Fucking Kinky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, you are," Madi demanded, slowing her pace and smirking down at him cruelly.

"Hey guys," Tony yelled across the room suddenly. "You need to take that shit off the couch so we can see you!"

"Huh?" came a confused holler, she wasn't sure from which twin.

"Get your asses over here!" Tony demanded.

"Okay?" Benji laughed as he came into view, crawling across the carpet towards them.

"Are you two gonna fuck or what?" Tony asked casually.

"We, umm, uh, I'm...." Joel stammered as he sat on the floor alongside Tony and Madison. "Are you two....?"

"Yes, Joel, we're having sex," Madison laughed, turning the camera on the blushing twin. "How do you feel about that?"

Joel was visibly embarassed, and he turned his eyes downward to avoid looking directly into the camera. "It's....sexy, I guess."

"Mmmhmm," Benji grinned, pushing into the shot and smirking at the camera.

"Hey dumbasses, make yourselves useful," Tony grinned, then moaned slightly as he brought Madison's body crashing down onto his hard cock. He was nowhere's near close, and she hadn't even moaned yet.

The twins cocked their eyebrows at him.

"Put on a show for us," Tony offered. "And find Matt!"

"I'm right here," came a soft whisper from the other side of the large den.

He crawled across the rug, coming to rest at the Tony's feet. He stared at his girlfriend's naked back, watching her gently rolling her hips, bringing soft purrs from both herself and Tony. Matt chuckled and reached a hand out to touch Madison's tattooed shoulder blade.

"Hey baby," she cooed.

"Hey," he frowned and brought his teeth down gently over her earlobe.

"You gonna get in on this?" she half-asked, half-begged.

"I certainly hope so," he grinned. He wrapped his long arms around her body, bringing a hand to rest gently over her pubic mound. He touched her softly, then slowly began to twirl a long finger over her sticky clit.

"Ohhhh Matt," she cooed in response, leaning forward and nearly crashing the camera into Tony's chest.

"Jesus woman!" Tony shrieked, snapping the small device out of her hand. "Be careful with that thing!"

The twins and Madison erupted into laughter, Tony getting their loud guffaws on video as he took over as cameraman.

"Fuck, Matt," Madison hissed when she recovered from her giggles. "Fuck my ass!"

Matt's finger paused, his actions ceasing as he considered her plea. He gently unwrapped his arms from her body, and began to push her slowly back down onto Tony.

"Stay like that," Matt groaned, working a finger slowly inside her tightest hole. "Fuck, Madi, it's tight."

"Mmm, Matty," she cooed.

Her body resisted his entry, but slowly, he was able to work a second finger inside of her. How he was going to be able to get his entire cock inside her, that he was unsure of. He didn't waste time in attempting this, however, removing his fingers and beginning to apply pressure within minutes.

"Oh god," Madison moaned and snapped her head to face the twins. The pair of men sat watching in shock as Madison mouth formed into a gigantic "O" and she let out a loud hiss of pain as Matt pushed further inside.

"You alright there, missy?" Benji laughed, laying on the floor alongside Tony and bringing his face inches away from Madison's.

"Fuck, it hurts," Madison groaned. "Slow down."

Matt obeyed this, slowing his movements to a halt and waiting for her body to adjust to his entry. For his part, Tony slowed his gentle movements inside her, focusing instead on the toy in his hands and trying to capture this moment for posterity.

"Fuck, Matt, fuck, it still hurts," she gasped, barely able to formulte the coherent thought.

"Do you want me to stop?" he groaned, not wanting to hurt her but not wanting the sensation to end.

"No, baby," she assured him. "Just rub me again."

Matt grinned at her suggestion, leaning forward to reach her clit. The position forced him further inside her, causing her to scream out.

Tony turned the camera toward Joel, who sat back from the group, watching the threesome occuring before his eyes with awe and confusion. "Dude," Tony grunted, trying to get Joel's attention. "Take the camera."

"Oh, okay," Joel nodded, leaning over his twin's reclined body and grabbing the camera from Tony's flailing hand.

"Tape this, fucker," Tony hissed, returning his hands to Madison's thighs and driving her hips upward slowly.

Joel turned the camera toward the mass of bodies, focusing first on his brother, who appeared to be licking gently at one of Madison's outstretched fingers.

"Benj?" he called, softly.

"Mmm?" was the only response from his twin.

"I'm afraid I'm not doing this right!"

"Fuckin Joel!" Benji hissed, taking Madison's hand into his own and turning towards his brother.

"Does that light need to be on?" Joel asked, grimacing.

"Dude, you don't even have the fucking thing recording," Benji hissed, hitting a button and pulling the camcorder out Joel's hands.

"Sorrrrrry," Joel whined.

"Lemme," Benji grinned, zooming in on Madison's scrunched expression of pain and pleasure.

"Fuckin.....oooooooooooooooh," Madison was moaning. Her voice mixed with Matt's grunts and Tony's soft moans, filling the den with sexual tension.

"Fuck....oh....fuck....yeah....jesus.....shit....my.....ugh," Matt rambled, plunging quickly into Madison and pushing her down onto Tony.

"Oh fuck, Matt," Tony hissed. "That...fuck...she's fuckin tight!"

"Oh god, Tony....Matthew....fuck," Madison screamed to the room, signaling that her orgasm was upon her.

Tony grunted and rolled his eyes back into his head, clearly joining her in sweet release. Benji caught it all on camera, focusing in on Matt, who had yet to join the pair.

"You about ready to roll there, buddy?" Benji teased, zooming in for a clear shot of Matt's face.

"Fuckin ay," Matt grinned and pulled out of Madison's battered ass. "Get this on there!"

His hand wrapped quickly around his hard length, pumping roughly. After a few strokes, he threw his head back, shooting onto Madison's waiting ass, a guttural noise escaping from his pursed lips.

"MONEY SHOT!" Benji cheered as he zoomed in on Matt's cock and its last few dripping offerings.

"Wow," Madison giggled, rolling off Tony and laying on the floor beside him. "That was fuckin amazing!"

"I'll say," Tony grinned, running a hand through her hair. "You're a fuckin whore, Madi! I love you!"

"Thanks, Tone," she laughed and turned toward Matt and the camera. "Thanks, baby!" she beamed.

"Happy Birthday, baby," Matt grinned, leaning down to kiss her gently on her slick lips.

"God that was hot," Benji grinned, now zooming the camera's perspective to his twin's crotch. "Joel must agree, cause he's got an amazing tent pitched in his Dickies, huh Joelly?"

Joel turned beat red. "Wha?"

"You, jackass!" Benji pointed, bringing Joel's face into view. "You pitched a tent! Look!"

Joel glanced at Benji questioningly, then down toward his lap. He already knew he was as hard as a rock, he simply didn't want to admit that fact. Let alone, admit it on camera.

"Joelly?" Benji grinned.

Joel cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, Benj?"

Benji shook his head, focusing the camera better. "I'm going to fuck you now!"

"No, Benj!" Joel practically shrieked.

Benji giggled. "Yes, Joelly! Wave hi to the people that are watching this, Joelly!"

"Hi," Joel frowned and ran a hand through his jet black hair.

"Joelly?" Benji chuckled.

"What Benj?" Joel groaned.

Benji smirked. "Take those stupid boxers off!"

"No, Benj!" Joel shrieked.

"Joelly?" Benji whined.

"WHAT?" Joel hissed, looking away from the focus of the camera.

"Don't make me come over there and take them off you, cause I will!" Benji demanded.

"Need some help over there?" Madison laughed, running a hand over Benji's strong shoulder. "Lemme take that from you."

"Thanks," Benji grinned, kissing her lips softly as he handed her the camcorder. "Get this on there, mmkay?"

"I promise," she winked.

"Joelly, I'm gonna pound your ass even harder for being such a bitch!" Benji taunted, grabbing the waistband of his twin's boxers and yanking it roughly southward.

Joel tried to pull away from Benji's grasp, but found himself relenting as the pressure in his groin increased thanks to Benji's slowly pumping fist.

"Mmm, Benj," Joel smirked. "Fuckin....Benj....fuck....faster."

"No, Joelly," Benji grinned, pulling his own hard-on from the confines of his boxers. "You want to last."

"No," Joel begged, rolling his head from side to side. "Faster!"

"No," Benji teased, reaching underneath Joel and forcing a finger quickly insider his brother's tight body.

"OH FUCK!" Joel shrieked and shot his load spontaneously.

"So much for lasting," Benji laughed, patting Joel on the shoulder. "Now get on all fours."

Joel complied with his brother's demand, rolling onto his hands and knees and staring over at his small, assembled audience across the room. "Are you taping this?" he asked shyly.

"Yes, dear," Madison giggled, waving at him from her spot between Tony and Matt on the couch. They were all still naked, enjoying their body's responses to the show that the twins were giving them.

"Alright," he whined, staring down at the carpet.

"That's a boy," Benji shouted, spanking Joel's ass roughly.

"Ouch!" Joel hissed.

"Sorry!" Benji giggled, placing a hand on Joel's shoulder blade and leaning in. "This might hurt more than that, though!"

Benji slowly pushed himself inside his brother's waiting ass, pausing when Joel let out a long hiss and clawed roughly at the rug. "You okay?" Benji inquired with concern.

"Fuck, Benj," Joel practically cried. "It fuckin...your....huge....fuck....it...hurts so bad."

"Do you want me to stop?" Benji asked, feeling his own eyes start to fill with tears.

"No!" Joel shouted. "Just....wait."

"Okay," Benji sniffled, wiping a tear from his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Oh god," Joel was moaning. "Oh fuck. Ouch. Fuck. Benj?"

"Yeah, Joelly?"

Joel's response was an incoherent jumble of words. "Just fuckin....oh fuck. It...can't...worse...yeah....just....fuckin do it!"

"You want me to push harder?" Benji questioned, truly horrified at the prospect of hurting his twin.

"YES!" Joel screamed. "FUCKIN DO IT, BENJAMIN!"

"FINE!" Benji screamed back and rammed his entire length into Joel, causing both men to fall forward screaming long strings of cuss words.

"Brotherly love," Tony giggled, reaching his hand into the camcorder's viewing field and pointing at the twins. "Aren't they so special?"

Madison and Matt erupted into laughter.

"So, baby?" Matt touched her thigh to take her attention off the fighting, and fucking, twins.

"Yeah, baby?" she cooed.

"Was this a good birthday afterall?" he smiled.

She nodded her head, licked her lips, and moaned "Mmmhmm" for emphasis. "The best, baby!"