Fucking My Mate's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

In answer to the summons from the door I coughed and shouted something along the lines of "We'll be there soon enough". Then, somewhat stupidly, I added, "What's for breakfast?" That silly remark was rewarded by a slap on the thigh from Mary.

"Shush! Don't say anything else," she urged.

I nodded in agreement my cheeks reddening in embarrassment for make such a brash mistake. However a second later Louise shouted through the door again "Bacon & Eggs. Five minutes. Don't be late!"

I stared at Mary in disbelief. Louise had acted like nothing was untoward. Mary shrugged her shoulders. I noticed that her gaze had wandered downwards and I was disturbed to find that my former erection had taken a somewhat southward turn from the shock of the knock on the door. With a big grin on her face, Mary descended to her bare knees and bent forwards, her gorgeous tits reaching out towards me.

The blood soon rushed back to re-enforce my dick's former proud stance as for barely a second later and Mary was hungrily sucking my cock. I groaned in ecstasy at the sensation of her sweet tongue caressing the skin of my erect member. My hands found the side of her head as she continued her ministrations. My fingers ran through her sweat coated red hair whilst she sucked and licked away at my manhood. I guessed that she must have had lots of practice with Chris's cock as she was quite an expert at delivering the most stimulating pleasure with her mouth. She was just in the process of flicking her tongue over and around the slit at the end of my dick when I finally reached the end of my threshold. White spunk erupted from my bell end filling her mouth as I swooned in ecstasy and struggled to remain standing whilst sexual bliss washed through every fibre of my being.

The feeling of utter euphoria continued for several wonderful moments before returning sanity reminded me of my deed. With dread I managed to pull my swooning head down to view Mary's reaction to me having just come in her mouth. To my utter relief she seemed to be enjoying every second of it. One hand was between her legs and I could tell by her actions that she was in the process of bringing herself off. White sperm was on the corner of one lip and as she groaned as she reached orgasm. I could still see my spunk inside her mouth!

Empty of need and full of relief from her passions, Mary had collapsed in a heap on the floor. Even spent of my own desires, I still found her utterly desirable. For several long moments I stared at her naked body whilst trying to memorise every curve of her sweat covered form. Suddenly as if coming out of a dream, my brain took control of the situation.

"We best get dressed quickly or they will guess what we've been doing," I said to Mary who was still panting on the floor. Her eyes were shut tight and her one hand was still sandwiched between her legs. I guessed that she must mentally be in a very special place right now, but our circumstances demanded pressing action.

Even as I started to hurriedly dress in jeans and a T-shirt I was already mentally dreading the pending encounter with my girlfriend and my best mate. My only hope lay in the way Louise had knocked on the door and her seemingly pretence of innocence as she asked her boyfriend, who was in bed with another woman, to hurry up and make ready for breakfast! My only hope of salvation for my relationship (and for Mary and her marriage) was that a form of amnesty awaited us at the breakfast table. If nothing else, the other party had been as equally miscreant in their deeds. Part of my subconsciously was wondering at this moment, if this is what Swinging parties and wife swapping events were like. Until now I had never imaged that people could share out their partners so willingly.

Finally we were ready to leave the sanctuary of the bedroom and the scene of our love making. I had placed my large open ski bag over the obvious and large stain that Mary's piss had made on the carpet. I hoped it looked like it had been idly discarded and Louise would not see any urge to move it. The cupboard doors were shut again and the windows were now wide open. A chilled fresh winter's breeze was blowing in through them, drastically dropping the temperature. Mary was by my side clothed once again in her dressing gown for that was all she had brought with her. We had both decided that it would not be a good idea for her to borrow some of Louise's clothing for obvious reasons. Mary gave the hand that she was holding a reassuring squeeze as I took a deep breath and pushed down on the bedroom door handle. As it opened we stepped out into the corridor, our hands parting as we made our way towards the kitchen. It was now time to face what-ever consequences awaiting our actions.

At this stage I wish I could say that this was nearing the end of my sinful tale. Alas, this was not the case as the day still had far more surprises in store.

To be continued...

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12