Fucking Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McCrow
McCrow
85 Followers

Owain probably could have used something of a resting period. There was approximately zero chance of that happening.

The two women bucking their shafts in and out of the man's stretched and wet asshole raced to see who could win first. There wasn't really a prize beyond personal satisfaction (well, more of it), they each knew they were likely to "win" at least a couple more times after this (and this was a low-end estimate), but they weren't the types of women to shy away from some stiff competition. And really, with all the stiff competition happening, everyone was a winner.

The woman pinned beneath Owain clutched his chest hard, mashing the two of them as tightly together as she could as she slammed her thick cock in to him, her whole body lurching and shuddering and moaning with every skin-slapping thrust inside of him. Sweat ran off the two of them in thick streams, either trapped between them and squelching noisily with each push, or soaking the carpet down around them. She pulled in a long whiff of that scent that had been slathered all over his body, perfume and sweat and cum.

Meanwhile, the woman's counterpart, kneeling just a few inches away, came up with a wicked and tawdry plan. That's the best kind of plan there is. As the draenei woman pictured it, she would rather enjoy fucking an ass while another cock spurted out hot cum everywhere, coating the hole and her own cock with juicy spunk. She motioned for one of the not-so-innocent bystanders to bring something over, a knotty and bump-studded black dildo. There hadn't been a specific plan of what the toy would end up being used for, maybe they would have gotten Owain to squat on the shaft while he serviced the lot of them, maybe one of the bystanders would have used it for entertainment while she waited for an open position (because honestly, a man can only take so many dicks at a time), who knew. This girl knew.

She dragged a wet tongue across the toy's shaft, the very model of a multitasker as she fucked, pumped, and lubed up a toy all at once. Her lips wrapped tight around the dildo, pushing it deep in to her throat, just enough to coat the marvelous bastard in spit. Then, without managing to conceal her wicked grin, she brought it down to her counterpart's body, stroking the dildo's head against the other woman's wrinkled, black asshole. Without a word or moment of warning, she thrust the dildo's thick head inside, spreading her friend's ass apart to the studded shaft.

The woman beneath gave out a startled cry, causing Owain to clench up on the pair of cocks pounding in to his ass. Even as stretched as he had been, Owain could feel every curve and vein and bulge of the beautiful blue women fucking in to him. He didn't miss a single bounce of the four plump balls slamming in to him with every thrust, swollen and heavy with cum, just waiting to unload in to him, enough to fill every inch of his insides with warm, sticky goo.

She really couldn't handle any more without going over the edge. The studded dildo had been pushed deep in to her, stretching out her ass and bumping up against her prostate -- her wet cock was clenched tightly in the slick asshole, mashed together with the other fat dick in there with her -- and the man she was pumping was moaning and panting like a whore, making no effort to hide how much he loved being fucked by big-cocked Amazons, begging for them to cum in his ass. She really couldn't turn down such a request from her favorite boytoy.

Owain was stirred out of his oversexed haze by an animalistic moan from just beneath him, the woman wrapped her arms tight around his chest and slammed her hips one last time in to his, holding them there as her cock let loose an enormous load directly in to his stretched ass. It took less than a second for his insides to run out of space, and for the hot cum to seep out around the shafts lodged inside of him, dripping down on to the floor in large gooey strands. There was another hot burst, and a few more after that, huge streams of warm she-cum.

As one woman gave a contented sigh and began to plant delicate kisses on Owain's head, the other one began to laugh somewhat maniacally. If Owain had the energy to do so, he might have been a bit scared. The woman kneeling with his legs resting on her shoulders renewed her thrusting, pumping up and down on the man's erection with each pounding in to his asshole. Her thick cock and balls were liberally coated with someone else's cum (an odd but delightful state of affairs), cum that squelched and spurted about as she fucked in to him, her pelvis slapping hard against his body with each deep thrust.

Suddenly, she pulled fully out of him, pushing her cum-drenched penis up against his and pumping the two of them together. It took both of her hands to wrap around the meaty wad of sex, she gripped the two of them tight and stroked hard, masturbating the two cocks in a heated frenzy. The woman bit down hard on her bottom lip and let out an orgasmic cry, spurting out thick, white cum across Owain's chest and face. The first glob actually shot out far enough to splash on one of the other women's faces, across the room, whose only response was a mildly annoyed eyebrow-quirk. Owain himself, on the other hand, ended up swallowing more than a little of it, while the rest soaked his front. The woman still beneath him spread her fingers out to rub the cum around his chest, purring in his ear. The saucy dom who had just drenched him with creamy goo had the courtesy to bend down and take his spunk-covered meat in to her pouty lips, sucking him off loudly and slurping down his orgasm. It was the least she could do, really.

Owain slid off the sweat-covered charmer beneath him, rolling down to the ground and panting for a much-needed rest. The ladies piled on around him, considerate enough not to smother him yet again, just inching in close enough to stroke him fondly, swooping in for deep kisses and the occasional subtle ass-grab. Clever girls.

"So," one of the women wrapped around him murmured in his ear, "think you can go again?"

Owain Even -- tired, spent, absurdly messy, and surrounded by seven horny women with wet dicks and no better plans than to fuck him full of cum for hours at a time -- replied with a cocky grin, determined to beat off his stiff competition. "Was that a challenge?"

McCrow
McCrow
85 Followers
12