was still baffled as to why he took me out into the county.

But it wasn't long before I was astride for him on the edge of the back seat and he kneeling to achieve his passion. It was always nice to feel his head wedged there between my crotch, he sniffing and enjoying me through my jeans which he loved and it was always nice to be complimented on how great I looked in tight jeans.

It wasn't long either before he had developed a magnificent charge which needed attending to and I was always so willing to do my magic. Phil was always telling me just how he loves the way I play with his cock and the things I do with it - and how I just help myself.

I have always been like that, if there is the opportunity of doing something I want to do I go for it and to feel the stiffness and delight of Phil's ample cock inside my throat was a sheer joy.

He sniffed me some more and I started then to strip, but he said to leave it until we get outside but said he would like a suck first. He undid his zip and there it was, awaiting my service so to speak, the familiar scent of his strong cock was there which urged me on to taste him. It was nice, it was firm and stiff and very succulent, and I was immediately frenzied in a lavish deep throat sucking of earthy pungent throbbing cock, needless to say he came strong, spurting all over my face and polo shirt.

Just after that I went for the packet of man sized tissues kept on the back shelf to wipe the cream from a man sized cock off my face, but Phil said to leave it until we stepped outside, 'cos the rain would wash that away.

Then is soon became apparent that he wanted my out there and in the rain. It was not uncommon for Phil to come up with new ideas and he had often talked about how nice it would be to fuck me in the rain, that was after we'd showered together, something he amorously enjoyed to his peak and his fuck afterwards was always very rewarding.

But I was beginning to get quite adapted to the idea, even though the rain was stronger than ever and the wind was howling like wildfire.

He led me under some trees in a thick wooded are and soon showed me just how wonderfully stimulating it could be with the rain driving overhead and soaking the clothes on our bodies and everything.

He thrived on me I could see that immediately and told me how he had longed for this moment, how he had dream of having my ass in the rain and it was certainly something feeling his strong hands explore me though the wetness of my jeans which now seemed almost to be cutting me in half.

He found a fallen tree to sit on and had me bend over his lap, the tightness of my jeans now separating my ass to Phil's delight and then to have him spanking me on my drenched ass was altogether different to usual, because Phil was well into spanking as I had discovered and although at first it seemed repugnant to me I grew adapted to the point that I actually enjoyed his regular pleasure, he always was particular in rubbing me down with coconut oil after to stop any bruising which always made for a thrilling finis and then the fuck that followed was extra special when he got fully inside my fresh spanked ass and gave me the full works, usually with his soiled briefs tied around my mouth. Anyone looking may have thought Phil was being really violent with me but I trusted him implicitly and we grew accustomed to our regular exploration into things different from normal.

I yelled as she spanked me, it felt different in the rain, the sound, everything until it came to the point the ripped my jeans off and continued to slap me bare assed.

I yelled what about our getting back, how could we cover ourselves because he was just as drenched as I, and when he removed his gear there he was, his cock standing up for fine weather but he said he had thought of that and brought a new set of clothes in the boot. That was Phil always at the ready for anything that might happen and now having been soundly spanked and ass sucked I was presented with his divine masculinity which, to feel and touch and suck in the pouring rain was going to be one of the most marvellous sexual experiences I had ever encountered.

We went absolutely berserk with one another, like animals, I relished to lick and suck his cock and balls and to feel his head wedged into my ass again was always wonderful, to feel his long tongue exploring my hole was heaven on earth and I was getting so revved up for his deep fuck that I was yelling and begging for it.

"You'll get my prick when I'm ready" he yelled and I knew then he was deep into a frenzied sexual passion that I had to endure, which was pretty good anyway, for the next few minutes I was taken every way but lose, his strong fingers stretching my ass cheeks so wide they felt like they were going to split and then his fingers working into and up my ass turning and controlling me in every way that I felt completely at his mercy.

He cupped my head in his hands and forced me to take his big cock full thrust, fucking my mouth until my jaw ached and I took another spurt of his hot cream onto my tongue which he forced me to swallow, and even then he continued to mouth fuck me, my mouth was numb and I was then told to sit on his head as he mouth fucked me, I was again in that wonderful magic warm heaven of ours and when the time did come for him to well and truly deep fuck me I was so ready and waiting, I placed myself on all fours with my ass perched up high for his pleasure, I felt the heat of his big red known beginning to enter me, he telling me to wiggle my fucking ass from side to side to assist the passage.

When Phil fucked he really fucked and I was in for a real ten minute thrusting of steaming throbbing and pulsating cock inside me, he occasionally pausing with his cock deep embedded, letting me feel the throb of it. And when he cum he yelled out and grunted like an animal and he was there, we were both there for the complete and truly gratifying deep fuck.

And then for the perfect finish he had me suck his rain and spunk drenched heavy cock once again, when I tasted the love juice of each of us combined and then the so seep and sensual deep French kiss when we shared each other complete.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers