Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking turns with two of my wife's cousins.
1.4k words
4.39
124.1k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. And yes, I know that this isn't an incest story, but it seems to me that fucking your in-laws should definitely count as taboo. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Rayna had followed my instructions to the letter. Her mom was at work and her little brother was staying with their dad, so she had the house to herself. I had told her to leave the front door unlocked, and that at exactly one o'clock she was to be completely naked and kneeling in the middle of the living room floor with her hands behind her back. I purposely waited until one fifteen to arrive and walk through the door. I rounded the corner and saw her kneeling exactly as I had told her.

"Is my little slut ready to get fucked?" I asked.

"Yes please," she said. I kept my eyes on her as I took off my clothes, throwing them onto the same couch that I had fucked her mother on so many times in the past. After taking off my underwear and revealing my cock, Rayna crawled over to me and took it straight into her mouth.

"Suck that dick, slut," I said. "You're my dirty little cock whore, aren't you?" She nodded with my cock in her mouth, agreeing with my statement. I grabbed onto her hair and started to gently fuck her face, making her lightly gag as the head of my cock hit her tonsils.

"Emily knows about us," she said as I pulled my cock out and started smacking it against her face. "She saw us come out of the bathroom together, so I told her all about your big cock."

"Shut up and suck," I said to her. "This was supposed to be our little secret. Is she the only one who knows?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said, her voice muffled by my cock. I pulled it away from her and dragged her to her feet.

"Get on the couch so I can fuck that little cunt," I said. She sat on the edge of the couch as I knelt in front of her. Spreading her legs open, I slid my cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. Her screams filled the room and she started to rub her clit.

"This feels so fucking good!" she cried. "I love your hard cock!"

"Take that cock, you little bitch!" For the next several minutes I fucked her to within moments of her orgasm, then backed off. I repeated this over and over until I thought she would scream, then I pulled out. I flipped her onto her stomach, lying lengthwise on the couch, then I shoved my cock into her from behind and started to fuck her.

"That feels fucking good!" I said. "Take that fat cock you little slut!"

"Yes Jared! I'm so fucking wet for you!"

It was at that moment that I realized we were not alone. I looked up and saw that Emily, the cousin that had apparently seen us come out of the bathroom together on Christmas Eve, was watching us. Emily was a tall, thin nineteen-year-old with long, blonde hair. Her tight body was on display as she watched from the hallway, one hand squeezing one of her small tits while the other fingered her partially-shaved pussy.

"You didn't tell me we had company," I said to Rayna, pushing my cock deep into her pussy and holding it there.

"I told you she knew about us," she said.

"Yes, but you didn't say she was around the corner watching us fuck. Call her out here." It's entirely possible that Emily heard everything we said, but I wasn't sure.

"He knows you're there, Em," Rayna said. "You can come out." A moment later Emily walked into the room, standing just a couple of feet away from us.

"Having fun playing with your pussy?" I asked her. "I bet it's nice and wet, isn't it?" I resumed thrusting into Rayna's pussy, and Emily said nothing. "Sit over there and watch me fuck your cousin. If you're a good girl I might fuck you when I'm done."

Still silent, Emily walked over to the loveseat and sat on it, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy. I watched her as I grabbed Rayna's hips and fucked her hard.

"That feels so fucking good!" I said.

"I'm so fucking wet," Emily said, breaking her silence. "I want that thing in my pussy."

"He's got such a big cock, Em!" Rayna cried.

"Shut up and take that cock, you little bitch!" I said as she reached underneath her hips to rub her clit.

"Yes baby!" she cried. "Make me your slut!" I started spanking her ass and fucking her even harder.

"Keep watching me fuck this slut!" I said to Emily. "Get that pussy nice and wet for me!"

"I'm fucking soaked!" she replied. "I can't wait to feel you inside me!"

"Here it comes, Rayna!" I warned. "Are you ready for me to fill that pussy with cum?"

"Fuck yes!" she cried. Less than a minute later I exploded into her pussy, triggering her orgasm at the same time. She screamed as loud as I had ever heard her, thrashing underneath me.

"Time for me to fuck your cousin," I said, pulling out of Rayna's pussy. I didn't even have a chance to walk over to Emily. She was in front of me in the blink of an eye, on her knees and sucking my cock.

"I've wanted to fuck you for years," she said, looking up at me. "Your cock is even bigger than I hoped." She sucked it well, managing to keep me hard as she cleaned the juices off of it. A few minutes later she stood up and bent over the couch, placing her hands on the back of it. She was leaning directly overtop of Rayna, who hadn't moved since I came inside her. I slammed my cock hard into Emily's pussy and began fucking her. "I'm so fucking wet for you, Jared!" she cried. "Take my pussy baby!" I reached around and fingered her clit as I fucked her. Rayna flipped onto her back, looking up at Emily and I.

"Now you're his slut too," she said to Emily.

"Fuck me baby!" Emily cried. "I love your fat cock!" A few minutes later Emily collapsed onto the couch, landing on Rayna. I turned her so they were lying face-to-face, Emily on top, then I climbed on top of Emily and started to fuck her again. The girls groped and caressed each other as I pounded Emily's pussy. Emily reached under her hips and rubbed her clit, making herself moan. "Keep fucking me baby!" she cried. "It feels so fucking good!" I started pulling her hair and spanking her ass, bringing her to an orgasm shortly after.

"I'm going to cum on your fucking face!" I said to her. I pulled out of her pussy and rolled her over. She was still lying on top of Rayna as I straddled her chest and stroked my cock.

"Do it baby!" she said. "Cum on my fucking face!"

"Yeah baby," Rayna echoed. "Cum on her face! Rub that fucking cock!" A few seconds later I shot my second load of the day onto her face.

"Take that cum bitch!" I said, squeezing all the cum out of my cock. "You two are nothing but a couple of dirty whores!" I finished cumming, then watched as she used her fingers to wipe her face clean. "Did you girls have fun?" I said, standing up. Emily climbed off of Rayna and I gathered my clothes.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done!" Rayna said. Both girls watched as I pulled my clothes on. "Lucky you, two pussies in one day. Which one did you like more?"

"As if I'm stupid enough to answer that," I said, walking towards the door.

"I'll be dreaming of that cock tonight," Emily said to me as I waved them goodbye and walked out the door...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers