Fucking Mr. Richardson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it, Daddy! It feels so good," I said.

Suddenly, I could feel his huge cock start to enter my pussy. I couldn't believe he had gotten it in—my pussy had been tight when he shoved one finger into it! I could feel how tight my pussy was around his humongous dick.

"You...are so... tight!" he yelled, thrusting his cock further into my cunt. I had no idea if my pussy would be able to take any more of him; I could feel it stretching as he thrust it in.

"Oh my god, Daddy!" I yelled. "Your cock! I don't know if it's going to fit!" But he didn't listen. He thrust his cock into my pussy even further. I moaned with pleasure and I could feel my pussy clench.

From there, he began to thrust his dick further and further into my pussy until I thought I couldn't bear any more. I felt so extraordinarily full.

With each pump, he forced his cock further and further into my tight pussy. He grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back. There was no protesting.

"Fuuuck," he muttered in between groans.

SMACK! He had let go of my arms and delivered a swift, stinging blow to my ass.

"Ow, Daddy! Shit!" I cried.

SMACK! Another spanking, more painful than the last.

"Take it like a good little girl. Take my fat cock in your tight pussy like a good girl," he commanded.

"Yes, Daddy!" I wailed. "I'll be a good girl!" I promised, biting my lower lip.

"Do you like my dick filling you up?" he asked with labored breath.

"Oh my god, yes! I love it! Thank you, Daddy!" I yelled.

"Get up!" He demanded. I turned around on the bed as he lay down, his head on a pillow. "Come sit on my lap. Sit on my cock. Now," he growled.

I straddled him, holding onto the headboard for support. Slowly, I lowered my pussy onto his cock. I could feel it stretching again, so tight and no match for his huge dick.

"Like this, Daddy?" I asked as I forced my pussy even further onto his cock.

"Yes, fuck, just like that, baby," he grunted. I began to pump up and down on his cock which felt heavenly. Again, I felt so full. My tits bounced up and down as I fucked him, and he was clearly appreciative. He reached up and massaged my tits with his hands as he let out intense groans.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I screamed.

"You like this, you little slut? You like it when I fuck you like this?" he asked as he grabbed my ass.

"It feels so fucking good!" I yelled as I lowered my tight pussy even further, his cock completely filling me up. I bounced up and down harder, my cunt meeting his pelvis with a thunderous clap.

"I'm going to come!" he screamed. "I'm going to fill your pussy!"

"Come right in my tight pussy!" I yelled, ready to come myself. He began to thrust his hips wildly, fucking me even harder and deeper. I felt the now familiar rush of tingling and euphoria of an orgasm coming on. He fucked me harder, and my legs started to tremble uncontrollably as my pussy muscles clenched tight around his cock. I was coming!

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he yelled, and I felt a wave of hot liquid inside my cunt. He let out a completely contented smile and I almost went limp. I rolled off of his cock and next to him on the bed.

We were both breathing heavily. He extended his arm around me and pulled me close.

"What a good girl," he gushed. "I've never fucked a girl like you before, Emily...I've never been so hard."

"And you were my first," I reminded him. "That was incredible. So much more than I thought it would ever be. You felt so good inside me..." I cooed.

We cuddled for a time after that, with him grabbing my ass and massaging my tits. All of the sudden, I realized it was nearing 3 o'clock.

"I should go shower off," I said, slowly sitting up. "Everyone will be home soon."

"Oh shit," he uttered. "Me too."

We dressed and then both made our way back up to the house, with him behind me undoubtedly looking at my ass.

I showered quickly and dressed myself in more respectable clothes. Within 30 minutes, Lacy and her mom returned with tons of shopping bags.

"Hey, Emily! What did you get up to today?" Lacy's mother asked me.

"I just... I kind of hung around the house, watched some TV and did some swimming," I said hurriedly.

"That sounds nice!" she replied, walking up the stairs.

"It really was," I whispered.

12
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gaýyyyyyyy

Gayyyyy

CanadianMCanadianMover 9 years ago

Great story... Had a "Daddy" relationship with a younger woman and it is nice to read your perspective to one... Thank you.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
wonderful

Is this going to be your only story. Unlike your Virginity, you can write something else for your building audience, can you. Waiting to read you again.

WalkonWalkonover 10 years ago
Wow! So hot!

Incredible story, based on real events perhaps? Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SWEET!

my fave writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are the best..great build ups and confident older men and confident younger teens. as all stories go there is always room fro improvment, but thats the readers opinion-of course, and because we all have different sexual views. i would have wanted her to have had other lovers, but that greg was by far the most hung. also if she came out to the pool in a the bikini and a pair of high heels it would have really spiced up the tone--thats the Shoguy style. as a 21 year old female, we grls like the long-build-up and the sexy look....you are a real good writer and in a class with Shoguy..maybe read her stories to get what i mean...

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hadley's Cherry Teenage gymnast offers her virginity to her Dad's boss.in First Time
More Stories