Fucking my Lonely Aunt Kate

Story Info
Uncle fails to please wife so she turns to her nephew.
2.1k words
4
471.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MilFucka
MilFucka
13 Followers

It was in the summer holidays just after I graduated and I went around to my cousin as I was bored at home. His mommy invited me in and hugged me remarking on how much I'd grown up since my last visit and how handsome I'd become. She was wearing a towel and told me that she just got out of the shower now as Stephen and his dad went fishing.

Aunt Kate was somewhere in her 40s but she takes good care of herself as she still had a voluptuous figure,long tanned legs, the ass of a 18 year old and beautiful 36 C cup tits and slim waist that often reminded of Salma Hayek.

"Would you like some lemonade?" she asked.

"I could do with that right now, its so hot outside" I replied while she went to the refrigerator to get us each a glass lemonade. She knocked the house keys off the kitchen counter and as she bent over to pick it, I saw my aunts ass peeping out from under the towel and she didn't even notice so I just acted like nothing happened.

"So Craig, now that you finally done with high school what's your plans for next year."

"I decided to get a summer job then study from next year on out of state."

"And how does your girlfriend feel about you going off to study and leaving her behind?"

"I don't have a girlfriend no longer, me and Michelle broke up weeks ago." Michelle was a girl I was dating, 18 years old and sexy as hell but didn't want to have sex until marriage so we broke up after she found me cheating on her with her best friend Nicole.

"I'm sorry to hear about that" she said "but I'm sure a hot lad like yourself would attract girls wherever he went. I wouldve snatch you up a long time if we weren't related. I could do with some decent sex" she added and it got me thinking, was my aunt hitting on me? But fuck it I was starting to enjoy the conversation so I continued.

"Why would you say that aunt Kate? You and uncle Greg having problems perhaps?"

"I really shouldn't be telling you this but I feel so comfortable talking to you."

"No I'm sorry for asking, that's private issues."

"I will feel better if I tell someone about it" she said. "Lately your uncle has become a total workaholic, he is hardly at home, rarely finds time to spend with me and has neglected my sexual needs."

"Do you suspect he is cheating on you perhaps?"

"No Greg isn't that type of man. I would know of something like that and besides his age is catching up to him, in the past our sex was nothing special but we atleast had sex often before."

I was starting to enjoy this topic as it was getting my cock rock solid and needed to hear more.

"I'm sorry for asking aunt but what's you sex like nowadays then?"

"3 months Craig! Thats how long ago it was since Greg gave me a decent fucking. Do you know how lonely, bored and very horny I've become and there was no way to relieve these feelings."

Damn I never knew my aunt was lacking that much sex. I kind of felt the same when dating Michelle but my aunt wasn't the type to cheat on her husband.

"I'm a woman, I have needs for god sake and he fail to fulfill it!" she complained. "My sex life has become so boring. I'm tired to doing missionary style all the time. I want to FUCK, I want a man to Fuck me so good that I wouldn't need another fuck for weeks."

I was turned on by what she said but I felt sorry for her and tried to comfort her and as she came closer I had my arms around her and she had her head on my shoulder as I hugged her. I could smell the fresh scent of lavender lotion on her body and then caught a glimpse of aunt Kate's nipples as she stood up and apologized for how she acted with one eye tearing. Her face suddenly changed from sad to a lusty looking face as she stood there in thought and turned to me.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" She asked with a horny look on her face which caught me by surprise.

I didn't know what to say so . "No aunt Kate that wouldn't feel right" not realising what I just said because I wanted to fuck her real bad. After all these years of fantasizing about my aunt and here she wants me to fuck her.

"Can you help your horny Aunty Kate out please. I want to feel your young cock deep in me and I need you to fulfill my needs. I can tell you want to fuck me and you will be doing us both a favor" she said while smiling at me.

What could I do? Here I was with a horny milf who happens to be my aunt offering me sex on a plate, how could I refuse? Realising she was serious I wouldn't let the chance slip through my fingers.

"Oh aunt Kate, do you have any idea how bad I want to fuck you?" I asked while rubbing my cock through my trousers giving her a lusty look.

"Your uncle never looks at me like that...." she said while going down on her and slowly placing her hand on the top of my leg.

"I think I have a slight clue about how much you want to fuck your aunt's pussy" she said with her hand on my leg stroking my thigh until she reached my by rock solid cock. She cupped my balls in her hand and released my throbbing cock from my trousers and using her hands she started to jack me off. I watched her lick, suck and slurp and slowly taking my shaft into her mouth, sucking at my cock and my tightening ball sack in a way I'd never experienced before. She started to suck me deeper, right into the back of her throat groaning loudly as I did so.

"Oh aunt you like sucking my cock. Oh Oh Oh suck that dick" I said as the sight of her luscious lips all over my cock had gotten me very horny.

I felt my balls tightening and cum coming along and her amazing head pushed me over the edge. "Oooooooh aunt Kate I'm about to explode in your mouth" I screamed and I shot my load down her throat and I must have squirted 5 long ropes in her mouth. She gagged a little but she swallowed it all.

"Mmmmmm I never knew that cum would taste so great" she said and adding it was the first time she ever swallowed cum.

"Come closer to me, I want your pussy" I slid my left hand up her towel. My fingers caressed her pussy over her moist panties and so I asked her if she liked getting finger fucked as I moved the panty to one side and slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy. Rubbing vigorously on her clit I forced another finger into her pussy allowing me to feel her hot juicy cunt swallowing my 3 fingers each time they plunged inside her.

"Oh Craig, I like the way you finger fuck me, get aunty's pussy ready for your cock!" she almost screamed at me.

With that I slipped another finger in and hammered her pussy with four fingers and went down and tongue fucked her as well.

"Oh Craig, keep doing that. Oh oh oh. Your uncle would never fuck me this good!" She shouted as I finger fucked her till orgasm with her pussy juices all over the couch.

We stood up and she was standing infront of me looking horny as fuck but wanting more. I took her towel off, revealing her big firm breasts that didn't sag a bit and underwear that was revealed to be a black G-string filled with pussy juice.

"Oh aunt Kate you have the most perfect tits I have ever seen."

"Don't be shy, these are yours now. Do whatever you want with it.

Still standing I grabbed her 36C tits and I drifted my hand across her tits until I felt her erect nipples and her breathing started to get quicker and louder as I fondled with her breasts. I took one of her tits in my mouth and sucked on it while gently flicking my tongue over her nipple. I knew she enjoyed it when she let out a few moans so I spent some time kissing, fondling, sucking and licking her tits and she responded by moaning and trembling. Still touching and kissing her tits, I eased myself after a few minutes and just stood there in front of her looking at her breasts in awe.

She laughed and thrusted her chest into my face saying "Suck your auntys titties", and I eagerly took each of her nipples in my mouth and I continued licking and sucking on them as she let out a barely audible moan of pleasure.

We went to her bedroom and as I layed her on the bed I kissed her on her neck,tits all over her body till I eventually went all lower till by her feet right past her pussy. I sucked on her yummy toes, kissed up her calves and gently moved her legs a little more wider to smell her wonderful pussy aroma coming through her G-string. I then moved to her thighs dripping with puicy juices and saliva, placing my fingers between them and kissing around her pussy as she said, "That feels wonderful". I noticed that the closer I got to her vagina the louder the moans my aunt was letting out.

I pulled her panties down and was rewarded with a good view of her clean shaved pussy. I could tell she hasn't had a decent fuck in ages because she was very, very tight but also very, very wet.

"You've got a nice pussy aunt Kate." I said as I pulled my trousers off.

"Craig, I want your cock. Put it deep in auntys pussy please," she cried out.

I got her on all fours and opened her very wet cunt widely and slid my cock deep into her dripping wet, pussy as she moaned.

"Oh, Oh,Oh...harder. Oh fuck your naughty aunty hard."

My head rocked with euphoria of actually fucking my aunt. My fantasy actually came true.

"Fuck me now Craig, I mean it, fuck my cunt as hard as you can!"

Never one to be asked twice I thrust my cock right into her waiting slit as forcefully as I could, reaching around for her tits, grabbing roughly at them as I banged my cock deeper into her over and over until she was screaming with 1 hand between her legs rubbing furiously at her clit. Aunt Kate and I rocked back and forth as she took the entire length of me.

"You like that aunty Kate? Huh? Bet uncle Greg wouldn't fuck you this good!"

"Fuck that pussy harder craig, make your aunty cum hard!"

I fucked her hard just as she had asked until finally she started to cum hard, shouting and moaning utter filth to me as her cunt tightened around my cock, literally sucking my cum out of me.

I had to really concentrate at not coming and had to pause a couple of times but she came easily.

"Oh aunty Kate I'm going to make you cum more.

"Oh fuck me harder, deeper. I know how much you love your auntys cunt."

"Oooooooh I'm going to CUM"

"I want you to cum deep into auntys pussy!"

All the dirty talk drove me over the edge and I came hard. This time much more and deep inside my aunt Kate's wet pussy. As I pulled out, my cum dripped down her leg.

Gasping for air we both laying on the bed thinking about what just happened. I couldn't believe that I just had the best sex ever with my aunt. Trying to catch our breath we stood up.

"Thanks Craig for fulllfilling my needs, I could do with a fuck from you every now and again." she said while kissing me on the forehead.

"No I should thank you aunt. You are the best sex I had in ages. We should do it again soon" I said as we went to go shower...

MilFucka
MilFucka
13 Followers