Fucking Mrs. Ava Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to turn the church lady into a cock slut.
2.9k words
4.57
199.7k
108

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joesph awaited his sons arrival, grabbing the beer bottle as he continued thrusting his cock deep into Ava.

She was yelling at him to give her more, to fuck her harder. He looked at the bottle and saw that it was still half full. He debated on drinking it to use the bottle or keeping it full. "Fuck me harder, asshole! Give me that fucking cock like a real man!" She made up his mind. He smiled as he smacked her ass good and hard leaving a nice red print. He then spit on her asshole, watching the thick glob slide down her crack and coat her brown puckered hole.

He began pushing against it with his thumb, watching his spit disappear into her ass. She begged for more so he brought the mouth of the bottle down to her ass and began pushing it in while his cock remained still in her pussy. Ava didn't know what he was putting into her ass, only that it was hard and cold. She pushed back against him, urging the bottle to go deeper. That caused the liquid to splash around and spill from the bottle into her asshole. He began pushing it in until it was at the widest part of the bottle and no longer able to fit inside of her. He then began thrusting his cock and the beer poured from the bottle and into her asshole. He watched as he began thrusting the bottle as well, some of the liquid dripping from her ass and coating his cock.

"My turn."

Joseph turned his head to see his son standing there, completely naked and his cock hard as a rock. He told Joey to sit in the chair, soon he would have his turn. Joseph then pulled his cock out of Ava's cunt, pushing her head down onto the bed. He tilted the beer up and emptied all of its contents into her ass. Very slowly he pulled the bottle out and watched as her gaping hole tried to retract to its normal size as the golden liquid seeped from it, running in rivulets down her already dripping pussy.

Finally, Joesph told Joey to come over and to get on his knees between Ava's legs and tilt his head back with his mouth open. He then grabbed Ava's hair and pulled her up slowly, watching as the beer began to pour from her ass and into his son's mouth. When the last bit was out he then ordered Joey to stand. Joseph grabbed Ava and shoved his cock deep into her wet and now sticky asshole. She cried out and he reached down and grabbed her legs, picking her up, her back pressed against his chest, and opening her pussy up for Joey.

Joey stood in front, Ava grabbing his head and kissing him hard as he slid his cock into her pussy. She cried out as both men stuffed her tight holes, fucking her simultaneously. She was stretched to the max, orgasms ripping through her body and making her scream Spanish profanities at them. Joseph hadn't fucked anyone this hard in a very, very long time and the friction from his son's cock rubbing against him sent him over the edge. His cock erupted sending jet after jet of hot spunk into Ava's tight asshole. He slowly pulled his cock out and watched as Joey continued pumping into her and strings of cum dripped from her asshole.

Joey moved Ava to the bed, laying her down on her back and keeping her legs wrapped around his waist. He pumped his cock into her deep and hard, his head low so he could watch as her slick pussy gripped him. He lost track of his father, his only focus on Ava's smooth and very wet pussy.

Joseph dressed and walked back home, his balls empty of the seed his wife had kept there for so long. He didn't want to talk to her so he walked into his office and locked the door behind him.

Joey only lasted a few more minutes, drilling Ava with his long cock. His balls smacked heavily over her spent asshole, his father's cum coating them with each slap. He growled low and deep as he exploded and began filling Ava's cunt with his seed.

She was exhausted, desperately in need of sleep. She watched as Joey got dressed, pleading with her to let him stay. "Your mom will be looking for you, you should go home."

"I don't give a shit!" He exclaimed, eager to spend more time with this beautiful woman. He had his first pussy and wanted more.

Kissing him softly, she urged him along, remaining on the bed the entire time. She needed to sleep.

***

Joey walked across the yard and up his front porch. He wasn't sure how to feel right now but knew he didn't want to listen to his mom bitching at him. He groaned as he turned the knob and pushed the door open, his mom's voice resonating through the hallway, "Joey, is that you?! Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you. I hope you know that you are grounded, young man! You will not be mowing anyone's yard this summer and will be in church every day!"

He groaned. His mom was driving him insane and he wanted to go to his room but she wouldn't let him walk past her. He kept looking around the house at different things while she stared him down, her nose sniffing the air like a hound dog. She couldn't think of what to say, anger filled her veins alongside something else. She was becoming aroused... the scent of sex filled her nostrils and she felt her heart skip a beat. She sent him to his room, her own sex clenching in desperation for something to fill it.

She turned and walked out of the house, her long church dress blowing in the wind as she crossed the yard and headed over to her whore neighbor's house. She was determined to stop Ava from destroying her young boy's life.

***

There was a knock on the door and Ava groaned. She didn't want to move. The knock was loud, very loud and she knew it would be Sue. The bitch just couldn't leave her alone. Fine. She wanted to keep playing games then Ava was going to show her what she was missing. Ava crawled out of bed, cum drying to her pussy lips and down her thighs. She felt some fresh seed begin dripping from her pussy as she walked down the stairs, still naked and not giving a shit.

"Sue... what a pleasant surprise!" Ava said as she stood in front of Sue stark naked. Her nipples were hard and her pussy began to tingle knowing she was about to fuck up Sue's prudish mind.

"I would hardly say this is pleasant! Please tell me that Joey didn't just come from your house!" She couldn't stop staring at Ava's body. The woman was gorgeous. Her large tits begged to be kissed and Sue could see her pussy was wet. Her hairless lips glistened in the setting sunlight.

"Oh hell, Sue. Stop playing stupid." Ava reached out and grabbed Sue by the hair, yanking her head and pulling her inside. She closed the door and began pushing Sue up the stairs all while Sue fought back, struggling to get free. She slipped and fell, landing a few steps above Ava.

Ava couldn't help but smile as she looked down at Sue. The prim and proper church lady was in a crumpled heap on her staircase, sweat rolling down her flushed face from the light struggle she put up. She could tell Sue was angry but saw something else there. Sue was slightly aroused and that set Ava's cunt on fire. She knelt over Sue and began crawling up her body, lifting her long dress as she slid up. Sue didn't stop her, her breath coming in short and ragged gasps now.

Ava had her hands on Sue breasts, her nipples hard under the soft material. Ava leaned in and began kissing Sue, "stop fighting it, you stupid bitch!" Her lips pressed on Sue's and her tongue slid into her mouth. Sue moaned, unsure of what to do, no, what she wanted. She wanted Ava off of her, this was wrong and she would go to Hell for it. She pushed Ava and ended up grabbing her naked tits.

Ava finally had enough of the fake struggle, she pulled away from Sue's mouth and slid further up. placing her cunt just over Sue's face.

"What are you doing?! Stop this, now!!" Sue yelled.

Ava didn't bother with a reply, she simply lowered her pussy down onto Sue's open mouth. Ava could feel the cum dripping from her pussy and ass and shuddered as she began making Sue lick it from her. She ground her pussy over Sue's lips and waited, her hand tangled in the blonde hair on top of Sue's head. Within seconds, Sue began slurping and licking at Ava's cunt, her tongue sliding around the swollen folds of Ava's pussy and dipping into her fuckhole.

Sue slid her tongue around Ava's cunt and could taste the cum that was leaking from it. She was sure it was from her son and she began sucking greedily. She wanted every last drop of thick cream out of Ava's pussy and into her own mouth. She wrapped her lips around Ava and sucked, sticking her tongue into Ava's pussy and scooping globs of thick, white sperm out. Ava was moaning, grinding her hips and rubbing her wet pussy over Sue's face. Sue didn't care anymore, her own orgasm right on the edge.

Ava shuddered as the first orgasm coursed through her body. For a church woman who pretended to detest sex, she sure as hell knew how to suck a pussy! When the tremors subsided, she lifted herself off of Sue's face. Sue tried grabbing Ava's thighs to keep her there, she was greedy and wanted more. Ava simply shushed her and spun around, awkwardly, on the staircase and lowered herself back down. This time Sue's tongue went to Ava's dripping ass.

Sue wasn't sure if that was Joey's cum leaking from Ava's ass but she knew she wanted more. She slid her tongue into Ava's puckered hole and began slurping and sucking. Ava leaned forward and slid Sue's dress up, revealing her white cotton panties. She slipped her hand over the material and found it to be soaked with Sue's juices. She rolled them down Sue's legs, leaving them around her knees. She smiled when she saw that Sue was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Absolutely hairless.

Ava leaned forward and slid her tongue between Sue's swollen pussy lips, flicking her hard clit before wrapping her lips around it and sucking. Sue was an animal, bucking her hips and thrusting her pussy into Ava's mouth as she slurped and licked Ava's puckered asshole, unbeknown to her that she was sucking her husband's cum out of Ava's asshole.

After each woman had several orgasms, Ava picked herself up off of Sue and turned to look at the woman. She was flushed and excited and Ava could tell Sue wanted more. Ava decided she was going to give the church lady a good, hard fucking as she thought about her huge black dildo awaiting them in the bedroom. Ava climbed over Sue and began walking up the rest of the stairs, ordering Sue to follow her.

***

Sue knew it was wrong, she knew she needed to leave now, go home and gather her family so they could go to church and pray for forgiveness. She hoped their sins were minor enough and if they did enough repenting then she could go back to her proper life. She stood, on weak legs, and smoothed out her crumpled dress, pulling her cotton panties back into place.

"Ava, you are a whore and I can't believe you did that to me! You leave my family alone, I will pray for your soul. Stay away from my son, do you hear me?!"

Sue shouted up the stairs to Ava, unable to see what she was doing. She came, hard, and she knew she shouldn't have done any of that with this whore of a woman. It was time to leave. She turned back and began descending the stairs. Just as she reached the bottom step, she felt Ava's hand grab a fistful of hair and begin yanking her back. She was being pulled back up the stairs and into Ava's room. Sue struggled to get free again, although not with much fight.

Ava pushed her against the large bed, forcing the back of Sue's legs to push against the large mattress. Ava then leaned forward and kissed her, her tongue pushing into her mouth so Sue could taste her own pussy. "You bitch! You think you are so good and so Holy... did you enjoy eating my pussy? How did the cum taste? You sure sucked enough out!"

"You made me sin! I didn't want to do any of that, I don't even want to be here!"

Ava slipped her hand between Sue's legs again, her fingers pulling the cotton panties to the side and slipping in the slick juices running from Sue's cunt. She was hot and Ava could feel her pussy clenching as if awaiting for a fat cock.

"I hope you enjoyed it, you nasty little church slut. I think I may have fun with this. I am sick of you treating me like a horrible person when this whole time your pussy has been on fire. I know you want to be fucked. I feel sorry for your husband... his cock is so large and was absolutely amazing as it stretched my asshole and fucked me hard. That's right, you sucked your own husband's cum from my ass. Did it taste good?" Ava whispered into Sue's ear as she held her head back by her hair.

Sue shuddered. "No..." She whispered back. She didn't want to believe that Joseph had been over here, that he fucked the whore along with her own son. Ava spun Sue around and pushed her face down onto the bed. She pulled the dress up to reveal Sue's panties once more and quickly yanked those down. Grabbing the huge black dildo off of her nightstand, she began rubbing it up and down Sue's slick pussy.

Without any warning, she pushed the fat head into Sue's cunt, stretching her tight hole. Sue cried out, her screams getting louder as Ava shoved the cock in deeper. Sue was grabbing the comforter, twisting it in fists as she felt the cock getting shoved deeper and deeper into her cunt. Ava was having no mercy on her, pushing the full 10 inches of the thick black cock into Sue's pussy until the rubber balls were pushed against Sue's clit.

"Oh God!! Yessss... yes! Fuck me harder, you whore! Push that fucking cock into my pussy and fuck me harder!"

Ava smiled, she was turning the church lady into a filthy whore! She began thrusting the cock in and out, pulling so only the head was in, teasing Sue and making her arch her back and push against it in hopes that it would go back in. Ava was slamming the cock in, harder and faster and Sue's screams grew more vulgar.

"Fuck me... oh yes... fuck this pussy until it hurts!! You nasty bitch, lick my asshole! I want your tongue deep in my filthy asshole as you fuck my pussy with that huge cock!!

Ava obliged, leaning over and tonguing Sue's puckered hole while sliding her arm under Sue's belly and reaching between her legs to slide the cock in and out of her cunt. Sue was trembling, orgasm after orgasm tearing through her. She was dripping cunt juice onto Ava's floor and Ava still continued the brutal assault on Sue's cunt.

Sue finally collapsed onto the bed, begging Ava to stop. She lost track of how many times she came and needed a break. Her pussy was sore and throbbing. Ava left the cock shoved into Sue's pussy and bent down to pull her panties back up. Sue felt the balls on the cock rubbing against her clit and was confused as to why Ava didn't remove the cock.

When the panties were all of the way up, Ava grabbed Sue's hair and pulled her back up so was standing, her back against Ava's naked tits. "Go home. Go home and suck Joseph's huge fucking cock until he fills your mouth with his hot cum."

"I... I can't. It is dirty and vile and God would be so angry!" Sue whispered, her body exhausted and spent.

"Oh hell... I still haven't taught you shit, have I?"

Ava pulled Sue over to the bench in front of her vanity and pushed Sue into it. The cock pushed into her even deeper, bruising her cervix as she was forced to sit on it. Ava then walked over to a drawer and pulled out two silk ties, walking back to Sue. She pulled Sue's arms down and began tying her wrists to the back legs of the bench. It was time to bring the guys back over and show Sue how much pleasure her most carnal sin could be.

*****

Going through ideas for part 4. Please note that Sue is not being raped... I didn't want to put this under non-consensual because she wanted this to happen, deep down she was turned on and wanted something to happen. She is in for more than she bargains for! Thank you so much for the support, emails and wonderful opinions and I hope this part lives up to your expectations!!