Fucking My Favorite Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy struggles with guilt while remembering pleasure.
2.9k words
68.7k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those few hours that my cousin, Chad, and I spent together were like a sensual dream that I dreaded waking up from. It was all we could do to tear ourselves away from each other, but reality beckoned.

I had a family to get home to, and his parents, my aunt and uncle, were due home any time. We made every second count, exploring each other's bodies and pushing the limits of our endurance. If we could have made time stand still for everyone but us, we would have stayed in that room forever. But, since time was not under our control, we made each precious minute last as long as we could.

Finally I dressed and drove home, unable to fathom what had just taken place. The only evidence of our encounter was my sopping wet pussy and the belly full of Chad's cum I had eagerly swallowed. My legs were still shaky from the exertion, but much to my relief, my husband's car was not parked in front of the house when I arrived home.

The house was dark, so I quickly turned on a lamp, pulled out the book I had been reading, opened it, leaving it on the coffee table. I undressed, threw my clothes in the hamper in the basement, and hurriedly showered, hoping to wash away any obvious signs of my evening activities. Slipping on my robe and slippers, I made my way back into the living room, where I curled up on the couch and grabbed my novel.

The words on the page blurred before my eyes. I read the same sentence over and over, but the book was just a pretense. An avid reader, my family would easily believe I had spent the last few hours enjoying my freedom with a good murder mystery novel.

About ten minutes after I settled in, my family burst through the door, laughing and boisterous after their trip to the exhibition game. My spouse of twelve years, Bill, followed behind, rolling his eyes.

"I tell you what, if I ever decide to do that again, shoot me." he joked. "I swear these kids are so hopped up on candy that I doubt they'll ever get to sleep tonight."

Hanging his coat on the coat rack, Bill seemed glad to be in for the evening. All three kids were talking at once, trying to explain the event; who scored what and where they sat and who ate more hot dogs than who. Finally, Bill directed the crew upstairs to their rooms, ready for some peace and quiet.

"It's after eleven o'clock, guys!" he shouted up the stairs. "Let's settle down up there and get ready for bed."

Sighing, Bill sat down beside me and patted my knee.

"How was your night, Lissa?" using the name only he called me.

Immediately I felt a pang of guilt rise up inside me. I looked down, avoiding his eyes, and tried to look interested in the book I was reading.

"Great. Just did some reading and took a nap. Sounds like you all had a great time, though."

Bill, always sensitive to my moods, touched my hand.

"Everything okay, hon?"

Realizing I would have to learn to live with my decision without making my guilt obvious, I lifted my chin and looked at my husband.

I sighed and remarked, "I'm fine, I guess I just missed you tonight."

Bill nodded. "I missed you, too. It just didn't seem right being there without you."

"I know we all need some to ourselves now and then. With that rowdy crew you had to oversee, maybe I got the best end of the deal." I said, trying to keep my tone normal.

Bill chuckled. "They're not going to be young forever, so we have to enjoy them while we can. But I tell you what, hon: Let's plan on making some time for ourselves soon. Like dinner or something. I'll have Mom watch the kids and maybe we'll catch a movie. We haven't done that lately."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and fought the tears that filled my eyes. "That sounds great." I managed.

Here my husband was planning ways to make time for me after I had just spent the last few hours screwing my own cousin. I felt two inches tall. I forced myself to stop thinking, trying to push the guilt to the back of my mind.

I mustered a smile, and kissed Bill lightly on the cheek. The thought popped into my head that these same lips that were kissing my husband had been slurping Chad's meat like a sex starved slut.....could they still have traces of his cum on them?

"Stop it!" I told myself in my mind. "You've got to get a grip!"

I had assured Chad that I could handle this, but now with Bill right beside me, I wasn't so sure. To make it worse, Bill was being so damn sweet that the whole thing seemed totally unfair to him.

Considering the matter of an evening out settled, Bill reached for the remote and flicked on the evening news. I decided the best way to handle the whole situation was to turn in for the night. I could hear the kids upstairs jumping around and giggling. Since they were in no hurry to go to sleep, I knew I was off the hook: Bill would never approach me for sex as long as the kids were up and about.

"I think that nap earlier just made me even more tired, Bill." I lied. "I'm going to go ahead and turn in."

Bill didn't even look up from the television. "Okay, hon. 'Night."

I got in bed, covered myself up and stared at the ceiling. I now knew that things weren't going to be as easy as I thought. How could I continue being with Chad if I felt like this later on? I had a lot of thinking to do. It didn't seem like sleep was going to come, so I knew I had all night to ponder my next move.

The next morning I felt a little better, despite the little over three hours of sleep I managed to get. In fact, what took place in Chad's room almost seemed like one of my fantasies....something wild and sinful that never really happened. I decided that I was over the worst of the guilt...and that if I could pretend it never happened, I'd be okay.

That's how I coped for the first several days. I didn't call Aunt Jan or try to contact Chad, nor did he try to reach me. I busied myself with the kids' activities, chauffeuring them from one activity to the next. A couple of times Bill asked if I'd like him to pick one of them up or take them to give me a break, but I thanked him and declined his offer. The busier I kept myself, the less I had to think.

When a week had passed, Bill's mom, Sandy, phoned and asked if she could keep the kids overnight. Her church was having a carnival to raise money for missions the next day, and wanted to take them with her. Bill seemed more than eager to drop them off. With a glint in his eye, he suggested I "dress up" because he thought it was high time we had a real date night.

I agreed, thinking this was just what I needed to prevent me from thinking about Chad. So, a bit later, Bill left with the kids to make the five mile trip to Sandy's. Meanwhile, I started a hot bath and went to pick out my clothes.

I had just laid out my outfit on the bed when the phone rang. Wanting to make sure the bathtub didn't overflow, I hurriedly turned the bath water down to a trickle, and rushed across the bedroom to pick up the phone. I heard the answering machine kick on in the living room, but I grabbed the cordless, interrupting the greeting.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly, having almost tripped on the throw rug in front of the phone stand.

"Missy? Are you alone?" Chad's voice sounded like it was coming from inside of a deep well. The reception was poor, but I knew it was him by his inquiry. It must have been a cel phone or a pay phone he was calling from. Glancing at the caller i.d. on the phone, I realized I guessed correctly. "Cellular call" was the title on the screen.

"Yes, I'm alone." I affirmed, making my way to the bathroom. "But I won't be for long. Bill shouldn't be only be gone a few minutes and I've got to be getting ready."

"Oh." Chad said, sounding deflated. "So are you regretting what we did?"

I sighed, knowing how I felt, but not wanting to hurt Chad after the beautiful evening we shared. I loved every minute of our time together, but it was our time apart that made me feel so full of remorse.

"I honestly don't know how I feel right now. And I don't think I can get into talking about us just yet. Like I said, Bill is only going to be gone a short while and I have a lot to do."

I went inside the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I kept the bath water on so that if Bill did come home, my conversation would be muffled by the sound of the water filling up the tub.

Chad grew silent. "Missy, I don't regret what happened between us. I've never been with anyone who makes me feel the way you do. Like I told you, I love you. Having your body was just icing on the cake. Nice, sweet, velvety icing, but icing."

I stood, leaning against the bathroom wall, listening.

Chad continued on. "Can you honestly tell me that you've ever felt that much passion with anyone else? Do you feel that kind of heat when Bill touches you?"

I knew the answer to his question, but I hated to admit it myself. "No. I've never felt like that with anyone else. Not even Bill."

Chad's voice, barely audible with the crackling of the phone connection, lowered to a whisper.

"Missy, when we were together neither of us had any inhibitions. The things we did are only wrong if you choose to see them as wrong. I don't know where your head is right now, but when I watched your beautiful body bouncing up and down on mine, I was hooked. You're the only woman who's ever driven me that wild. I want to meet somewhere: I need to see you, Missy. I want to kiss you and remind you of how good it feels when we're together. Please, Missy, think it over. And call me back. You know the number, okay? Don't regret what we did. Passion like ours doesn't come along every day. Don't forget that, baby."

Feeling more confused than ever, I pressed the receiver against my ear. "Okay. I have to think. I'll call you tomorrow if I can, but I can't promise anything. I just don't know right now, but I need time to think. l will call you as soon as I can."

"Fair enough," said Chad, then he hung up the phone. I pressed the "off" button on the cordless, then quickly deleted Chad's number from the caller i.d.

Slipping into the bath tub, I immersed myself in bubbles, wishing the world was a lot simpler place. I stretched out my body, deciding to lie back in the tub and try to make the world go away.

Having heard Chad's voice, I was reminded of the euphoria we felt being in each other's arms. The thought of seeing him again caused my blood to pump quickly through my veins. Where could we meet to get away from the world and make love again? When could I find the time? My mind began to wander, and I could practically taste Chad's warm, thick cum on my tongue. Breathing heavy, I began to touch myself, wishing it was Chad's hands on my body.

One hand touched my left breast, rolling its soft, pink nipple around and around between my thumb and middle finger. My right hand wandered down between my legs. With my thumb, I began to rub my clit, as I slid my middle finger deep into my pussy.

Rubbing slowly at first, I thought of Chad's hard cock filling my mouth, easing its way to the back of my throat. I reminisced about its pulsing warmth, it's salty taste, it's masculine scent.

I thought of the look on his face when I rolled my tongue over his shaft, alternating between licking the engorged head and sucking his length. Looking up between slurps, I smiled around his cock, letting him know just how much I enjoyed what I was doing.

Occasionally I would caress his balls with my fingers as I licked the underside of his tool. My technique so tantalized and teased that after awhile Chad finally became out of control.

He grabbed my hair with both hands, shoving his erection down my throat with a fervent thrust. I gagged, my eyes filling with tears. I was taken aback, and quickly realized that despite that initial surprise, I was incredibly turned on by Chad's sudden forcefulness. Here was a man that had just finished gently making love to me....and he was now showing an aggressive side of himself that both delighted me and shocked my senses.

The tattooed skin around his massive arms strained as Chad's grip grew more urgent. While trying to gather my wits, I decided that I was going to take every inch of my cousin's cock until I was rewarded with his hot seed in my mouth. Feverish with desire, Chad began to fuck my mouth, ramming his cock into my face, his balls roughly slapping my chin.

"That's it baby, take it all. Suck your cousin's cock, my little cocksucker. Uhhhhhh yeah. That's right. Take it all."

Turned on even more by this dialog, I moaned and tried to suck harder while Chad pounded mercilessly in and out of my mouth.

"Oh you like that do you, baby? You like being my little cocksucker? Oooooh yeah, you like it when I fuck your hot little mouth? Huh? You like that? Mmmmm mmmm mmmm."

Trying in vain to nod, tears running down my cheeks, I felt the Chad's grip on my hair increase. My head bobbing up and down, I tried to keep my sucking in rhythm with Chad's frantic pace.

"Fuck yeah. That is so fucking hot. My hot little cousin sucking my dick. That's right. Keep it up. That's right. You're gonna swallow my load, baby. Aren't you? You're gonna fucking swallow every drop!"

The faster I sucked his cock in my mind, the faster my fingers rubbed my clit and penetrated my pussy. I removed my left hand from my swollen nipple and tried to grasp the side of the slippery tub. Soon I pressed two more fingers into my depths, shoving them as deep as I could. The water began to slosh around the tub as I fingered myself furiously.

My clit began to swell, and my muscles began to spasm. As my climax overtook me, I remembered that last thrust: Chad shoving himself firmly into my throat, causing me to gag and sputter as his load pumped into my defenseless mouth.

Gasping for air and trying to swallow at the same time, I felt a surge as Chad's sperm began to unload, emptying what seemed like a gallon of his semen into my mouth. I remembered his dramatic release as I removed my coated fingers from my swollen cunt.

My face now pouring with sweat, I eased myself into a sitting position in the bathtub. Closing my eyes, I recalled Chad's reaction after his climax.

Removing his cock from my mouth, Chad knelt down in front of me. I was trying to gather myself, saliva and cum dripping off my chin.

"Baby, are you okay?" Chad said, smoothing my hair. "I am so sorry if I hurt you." Taking the corner of his sweatshirt in hand, he gently helped me clean off my face. "Missy, God, that was....incredible. I've never been that out of control before. You just about drove me insane."

I smiled and reassured Chad that I was fine. "That was really hot...how intense you got. And for the record, I was trying to push you over the edge," I confessed.

"Well it worked!" Chad exclaimed, still simultaneously caressing my hair and patting my face with the soft cotton material. "But If I hurt you, Missy, I swear to God I'll never forgive myself."

"Yeah, you hurt me, Chad." I smiled, giving him my most innocent grin. "Can you do that again sometime?"

With that, Chad grabbed me, tickling my sides, as he began to kiss a trail from my ear to my neck. With a playful swat on my ass, he lifted me up on his lap. "Like it rough, do ya, baby?" He teased, nibbling on my ear. "How about round three? Maybe I can figure out what other naughty things my baby likes."

"Chad, you're going to wear me out!" I giggled, chills running down my spine.

"Oh I intend to, Missy. I intend to." Chad assured me as he pulled me toward him once more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories