Fucking Marco

Story Info
I discover I'm being watched while fucking my ex...
1k words
4.43
22.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbKann
BarbKann
521 Followers

I ran into my ex Marco recently. I wasn't seeing anyone at the time and was feeling horny, (and I knew he had nine inches of cock to play with), so I invited him over. I made it very clear that we were not getting back together, and this was just going to be some no-strings sex.

My backyard has a hill at the back that goes up about 10 or 12 feet. There are no fences at the back or the sides as my house sits further back than the two on either side. The neighbors can't see into my yard unless they walk to the back of their yards. On the hill are some trees and a Korean church, and the parking lot for it, accessed from the next street over.

It was late afternoon on a nice sunny day, so we went out back. I started kissing Marco and taking my clothes off at the same time. He was quite surprised to see me get naked outdoors. We never did anything outside back when we were together. He had no idea how much I had experienced since then. As we continued to kiss, I undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. Then I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. After a minute or two I told him to lay down, and I mounted him.

Marco was lying in the grass with his feet pointed toward the house. I was on top, riding his cock cowgirl style, facing the hill. We had been going at it for a few minutes when I happened to look up and see someone standing on the top of the hill between the trees, watching us. It looked like one of the monks from the church. He was only about twenty feet away from us, and it excited me. I started bouncing faster and harder on the cock below me. I stared back at the monk the entire time and smiled, even pinching my nipples for him.

I wanted to give my voyeur a real show, so I hopped off of Marco, turned around so my pussy was toward the monk and over Marco's face. I started sucking his cock as I lowered my pussy onto the mouth below me, sixty-nine style. In a few minutes Marco came in my mouth, but continued to lick and finger me as I bucked against his tongue. I spread my knees as far as I could, hoping my watcher could see everything. I looked back over my shoulder, locking eyes with the monk. At that moment I came, my juices flowing onto Marco's face, and I moaned like a whore. It was one of the few times I've ever had an orgasm while getting eaten out and it was a good one. I knew at that moment it was because I was being watched.

Of course Marco still had a hard on, so I sucked on it like I was nursing as I came down from my high. Once my orgasm subsided I sat up and got back on Marco's cock, cowgirl style, again facing the monk, but this time, once I had the cock in my pussy I leaned way back onto my outstretched arms and moved my feet out from under me. I put my feet up by Marco's shoulders, spreading myself as wide as possible while still supporting myself. I wanted my monk to see Marco's cock fully penetrating me as I slid myself up and down on it. I rode that cock for at least another ten minutes, spread wide open for my audience, and keeping my eyes on the monk the entire time. I don't know if he was turned on by my performance, but he never looked away. I started cumming again in no time, bouncing and grinding on that cock, and moaning nonstop.

Then I did something Marco had never done, I slid his cock out of my pussy and positioned it at my asshole. I slid all the way down until he was buried deep in my ass. Then I started sliding up and down again, bouncing on Marco's cock. I started cumming again, and even shouted "fuck my ass, fuck me in my ass"!

Marco said something about me being so vocal, something rare for me. I just ignored him, and kept fucking through my orgasm. Eventually Marco came again, inside my ass this time. I just collapsed on top of him and laid there. His cock popped out of me, followed by some of his semen, which I could feel oozing out. I hoped the monk saw it all.

We laid there for quite a while, until it started getting dark. I got up and turned on the patio light. I couldn't tell if the monk was still there without a flashlight, but I assumed he was. I knelt down and started sucking on Marco's cock again. I had him hard in no time. I decided to give him another surprise. I slid my lips down to his pubic hair, taking all of his nine inches into my mouth and throat. Marco started moaning and grabbed my head, then he started pumping into my face. I didn't know about deepthroating back when we were together, and had never tried it with him. It seemed he really liked it.

Marco fucked my mouth and throat for about ten minutes, until he finally came down my throat. Of course he was still hard. I bent down on all fours and told him to fuck me from behind. He started pounding into me really fast, something I really missed. I started cumming immediately. As I moaned I told him to stick it in my ass. He pulled out of my pussy and slid his cock easily into my asshole. Then he started pounding me fast again. I never had anyone fuck my asshole so fast and it felt so good. He did the jack rabbit thing for a good fifteen minutes. I was in Heaven, Marco's cock up my ass and my fingers rubbing my clit. I even squirted all over his balls while I was cumming.

I told Marco I wanted his cum in my mouth. A minute or two later he pulled out of my ass. I turned around and sucked on his cock until I felt his balls tense up, and he shot his load onto my tongue. I kept sucking until he was spent and swallowed it down.

Marco never knew anyone was watching.

BarbKann
BarbKann
521 Followers