Fucking Mondays

Story Info
A secretary can no long deal with his boss and makes her pay.
6.1k words
4.43
47.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Mondays. Joshua Bennett rolled over in his bed and slapped the ever-persistent alarm ringing on his nightstand. Another day of work. Scratch that, another day of being pushed around by her. Dragon Lady, Ice Queen, bitch, he could think up a thousand names to call her and it still wouldn't ease the fire in his chest whenever he thought of her.

Who was She? That would be his boss, Gabriela Casimiro, the bane of his very existence, the devil on earth that tormented him through his every workday and oftentimes on his weekends. This weekend, for example, he had made plans. A Saturday night out for drinks with the boys, a trip to the local BDSM club, maybe corresponding with that girl he'd met online a bit more, but of course she'd had other ideas. An adjusted report, twenty-five copies at ten pages each, and all due first thing Monday morning. The damn thing nearly ate up a whole day of his already short-lived weekend. He went to bed early Sunday night, exhausted from percentages, adjustments, quarterly profit margins, and net income barraging his consciousness and seemingly filling every spare moment of his Saturday and Sunday.

Muttering crossly under his breath, Joshua stepped into the shower and let the hot water pour over him. He'd be damned if she wasn't one of the hottest women he'd ever known personally, though. Dark seductive eyes, long and streaked brown hair, tall and slender. And the clothes she wore. Fuck, he never knew 'professional' could look so damn dirty. She had a way of making even the most boring of women's business suits become a curvaceously streamlined sexy and arousing outfit. Gabriela Casimiro knew she was gorgeous, too, and that just fueled her whole bitch personality even more, knowing she was the secret dirty desire of every man she encountered.

His morning wood throbbed as the thought of her, black skirt hugging that perfect ass hiked up and red heels in the air being plowed into her own desk, came unbidden to his mind. Joshua turned the water ice cold; he'd rather freeze his damn balls off before he stroked off to her in the shower like some prepubescent boy. He was in control of that; he was in charge, not her.

n

With a ding, the elevator doors slammed shut just before Joshua could get a hand in between them. "Fuck," he muttered under his breath. Glancing down at the watch on his wrist he cursed again: nine o'clock. It would take him at least another two minutes to get to the twelfth floor, which meant he was late. Not in the eyes of any sane rational being in the workforce, but in the eyes of that dark succubus he worked for, he was late. One hundred-twenty seconds late might as well have been two hours in her warped management mindset. Great, just absol-fucking-lutely perfect Josh, he thought. The week's going to begin with a 'why-are-you-late' diatribe from the Dragon Lady.

A few moments later the next elevator arrived, and it was only three minutes minute more before Joshua slid into his desk outside of Gabriela's office. He could hear her on the phone, speaking in that sickly sweet false tone that she saved for the people above her. Maybe he lucked out, maybe she didn't see him arrive after nine, too distracted by her call to pay him any mind.

But soon the sound of her heels clicking against the hardwood floor could be heard. "So nice of you to finally join us today Joshua," she said in that same sweet voice, dripping with sarcasm.

Of course she noticed, what didn't she notice? Joshua offered an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, you know how the elevators are on Monday mornings." But as soon as the words escaped his lips, he instantly regretted them.

She raised an eyebrow at him, "The elevators? That's your excuse?" The darkest parts of Joshua's mind took over him. Oh, how he'd love to wipe that smug fucking look off her face with a cane to her ass, or clamps on her tits. He'd make her scream out in pain, beg for more, make her love every agonizing second of it.

Joshua shifted in his seat to ease the sudden discomfort emanating from his dark-blue slacks. "I'm sorry Gab ... Miss Casimiro." Joshua pulled the reports from his leather attaché case, a stack of papers about four inches high. "Here's your report I was working on over the weekend and the twenty-five copies you needed." Which ate up more than half of my weekend, you goddamn cunt, Joshua added viciously in his mind.

One of the reports was snatched off the stack on the desk, with a pointed glare, and flipped through with cool, nonchalant eyes. "You did include the two percent price increase, didn't you?"

Two percent? Joshua looked up at her, certain she was just trying to rattle him, but the look that greeted him was dead serious, cold and angry. "Before I left on Friday you confirmed that it was one-and-a-half percent, Miss Casimiro.

"Didn't you check your voicemail? It was changed to two percent. Funny how I can never reach you on the weekends," she said, never wavering that fiery stare. You know why you can't reach me you stupid bitch, I don't answer your goddamn calls if I can fucking help it, he thought venomously.

Four years at Penn business school. One messy termination after six years of dedicated service at a top New York advertising agency. Now, two years later and he's working for this cunt, as an assistant no less. Took a 'demotion' just to rebuild his career from the nearly bottom up. Joshua lifted his phone and saw the voicemail left at ... twelve-fifteen last night? How the fuck was he supposed to fix that at that time? He was already asleep! Her dark eyes glared down at him, daring him to question it. "You're right, I did get the message. I'll have it fixed before the meeting today; I just have to head down to the fourth floor."

She let out an agitated sigh, making the blatant hatred flare hotter in Joshua's chest. It was amazing how one little push of air out through someone's lips can set off such a violent reaction in another. "Fine, bring me a coffee while you're at it, too. You know how I like it." I'd like it thrown scalding hot in your beautiful, arrogant face, he thought.

He started to gather a few things, hiding the irritation bubbling beneath the surface, before her voice stopped him, "Oh, and Joshua? You have forty minutes." Seeing the obvious distress in his eyes, a dangerous smile spread across her lips, "Oh, yes. I forgot to remind you, since you arrived late this morning. The meeting has been bumped up to 10, it was also in the voicemail." With a sharp turn, Gabriela walked back into her office, that ass taunting him. How can an ass that spankable, that perfectly taut and shaped, be attached to something so vexatious?

No judge who spent more than ten minutes with her would convict him if he just threw her headfirst out the twelfth story window, he sarcastically thought in his head as he rushed to adjust the report, ever wary of the clock, before remembering at the last moment about the Dragon Lady's nonfat mocha latte.

Five minutes after his 'deadline' Joshua returned to his desk, checking the computer for any missed emails. Gabriela's voice rang sharply in his ear, "My coffee's not going to walk itself over to my desk, Joshua!"

He repressed the growl in his throat, gripped the mouse a little tighter, and wished it was her throat in his clutch, his hips thrusting against her in conjoined hate and lust.

The coffee clenched hard in his hand, he brought it over to her desk, where she was somewhat distracted before noticing him approaching. Joshua saw her quickly escaping with a click of the right-corner 'X' from a website on her PC that he couldn't quite catch a full glimpse of.

Although if he had to guess ... but no, it couldn't be. Gabriela? On that site? His site that kept him deeply connected to his secretive BDSM lifestyle? Probably just imagining it, so aggravated from not being able to go to the sex club with the guys over the weekend on Saturday Single Male night that it was subconsciously appearing in his thoughts.

He needed to go to the club soon, however. Needing to get some submissive girl bound to a St. Andrew's cross, her ass feeling the wrath of his paddle. Release the tightly coiled tensions that working for one Gabriela Casimiro invariably brought maddeningly into his every workday existence.

After sipping her coffee, her carefully manicured hands flipped through the report. "You know Joshua, if you want to get anywhere in this business, time management is key." A smirk formed on those lips of the mouth he desperately wanted to see ball-gagged. "Those ten minutes can come out of your lunch."

He gritted his teeth to bite back the retort on the tip of his tongue. It was five, you cunt.

Gabriela once more sipped her coffee and raised a hand ever discreetly, signaling that he was dismissed for now, but not before she could get in one last jab. "The meeting is in ten minutes; maybe you should set an alarm on your phone."

Without even looking back, he could see that self-satisfied smirk on her face. It took every ounce of his willpower not to slam the door on his way out. Fucking hell, did he hate that woman.

Within those five minutes he had to spare before heading into the conference room, he organized his work for the day and gathered everything he would need for the meeting. Just then, his cellphone buzzed, a short text from his sister who was in town, wanting to know if he could do lunch. Joshua looked up at the closed office door and sighed.

It was simple. She would say no. But he had to ask. Joshua hadn't seen his sister in over two months, and this might be the only time he had with her during her stay. Gabriela stepped out of her office, confident with a cool regard of her surroundings, not quite fully arrogant but close enough that it made that fire swell inside of him.

"Miss Casimiro?" he called out confidently. He would not be intimidated by this tyrant.

She gazed down on him, lifting an eyebrow in unspoken response.

Any bravado he had built in that brief moment came crashing down with that callous look. How could he think for even one second that this Dragon Lady would even give him the time of day never mind a few minutes away from the office? "My sister just got into the city, for a few hours. After the meeting, would you mind if I took my lunch?"

Gabriela shook her head with a derisive laugh, "Joshua, you were late this morning, royally screwed up on an important report for today's meeting, and after all that you still took forever getting it corrected." As she listed off each item he could feel the inferno raging ever more fiercely in his chest. He despised her. She snapped once to get his attention and smirked, "What do you think?"

I think you're a fucking bitch who needs to get drilled into her desk by my cock, he thought. Joshua didn't reply, he simply grabbed what he needed for the meeting and stood. How he wished he could quit, leave this hell behind and find somewhere else, anywhere else. But after that whole backstabbing fiasco at his last job, he was lucky he ever got this position. Although nobody would consider his 'luck' in getting employment under the direction of Gabriela Casimiro very lucky at all. More like what-the-fuck-did-you-do-to-deserve-her sympathy for Joshua.

The conference room was filled with ten other senior members from the office and their secretaries, all women except himself. There was one blonde he'd never seen before. She was extremely cute, petite with noticeably impressive breasts underneath a nice black-with-white-pinstripes silk blouse. At least there was something visually alluring to divert his attention from Dragon Lady's conference presentation.

Just as expected, the meeting was dull, dragging out for nearly an hour-and-a-half. The only thing that kept him remotely interested in anything going on in the room was that blonde. Definitely a temp, otherwise he would have noticed her before. And she definitely noticed Joshua noticing. Throughout the meeting, she chewed on the end of her pen with those luscious red lips that offset her blonde locks. Hair that Joshua could imagine balled tightly in his hand - just as he could definitely think of something to occupy that pretty mouth with instead of a pen. Behind the closed door of the copy room with her kneeling in front of him, perhaps.

With the meeting finally over, Joshua snapped back out of his dirty workplace fantasy, gathering his papers and following the Dragon Lady out of the room. She kept in pace with him for a moment, hissing, "Keep your eyes to yourself in there. Do you really want to add sexual harassment to that shining resume you already have going for you?"

Before Joshua even had a moment to register what she was saying she picked up her speed, brushing past anyone who dared to get in her path. It really was a wonder his teeth weren't worn down to the gums with how much time he spent grinding them because of her.

Without even a chance to settle back in at his desk, Gabriela came back out of her office with a stack of papers. "I need you to review these." She slammed them on his desk along with a small slip of paper. "I also need you to pick up my dry cleaning."

If one looked closely enough, they would be able to see the vein on the side of Joshua's head pulsing. He didn't know how much more he could take of this. Picking up the slip his resolve teetered on the edge. "But Miss Casimiro, this is all the way across town! I couldn't possibly ..."

She turned back toward him sharply, her eyes blazing. "I'll tell you what you couldn't possibly do Joshua. You couldn't possibly be debating this with me. You couldn't possibly afford to upset me again today, because without my recommendation, you couldn't possibly find another job."

On the outside Joshua looked calm, just slightly agitated as he soaked in her barrage of angry words torpedoed at him. Inside, however, that fire was now an inferno of unimaginable fury, his hatred blazing, burning every little part of 'Gabriela Casimiro' to cinders. He'd never wanted to strike a woman so badly in his life outside of a BDSM encounter.

She leaned over the desk, nearly face-to-face with him. "Just do it."

What was this? A fucking Nike commercial! You fucking whore. Before he could do or say anything he would regret later, Joshua grabbed the slip and left the office. As he hit street level, the crisp fall air hit his cheeks, a soothing balm on both his burning skin and even more enflamed emotions.

In the cab ride over to the dry cleaners, he turned on his phone and looked at his online profile. The girl he'd been flirting with for the past couple weeks, UntamedLioness was her online name, had sent him another message. There were no face shots of her, just that damn delectable body. A body he needed tonight if he ever did. He needed stress relief badly, he needed to bind someone up, rope them tightly to his bedposts, and fuck them senseless under his control.

His profile, HellFireFury, didn't have any either photos of his face, either. He couldn't risk that kind of potential exposure, always fearing that somehow he would wind up being 'outed' as a fetish-loving kinkster by someone at work; although they technically would be exposing themselves for having an account as well. Nonetheless, he'd have a lot of explaining to do, before likely getting unceremoniously fired for potential embarrassment to the agency.

Shifting his thoughts back to the matter at immediate hand, without playing coy any longer, he sent a message asking to see her tonight, meet in person for the first time. Maybe at a bar, like Paddywhack's down the street, or anyplace public so she'd feel 'safe' face-to-face. At least until he charmed her back to his place to experience his collection of BDSM toys and instruments of painful pleasure.

No quick response, however. Maybe he was being too aggressive right now, asking to get together with the overt intention clear that he wanted to fuck her in a multitude of kinky BDSM ways. But he was impatient and impetuous when it came to the game of flirting. He had given this longer than he usually would. Weeks of sexual innuendo-trading without getting together was not his typical modus operandi. He knew what he liked, what he wanted, and didn't like to drag out the inevitable: him, the girl, together having an enjoyable BDSM encounter. But this one, this girl ... he sensed a certain something ... an unbridled spark of sexual assuredness in this UntamedLioness that he didn't mind working overtime for. He wanted to break her, crack his whip - literally - and tame her.

n

He wouldn't be back for nearly two hours. Gabriela sent Joshua away not just to pick up that dry cleaning, for she could have done that tomorrow after work just as easily herself. No, she needed some 'alone' time away from him, still seething over his blatant lusty stares at that fucking big-titted blonde bimbo this morning. Gabriela certainly thought Joshua was attractive, and always caught herself glancing at his tightly muscled ass anytime he left her office. But he could infuriate her like nobody else, his subtle shows of defiance to irritate her a common occurrence. He certainly didn't know his place in the corporate food chain.

She was making a six-figure income, had a magnificent uptown penthouse apartment, could have her pick of any number of good-looking, successful men with little effort to be her at-the-moment boytoy, a seductive craft she honed to perfection in high school. That is, until Mr. Joseph Severino, her English teacher, then later dominant, broke her and took her as his for those incredible eight months before she headed off to Princeton. And yet, when she masturbated at night, it wasn't Joseph that brought her to orgasm. Instead, she found herself imagining Joshua as the one throwing her down, hands rough upon her, deep voice harsh in her ear as he brought her to orgasm. Like right now.

The office was nearly empty, a few stragglers in their cubicles way across the floor working after hours. It was a perfectly quiet moment for Gabriela to close her office door, take out her bullet vibe in the upper drawer of her mahogany desk, and ... Joshua. She slipped into her leather chair, one last glance out into the cubicle farm, no one nearby. Turning on her tiny vibrator, she slipped it down between her thighs, under her skirt, and moved her black panties aside, running it slowly against her clit. Gabriela moaned softly, oh how she needed this. Seeing him so annoyed this morning made her cunt drip, just thinking about what must be going on in his head.

With the way she treated him she would bet every last dollar she had that he imagined hate-fucking her. Gripping her hips and ramming into her without ceremony. A hand in her hair and one on her waist, both equally unforgiving in their treatment, every ounce of hatred being poured into their coupling.

Gabriella let out a soft whimper and turned up the setting on her bullet, he'd likely choke her, press down on her throat until she turned deep red, close to passing out. Her pussy gushed, imagining her secretary's body hovering over her, in total control of her. Fuck me, Joshua! Fuck me hard!

Joshua may be exasperating, but goddamn if he wasn't a great fantasy fuck. Imagining that forced calm demeanor broken, all control shifted as he lost himself in her - and she in him - she found herself on the edge. Gabriella tried to prolong it, make that sweet ecstasy last, but she was too far gone and she quickly plummeted, descending hard into an orgasm shuddering throughout her entire body. Gabriela exhaled a satisfied sigh, the release so exhilarating. She simply sat there, slumped in her chair, skirt hiked up, used pussy soaking her panties and bullet still in hand, not moving. She was lost in thought ... a naughty thought. Why not, Gabriela? She bit her lip seductively, snapped out of her sexual daze, and logged into her account.

12