Fucking My Mother in Law Barbra

Story Info
I'd been married for 3 years to my wife...
923 words
3.59
307.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been married for 3 years to my wife and we were very happy with each other as far as sex and love but when we was around her mother she would always manage to get close to me or rub against me when I was close to her either at my house or her house. I was 23 yrs. old at the time and she was around 36 and I never thought much about it except when she would wear loose clothes and she would make sure she would lean over so I could get a good look at her tits. I would get one hell of a hard on and as soon as possible I would have to go fuck my wife because I would really be hurting from my dick being swelled and I had to release some cum!

She was at my house one early afternoon dressed in a low top and snug jeans looking fine and all of us was at the kitchen table talking. She ask my wife if she would mind going to the store for some things she needed before she left because she was tired and did not feel like going on her way home. My wife said sure mom left and I already had a nice hard on trying to stay under the table so she would not notice.

When my wife was leaving I said I had to go to the bathroom. I did close the bedroom door but I did not lock it because I knew she would not come in there. But I heard the bedroom door open so I rammed my dick back in my pants and came back out in the bedroom. She looked at my pants and I knew she could see my boner but she moved closer and very gently put her arms around my shoulders and I put mine around her waist. She called me by my name and told me how good looking I was all the while slowly moving and hunching her cunt up and down on my erect dick through our jeans.

We started kissing and oh damn she knew how to kiss!! All of a sudden she said "I've got to see you" and she almost broke her hands trying to get my jeans unzipped but I helped her out fast. As soon as she saw my cock she said "oh my god" and dropped to her knees and started sucking me. I've never been sucked and licked like she was doing and I'd had quite a few blow jobs but not like this! She stopped all of a sudden and said "I'm so sorry this is wrong. Your married to my daughter" and stood up slowly turning around. With my hard dick still out of my undone pants I grabbed her by her arm and told her it was just natural when to two people were attracted to each other like we were. She looked surprised when I said that but I pulled her close and started kissing her even more than before. I took my hands pulling her ass up against my hard rod then I ran my hand between her legs I've never felt a woman so wet in all of my life especially through a set of jeans. She started undoing her top and oh hell what a set of natural tits with such big nipples just standing up looking at me. I was taking my clothes off as fast as possible while I was sucking her nipples and she was grabbing my balls and dick saying "hurry baby please hurry I want you in me."

I laid her back on the bed and started easing my dick in her because I was ready to cum anyway but she had her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me deep into her. Needless to say I shot one of my biggest loads of cum in her. I felt ashamed because I cum so fast laying on her and I told her I was so sorry. She told me "that happens sometimes so please don't worry it was wonderful". As we got dressed she told me again she was sorry for starting something and we would just pretend it never happened. I knew that I wanted more of her and she wanted me so the next week I dropped by her house when my wife was out shopping. We not only fucked but she sucked my cock like it was her last I cum in her and she sucked my cock again and I cum in her mouth and she took every drop.

We started fucking the hell out of each other every chance we could from then on. There was not a position of sex we did not try and she loved them all. This went on for at least 3 years until we moved. I've never had another sexual experience with her again I missed fucking her for a long time maybe not the fucking but the blow jobs. She could suck the skin off your dick and she loved to be fucked up the ass. She always sucked your cock clean I think just to get that last little bet of cum.

My wife is starting to learn to suck cock like her mother null she has been going out and fucking other cock, and they have been teaching her well. She does not clean my cock yet but may be one day.

The End