Fucking Is for Lovers

Story Info
Two strangers get off together.
1.3k words
2.71
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell her to lie on the bed and get herself started.

She says she needs to smoke something first. Residue from a pipe she has nothing to put in. She smokes and her eyes start to glaze over, her face starts to sag a little. Then she sits there and slouches into a faint daydream.

I ask if she wants any music, any television, and I pull out my laptop and get it running.

She says she wants music. Something instrumental.

I put on Sigur Ros and she asks for Godspeed as she takes off her dress. She sits up on her knees and spreads her legs to show her twat, stretched tight, behind black underwear. I pause and look, and then I write a sentence.

Then another.

As she starts to tease her clit I see her underwear slowly darken with moisture and I tell her to slide them over, so I can see her pink inside and tease my cock. My pants start to tighten and I look at the glowing screen in front of me to keep my focus on writing and not coming.

I wanted to write with a visual stimulant. They’re easy to find if you know where to look or where to put an ad. For every twisted request in every classified section there’s a lonely perv waiting to answer. Put an ad out for someone to tickle your asshole with chopsticks while you pour milk over yourself and jerk off. See what happens. See how many replies you get saying they’re up for that and more.

See how many replies you get with no words, just pictures of crooked dicks and come-covered stomachs.

Put an ad out that you’re looking for two people: one to hold your wrists and the other to hold your ankles, and then say you want them to swing you with your erect member flopping back and forth, smacking against your hips with solid “thwap”s every time until you can’t hold it and you have to shoot your seed all over, ropes of cum shooting up and away and over you and them and the carpet and the cat.

You’ll get replies from people who want to fuck the cat.

I had put out an ad saying I wanted to watch a girl get herself off while I write from across the room. I said I might join in but there would be no fucking and there would be no money involved. Not the most graphic or enticing but I didn’t want a fucking slut or some chick ready to put things in her asshole. Hopefully I would get a slightly lonely girl who isn’t very sexual and is looking for something bold and daring that she can do for herself, something that would be her dark little secret. Something she could later, years later, when she’s around all her new friends and enjoying cheap red wine and sitting in a circle all slightly tipsy, she could mention that she got herself off while a man she didn’t know watched and wrote until he couldn’t take it anymore and had to feed himself to her.

And I got one reply.

We didn’t talk over the phone; it was all done via email and texting.

We set up a date, and time, and here we are.

There’s a woman whose name I don’t know, seven feet away from me, undressed and rubbing the glistening pearl that peeks out from between her lips. Her eyes are closed, hiding in a dirty, sexual affair that needs only her and her two fingers, now three inches deep inside her.

The screen starts to blur and multiply and my hand grips my twitching cock under my jeans, squeezing it and moving it along my thigh. It’s getting to be too much and I take off my belt, unbutton my pants and slide the zipper down releasing this spring-loaded erection.

When she opens her eyes she sees me standing in front of her. Without hesitation one hand reaches for a handful of dick and the other starts to vigorously slide east to west along her little bump of pleasure. My hands go behind her head and bring it down so she can start sucking and tonguing. She engulfs it gratefully and moans with thankful pleasure. Gags and muffled whimpers escape from the places where her lips aren’t sealed around me and a line of drool starts to stretch and drip down the corner of her mouth. Tears run black streaks down her cheeks every time her solemn, blue eyes water up.

I pull it out and stroke it, smack it on her lips and wanting tongue.

Give her a good hit on the cheek and then back in her mouth, making her squirm for a second.

She’s laying on her back now, legs apart and bent, not staying still, her left hand giving her the pleasure she knows best while I slowly move my hips to fuck her mouth. Her right hand on my thigh pushes back when I get too deep. Her mouth juts around building up spit until she has to swallow and pull me out to get the breath she’s needed for a while now. She sucks in air just as hard as she gives head and when she’s full she puts me back in, sucking it like it’s the only thing she’s ever wanted.

Her hips rise begging when I replace her fingers with mine. She licks between her fingers and smiles. This is when she looks at me, the stranger with his fingers inside her, standing over her, blocking the ceiling light and covering her with his bearing shadow. This is when she says something. And I tell her to say it again.

I want you to blow your load in my mouth.

I take my hand out and smear her juices along my cock. I spit down on her beating pussy and put my fingers back in. Three fingers. And I don’t go slowly. Her mouth opens for a scream but nothing comes out, eyes wide and surprised they focus on nothing but look at me intently. Her lips pucker together and she pouts.

I start jerking myself next to her face.

My hand violently coming at her I want to grab both her ears and fuck her face until I feel the back of her skull.

I want to coat her throat with my pre-cum and empty my sac over her face.

And at that thought I am unleashed, sending come across her mascara smeared face, another shot up into her hair, one in her mouth and she takes it, all of it, like a baby bird being fed.

She pushes what went in her mouth out and it slides down her chin. She smears my come across her tits and down between her thighs. She licks her lips and sighs, squeezes the tip of my cock for the few last drops and they drip onto her tongue and slide away. After a moment of catching our breath she sits up and asks for a towel. It’s with that question that any lustful or sexual vibe that was in the air is quickly extinguished and we’re back to being strangers rather than strangers that want to get off with each other.

I get a towel, and use it first then toss it to her. She wipes up what hasn’t already dried and lacquered and offers to take the towel home and wash it.

I say it’s fine, don’t worry about it.

My cock slowly goes back to being a penis, giving off faint jolts of a fading orgasm. I put my pants back on while she gets herself dressed and configured. After making sure she has everything she came with she stands up and shoulders her purse, tossing her head back to move the hair away. I ask if she enjoyed herself and she blushes with her head down. She doesn’t look at me when I walk her to the door and she doesn’t turn around or wave when she walks to her car.

She gets in and drives away.

When I come back to my room I see her black underwear, wet in the center, lying across my pillow.